May we meet again // Amelia S...

By ElinaShak

Y/N is a pediatric surgeon working in a hospital in New York. After her sister's death, she quits her job and... More

Author's note
I'm officially obsessed
Unsteady
Realization
Strangers
Like what you see?
Forgiveness
Pulling a Monica
A human being needs the one
The ruined date
One question left
Saving a life
May we meet again
Happy together
The one
I believe you
It won't be your last
It was love
Special name
It tears families apart
Our story
Author's note
Author's note

Storm

2.4K 73 12
By ElinaShak

TW: smut, hospital stuff, drinking
okay I got caught in the moment again. There is a lot of smut...

I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday anyways I'm doing it now.
________________

I checked in the hotel again. Thank god there was another receptionist and I didn't have to explain the whole situation. I mentally made a note to find an apartment. Don't get me wrong, the hotel was great but it was way too expensive.

This time I got a room on the 7th floor which definitely has a better view than my previous room.

I opened the door and didn't even get a chance to take a look at the room as Amelia turned me around pushing me to the wall with her body and closing the door with her free hand.

"Aw you want me so much, so adorable," I said in a sarcastic tone, and she leaned to my ear lightly biting it.

"So who's gonna beg for mercy first?" she whispered making my breathing shaky.

"Definitely you, Dr. Shepherd," I smirked and turned us around so her back was against the wall now. I brought my lips to hers softly kissing them, one of my hands was on her shoulder while the other one made its way to her throat lightly squeezing it and I slipped my tongue into her mouth deepening the kiss and making her quietly moan.

I liked her moaning, it was turning me on. I let go of my grip and put my hands on either side of her waist under her shirt. She smiled unbuttoning mine. Her warm hands ran from my waist to my chest lightly squeezing it and then to my shoulders making my shirt fall to the floor.

She wrapped her hands around my waist turning me around once again. I felt her soft lips trailing kisses down to my neck. My breathing got heavier and I involuntarily bit my underlip drowning out the moan.

Amelia started to unzip my pants leaving kisses on my chest and stomach. I ran my hand through her hair leading her exactly where I needed her. I felt the temperature imbalance in my body. Amelia's hands were warm and her lips were leaving hot kisses all over my stomach while my bare back was pressed against the cold wall.

My pants fell to the floor and Amelia's hands landed on my thighs lifting me just to carry me for 4 steps and lay me on the bed. She instantly got on top of me and continued teasing me.

"If you-," I tried to say between deep breaths, "if you...see me...I want to see you," I finally murmured. She smirked in my inner thigh.

"Deal," she said and quickly took off her clothes leaving only her panties on while I took off my bra.

"You are," she was muttering between kissing my thighs again going up to my core, "so...gorgeous." Those words made me smile. You always know that you're beautiful but sometimes you get insecure about something and just like that you no more believe yourself. So it's so important to hear it from people you truly care about. And I cared about Amelia a lot.

She finally took off my clothes placing her lips on my clit and starting to suck on it. I let out moans gripping the sheets. She put two fingers inside of me popping them in and out and hitting my G-spot. I don't know how but it is like she knows exactly what my body needs and wants. And I like it. Like it so-. I whimpered as she stopped all of her movements when I was already about to cum.

"What the-?" I asked raising my head.

"This is for the joke about addiction," she said sternly.

"Come on, you laughed, now please please please finish what you started," I pleaded. I really needed to cum and she knew it. She knew it and smirked.

"Your wish is my command," she went down again with a sly smile on her face. Damn it, I'd sell my soul for that woman if she wasn't already mine.

She continued from where she stopped. It wasn't long before I came and I was about to steady my breathing when I realized she wasn't stopping. My clit was sensitive from overstimulation and my loud moans filled the room.

She chuckled into my clit sending the wave of electricity through my body and I came once again.

She led me through the second orgasm and took her fingers out laying next to me.

"Did you do it on purpose?" I tried to calm my breathing, "so I would lose our little bet?" I chuckled.

"No," she said and brought her lips to my ear whispering, "I just like hearing you moan."

"Well in that case," I said sarcastically and got on top straddling her and letting out loud moans. I could tell she liked it. She bit her underlip and ran her hands up and down my thighs. I leaned closer to her and started kissing her chest, then her stomach taking off her panties. She was already so wet that teasing her was unnecessary which made it only funnier. I missed her clit and trailed kisses up and down her inner thighs. I pressed her hips to the bed and moaned again in her clit making her groan too.

"Kitten please, I need you," she murmured. And I inserting two fingers in her and felt her hand lightly gripping my hair. She loves to be in control huh. I popped them in and out curling them which made her sounds even louder. My tongue was circling her clit. I heard how her breathing was becoming more unsteady as she was closer to her orgasm. I went faster soon sending her over the edge.

I stopped my movements and laid next to her, she instantly pulled me into her embrace and my head landed on her shoulder.

"I think we need to talk," I said sternly. I knew she got nervous from the sound of her voice.

"What is it?" her voice was a little shaky. She was probably scared that I run away again.

"Are you serious?" I asked sitting up and looking her in the eyes, "Kitten? That is what you came up with?" I tried to keep my face as straight as possible even though I was laughing so hard from the inside. She froze for a second processing what I just said and pulled me in a hug again.

"Damn, Y/N, I already thought... never mind," she chuckled kissing my forehead, "don't do that."

She didn't have to tell me, I knew what she thought. And it made me smile down my breath, she was scared to lose me.

"So what about a kitten?" I laughed.

"I hate you sometimes," she said with a smile and kissed my forehead again. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. You know how they say the best things in life are unseen. Amelia made me realized it was true, every time she kissed or hugged me I closed my eyes letting my other senses enjoy the moment. Feeling her touch, smelling her hair or skin, hearing her breathing and a heartbeat. I was already able to recognize her in a crowd even with my eyes closed.

"You didn't like it?"

"I did," I whispered, "but it was funny."

"Well then, kitten, how about some sleep?" she muttered in my hair.

"We need to shower," I mumbled feeling how my eyes were closing and my body was relaxing in her embrace.

She chuckled and started to stroke my hair drifting me to sleep.

"Night, night, sunshine," was the last thing I heard before entering my dream.

Amelia's POV

Y/N fell asleep really fast after her first day at work but I didn't want to sleep at all. I stroked her hair and couldn't believe that this girl was my girlfriend. I didn't need to run because she accepted me for who I was. She didn't care about my addiction and didn't push me to talk. She gave me time to adapt. And somehow I was sure she would be by my side no matter what.

She was so peacefully sleeping with her arm on my waist. How can a person just come into your life and change it for the better? I still had no understanding of this, maybe she was special. Or maybe I just saw her that way. There still was so much to know about her and I couldn't wait to learn about every second of her life.

I was stroking her hair and smiling not even noticing how my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

I woke up from the sound of my alarm and felt Y/N burying her face in my neck in an attempt to hide from the morning.

"How did you live in New York?" I whispered smiling.

"Hard and painful," she groaned and I kissed her forehead.

"We need to shower, sunshine, come on," I said stroking her back. She whimpered and got out of bed.

While Y/N was in a shower I was scrolling through my phone when I saw 911 as my notification. Emergency room. Damn it. I quickly got up and put my clothes on. I took Y/N's concealer to cover up hickeys.

"Hey, won't you go shower?" Y/N said exiting the bathroom.

"911 ER, gotta run," I gave her a quick kiss and headed to my car.

Back to Y/N's POV

Amelia left so fast that I didn't even realize what was happening until a minute after the door closed. I shrugged and opened my suitcase trying to find what to wear. After some time I put on black jeans and a black shirt. I covered hickeys and dark circles with concealer and found my favorite snickers. Agh, a cab again. I took my purse and exited the room.

The ride was quick. The whole way to the hospital I was listening to music which helped me to finally wake up. When we arrived I headed to the coffee shop realizing I hadn't eaten. I always forget that I have to eat. I bought a croissant and iced latte and went to the hospital.

The ER was a mess and everyone was running here and there. I needed to go to work but I had a bad feeling. I caught Maggie as I didn't know anyone else so well.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It's Meredith, it's bad," she muttered and ran. I followed her and entered the room. Meredith was laying on the table looking like hell. Everyone tried to comfort her and helped but she was scared. She had a shock. What did the hell happen? I saw Owen Hunt, Maggie, Jackson Avery but no Amelia. That was weird. It was her sister.

"Can I help somehow?" I asked. I was worried about Mer even though I didn't know her at all and had no idea what happened.

"No," Owen said, "Actually... Find Dr. Shepherd."

I nodded and left the room. Why am I shaking again? I took the phone and dialed Amelia's number. I'd waited for about a minute but there was no answer. Pick up, pick up, pick up. I called her again and again and again but she wasn't answering.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

I ran to the attending's break room hoping she would be there. No luck. I opened the closet but there weren't any of her things only her medical gown was hanging on a hanger. Shit.

I was going back and forth with my hand on the forehead, trying to think of places she could go. She loves her job, she wouldn't leave in the middle of the day, it's so so so odd. I dialed her number again just to listen to the answering machine. Come on, baby, where are you?

I didn't want to admit it but I was nervous. I hoped Meredith would be okay and Amelia would be found. Something wasn't right. Okay, I need to think as she thinks. If I were Amelia, where would I go? I would change in this room... I came closer to the closet and imagined like I was doing it. Then I would go to my car. Only I wasn't going I was running. I was looking around the lot and thinking where would I go next when I saw her car.

I looked through the windows, she wasn't inside. Well, at least she's still here somewh-. My eyes landed on the building across the street.

"Please, don't be there, don't be there..." I mumbled down my breath as I was crossing the street. She wouldn't do it, no way, she's strong, she wouldn't. I took a deep breath and opened the door to Joe's bar. The bell rang and my heart dropped.

I went faster, I was angry. No. I was pissed. What the hell she's doing? I gripped her forearm and turned her around. And my heart dropped once again. Her eyes were red and her face was swollen from crying. The smell of alcohol came out of her with every exhalation. I wasn't pissed anymore but I felt helpless. I didn't know what to say or do.

"What are you doing?" I tried to be stern but my voice was faltering. She pulled her hand out of my grasp and I shook my head not believing my own eyes.

"Don't you see? Drinking," she mumbled and took a sip turning her back on me. Something squeezed in my chest. I froze. I was staring at her, the cold air flow from the conditioner was blowing the lock of my hair and sending chills all over my body. The smell of alcohol filled my lungs. I saw how people were coming and leaving with the corner of my sight. They were talking, they were laughing, they were happy. The world was living but I couldn't move. I watched how she drank glass after glass and I didn't do anything. She just turned her back on me. The tear fell down my cheek. Not because I was hurt even though I was, but because I didn't know what to do. I saw how the person I cared about was falling, ruining her life and I was useless, helpless, and scared.
___________________

I know the story with Mer was earlier than the timeline I'm writing. But who cares? And I changed it a little

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 958 46
Single parent Meredith Grey from Seattle meets divorced parent Derek Shepherd from NYC. When a tragedy happens, Derek moves his children to Seattle...
12.4K 357 34
Aurora 'Rory' Grey had just gotten back to Seattle after disappearing for months. But when she returns she noticed a new woman working named Amelia S...
84.9K 2.4K 67
Arizona has 2 daughter's and a son, all with her previous wife, Callie. Callie has moved to New York, leaving Arizona in Seattle. She meets neurosurg...
18.4K 635 8
𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘦 || "all I know addie, is when I stare at you all I think about is kissing you and planning a future with you and how brilliant you are and...