Percy Jackson, Son of Loki (c...

By Jedi_Joanna

( avengers crossover) Percy Jackson descendent of Monetary titaness of memory, pharaoh blood of Cleopatra fol... More

Calm before storm
To hate or not to hate
I toss a light hammer
I vouch for the avenger and dad
I tell Thor about my dad
Life seems misty
The loss of a sister
Catch Nico
MINE ALL MINE
Getting hit by a bus is not that bad
The day i ride clouds
I hate this place
In denial
i fight for family
The missing ham sandwich
what the night brings
My Crazy Family
filler chapter
Whoa ADHD
Its over Part one
Its All over Part two
Freedom and Pride
Bad dream connection
Plan: YOLO
I Lost My Brochure
Jump No One Will Catch You
Just tag along
Homesick
A.N- I got tagged
Hope rising
Life's good
A.N

Wake up in the morning with a Viking Landing on my head

36K 961 414
By Jedi_Joanna

EDITED BY @BlueHood7

Tony P.O.V

And to think, I thought this meeting would be boring. "Hey Thor, you're friends with this guy?"

The guy turned and narrowed his eyes when he saw me. "Hm interesting" the dude said

"I would go for awesome" I supplied

He stopped for a moment and his eyes shined

"Definitely a half-blood legacy"

"A what?" I'd never heard of a half-blood.

"Any way I will have to set up a tour with you guys in CHB, Martha stop biting George"

He started it

No, I did not, you did

How

You were born

Ha so you say I am older than you

What happens if I say yes

Then I get to rule you

Then no

"If you don't stop fighting I'm going to but you on phone," said the guy in an annoyed voice

"okay someone explain what's going on," Clint said with confusion clear in his eyes.

"I am the Greek god Hermes, you know traveler, fastest god around," he said with a glee in his eye.

"And thief" mumbled thor "don't forget thief"

I immediately went to check my pocket only to find my wallet gone, I looked around and the others were missing things too. Fury's even missing a pistol he had with him

"Okay because this is my first time stealing from your allies I'll give your stuff back," said Hermes

Yeah and do you guys have rats around here, I'm starving over here

Quiet George, I don't want to be put on silent

"Are those snakes?" asked Cap.

No, we're not just snakes we are... Well I am the best snake around

George, enough, you're confusing him

"So tomorrow morning around... Let's say 7 o'clock you come here and I will send a demigod to show you around, also Thor we can gladly invite your kin as well. I heard about your mother, my deepest condolence, if she comes to the party I swear I wouldn't steal a thing, from her of course." said Hermes

Thor seemed daze and nodded saying yes over and over

"Okay gotta go" he ran out the door as a flash in the hallway and he was gone.

Audience with Hermes was over

Percy's POV

I just finished dinner and decided to skip campfire. It reminded me too much of mom and me together roasting marshmallows. I sat at the lake, looking around, thinking about what I'm going to do with my life when I heard a familiar voice say

"Grandson, it is good to see you well"

I looked up to see my grandfather, the king of Atlantis/sea god Poseidon.

"Grandfather, why are you here" I decide to just get to the point of things

"We gods, encouraged by the allies we made,"

"Or was shoved in the face with" I state as I remember the crocodile that spits out Carter.

I saw a faint smile as he continued "More or less, we have an opportunity to have some mortal control to make sure we have allies to make demi-children life easier."

"How easy?" I questioned

"Easy in a way....like.... for example, a boy who 'blowtorched' a certain monument, his records were clear as if it never happen"

I was stunned "Oh" then I asked, "So what does that have to do with me?"

"We need an experienced demigod to show them around and since you have the blood of all mythology, you seemed like the perfect candidate."

"Okay, I'm in, but who are those people that are that powerful?"

"SHIELD and as for the people who you are to give a tour to, they are known as the Avengers"

And with that Poseidon took his leave with a trail of mist.

"What did I get myself into now?" I wonder to myself.

Loki's P.O.V

I need to get out of here.

That is all I am thinking of, the guards still despise me, and Odin no doubt distrust me. I still remember Thor talking to me and mother telling me to give him a chance. Mother. I have not visited her in some time, I open the door and look at the guard saying " Take me to see the queen"

He narrowed his eyes but then nods his head. When we get to the room I saw my mother in all her glory on the bed sitting up.

"Son, you come to visit your mother" she smiled at me her eyes gleaming with pride because my remembering to visit.

"Mother. How are you? How is your stomach?" as I remember when Thor came to my prison telling me that she was stabbed through there while protecting Thor's lady, Jane.

"It is better, come and sit by me"

I quickly sat on a chair nearby and we started to talk about magic, as if nothing went wrong then a guard quickly barges in, kneels and says "The All-Father request your presence, my queen". He cast a glance at me full of hatred and said: "You too, frost giant".

We stood in the throne room, I was surrounded by guards when Thor came in.

"Thor Odinson, I understand that you have met the Greek messenger Hermes, what has he said?" asked Odin.

"Father, it seems that they had made allies with SHIELD and no doubt many more, they offered peace and it seems a get together in their place, Hermes stated in the letter that no harm will fall to you from the Greeks or its allies if you choose to attend," answered Thor.

My mother put in "It is not wise to ignore a chance of peace, they do not ask for allies but for peace between us."

"Very well, we will attend, Frigga, Thor, Warriors Three and Lady Sif, as well as myself. Guard send a note to the Warriors and Lady Sif to come at early dawn to stand ready"

"Wait," I said in a loud voice

Odin regarded me and then spoke, " What is it, Loki?"

He did not add the last name, that would denote respect. Nonetheless, I answered, "I wish to come to Midgard."

"No, you will not come-"

"Father, if I may," said Thor "Hermes advise to bring Loki for reasons that I do not know"

"Give me the letter" he took the letter and read it "Loki may go... But he must be with the Warriors, Sif, or you, son"

At seven in the morning

"What is taking so long?" I asked "Has thor lost his way?" earning a glare from Sif.

Of course, then Thor came down and brought the Avengers who did not land gracefully on their feet and Hermes who saw me and smiled

"Loki you decide to come"

At my name the Avengers immediate tense up. Good, they better.

Man of Iron said "No no no, no way no how is Reindeer Games coming along. Are you insane?" he asked Hermes

Hermes immediately changed and looked at Stark with cold eyes, looking more God-like and said in a dangerous voice,"I would be careful to whom you call crazy mortal"

Stak nodded his head furiously.

Then Hermes light chuck becoming himself again " just don't say that to my dad he would immediately smite you where you stand"

"come on where's your father thor"

Just then Frigga and Odin came ready to go Hermes said

"now I did not get to warn camp about your coming so either they would attack you which is not allowed or more likely to have a heart attack. Luck for us I arrange... Well, Poseidon arranged for his grandson to show you around so you will be summoned on a ship that is... Different from a lot of ships." You ready" he said looking at Odin who nodded his head and said let it be done as you said.

Thor opened a portal and we went underway.

Percy's P.O.V

My day was peace until the Viking fell on me.

What was I doing well I was at the hem of Argo II thinking of my daut locker, which by the way numbers were 68054323 yeah my lock was digital, anyway I pulled out of it my green pawn.

I was thinking about my mom and how she was killed by those Chitauri.

It's so unfair why her, she was invincible the drowner of evil, the hurricane master. Now she's ... Gone .... forever.

Maybe this is what I need, something else to do.

I brought most of the Hephaestus cabin along with one of my friend and part of the seven Leo Valdez.

I remembered the first great prophecy that was about him:

A half-blood of a half-blood of the eldest gods
Shall reach sixteen against all odds
And see the world in endless sleep,
The hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap
A single choice shall end his days,
Olympus to preserve or raze.

Turned out I was a half-blood born from a half-blood and a god or supreme being what every you take.

I remember the second great prophecy that I was part of:

Seven half-bloods shall answer the call.
To storm or fire, the world must fall.
An oath to keep with the final breath,
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.

I shudder at the thought when I had to go through Tartarus alone because it was either me, Annabeth, or both of us. I'm glad Nico was able to grab her when I turned into a frost giant toss her to Nico as fast a lighting took my sword and chop the web that was stuck to her. The downside, I fell into Tartarus.

I was quickly pulled out of thought when a blue portal came down a Viking landed on the ship. Problem? He landed on me.

Yep nice way to start the morning. Not.

Of course, after I untangled from the blond dude who definitely would have been an older version of my friend and almost like a brother Jason Grace.

"I am exceedingly sorry young boy" the blond dude states

"no problem, I love having to wake in the morning with a Viking landing on my head" I sarcastically said

I heard a muffled laugh and looked behind me to see the Avengers and iron man who muffled the laugh.

"are you our guide kid cause if you are then I'm already loving this trip," said iron man

"I doubt that our guide is an experienced warrior," said THE Captain America

That lead to an uncomfortable silence

"Ummm hate to break it to you but... I AM your guide" I decide to start

Of course, everyone was surprised especially those guys wearing capes

"Such young age," said the blond dude

"That's unfair" protested Hawkeye.

Captain America just stood there stunned

"Yeah well when there were three wars in one year you have to deal with, someone has to take charge, sacrifice has to mean something in life. Besides I doubt I'm giving evil a nice time when I foil their plans" I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"So yeah... um, Leo! Send us to CHB," I said.

They looked around and Hawkeye said, "Not to startle anyone but this boat is flying."

"Yeah our captain of the Argo II made it, wanted to make it ever since he was a kid." I said not making a big deal " but trust me when I say you ain't seen nothing yet."

They just continue to stare

Captain America P.O.V

I couldn't help but stare at the kid, no, a kid forced to grow up as a man.

He had black hair that was messy, but I could tell it was just his style, a nice beach tan, and deep sea-green eyes that seem to be staring down on each of us, sizing us up.

"Lord Hermes, and uncle," the boy said.

"Nephew, I leave you to good hands."

"Don't you mean I leave the avenger and guys with capes in good hands" he states in a cheeky way.

"Well yes now I must be going today I'm going to try and get to 123,345 emails today alone with all calls I get" and he was gone in a flash like literally, he ran out in a flash.

"Well Avengers, guys in capes welcome to Argo II we'll be in CHB in 20 minutes so look around and DO NOT go in the engine room without Leo."

Just then an elfish boy came down with a... White stick people play within games.

"So hi, I am the great, powerful, over awesome, supreme maga captain of Argo II and I am also really hot" he then extended his hand that had fire dancing across it.

By now I was used to my jaw dropping, this... Kid, built this and he is.... immune to fire?

"Now for your welcome banner", he put his stick in the air and down came a banner saying wassup

"Yes, I always wanted to use it."

"Leo, you said you wouldn't use that banner" groaned the kid guide.

"You wouldn't let me use it for the roman allies now I'm using it for the mortal allies. Come on lighten up already, Perce," whined Leo.

"First of all the Romans don't like joking around, and they already wanted to blast you out of the sky, and second don't call me Perce and third I thought you were driving?" Said the guy.

"Oh yeah I give Jessica the wheel"

"Jessica?"

"Yep."

"The girl who's six years old?"

"Yep"

Just then Tony said, "Now that is how you drive."

The guide groan and rubbed his temple saying " I'm surrounded by Leo's"

"So if you look down there is CHB."

And for the million time today My jaw dropped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 75 12
Lilith Maria-Raven Stark, the daughter of the billionaire CEO of Stark Industries, the famed Tony Stark. She goes by Lillian, hating her true name. I...
241K 7.4K 19
After the death of his mother, Percy Jackson runs into a mysterious stranger. Growing up with Bruce Banner is interesting enough, but when you are a...
32.4K 524 14
For the past two years since the Giant War was over, Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon has been a god and not just any god, but the 15th Olympian. He ha...
2.8K 92 18
Sequel to Stark's Perfectly Normal Daughter (S.P.N.D. Book 1) *** Almost six months after finding out that she was a demigod, Lillian goes to Montauk...