Revenge With The Enemy

By x-night-travels-x

Aurora Lopez had the intentions and goals of starting new, and having a normal life. She was met with difficu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 20

682 17 6
By x-night-travels-x

    Auroras POV

    Ding

    "Ugh, what time is it," I groan as I reach behind me to find my phone While I just lay there in bed, where I took a nice long ass nap.

    9:17pm

    Then I looked at the 17 different missed messages.

    2 from Hayden, 1 from Kylie, and 14 from Rylan.

    "Hey, i don't know where you went but we're going to the woods if you want to join," Hayden said"I don't care what you do, the opinion is there."

    "Hey girl, I miss you. Sorry We ditched you earlier, we were getting bored waiting for you, anyways Hayden and I are going to the woods, we invited you and Rylan but you're not answering and Rylan is just avoiding going with us, anyways maybe see you later," Kylie said.

    "Hey, can I come pick you up so we can go to the woods with the others... Sadly,"

    "Please, I don't want to be with them alone, I may end up killing them,"

    "Hello?"

    "Aurora, are you dead?"

    "You're ignoring me, aren't you?"

    "Aurora, fucking answer me,"

    "I swear to god,"

    "Fuck you,"

    "Okay, I'm sorry just please answer me,"

    "You are starting to make me worry,"

    "Aurora, are you okay?"

    "I'm coming over,"

    "Don't ask how I know where your at,"

    "On the way," Rylan said.

    "Sorry, I was asleep," I replied back to Rylan.

    "Okay well I am here,"Rylan said, right as he knocked on the door.

    "Just come in, the doors unlocked," I texted him back.

    "Hurry Your ass up so we can leave," I shouts from the living room.

    "Shut the fuck up will you," I shout back as I sit up and nearly fall off my bed.

    "You know what," He says as he walks into my room.

    He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, grabbed my phone and a hoodie for me, and then walked out of my apartment and down stairs.

    " I will drive myself," I say as he puts me down on my feet.

    "With what car, last time I checked you crashed it," He rolled his eyes while he placed a lit smoke in his mouth.

    "Shut up," I shouted as I opened the passenger door and got into the car.

    Not long after, Rylan stopped smoking his smoke and got into the driver's seat.

    "Listen to whatever you want, we have to make a stop before we go to meet the others," Rylan hands me his phone which is already connected to the blue tooth.

    "Okay, well where are we going?" I asked.

    "I'm going to get myself more smokes, get us food, and everyone Alcohol," He explained.

    "Ya, okay," I said as I leaned forward and turned up the volume full blast.

    Not long afterwards we pulled into a parking lot.

    Rylans POV

    "I will be right back," I say over the music.

    I get out of the car and walk towards the Bar that a friend of mine owns.

    "Hey, I am here for my pick up, I am a friend of Levi's," I said to the waiter.

    The waiter gets all of my stuff and then places the bag on the counter before handing it to me.

    "How old are you, and what's your name?" The waiter asked.

    "That is none of your damn business," I bark out at him.

    "Well I shouldn't be letting you have this stuff if you are under age," He says back.

    "You really do not want to get on my fucking bad side," I glare at him.

    "Just tell me your fucking name," The waiter shouts.

    "Its Rylan fucking Andias, you may know of me actually? My fathers name is Jaxon Andias, He leads one of the top gangs in the word, just like Ryan Lopez, whos daughter is currently in my car, so give me my fucking shit and leave me the hell along," I whisper shout, trying not to attrack attention.

    The waiter Immediately handed me my stuff and looked down in fear.

    Good.

    "Hey I am back," I said as I got into the car, placing the bag on Aurora's lap.

    She digs in and grabs her food and eats it.

    Then she began to eat mine.

    "Can I have my food before you eat it all?" I chuckled.

    "I guess," She sighed while handing me the hamburger.

    Ding.

    "You gonna answer that?" I asked.

    "It's just Hayden," She shrugged.

    "So?" I questioned.

    "I am going to see him in a bit, He can wait," She rolls her eyes and looks out of her window while I drive us through the woods.

    Not even 10 minutes later we pulled into the parking lot for the woods and I told Aurora To wait by the path while I grabbed a few things from my car.

    I grabbed the alcohol, My gun, and my smokes.

    Of course I kept the gun in a secret pocket in my jacket.

    The gun is for protection.

    Anyways, I also grabbed a blanket or two and then jogged over to Aurora, and not long after we began to walk through the path the soothing sound of Creakits was interrupted by laughter coming from far in the distance.

    As we seemed to get closer the laughter began to stop some.

    We then came to the others and sat down.

    Hayden and Kylie sat beside each other against along and Aurora and I sat across from each other both leaning against large rocks.

    Kylie grabs the Alcohol and drinks some, until Aurora aggressively grabs it from her and drinks a lot more than Kylie did.

    "Lets play truth or dare, I will go first," Hayden paused as he thought of someone to truth or dare. " Rylan, truth or dar-"

    "Truth," I interrupted.

    "If you could kiss anyone at our school, who would it be?" He asked.

    My eyes darted at Aurora.

    "Her," I nodded to her.

    She kept her eyes down to where she was ripping grass out of the ground.

    "Okay well you are not going to," He spat out at me aggressively and I glared at him.

    "Okay well I'm gonna go now," Kylie blurted. "Aurora, truth or dare," She says.

    "Dare," Aurora rolled her eyes while taking another drink.

    "Show us your entire camera roll," Kylie says proudly.

    "Why don't you show us yours, I'm sure you have some nice photos of my boyfriend," She retorted.

    "Don't," Hayden said, getting protective.

    "I'm not showing my entire camera roll, only the 3 most recent," She sighs.

    So she shows a picture I took of her from the time we went to the mall and ate food in the food court, A picture from the day Mylah got her ears pierced and I was giving Aurora a piggyback, and the last one she showed was last night when Mylah fell asleep on me.

    "Now I'm doing," She says annoyingly. " Kylie, truth or dare,"

    "Dare," Kylie smirked.

    "I dare you to tell me what the hell happened between you and my boyfriend, and why the hell yall are so close," Aurora said proudly.

    "I've liked him for years, but I never knew what to do about it, until the friend group was formed. Now he's my best friend," Kylie shrugs.

    "Ya whatever," Aurora says, sounding pissed off now.

    "Hayden, truth or dare," I said.

    "Truth,"Hayden shrugged.

    "What's your favorite thing about Aurora," I asked.

    "Her ass," he chuckled, without even thinking about what he said.

    Fucking asshole.

    "Truth or dare Rylan," Hayden said back to me.

    "Dare," I reply.

    "I dare you to call your mom and tell her I said hi," Hayden smirked.

    I'm going to fucking kill him.

    "Hayden!" Aurora shouted at him.

    "Alright, Sorry dude, I dare you to tell me how you feel about Aurora," He rolls his eyes.

    "Thats none of your fucking business," I said.

    No one said anything after that.

    " Hayden truth or dare," Kylie interrupted the silence.

    "Dare," he replied.

    "I dare you to kiss.. Someone you've been wanting to kiss all night," She smiles.

    Then before she knows it, before any of us know it he's kissing her. All three of us were shocked.

    And I felt anger burn up in me.

    I moved my glare from the two who were now making out and over at Aurora who's drinking the rest of the alcohol.

    "My turn," She smiles looking at me.

    Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and looked at her confusingly.

    "Rylan, truth or dare," She says with a fake smile spreading across her face.

    "Dare?" I said confusingly.

    She stood up and walked towards me, then she kneeled down to me and looked between my eyes.

    "Kiss me," She smirked.

    I Quickly pulled her onto my lap and my eyes traveled all over her face and landed on her lips for a minute before I looked back up into her eyes and looked for full consent to kiss her.

    Then before I could lean in she beat me to it and kissed me, Needly, Erugently, and passionately.

    My hands travel to her lower back and then to her hips. I pulled her closer to me.

    I could feel the glares from Kylie and Hayden, and I know she can too. By the way she's tense and seems kinda uncomfortable makes it obvious, but that doesn't stop her from kissing me. Only being out of breath will do that.

    As she tries to catch her breath she looks over to Hayden and Kylie and glared at them before opening her mouth to say something to them.

    " What the hell Aurora!!" Hayden yelled. "You just dared my best friend to fucking kiss you!" He yells again.

    "You kissed my best friend, so I decided to tag along with the game and kiss yours," He smiled innocently and shrugged. "And plus, he's a better kisser," She adds just to piss him off, which it did.

    "But it doesn't matter, because you started the game, and look, now I'm ending it," She said again.

    "You're my girlfriend, you are only allowed to kiss me," He points his annoying finger in her face.

Then he was about to put her hands on her.

    I grabbed his hand very tightly and glared at him.

    "You will not, nor will you ever lay a hand on her," I deadpan.

    "She is my girlfriend. I will do whatever the hell I want," He attempted to say.

    "Nah, actually, I'm not your girlfriend. You are just some dick that wasted my time, go ahead and have fun with Kylie while it lasts, which it wont," She smiles innocently again and shrugged.

    I leaned towards her and left my lips only inches away from her ear lobe.

    "Go wait for me at my car, please," I whispered in her ear.

    She does as I asked, and I waited until she was fair enough to beat the crap out of this guy. Finally.

    As I tackled him the ground and begin to beat his face in with my now anching fist, he picks up a huge rock and try to hit me with it be he missed and the rock went flying out of his hand and ended up hitting Kylie in the head as she was standing up, she ended up fainting and hitting her head on another rock behind her.

    And after A few more hits to Haydens face I decided this world is done with him.

    I pull out my gun and point it to his head.

    Auroras POV

Bang

A loud noise from behind me, which sounded like a gunshot erupted forest.

Then not long after the gunshot noise I felt two strong wraps around me, and warm soft lips pressed against my collowerbone.

Then his lips travel up my neck and stop right behind and under my ear.

"I dealt with him for you, love," he says, his voice sounding tired. In a hot way.

Authors note!!

So, what do we think about this chapter?

Thank you guys for reading, love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 3 19
!!Mature Content Warning!! "Get on your knees, now." "Who are you, really?" "You saw the file. You know exactly, who I am." ¤¤¤¤¤...
43K 675 100
[Complete] (Editing) Isabella Perez, from a mafia family, in search of a better start in life, runs away from her family and moves to New York for b...
9.5M 287K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...
957 120 52
Things have never seemed to go according to plan for Alyssa, and after walking into her father's murder scene, Aly promises herself never to build he...