The light in the darkness, th...

Da jomonoo

Pitch black's main goal was always to make Jack Frost his ally , and to turn him against the guardians , but... Altro

Where it all began part 1
Where it all began part 2
Where it all began part 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 : neutral
Chapter six : with the boogyman
Chapter : seven
Chapter eight : where it all fell apart .
Chapter nine : where it all fell a part 2
Chapter ten : where it all came to an end .

Chapter eleven : Where it all started fresh ( final chapter )

99 6 10
Da jomonoo

The summer, spring and autumn spirits gulped when the burning ray of light they created cleared out and was replaced by a dimmed obscured shadow seeping through the light like a hunter charging at his prey .
North's slay bells were blaring as of they were howls of war which sounded loud enough to be heard by Jack's unconscious state .
Among that shadow three spots of light grew wider and wider until north , bunnymud and tooth landed on the sunflowers field.
The season's spirits spell broke as they become distracted by the guardians presence.
Bunny went straight ahead in the summer spirit direction and grabbed him by the hair, only the summer spirit pushed bunny's hand and punched him in the face.
Bunny growled as he threw his boomerang towards the summer spirit, and grinned when it hit him in the face making his lips bleed.
North picked up his swords and ran into the veins the autumn spirit made to protect himself, he  cut them left and right  and left and right until he cut the autumn spirit in the arm .
This left the spring spirit against tooth, who sent her little fairies after the spring spirit to avenge for kidnapping baby tooth and breaking jack's staff.
The fairies distracted the spirit as tooth hit her here and there earning a couple of falling teeth to take care of .
It was tooth fortune that the spring spirit was the weakest of them all , as for north and bunny they weren't so lucky.
North was struggling to move due to the autumn spirit spell which grew a few more veins wrapping him at the wrist and the bringing him on his knees trying to break free .
Tooth went to help him when she was certain that the spring spirit was out like a light .
She stopped at her track when the autumn spirit launched thrones and stones on her.
Bunny on the other hand was the one who had the toughest rock to fight against .
Bunny was currently on one knee and panting, he was holding one of his boomerangs while the other was on the floor near the summer spirit who was also panting because bunny used his boomerangs to cut as much as he can from sunflowers to prevent the summer spirit from gaining more power supply.
Tooth helped north out of the veins and now the two of them were going hard on the autumn spirit.
Once the autumn spirit was too out of the way , north and tooth tied the spring and the autumn spirit up with north's enchanted ribbons and they went for bunny's aid .

The shadows overwhelming the sky gathered around in a spot at the field near the pillar forming pitch black figure  .
Pitch looked at jack , he formed two nightmare horses to watch his back , then he took a glance towards the guardians and the summer spirit brawling with each other, he decided that they are handling things just fine so he went to inspect jack.

Jack was pale, paler than he usually was, his clothes were wet , droplets of water were dripping from his hair to his feet .
Pitch counted three holes in him , they weren't wide or deep but they bled enough to stain his clothes and pure white skin.
His head was slumped forward and his back was arched awkwardly due to the bindings in his wrist.
Pitch felt a sense of heat from the pillar, he gulped as he stepped behind jack hoping that he was sensing wrong, he hissed when he saw the burns on jack's back.
They were a merge of the remaining of Jack's hoodie , purple scales of skin and bloody flesh hollows that extended from the back of his shoulders to his waist.
Pitch cursed as the idea of jack being dead crossed his mind.

He reached his hand to jack's neck attempting to check his pulse, to his horror there was none .
Pitch panicked, he quickly glanced at the guardians who were at the moment trying to stop the fire that the summer spirit created in the field.
Knowing that they can't help he looked at the nightmare horses and shouted in terror :
" he has no p-pulse !!! , what should I do ?? "
The nightmare horses stared at him puzzled.
Pitch nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard a hoarse whisper.
" we d-don't have a pul-se you moron, we have cores n-t hearts "
Said jack as his eyes fluttered open.
" you are Ali-ve !! " said pitch surprised in a statement more than a question.
" yes I am al-alive, ( cough ) now are you going to stare at me till I actually die ?! ( cough , or you are going to get me out of here ? "
Said jack.
" I thought you were dead"
whispered pitch.
" black , snap out of it !!"
Yelled jack before he had a coughing fit .
" right..right , let's get you out "
Replied pitch.
" fina-lly "
Said jack as he rested his eyes shut.
" jack ! , jack! Stay conscious!! "
Said pitch as he shook jack violently.
" I'm not going to die moron !!, ( cough) I'm resting "
Said jack with out opening his eyes.
Pitch took a deep breath to calm himself and started to work on setting jack free .

The fire was growing through the field, burning the flowers like a wild beast eating everything a head of it .
The summer spirit was done for the night , the fire wasn't too distracting to guardians as he wished for , his powers were draining, he was getting weaker the more flowers burnt , and he couldn't keep fighting the three of them .
He needed a way out , something none of the guardians could prevent, he gathered every last bit of power he had , formed a round massive fiery clump and aimed it towards pitch black.
The guardians didn't react on time , they couldn't help but to stand and watch as the fire went to pitch's direction.
Pitch formed a tall scythe , he used all the force he had to break the pillar unbinding jack .
The contact between the pillar and the scythe , and the breaking pillar was resonating in jack's ears .
He no longer kept his eyes close, sure he trusted pitch with his life , the man saved him many times , but he was afraid that if pitch panicked he might lose a finger or something, not that he would ever tell pitch.
Pitch was too busy helping jack that he didn't realise that there is a fiery ball coming in his direction, fortunately for him and unfortunately for jack , jack did notice, and he was about to do something about it .
Jack convened all the power he can get from his core , turned his eyes and formed a crystal icy ball around pitch's figure to protect him just in time to save ( the now aware of what's coming in his way ) pitch.

Once the ice and the fire united , the fusion of the ice caused pitch to be almost as wit as jack, only a little warmer.
" now ..now we are truly even "
Said jack with a sad smile as his core died down.
The summer spirit collapsed to his knees laughing like a sociopath as the guardians tied him up like the other spirits and dragged them to north's slay before rushing to pitch and jack side .
Pitch managed to break jack's bindings, he gently laid him on his stomach on the floor minding the burns in his back .
The wind carried an ocean breeze from the nearest one and put the fire down.
" pitch is jack alright? "
Asked north.
" no no " said tooth as she cried leaning on bunny's shoulders.
" his core died down "
Stated pitch darkly.
Bunny just stared.
" let's get him out of this damed place" said north.
" no , I won't let him die !! , he is still have to make me pay for taking his staff !! "
Said pitch as he called five nightmare horses , three to  keep the guardians away and one for him to ride on , and the other to carry jack , leaving the guardians protest as he took off with jack to Antarctica.

Pitch landed in Antarctica, got jack off the horse , he chose a spot filled with soft ice, placed jack down delicately and began digging a hole to Jack's size .
When he finished he placed jack in there, along with the two pieces of his staff and asked the wind's help to cover him with ice .
Before could pitch continue he  was interrupted by the guardians.
" pitch jack is gone , there's nothing we can do " said north sadly.
" what the hell do you think you are doing?!!, we treated him bad when he was alive, at least let him rest in peace !! " bursted bunny.
" pitch .. I understand how you feel, we feel the same way, as much as I hate it, Jack's core faded "
Said tooth in empathy and grief.
" you don't understand, maybe there's a way "
Said pitch hopefully.
" what do you mean pitch? , what is it that we don't understand? "
Asked north.
" he lost it "
Said bunny.
" don't say that bunny, he is sad "
Said tooth.
" it's the truth " muttered bunny .
" we made a spirits promise "
said pitch.
Pitch left the guardians with their shock of the news they just received, he stood tall in front of the ice buried jack and said:
" an oath shall never be broken, so as the spirits promise.
If it'll, my powers shall be taken , this promise bind my core to the other ,
I give him a part of me to recover, this will make him my brother,
To revive his core I'm entitled,
and so he shall be awakened "
A glaze of ice ran from the place where jack was buried, it went from there to the entire continent surface, even underneath pitch and the guardians feet , bumping them off the ground they were previously standing on .
Pitch crawled until he reached jack's burial site , he was about to dig into the ice , when the whole thing exploded in his face covering him , and the guardians with ice .
" whyyyyy!! , now I'm going to have to owe you for my life again!! "
Said jack  holding his one piece fixed staff with a smirk .
" for god's sake some one pinch me "
Said pitch with a tear sliding down his cheek .
Bunny pinched him.
" ouch !! " said pitch.
" not cool bunny! "
Said tooth while crying happily.
North only glared at bunny.
" what !! , he said some one !! "
Bunny protested.
Pitch practically leaped to where jack was and landed hugging him .
Jack hugged him back .
" brother huh "
Jack mocked .
" I was not referring to you , who wants a stubborn  quick tempered kid , who can freeze everything as a brother , besides I only said it because it rhymes!! "
Pitch shrugged.
" then why were crying? "
Asked jack .
" I had ice in my eyes "
Said pitch as he finally let go of jack.
The guardians took this as an invitation to hug jack too .
" for your information I had ice in my eyes too "
Said bunny.
" yeah , sure kangaroo "
Said jack .
They were all elated that jack was alive , they didn't notice the staff until pitch went to apologize for jack.
" jack I'm sorry, I shouldn't have taken your staff , I betrayed your trust "
He said.
" don't , you meant well , it is fixed now that what matters "
Said jack.
" by the way , where are the spirits? "
Asked Jack.
" oh , they are going to be trailed and executed for trying to kill you and for using the forbidden spell "
Said north.
" they mentioned some high spirits involved, any idea who they were?"
Asked Jack.
" they are going to get what they deserve, thanks to black over here "
Said bunny.
Jack looked confused so tooth explained.
" pitch used his skills in scaring others and his anger about what happened to you , he made the season spirits confess everything to the spirits council "
She said.
" he really cares about you Jack , you should've seen the summer spirit when he was done with him"
Said north.
" it was nothing "
Said pitch.
" it was something, remind me not to step on your nerves "
Confessed bunny.
" Mr detective huh "
Said jack.
Pitch pushed it off .
" now that we are all good here, jack aren't you going to be a guardian again? "
Asked north.
" on one condition "
Said jack.
" what's that ? "
Asked tooth.
" I get to have Mr detective pitch black as my partner "
Said jack as he looked at pitch.
Silence.
" jack this is probably not a good ide.. "
Said pitch as north cut him off.
" I have a better proposal, pitch can be the one responsible for the obstacles at the spirits world, in fact you and him can be spirits guardians "
" that is ... a great idea , what do you say pitch? "
" I don't know ... " said pitch.
" come on old man it will be fun "
Said jack.
" ok , I'll try "
Said pitch.
" sounds good for me "
Said north.
" he is your problem now "
Said bunny to pitch referring to jack.
" hey , not nice kangaroo "
Said jack.
" don't call me kangaroo!! "
Said bunny as he went after the running jack .
Pitch laughed as he went after bunny to save jack , tooth and north followed .

The end of this story / fanfic .
Thank you for reading
Plz review and comment.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

94.1K 3.3K 20
Jack Frost is a special kind of lonely. 300 years passed since he woke in that lake, and no one knew he existed. No one could see him. Even the Moon...
121K 3.7K 25
It had been years since Jack became a Guardian. Pitch Black was defeated and every kids believe in the Guardians again. Jack also has all of his memo...
15.5K 349 64
A Rise of the Guardians/Frozen Fanfiction He was the only friend she'd ever had. She was the first one to see him. And then he was gone. Five year...
23.8K 751 35
Pitch black is back with some other bad guys Jack Frost has to team up with 4 other people Will Jack Frost like them Will one or two find love in thi...