Galactic Droid ✧・゚Taegyu

By Taegyaza

✭ A careless intergalactic traveler named Beomgyu, literally crashed his space capsule on Earth. This unworld... More

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟘 ✭ I𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙 ✬ L𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚 ✫ M𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟛 ✬ F𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟜 ✫ R𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟝 ✬ H𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟞 ✫ F𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟟 ✬ T𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟠 ✫ M𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟡 ✬ B𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟘 ✫ T𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟙 ✬ Y𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟚 ✫ K𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟛 ✬ D𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟜 ✫ M𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟝 ✬ S𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟞 ✫ E𝕧-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟟 ✬ F𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟠 ✫ U𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟡 ✬ I𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟘 ✫ A𝕤-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟙 ✬ T𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟚 ✫ M𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟛 ✬ E𝕓-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟜 C𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟝 P𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟞 V𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟟 D𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟠 B𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟡 P𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟘 K𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟙 V𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟚 C𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟛 F𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟜 D𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟝 N𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟞 O𝕗-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟟 U𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟡 S𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟘 N𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟙 H𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟚 P𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟛 N𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟜 E𝕥-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟝 E𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟞 S𝕡1-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟟 S𝕡2-

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟠 Q𝕦-

892 89 185
By Taegyaza

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Q&A time

"BEOMGYU?!" Taehyun exclaimed as he quickly sat up.

"H-Hi?!" He wanted to say more but the way the younger quickly leaned in to embrace him in his arms, shut Beomgyu up on the spot.

Taehyun hiccuped on his sobs "Oh my gosh you're alive..." he held him so tightly with his small arms which made the older feel like he was getting squeezed. "I was so scared.."

"Uh-h mhm.. I am!" Beomgyu uttered with a slight stutter from being overwhelmed "I'm sorry if I got you worrie—"

A little soft action completely silenced Beomgyu's words again as his eyes widened along with that silence. Taehyun kissed his cheek.

The older put his hand on his shoulder and abruptly pulled him away from the hug even though Taehyun was reluctant.

The aforementioned looked up at him with big confused eyes "Is everything okay-" He then proceeded to freeze as well upon viewing this sight that he never thought he'd ever see.

Beomgyu is blushing.

He's blushing hard.

Taehyun's heart skipped a beat or two, it's his first time seeing his blushing face and he looks really cute too. "Red looks good on you" he giggled before enticingly leaning in "What you're not used to me kissing you first?~"

The older looked sideways in bashfulness. But he couldn't help but drift his stare back to Taehyun while feeling his heartbeat accelerate at how beautiful he finds him. Beomgyu's face is a certified furnace.

But he soon looked away again upon seeing that the other returned the stare with a smile. Taehyun chuckled before reaching his hand out to gently grab Beomgyu's.

Taehyun's happy tears were glistening in his eyes as he caressed Beomgyu's right hand "It's over berry..
We don't have to worry about the future anymore... We can be together like you promised.." His voice broke a bit at the end, he couldn't believe that the words he was saying were true.

Beomgyu who's still blushing prominently, just hummed with an unsure tone "Well mhm? I'm sorry but I've been wondering something..."

"What is it?" Taehyun smiled brightly at him while tilting his head a bit.

. . .

"Who are you?"

. . .

Taehyun's muscles completely stopped functioning, you could tell since he visibly froze in place. The element of surprise got him staggered as his jaw faintly dropped open with his facial expression saddening by the second. He then slowly retreated his hand away from Beomgyu's.

Actually, he never forgot about the memory loss and the fact that that percentage was higher. He's just been playing it off like it was not even a possibility. Hoping that the practically unobtainable 0,5% was a reality.

He should've known...

Beomgyu's eyes are missing something.. The way they used to look at Taehyun like he's his entire world, which he was.

If this was the boyfriend that he knows, he would've immediately thrown himself in Taehyun's arms and endlessly cover his face with kisses. Yell 'I missed you!' or 'I like youuu'
Squeal at the sight of his precious human wearing his clothes and tell him how cute he is. The list goes on, BG likes Taehyun so much, so much.

But he did none of those.

He's just really confused and flustered.

Taehyun has been staring at him. His sorrowful tears were on the serious verge of spilling and they did as Taehyun finally blinked.

Realising that he's making this boy cry, Beomgyu panicked a bit "O-Oh I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to sound rude, um.." He glanced around baffled before taking a glimpse at the tissue box sitting on the table next to them. He grabbed one then gave it to Taehyun.

The human was way too shattered to even bring himself to use the tissue.. After taking hold of it, Taehyun just rested his hands on his own lap before clenching them into fists. His tears were streaming down his cheeks as he took time to completely digest that question.

Beomgyu didn't know what to do, he now recalled that Taehyun liked holding his hand until now. So he plucked up the courage to hold his hand and muttered "Don't cry.. um I.. thought you were.. p-prettier when you were smiling..." He basically ate those words up but the younger caught them.
'I don't know how to console people!!'

Taehyun made them lock eyes which flustered the older on the spot as he removed his hand "Ummm so.. how do you know me?" He asked smiling then his eyes glanced down a bit "Oh we're in the same school? I have the same uniform!"

No answers received, Taehyun was busy wiping his tears off with the tissue but that only left more space for new tears to stream down his cheeks. "I'm sorry.." He blurted out.

"It's okay" Beomgyu smiled sweetly at him "We all need a good cry sometimes.."

~~~

"OH WHAT THE-" Dr Froth exclaimed as he quickly rushed to the hospital bed after seeing that Beomgyu was sitting on it, clearly awake "You didn't die?!"

The patient made a giggle that's filled with awkwardness "You wanted me dead..? That's quite nice of you"

Dr Froth headed to the big computer that's behind Soobin's chair, close to the boys "No I'm just surprised... it's quite intriguing actually" He grinned faintly "I'm so talented."

"No." Taehyun uttered emotionlessly.

"Hm?"

"You are not. He lost his memories"

"Ooooh really?" The oldest looked down at his fellow umyrien with raised brows. He was definitely acting surprised, of course he saw that coming "But you know me right?"

"Whaaat?!" Beomgyu grabbed his own head while making some silly confused face "So the memory loss happened? Well there was indeed a 15% chance.." He just registered now that the man had asked him a question "Of course I know you, Dr Froth."

"Thought so, since you've never had any particular emotion or opinion towards me.." Dr froth said while taking hold of a sheet of paper that was lying on the desk where his computer is situated "Gosh this is exciting! Wanna do a q&a?!" He asked almost like a kid.

"Sure?" The younger raised a brow.

Taehyun seriously hasn't been moving all this time. He was just sitting there, blankly staring down with his eyes lacking spark.

"So! I wrote down some names and events that I saw in your memory file, a file that has been deleted without me having any control over that. And I'm gonna ask you some questions!
You met two boys who were around your age when you first went to Earth. Who were they?"

Beomgyu made a long hum as he stared at the ceiling trying to recall that day "Umm Logan I believe. Wasn't it just him though??"

"Wrong!! Next question. You went skydiving recently right? Why?"

"I have no freaking idea to be honest. Gravity on Earth is high! Jumping from that height is so dumb and scary." Thinking back at it.. Beomgyu can't even recall what happened that day. Actually, his whole journey on Earth is a little hard to remember. What did he even do? He asked himself.

"Next. Do you know a umorphia whose name starts with Z?"
Beomgyu replied a simple "No" to that question which really intrigued the doctor.

Gotta keep the question streak going! "Do you remember getting angry at students from your college because they were belittling a human you care about?"

Beomgyu raised a brow, he was a bit concerned with his weird questions actually "No. Besides I didn't strongly care for any particular human. I mean I guess I liked Jiyoung the most, she was a better mother than my actual mum. It would be nice to see her again but I have no business in going back to that boring planet."

"Wow.." Froth uttered while Taehyun was trying so hard to stay stoic.

"Who do you hang out with at your college then?" The older asked.

"Jake and Hueningkai." He then scrunched his face a bit "I don't really have a lot of memories with them though...? But I do remember bringing pastries that I bake for myself and eat with them."

Froth nodded repeatedly with a tight lipped smile "I also saw in your memory file that you played truth or dare with Jake, Hueningkai and Logan. Before I ask the question, am I missing anyone?" He deliberately didn't mention one name. He just wants to test the boy.

"No."

"Okay.... And.. Hueningkai asked you what your biggest fear is. What did you answer?"

"I..." Beomgyu paused for a moment, thinking back at what he said back then "I don't know? I don't think I even answered anything- But right now if you'd ask me, I'll have to go with public speaking."

The man stepped away from his desk "Fascinating.." he whispered, voice filled with wonder "You completely erased that person from your brain."

"Who?" The younger asked with tired eyes.

The alleged doctor said "I'll be right back. I want to find the list where I wrote down all the emotions that you had learned." He then left the room.

"No don't leave me with him!" Beomgyu said unwillingly out loud, he then felt the glare that fell on him so he turned to Taehyun and uttered "No offence."

It's not that he doesn't like Taehyun, he just feels shy and awkward to be alone with him. Shy because he finds the boy really attractive. Awkward because he won't stop being sad for some reason and Beomgyu doesn't know how to deal with that.

Taehyun now finally decided to set things clear with him.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 2.1K 34
If you asked Beomgyu if he had loved before, he would have dumbly replied, "what? Love? I have no time for love." Beomgyu was too busy to notice anyt...
11.5K 782 28
❝𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚... 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚...❞ a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who just wants to hear 3 words - cbg x fem!oc ...
4.9K 510 16
❝ 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 just shifted to a new apartment and the new apartment is haunted by a cute ghost Huening Kai. He calls 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 and 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐢...
256K 16.5K 59
Wherein Taehyun only fears losing the love of his life, and Beomgyu doesn't take the right step at the right time which ends with messing up everythi...