KITTEN [vkook]

By YoongiAndHisMochi

Taehyung a lost hybrid sees something he shouldnt have and it brings him in a lot of unwanted trouble and att... More

CHARACTERS
INTRO
1: kitten
2: streets
3: coincidence
4: meds
5: lost (m)
6: pet
7: captive
8: penthouse
9: clean
10: helping out (m)
11: stay
12: home
13: Bored
14: return
15: come along
16: wait
17: cranberry juice
18: ex
19: dinner
20: outside
21: Lu
22: dessert
23: sick
24: mine
25: head pats
26: panting
27: no strings attached (m)
28: connection
29: cut
30: snuggled
31: breakfast
32: lunch
33: shopping
34: tears
35: new friends
36: cat
37: forehead kisses
38: kittens
39: found
41: donut
42: intruders
43: yes, brother
44: evil
45: casino
46: jealousy (m❗)
47: ready
48: on water
49: action
50: reunite
51: helicopter
52: home
53: changed
54: threat
55: back for revenge -1-
56: back for revenge -2-
57: back for revenge -3-
58: distraction
59: mister
60: clingy
61: souvenir
62: arcade
63: decision
64: babies (m)
65: one or two bars
NEW STORY VKOOK
66: food food food
67: baby
68: learning and love
69: together forever (end)

40: gently (m)

11.3K 584 131
By YoongiAndHisMochi

The next day Jungkook had returned from his work. He was at the dining table with taehyung, they had just finished their food and he was listening to taehyung who talked about a movie he was watching on tv. bragging about the hero being amazing.

"He could fly and destroy a whole space ship!"

"hmm" jungkook just nodded, not caring about the story but he let the boy talk seeing how happy the boy got while doing so.

"He is very cool. I want to be a superhero too," Taehyung said. Jungkook felt a little jealous hearing taehyung admire the movie character so much. But he quickly pushed that feeling away, he can't be a baby and get jealous over something like that.

"Taehyung, i have something for you" he started remembering something he wanted to give this morning but he forgot to do it. "this is my old phone, you might be able to use it."

"oh cool!" Taehyung smiles while taking the black phone from Jungkook's hand. "Can I really have this? isn't that very expensive??"

"It's my old one, it's fine. I don't use it anyway" jungkook replied. "Besides, you need something to be able to call us with. I have added all our numbers in there and only ours. YOu can find them here." Jungkook showed the boy how to use the phone and call someone.

"Can I change the names too?" Taehyung asked, seeing everyone was named so formally with the full name.

"Uh yea that's possible, but just leave it like this, '' Jungkook said but he already saw taehyung change his contact name. removing the 'Jeon Jungkook' and changing it to 'Mister Jungkook'. "ah, hm..." he was about to protest against it but he shut his lips. Taehyung seems to be happy about it.

"Can i call you now?" the hybrid asked excitedly.

"Not right now, I'm right here. but when I'm out you can call me. only when it's needed. don't call me for nonsense because I am a busy man and I don't need to be disturbed all the time for little things."

"But what if I'm hungry and the maids are not here?"

"then you wait"

"And if I burned my finger?"

"then ask a maid to help you"

"And what if I trip and scratch my knee?"

"get a plaster"

"and i-"

"tae, you know what I mean. dont ast dumb" jungkook chuckled shaking his head. Taehyung pouted but nodded.

"okay..." Taehyung scrolled through the contacts noticing there was no Lu in there, "where is Lu?"

Jungkook didn't want to add that one at first, Taehyung was getting too attached to Lu and he didn't like it, he felt jealous seeing Lu and taehyung get along so well.

"i want to call Lu too, add him for me" the hybrid handed the phone to jungkook demanding to have Lu's number as well. so against his will jungkook added his secretary to the contacts as well. but named it to 'do not call'.

taehyung frowned and changed the name to 'glasses guy'. "dont be mean to Lu. he got a name"

"you don't even remember his name most of the time"

"Yes I do! I just like to call him glasses. He got glasses, it looks cute"

"ah....'' Jungkook chuckled and stood up taking the dirty plates to the kitchen. letting the hybrid play on the phone and explore all the programs while he cleaned everything in the kitchen.

"Mister..." Taehyung asked softly, seeing Jungkook was done and drying his hands with the towel.

"hm?"

"c-can....can i get a kissie?" Taehyung asked nervously, looking down shyly. He felt shy asking this from the man. The raven turned around looking at the hybrid seeing his figure small and hesitant. He approached the boy and put his finger under his chin making him look up at him. He made sure he had complete attention of the boy to him when he connected their lips.

He could feel the hybrid melt away every time he kissed him, it made him realise that he means something more to the boy. only the hybrid might not fully understand it all. Jungkook took a step closer and lifted the boy up to place him to sit on the table, getting between his legs. finally the perfect closeness to deepen the kiss. He felt the hybrid wasn't experienced in these kisses but it was fine, Jungkook will lead and show how to do it. his hands found their way under the boy's shirt fleeing the slim waist and torso, he brushed his thumbs over the hybrid's nipples, the reaction he got let him know the other was sensitive to touches, he chuckled and parted from the kiss, taehyung had a blush on his face feeling the older touch him like that. he wasn't in his heat anymore so he had full control over himself, it will feel very different than in heat. This was now himself, and not his natural instincts taking control. He felt shy doing this. but he liked the way jungkook's hands felt on his skin. they were rough yet gentle at the same time. Jungkook meant no harm to him anymore. He wrapped his arms around the raven's neck clinging onto the man. letting jungkook's hands go all over him, from his thighs to his chest and down to his crotch area where he shivered from the little touch. sparks erupting down there. Jungkook noticed the other got hard and stopped for a moment.

"w-why....did you stop?" Taehyung asked with his innocent looking eyes looking up at the other.

"do you want to continue? you're not in heat.." jungkook wasn't gonna do this now if taehyung didn't want to, in his heat he couldn't hold back. he was glad the other didn't regret it but he still didn't fully know if taehyung actually wanted it or not, so he had taken a little step back. this time asking before acting. Since this was the real Taehyung now, he knew the answer would be the real one.

"i-i do...but i'm a little scared...'' Taehyung admitted he hadn't done anything yet when he wasn't in heat so he was nervous. Will it feel the same? will it hurt? he had no idea. yes he knew jungkook and him had sex before but that was different, that was just taking care of his needy heat emotions. now was different.

"No need to be scared, I will be gentle on you this time," Jungkook replied and brushed his fingers through the boy's white locks. Taehyung smiled a little and nodded.

"t-then i want to continue...please" the hybrid only wanted jungkook, he trusted jungkook to do this with him.

"As you wish, kitten" Jungkook lifted the boy from the table who wrapped his legs and arms around the other like a koala. letting the tall man carry him to the bedroom where he was gently placed down on the mattress. the other hovered over him and removed his own shirt so taehyung didn't feel embarrassed to remove his clothes. He noticed the hybrid staring at his torso, the eyes studying the muscled chest, from the abs to his biceps. jungkook was well trained. it was beautiful in taehyung's eyes. he looked at his own seeing he was just flat, no abs on his tummy. Jungkook then fully removed taehyung's shirt, bending down to place kisses on his stomach and giving a little lick over his sensitive nipples. Taehyung bit his lip, feeling small sparks in his body each time Jungkook touched them, he let out a little whine when the raven began nibbling his nipple, the other rubbed by his thumb. The hybrid felt hot all over, but this time it wasn't because of his heat. That felt different. He released little noises trying not to be loud and annoying, but it was hard when he felt himself harden between his legs. He uncomfortably unbuttoned his pants to get some freedom down there. jungkook chuckled, noticing it by the movement of taehyung's hips under him.

"oh, are you already feeling it?" Jungkook chuckled and moved back. He looked at the tent in the boy's pants and rubbed his hand over it, making the hybrid squirm in his spot.

"hm..m-mister" the boy whined frowning, jungkook made it only worse.

"Shh, let me take care of you" jungkook grabbed the pants removing them from the hybrid's honey legs, dropping it on the ground next to the bed where their shirts were already lost. he also removed the boxers, seeing the member hard and already leaking precum from the tip. he smirked and bend down licking it away. which sent an intense feeling through the boy's body who whimpered and his toes curled. He needed more of that feeling, his eyes begging the other to do it again. But Jungkook just moved his head away, his hands unbuckling his belt to remove his own dress pants. "you're a sensitive one aren't you?" he says. taehyung blushed.

"n-no i'm not" the hybrid denied, embarrassed that he is so sensitive, but he couldn't help it. he doesn't get touched like this often, only a few times, all were in his heat.

The raven just chuckled and slowly pulled down his boxers letting his hard member free from the restraint of the thin fabric. Taehyung nibbled his lip after seeing it. did he really have that inside, it looks bigger than his own. Which was normal since Jungkook was also taller than him. Taehyung found it strange how someone's cock would even fit inside anyone. it will hurt, won't it? He prepared himself for pain already.

"Can you hand me that little package over there?" Jungkook said he couldn't reach the condoms on the nightstand. Taehyung nodded, handing it to Jungkook who took out a small square green colored package placing it next to him. He spread the hybrid's legs further and moved his hand to the boy's entrance rubbing over it with two fingers. "don't worry, this won't hurt too much," he said, giving a warning before pushing them inside. He knew hybrids would often self lubricate with slick when they are turned on, so when prepping them it will all get slippery itself, no need for lube. Taehyung gasped a little when he felt the long slender fingers inside of him. the tips grazing over his walls. "does it hurt?" jungkook asked.

"n-not really...just feels weird" taehyung didn't know what to think of it just yet. but it didn't last long until jungkook moved them around, scissoring them time to time stretching him. The hybrid did feel discomfort in the stretching but he also felt pleasure from it. he rested his head back and pulled his knees up to give the other more access to his entrance enjoying the fingers inside. slowly his body adjusting to the moment. making his hole more slippery.

Jungkook hummed, feeling the slick coat, his fingers making wet sounds audible in the room. it turns him on even more hearing it. He removed his fingers and scooped some of the slick that left the boy's hole in his hand. with the other he grabbed the condom carefully opening it with his teeth before sliding the condom over his length. He used the small amount of slick to rub it over his member positioning him against the entrance. "just relax, okay?" Jungkook said and waited until he felt and saw the boy's muscles release the tension and relax. slowly he pushed inside, moving deeper and deeper, until he was all the way inside. the walls of the hybrid tightly wrapped around his member.

"m-mister. it hurts" taehyung said, looking down with discomfort in his eyes. his hands clutching the blankets below him.

"it will pass, give it a moment. '' Jungkook said he didn't move at all. his left hand caressing the boy's cheek hoping it will comfort him somehow. "if you want to stop, tell me"

"o-okay '' Taehyung nodded, these words gave him more comfort, knowing he could stop if he wanted to. He hoped the pain won't get worse, if so he didn't want this. but for now he will give it time like jungkook said. "kiss" he said, sounding almost demanding for one. The raven chuckled and leaned down more to kiss the other. Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks, he was getting the hang of kissing now. getting better each time. He was copying what Jungkook did. Which made their lips move in sync. The raven loved how soft taehyung's lips were on his. taehyung made him feel things he haven't felt this intense before. taehyung was different taehyung was special to him.

the boy pulled away and nodded. "it doesn't hurt anymore"

"i will move now" jungkook then started moving his lips pulling them back before pushing back in. thrusting at a slow speed to let the other adjust to this first. Taehyung didn't seem to feel any pain anymore so he sped up a little going at a normal pace. now taehyung began to feel something, but not pain, he felt pleasure. small waves went through his body making him have to moan. He quickly covered his lips embarrassed by the sound. Jungkook just smiled at that, he didn't say anything. It was cute.

"o-oh, it feels good," taehyung said. Jungkook was glad to hear the boy speak about what he felt. It made it easier for him to know if the boy was alright or not. "a little faster please"

"As you wish" Jungkook sped up, going at a fast pace now which moved the hybrid's body up and down a little every time he hit inside. His member brushed past that sweet spot which made the hybrid arch his back by the sudden overflowing feeling. He gasped and let out a moan, his hands grabbing onto Jungkook's biceps squeezing the muscles. The raven let his hips in that angel to keep touching the spot seeing how good it made the other feel. He wanted to make the other feel good. He wanted to be the only one to do that. no one may touch the other like this and make him feel this good. "So beautiful for me, good boy," Jungkook said. Taehyung reacted to it, his ears perking up with a smile and he bit his lip. That's when Jungkook knew the others had a thing for praise. a little more than the average hybrid or person.

He went faster raised taehyung's right leg over his shoulder. his hands placed next to taehyung's head to prevent him from moving up when he thrusted inside. he wasn't rough, just fast. he was nearing his high. and seeing the amount of precum that leaked from the other's member he knew taehyung was too. the boy's moans were getting louder and more often. mixing with jungkook's who couldn't hold them back himself when he felt that familiar feeling about to pop.

"Tae, im close."

"m-me too"

Jungkook moved one hand down waiting to come together so he stroked the hybrid's member to speed the progress up. He couldn't hold himself back any longer. He was relieved when he saw taehyung arch his back releasing a mewl after a moan and releasing his seeds. coating over his own belly. "m-mister!"

"Call me Jungkook," Jungkook said, as much as he loved hearing the word 'mister' even during this, he would love to hear his own name coming from Taehyung's mouth when he came. hearing the name of who made him feel so good.

"jungkook" taehyung said right after and felt the raven push inside one last time before releasing in the condom. It was not that satisfying for Jungkook to not be able to feel the other skin to skin and release inside, but he didn't need any babies now, so he will have to bear with it.

"Fuck Tae" jungkook said, "you're mine, fucking mine, alright. don't be clingy or affectionate to anyone else that isn't me. i don't like sharing"

"i-i won't, im yours" taehyung felt a little scared by the dark tone in jungkook's voice.

"don't fear me tae, I will never raise a hand at you again." Jungkook said. Even though he never did it himself, he still was the one to order others to hurt the boy. Which felt the same to him, he was the cause of the other getting hurt that day. "i just don't want you to leave"

"Why would I leave?" Taehyung asked. He wasn't ever thinking of leaving this place. He wanted to stay with Jungkook forever.

"Let's shower" Jungkook said, ignoring to answer that question.

---

a soft smut🥺

thank you for reading, i will probably spam two more updates today. i am really into the story at the moment and want to write all my ideas down now haha. i will see you later!

🌼🌼🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 13.3K 39
Where Taehyung is being followed by an ,oddly bigger than usual, raven with strange purple eyes. He thinks he is starting to get crazy from everythin...
813K 58.5K 26
Jungkook, a social cat hybrid, is new in school and befriends the one person feared and hated by everyone. Taehyung grimaced as the cute cat boy's t...
1.2K 23 2
Taehyung is a hybrid dog, waiting for his owner, Jungkook, who went to quickly pick something up from the store. Until his heat hits him like a truck...
696K 24.8K 32
Taehyung, the rich mafia boss, buys the handsome stripper Jimin and also takes in his friend, the runaway orphan Jungkook. #9 in VMINKOOK ♥️ Taehyung...