Never Be Alone ‬ ● Cash (au)

By lushlifeluxlife

" Take a piece of my heart and make it on your own so when we are apart you'll never be alone." More

0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
Authors Note
0.23
0.24
0.25

0.1

7.6K 194 10
By lushlifeluxlife

- Nash -

I cuddled with my boyfriend Cameron, Cameron Dallas.

I loved every minute we spent together since we hardly ever had time together,since he always had to model or act but it's not like I stop him from doing something he loves to do,I actually let him do the stuff he loves to do and he does the same with me.

I kissed his forehead and smiled softly. Cameron and I recently moved into a house together.We both deiced that we should get a home with each other since we both have been with each for about six months.

I watched his eyes closed as he began to fall asleep.I stood up slowly and kissed his forehead .

"I love you." I said.

I walked to the kitchen and began to prepare food since Cameron probably would be hungry.I ran a hand through my hair and watched the food as I played on my phone.After the food was done I stopped the stove fire.I looked up and noticed a sleepy Cameron.

"Cuddle with me Nash, I'm cold."He said.

I nodded.I took his hand and led the sleepy Cameron to the couch and began to cuddle with him. I looked at him and watched his eyes flutter shut.  I kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight my prince."

----------

A/N:
Hello! This is the first chapter of this book but I will try to update when I can. I'll try to update everyday.Bye for now!

- Mari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 35K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...