Chérie

By cheriefics

🔞 His gaze... In the impenetrable croud of people, his gaze burned her. He titled his head to a side, his li... More

Author note
1. The deal
2. Boyfriend
3. Midnight Talks
4. Distress Call
5. This feeling
6. Love in the air
8. Pleasure in Disguise
9. Worship the devil
10. Stone heart, grey eyes
11. Paris Date
12. Another normal day
13. Lucifer
14. Getaway
15. Twisted fate
16. Michael
17. The plan
18. The Trap
19. Hello, I am God
20. Wipe me off
21. Wedding bells and Farewells

7. I know, I fucked up

2.5K 130 119
By cheriefics

✦❘༻ I know, I fucked up ༺❘✦

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

I fucked up, I know that, but Jesus, can't a girl just do the best she can?

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

In this chapter Faina might sound like she has smoked the whole ocean of crack but she is really mentally broken and unstable at the moment because she has been rejected on the face and she thought she had sorted her life out which she clearly didn't. A small hope in her life is gone. If I were her I would find another ocean of crack. Anyways, this chapter contains mature and sexual content so do not proceed if you are not comfortable.

A low rumbling grunt escapes her mouth as she tries to blink open her eyes. The last thing she remembers is someone calling her name and a small pain on the back of her neck as mild as pin prick and that's it. It takes some time for her sight to get clear and then the stink hits her nostrils. Her insides churn from the smell.

"Wakey, wakey princess," a person, whom she has never seen in her life says. She is obviously shocked. Panic takes over her and she doesn't realise that is actually bound to a chair.

"My mother would rather save her money than save me. So there isn't much hope for you," she says, looking around. She isn't exactly sure but looks like an abandoned warehouse.

"Oh no, sweet pea. There isn't any money involved here. You are here for your boyfriend," he says, standing opposite to her.

"Dude," she laughs. "You have the wrong person. Check that photo or the name or description again."

"No need. My sources are pretty strong. King of Hell's most prized possession is here. He has no choice but to come," he shrugs.

Faina looks at him for a while and bursts out into laughter. "The, what now?" She asks inbetween her laughter. "King of hell? Coming for me? I'm sorry to ask this but have you been smoking blunts?"

"Can you shut up?" He pours salt into a bowl and adds some dried roots into it before cutting his wrist and painting them with his blood. He chants something in a language never heard by her.

"Are you sure you don't need medical help?" She asks but doesn't get a response.

"You shouldn't be in love with demons, you know. They are manipulative and unholy. You will either end up like them or die. There is no in inbetween," he turns to her.

"I'm not in love with him," she turns her face away.

"He is. No wonder I was surprised when the spell pointed to you. I didn't think he would have a vulnerable human as his favourite thing on the earth. You are open to many dangerous sources that can brutally hurt you. Beyond your imagination," he stresses the last words.

"What do you mean by 'he is'?"

"You cannot keep denying the fact that you are in a questionable relationship here. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want him here," he loads bullets in his gun.

"This is Samuel's colt. This will kill any demon on the earth," he shows it to her.

"Not me though."

A familiar voice sparks an unknown feeling in the depths on her chest. Jimin gives her a brief glance before turning to him.

"Jimin."

"Jaehyun. I think we have quite a situation here. Why did you summon me? Want to make a deal and kiss me?" He winks. "Wait, is this a payback for killing your brother?"

Jaehyun's jaw clenches. He points the gun at Jimin and shoots at him. Faina let's out a small yell. Jimin doesn't even blink.

"Told you it doesn't work on me," Jimin pokes his fingers inside his flesh and draws the bullet out. He examines the blood coated bullet and throws it away. "Not bad though. Good job on finding the colt. I'll have it now thanks," the gun comes flying into his hand in an instant.

"Boys, take him away please," Jimin sighs and approaches Faina, who is frozen by the series of events.

"Ugh, he hurt your delicate skin. What a pain in the ass," he unties her and rubs gently at the purple marks on her skin. Her gaze falls on two men carrying an unconscious Jaehyun away. "Come on."

They walk out of the warehouse to a car parked outside. Jimin turns around when they reach it. "Here. This will help you from getting into situations like these in the future," he hands her an amulet.

"Save it," she barks at him and starts to walk away. He grabs her hand and turns her around roughly.

"Don't disobey me," he frowns at her.

"What are you? My father? My lawfully wedded husband? Screw you Jimin," she pulls out of his grip. He sighs and rolls his neck before pulling her towards him and putting the amulet around her neck.

"There. Suits you," he smiles and winks.

"What does it take for you to confess?" Tears cover her cheeks.

"Confess what?" She asks.

"That you like me or love me possibly," There is a shake in her voice and she feels helpless.

"What did he do to you? Did he drug you?" Jimin wipes his black shades to his white shirt before putting them on.

"Why? Just why won't you admit it!" She slams her hand on his car.

"Because there is nothing to admit," he says calmly, taking his shades off. "The mere thought of being a mate to a lowly human disgusts me. Don't make me talk worse," he raises his brows.

Shock and pain is visible in her face. The harsh words stabbing her like daggers, wanting her to scream on the top of her lungs.

"Fuck me," she grits her teeth. He looks at her, genuinely surprised. "Why? Don't want to all of a sudden? Isn't this the deal you made?"

"The deal you made with me. And I'm not an animal to just fuck out of blue? There should be a mood setter and clearly you are not in your right mind. Let's get you home," he gets in the car. She walks to the driver's seat.

"Is this a mood setter?"

"Oh Faina come on!" He looks away from her half naked boy and huffs out when she throws the blouse on him. "Wear your blouse Faina," he says, handing it to her. The cold breeze outside is freezing. Her nipples harden as a result. Her face is all messed up, eyes red and crusty from all the tears while her nostrils are shining from the snot. It's actually pitiful to see her that way. She doesn't listen to him.

"You will regret it later," he says.

"I have far more better things to regret. I want this to be over and I want you out of my life."

"I'll ask you again. Are you sure," he asks, currently sitting in the back seat.

"Just fuck me already."

He pulls her into a kiss first. Her wet cheeks touching his and his hand joins to squeeze her breast, rubbing circles around her nipple. His hand slides down and into her underwear. Her breath trembles when he touches her wet folds. She buries her head into his shoulder. She whimpers when his fingers fill up her hole. A while after what seems like sobs come out of her, his shirt gets wet at the shoulder.

"Chérie?"

"What do you gain from this? Do you enjoy this? Do you enjoy abusing me mentally? Do you like to see me helpless? Why Jimin?" She looks at him, eyes filled with tears, while some are already spilling down.

"I didn't do anything. You chose this path," he pulls his fingers out.

"I can't do this. This is painful Jimin," she sobs.

"Is there a way to break the deal?" She asks, so broken.

He looks at her intently before answering. "Yes."

"Really?" A spark of hope appears on her face.

"Yes, it's death."

The spark slowly fades away as her face turns white.

Do you think Jimin likes her?

Likes and comments are much appreciated and fuel to my writing. If you like my work don't hesitate to support me by donating on my Kofi. Thanks 💕

Kofi link : https://ko-fi.com/manvitha_22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 4.6K 18
⚠️ Dark Theme⚠️ "I w-wanted to meet you." ~~KTH "I knew you would want to meet me." The stripper replied looking at blonde haired boy whose blue eyes...
105K 9.3K 56
He was unattainable, yet unbelievably in my grasp. Like a distant memory coming to life, he was an angel under the false title of a demon- if not, h...
954K 52.9K 68
"We become the monsters we're most afraid of." --- "Jimin," she breathed out. "You're allowed to touch me." His plump lips slightly parted as a gasp...
304K 12.4K 48
His piercing gaze was hypnotizing in a seductive way, and the way his mouth curved into a enchanting but mischievous smile made you lose track of wha...