Saved by a loving heart.

By SoyBean_png

Wilbur Soot adopts Y/n ⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠ Suicided attempts, Self Harm, Depression, Mention of Abuse, Harsh La... More

Pt0: BackStory
Pt1: Why?
Pt:2 By her side
Pt:3 Thank you Sir
Pt4: Promise?
Pt5: Please Stay
Pt6: 'Insert Good Title Here'
Pt7: Pity
A/n PLEASE READ (im so sorry)
Pt8: Yellow Sweater.
Pt9 : Worthless
Pt10: Damn Right
Pt11: Cleared.
Pt12: Thanks Mate
Pt13: Home?
Pt14: Perfect
Pt15: Home Stream?
Pt16 : Nightmare
Pt17 : Shopping
Pt18 : You.
Pt19 : Dadbur
Pt20 : Game
Pt21 : Hopefully
Pt22 : Void
Pt23 : He was my dad
Pt24 : Barnibee
Pt25 : Cookies
Pt27 : Oh, right
Pt28 : The past is gone
Pt 29 : I guess it is not a secret.
Pt 30 : Interview
Pt 31 : London
Pt32 : The Car Trip
Pt 33 : McDonald's Stop
Pt34 : The Vlog
Pt 35 : The Vlog #2

Pt26 : Oscar

4.1K 152 165
By SoyBean_png

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Flinching, Eating Disorder, Suicide, Alcoholism, Murder, Panic Attack, Voices

==========================================================

Wilbur POV

That phone call lasted longer then I wanted, I just wanted to be with Y/n after what just happened, but I am not going to let that man walk. I will do anything in my power to get him locked away for good. I just hope Y/n is getting along with Niki.

While on the phone I can occasionally hear a little giggle or a clatter of something so I figured they were up to something but I was just hoping it was good.

As officer Paul was saying that both me and Y/n would have to be questioned before anything could happen, I heard the oven timer go off.

"Mr Gold, are you still there?"

"Um yes sorry, zoned out, it has been a long day," what the hell were they doing with the oven on?

"It's okay, we understand you have a lot of hings on your mind, I will try and wrap this conversation up so you can go spend time with Y/n. So sir, we can either arrange someone to come to you place and question you both were you are comfortable, or you can come into the station and make your cases here," Officer Paul offers.

"Can I give your our address an you come here, I have a feeling Y/n will be more willing to talk if she is here," I don't want to put Y/n on the spot and take her somewhere that she has the potential to get overwhelmed and shut down.

"Sure thing, we already have your address so that should not be an issue, but are you guys happy if we come tomorrow around 2-3 pm?"

"Yeah, I don't think we will be doing anything tomorrow. Thank you so much officer," I'm glad this phone call is ending because right now I really want to be with Y/n, give her the support she undoubtedly  needs after todays events.

"We should be thanking you sir, we need to get people like Mr Lieberman out of society, we will talk to you tomorrow, stay safe sir."

And with that the painstaking phone call was over.

I walk out of my office to a sweet aroma and seeing Y/n and Niki in the kitchen looking at the oven.

"I smell cookies, who made cookies? Can I have them all?," I say walking around the corner I try to put a happy face on, what better way the plastering a goofy smile on.

"While you were gone, me and Y/n made some cookies, and I must say Y/n in an amazing baker have you seen these masterpieces," Niki say gesturing to the hot trays of cookies.

As I walks closer to the kitchen bench I offer Y/n a hug, and to my surprise she takes it, I was not expecting that

"Well, can we try them?," I asks.

"They are going to be quiet hot mate, we only just pulled them out of the oven," Niki points out.

"And they are cookies, I don't care. I see cookies, I eat cookie."

"Wil you have to wait, they are too hot," Niki tries to tell me but I had already taken one off the tray and had taken a bite.

"Holy Shit,"

Y/n POV

I tense up a bit not sure if that was a good exclamation or a bad one.

"These are the single greatest cookies I have ever had, damn, how did you make these? I don't even have any things to cook with," Wil says eating the rest of the cookie that he had in his hand before trying to reach for another.

"Oi," Niki says slapping Wils hand away from the tray. "You have had one, but you should eat something for dinner before another."

"But Niki, taste one then you will understand what I'm talking about," Wil whines to Niki. I without realising let out a giggle, a genuine giggle.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I tried one, I mean I guess I can always throw it back up later.

I'm sorry what?

Your saying it wouldn't be that bad to ruin all of our progress, all of MY PROGRESS, just for a dumb cookie. You already look like an elephant, you do not need more grease and fat from a cookie, you say how much butter is in there, let alone the m&ms.

Maybe your dad way right. You are a fat worthless pig. Everywhere you go bad things follow, you ruin lives, you hurt people, you make people angry and that is why they hit you, because you are a disgrace and frankly do deserve what they did to you.

No.

I'm sorry, did you just tell me no? What right, on what planet do you think you have the ability to tell me that? 

This is just proving my point more, you are a stubborn stuck up who thinks she knows better, but she doesn't. She knows jack shit about anything. If you want the truth then here. 

You had a brother. He was your older brother, but you know what. He killed himself on your 1st birthday. You loved him, but now you don't even remember who the hell he was. That was what started your dads drinking problem, you where the reason he killed your mum and you were the reason that your brother killed himself

You can not convince anyone that is was just a coincidence that he did that on your birthday. I was trying to protect you from that but no, you seem to think that it is okay to just treat me like shit. 

Trust me I have more, so if you DARE talk to me the way you just did, then I am happy to tell you your whole life and how you have fucked it up.

Just so you know, his name was Oscar. 

"SHUT UP," I scream not meaning for it to actually come out. "YOU ARE LYING, YOU MUST BE."

"Y/n. Try and calm down okay, whatever your thinking or what your mind is telling you, we can sort it later, but you need to breathe okay. Can you hear me breathing? Try and match that okay," Wil, thank fuck he is here. His voice is so calm and loving. "You are not alone, me and Niki are both right here and we are not leaving you, can you please just try and breathe with me. In 2.. 3.. Out 2.. 3.."

"Wi-i-il," I muster that much but can't do anymore, I just feel so tired and want to curl up and just head to the abyss and never come back.

"Shh, it's okay. Don't try and talk, just follow my breathing and we can talk after, you just need to focus on calming down. In 2.. 3.. Out 2.. 3..," Wil's voice seeming to fade in and out at some points, but I do as much as I can before being engulfed in darkness. Into a peaceful sleep. At last.

Abyss.

Darkness.

Quiet.

==========================================================

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out, I have had it written for a little while but was tossing up whether I should post it. But here I am I have done it.

I want to say thank you to each and everyone of the wonderful humans (or aliens ect) that are reading this and you are all worth life, you are all so fucking valid, and last but not least you are so waited in this world.

You guys have given me a safe place, and sometimes just getting up and reading some  of your comments makes my day just that bit more easier. 

You are amazing and the best you can be so I'm really glad you are you.

Remember that your body isn't paper, so don't cut it,

Remember your face isn't a mask, so don't hide it,

Remember that your size isn't a book, so don't judge it,

And most of all, your life isn't a film, so don't end it

You are beautiful just the way you are, don't ever change from who you are for others <3

I am so FUCKING proud of you, everyone reading this. You are doing great, you may not be feeling 100%, but you are giving 100% of what you do have.

I just want to say thank you. You guys, girls and anything in between are absolutly amazing and I love you.

I hope all of you are having a good day/night/ whatever time it is where you are.

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

Even if you just try to eat or drink something, that is all that matters, that you tried.

You are AMAZING and never forget that.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved. ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548 29 12
A stage crew kid. An internet celeb. A toxic friendship. A dash of anxiety. What could go wrong? (Pls read this. I need validation from those around...
132K 5.5K 40
This is my first book, so please feel free to drop suggestions of ways I could improve! This story will contain graphic scenes of abuse, self harm, a...
379 14 12
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷ "𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝"
25.2K 399 47
🛑Warning!! There will be smut🛑 TW: abuse, self harm, scars, swearing, violence, panic attacks it's a In game story of female Y/N, a member of Manbu...