I Hate Football Players 3 | 1...

By still_just_me

If at first you don't succeed, then level the playing field and take a second chance. Two years ago, Ellie Ha... More

Upfront paperwork
Prologue: Ellie
Chapter 1: Ellie
Chapter 2: Ellie
Chapter 3: Ellie
Chapter 4: Logan
Chapter 5: Ellie
Chapter 6: Logan
Chapter 7: Ellie
Chapter 8: Logan
Chapter 9: Ellie
Chapter 10: Ellie
Chapter 11: Ellie
Chapter 12: Ellie
Chapter 13: Logan
Chapter 14: Ellie
Chapter 15: Logan
Chapter 16: Ellie
Chapter 17: Logan
Chapter 18: Ellie
Chapter 19: Logan
Chapter 20: Ellie
Chapter 21: Ellie
Chapter 22: Ellie
Chapter 23: Logan
Chapter 23: Ellie
Chapter 25: Ellie
Chapter 26: Logan
Chapter 27: Ellie
Chapter 28: Logan
Chapter 29: Ellie
Chapter 30: Logan
Chapter 31: Ellie
Chapter 32: Logan
Chapter 33: Ellie
Chapter 34: Logan
Chapter 35: Logan
Chapter 36: Ellie
Chapter 37: Ellie
Chapter 38: Ellie
Chapter 39: Logan
Chapter 40: Logan
Chapter 41: Logan
Chapter 42: Ellie
Chapter 43: Logan
Chapter 44: Ellie
Chapter 45: Logan
Chapter 46: Ellie
Chapter 47: Logan
Chapter 48: Ellie
Chapter 49: Ellie
Chapter 50: Logan
Chapter 51: Ellie
Chapter 52: Ellie
Chapter 53: Ellie
Chapter 54: Ellie
Chapter 55: Logan
Chapter 56: Ellie
Chapter 57: Logan
Chapter 58: Logan
Chapter 59: Ellie
Chapter 60: Ellie
Chapter 61: Logan
Chapter 62: Logan
Chapter 63: Logan
Chapter 64: Ellie
Chapter 65: Logan
Chapter 66: Ellie
Chapter 67: Ellie
Chapter 68: Ellie
Chapter 69: Ellie
Chapter 70: Logan
Chapter 71: Ellie
Chapter 72: Ellie
Chapter 73: Logan
Chapter 74: Ellie
Chapter 75: Ellie
Intermission
Chapter 76: Ellie
Chapter 77: Harper
Chapter 78: Ellie
Chapter 79: Logan
Chapter 80: Logan
Chapter 81: Logan
Chapter 82: Ellie
Chapter 83: Logan
Chapter 84: Logan
Chapter 85: Ellie
Chapter 86: Ellie
Chapter 88: Ellie
Chapter 89: Logan
Chapter 90: Logan
Chapter 91: Ellie
Chapter 92: Logan
Chapter 93: Ellie
Chapter 94: Ellie
Chapter 95: Logan
Chapter 96: Ellie
Chapter 97: Jake
Chapter 98: Ellie
Chapter 99: Logan
Chapter 100: Logan
Chapter 101: Ellie
Chapter 102: Logan
Chapter 103: Ellie
Chapter 104: Ellie
Chapter 105: Ellie
Chapter 106: Ellie
Chapter 107: Logan
Chapter 108: Logan
Chapter 109: Ellie
Chapter 110: Ellie
Chapter 111: Ellie
Chapter 112: Ellie
Chapter 113: Ellie
Chapter 114: Logan
Chapter 115: Emmitt
Chapter 116: Ellie
Chapter 117: Harper
Chapter 118: Jake
Chapter 119: Harper
Chapter 120: Ellie
Chapter 121: Jake
Chapter 122: Logan
Chapter 123: Ellie
Chapter 124: Ellie
Chapter 125: Logan
Chapter 126: Ellie
Chapter 127: Logan
Chapter 128: Ellie
Chapter 129: Ellie
Chapter 130: Ellie
Chapter 131: Ellie
Chapter 132: Ellie
Chapter 133: Logan
Chapter 134: Logan
Chapter 135: Ellie
Epilogue: Ellie
What's Coming Next..

Chapter 87: Logan

4.8K 229 156
By still_just_me

A/N: Mature content. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

"Are you okay?" I gently pressed a bag of frozen peas onto Ellie's swollen knuckles. She flinched briefly and scrunched up her nose, but I sandwiched her small hand between my larger palm and the peas.

I couldn't have been happier once we left that horribly boring party, where all eyes had fixated on me from the moment we walked through the door. Technically, all eyes except the video game guys and the DMV-like line for Harper's rejection watched me curiously. Thankfully, Ellie had fortunately been largely ignored except for how Emmitt drooled and Lydia...

Who the fuck knows on that.

"Ellie..." I looked her straight in the eyes. "What was that between you and Lydia?"

Shocked was an understatement at how I felt when Ellie intercepted Lydia's advancement on me, put the weasley snake back in her place after Lydia shoved her, but then Ellie'd actually punched the wall near Lydia's head. While we walked back here and drove Harper to the hotel, my head was full of all kinds of emotions, among which concerned, impressed, and slightly aroused alternated for control of my body's reaction.

Not sure what that last part says about me.

In my almost twenty-one years, I'd been hit, slapped, cursed at, and shoved by girls. With my gigantic frame difference, most often any attempted blows barely registered physically with me but when Lydia shoved Ellie, she fell back and crumpled down like she'd been hit by a car.

Quiet restraint had practically been Ellie's middle name so my only reaction when she stepped face-to-face with Lydia was I stood silently, frozen in place with my jaw on the floor. Only my head and eyes moved as I checked who else had witnessed that but surprisingly, no one had.

As Ellie and I sat on our living room sofa, my thoughts wandered, replayed Ellie's wall punch, and my hand absently pressed down on Ellie's peas. She moaned softly, which snapped my attention back to her.

Even with Ellie's hand hurt, my internal body temperature cranked up a few degrees at how she'd stood up for us. Constriction in my pants brought my attention to the erection that swelled the more I studied her soft, delicate features, none of which reflected the forwardness Ellie displayed tonight.

I was so thankful Ellie wanted to leave because I wanted us home after her display of confidence as she told off Lydia. For Ellie's sake, she didn't need any attention for her outburst and, embarrassingly, I was actually turned on a little by what she'd said. Thankfully, Ellie walked back with Harper while the semi in my pants and I waddled behind Wes and Charlie.

"I don't know, oh gosh." The peas hit Ellie's lap as she covered her face with both hands and groaned quietly. "I'm so embarrassed, what I said, and did! That's not... me. I just - I don't know. I saw Lydia's hands on you, then me and I... just... snapped?"

I slowly lowered her hands, as gently as I could with her hurt one, and pressed the peas onto it again. Her entire face and neck were red and her dark, doe-shaped eyes studied mine. "Are you okay, Logan? There's no excuse, I shouldn't have responded at all. I didn't mean to -"

"I'm fine. I should be taking care of you, baby." I laughed quietly because although Ellie's knuckles weren't ripped open, they definitely puffed up with future bruises. "And if you're worried, no one else except me, Lydia, and Emmitt paid any attention."

"Well, right now you kinda look like you want your fist punched into a wall," she teased but pressed her other palm into one of pink cheeks. "I'm really sorry. I should've walked away, even though I really wanted to punch her face. You don't need -"

"What I need -" I interrupted her incredibly unnecessary apology because, from my view, no one there registered her conversation with Lydia, not even Harper, until Ellie had punched the wall. Not a single person recorded the exchange but I still led Ellie outside before Lydia retaliated, although her shrunken, shocked state showed she had no bite in response to Ellie's.

"- Is right here." My hand on the bag of peas cupped her jawline, where my thumb traced the curve of her cheek. The confusion that flooded through her eyes was warmed with softer emotion when I assured her, "Everything that I need is with you... Rocky Balboa."

"Not funny but that you definitely have," she whispered softly, then shifted forwards and pressed her lips gently against mine. They felt soft and mildly sticky from whatever lipgloss she wore tonight, but the texture softened the more I kissed her back.

My hands found its place at the nape of her neck and I tugged her closer to me until her lips locked onto mine. Our kiss turned into anything but soft as I slid my tongue against her lower lip, but she was ready, slid hers out, and met mine.

A soft crinkle sound broke up between us as Ellie set the peas down on the sofa, then reached over and rubbed her palm into my closest inner thigh. The warm friction flushed my blood down into my pelvis and I opened both my mouth and legs wider for her access. In one movement, her tongue brushed against mine and her hand slipped up my thigh and rubbed right over the hardness that stiffened and constricted my pants the more she rubbed.

I groaned shamelessly when her hand threaded inside my pants, right inside my underwear, and warm, soft fingertips rubbed over my tip. The trails she teased and stroked down my shaft sent throbs all the way into my balls, which dropped heavier then drew upward the more she touched me. I responded and kissed her harder, rougher, and groaned vibrations into her mouth.

Two small tugs, one on either side of my hips and Ellie's lips dislodged from mine brought my attention to the fact she'd moved off the sofa and now knelt on the floor between my planted feet. Her eyes shone like stars, now only her cheeks were flushed pink, and her lips were slightly puffy.

"Ellie." I reached out for her but a small shake of her head and stubborn determination in her eyes were enough that I stopped.

Her hands tugged my pants again, so I lifted my hips and she pulled them down with my underwear. The cooler air hit the hot, red skin on my erection, stretched tight from base to tip, and I cupped one palm around my sac when Ellie's head moved closer to my lap.

"Baby, you don't - oh fuck," I cursed and rolled my head back into the sofa when the warmth of her lips pressed into my tip and one of her hands lightly pushed mine away.

My eyes squeezed closed at the soft, textured strokes of her tongue around the sensitive skin on the edge of my head, over the center slit, in circle after circle until my toes knuckled over. I writhed and flinched as the warmth of her breath, the soft pants she breathed in between her tongue's torture up and down my cock, even how her nose nuzzled against my balls worked me up to the point where my head dizzied and my breath stalled in my lungs.

The softness of her hair enclosed around my right hand's fingers as I cupped behind her head and right when the words of how badly I wanted my cock buried inside her stuck on the tip of my tongue, she plunged the head into her mouth.

"Fuck, Ellie, I -" Words failed me as the warm, wet suctions of her mouth fired up all the nerve endings in my head and the veins pulsed down my shaft. Jolts of pleasure radiated down my shaft, drew up the ache in my balls, and warmth flamed through my pelvis. Even my lower back felt hot against the sofa fabric I leaned into.

The warm, wet sensation of her sweet lips on me sent waves of pleasure through me

as one of her her hands - the left by her weaker grip but I had no complaints - slid up and down my erection. With each stroke, she sent me closer and closer over the edge and my body temperature flamed warmer until a small orgasm unexpectedly slammed into me.

Small trembles radiated out from the epicenter of hot pressure in my groin, even ran down my legs and up into my chest. My cock twitched, then softened, and the muscles in my gut spasmed but nothing else happened except a small letdown sensation, followed by near-seismic waves of energy that spread throughout my entire body. An airy, light-headedness filled my brain like I floated on a fucking cloud. The odd sensations rolled through me, just like a regular orgasm but continued, over and over, from my toes to my lips.

The orgasm slowed and with a deep breath, tension I hadn't realized I'd held onto left my body. A few breaths later, I realized I was still hard as a rock and had actually orgasmed but hadn't ejaculated. Satisfaction and a near-primal desire that I stayed connected to Ellie flushed through me like a renewed energy source.

Huh. That's new.

"Mmm," Ellie's mouth hummed around me, which sent vibrations down to where her hand clutched my base and her knuckles rubbed a hard friction against my balls. I groaned loudly up to the ceiling while her other hand cupped then fondled the soft sacs. Unlike my weirdly satisfied but still rock-hard cock, they twitched, drew upwards to the point I was surprised they hadn't ascended, and ached with arousal from her touch.

The pressure from suck after suck of her mouth, combined with the wetness of her saliva and how her velvet-textured tongue circled around between sucks turned me into putty under Ellie's command. Whatever high Ellie had brought me to, she pinned me there and I only flinched in sporadic, uncontrollable body movements. Each suction sensation silently urged me closer to another orgasm and her hands stroked wave after wave of hot pleasure through me. My chin lifted up towards the ceiling, my eyes screwed shut, and I groaned loudly.

Before I desperately told her how much I needed her, Ellie pulled off. My chest heaved for a few breaths and my foggy brain barely registered her movements. Only once she sank herself down onto my lap had I remembered the fact that the condoms were still in my top dresser drawer.

"Ellie, I -" I started when she guided my cock to her entrance, then guided herself down barrier-free. Since I hadn't done anything further than kissed her, I audibly gasped at the hot, wet sensations that swallowed my cock inch by inch as she slid down on me. My dizzied brain hadn't even registered the fact she'd taken her underwear and pants off until I looked down and saw they still hung off one of her ankles.

"Are you sure?" I choked out, my hands clenched tightly against her hips. The warmth of her pelvis on mine and the throbs of her hot, wet insides that pulsed around my cock felt unbelievable, but there was a reason I hadn't had sex without a condom before.

"I trust you," she whispered and pressed a kiss into my cheek. After a few breaths where she squirmed on my lap, I pulled her head back slightly and stared at her.

"We shouldn't, Ellie."

At risk that how we needed to be careful was a total mood-killer, Mom's reminder of when she got pregnant with me while on birth control flashed through my mind. While Ellie completely owned every inch of me and I loved her more than words expressed, the reminder of my unplanned creation doused me like a cold shower and I lifted Ellie off me.

My erection screamed in pain and bumped against my stomach as I walked into the bedroom, flicked on the light, grabbed a condom, and sheathed myself. I sighed and turned towards the door entry but stopped mid-step because Ellie had followed behind me.

Hurt filled her eyes when they met mine but she offered a soft, tentative smile. I grabbed her hand as guilt squeezed tightness in my chest. "Sorry I killed the mood."

"No," she assured me in a near wistful voice and led me over to the bed. "You're right, I just wanted to ride you into the sofa."

"We can still do that," I assured her with a grin, but she just shook her head and removed almost all of the rest of her layers of clothes before my hands stopped hers.

"You sure your hand is okay," I murmured, pressed a kiss into her now bare shoulder, then slipped her bra strap down. My fingers trailed over the sliver of extra skin exposed, then lowered, slipped inside her bra, and cupped her warm, soft breasts in my palm. "I'm supposed to take care of you, baby."

"Mmm-hmm," she moaned quietly as my thumb rolled over her nipple with tiny circles until it tightened. Once it fully peaked against the pad of my thumb, I lowered my mouth and pressed soft kisses around her areola, then closed my mouth around her nipple and sucked hard.

Ellie squealed softly but her lower back arched and pressed herself against my mouth. Right as I enclosed my mouth again and teased her hardened nipple with my tongue, my other hand reached around and unclasped her bra. My fingers rolled and fondled her other side gently while I trailed my lips upwards and found the side of her neck.

"Tell me what you want," I murmured into her skin.

Ellie's only answer was that she climbed onto the bed, then got onto her hands and knees with her bare ass pointed in my direction. "This way," she threw me a look over her shoulder.

I hesitated since I'd used this position most often in high school when I was a selfish prick, never with Ellie because she was a pindrop quiet lover but her facial reactions showed everything. But since she'd requested doggy-style, I knelt on the bed behind her, reached under between her legs, and stroked my fingers into her folds. My fingers circled around her soft clit while I pressed kiss after kiss into her upper back. She lowered her hips into my touch, but moaned and squirmed as I threaded my fingers inside and rubbed into her still warm and wet inside walls.

"You're sure," I stated more than asked, which she nodded in response. Since her flat palm put pressure on her hand, I added, "Lower down onto your elbows then, baby."

Once her head and shoulders were lower but ass angled higher, I withdrew some of her natural lubrication with my fingers, parted her folds, then aligned my head with her entrance. The reverse entrance was tighter, noticeably disconnected with the condom barrier compared to my earlier intrusion, but Ellie's warmth and pressure still clamped down as I pushed slowly into her.

"Okay?" I gritted out as she stilled for a few moments, then buried her head between her forearms on the bed. The shift in her position pressed me in deeper, which both of us groaned at.

"Yes, just like that," she murmured, so I grasped my hands on her hips, pulled mine back, then thrust slowly into her.

Her lower back arched and her insides tightened further on my first stroke. After a slow build up where I just rocked my hips into her, I retreated and pushed, over and over, in and out until I found a steady rhythm. Once the pressure between us heightened, I tugged her hips against my hip thrusts and soon only the warmth of our skin contact and soft grunts from me were between us.

Ellie's head was bent low, her forehead pressed onto her forearm, and her dark hair puddled around her like a privacy curtain. I didn't like how buried her face was from me, in particular I had no idea if this was uncomfortable, so I changed our position. With slowed movements, I bent over, wrapped one arm around her stomach, and lifted her up until her back rested flush with my chest. We both groaned simultaneously from the adjustment.

Holy fuck.

The change in angle, the way her warm, smooth ass wrapped around my balls and my cock curved slightly upwards fully inside her, my fingers curved around her hips, and her arms lifted overhead until her hands clenched into my hair made everything better. I lifted my hands and cupped them around her breasts, where I squeezed and pinched while I sloppily canted my hips into her. From this angle, she lifted and lowered herself against my thrusts with a deeper penetration that made both of us breathless.

I ran hot, sloppy kisses over the side of her neck and lowered one of my hands to her center, where I palmed her core area with heated pressure, then pushed her gently as I bucked again with my hips.

"Ahh... like that." Ellie gasped quietly. She trembled and whimpered, thrust after thrust, until her fingers tensed and tugged a few stings into my scalp, then released. My legs burned, perspiration dotted my forehead and chest, but I bucked into Ellie until my release shot out hard and fast.

A few softer strokes later, I stilled my movements, kissed Ellie one more time on the cheek, then slowly withdrew. She rolled off the bed and padded her bare feet into the bathroom, where she sighed as she used the toilet. After a few moments where I laid on the bed like road kill, I removed the condom and followed soon behind.

Once we finished our normal bedtime routines, Ellie silently climbed into bed after me but rested her head on my side with one hand in the center of my chest.

"Goodnight, Rocky." I tucked my arm around her and kissed the top of her head.

"Goodnight... Adrian."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 304K 50
Ryan wasn't expecting to end up with the captain of the hockey team as a roommate, and she certainly didn't expect the initial sexual tension between...
123K 2.7K 35
An anxious homebody gets roped into her university quarterback's scheme to get back at both of their exes. **** Highest rating: #7 in books | 7 - 1...
2.9M 69.5K 48
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝Our eyes met, Our bodies touched, Our hearts fell.....all the way down in love,❞ A Shy Senior Year College Girl A P...
10.3K 392 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...