>Fell In Love With A Hero<(Vi...

Galing kay KaniraTamira

(BeyBlade Burst x Boboiboy Galaxy Crossover) (Slightly Boboiboy x reader) After (Hero's Name) and her friends... Higit pa

The Characters
Back to Normal?
Junior Starts Now!
Darkrix Appeared!
Fumiko's New Power!
Training Starts!
Beast Appears!
Grey Witch's Darkness Power!
Here Comes Terrix!
The Heartbroken Shu!
5 Superheroes Appeared!
Beigoma Games Starts!
Black Nightmare!
Valt the Dark Valkyrie!
Sasha Become Darkfire!
Sasha's Mojo!
Second Tier!
Another Haunted House!
Boboiboy's Date!
Kira Becomes Celestia!
Dark Fang Appears at Night!
Eagle Came to Action!
Wolfie, The Bloody Wolf!
Yellow Wizard & Grey Witch!
Feeling The Heat!
The Story of the 3 Dragon Keys!
Yuya and Kira's Date!
Love Red Eye/Shu Back!
The Last Golden Dragon Key!
The War! (Part 2)

Yuya's Crush!

131 8 5
Galing kay KaniraTamira

Sunday morning

At the diner

Your pov

"I hate your guts so much," I mumbled while Boboiboy sweatdropped.

"Sorry, I shouldn't woke you up in the morning," he said, I facepalmed.

"Nevermind that," I said and continued eating my pizza.

"Anyway, got any plans?" He asked, eating his sandwich. I hummed and think for a bit.

"Be honest, I haven't going to the arcade," I said.

"Really?" He asked, I nodded. "How about us two went to the arcade later and have a little fun?"

"Sure," I smiled at him, he smiled back. The others just stared at us, except for Yaya. She just stared at us in jealousy.

"Can I come too?" Yaya spoke up, making me and Boboiboy turned to her.

"Sorry Yaya, but maybe next time," Boboiboy said, give her a small smile. "Next time, I'll bring you to the arcade, sounds good?" Yaya sighed and nodded.

Tenchi's pov

I turned to Yaya, who had a jealousy stare. I smirked and leaned closer to her.

"Are you jealous?" I whispered, she blushed and looked at me.

"Am not!" She denied.

"You are!" I whispered.

"Seriously, I'm not jealous because of Boboiboy and (Name) were having fun," she said, crossing her arms.

"You're definitely jealous," I said, she turned to me and glared at me.

"Whatever..." She looked away, I chuckled before turned to Boboiboy and (Name) were talking and laughing. Then, I turned to Yaya, who had her jealousy stare.

Looks like (Name) will having a date with Boboiboy and she will forget about Shu.

Then, I saw Yuya were staring at somewhere. I followed his gaze and saw a girl who were alone, reading a book in hand.

That girl is cute. Maybe Yuya likes her??

"Yuya, you're staring at her," I spoke up, making him blush in embarrassment and turned to me with his glare.

"Shut up, Tenchi," he hissed at me. "I'm not staring at her like I'm in love. I'm staring at her because she looks so lonely." I rolled my eyes.

Your pov

I saw Yuya were blushing in embarrassment. Then, I noticed a girl who were lonely while reading a book.

"Yuya, are you blushing?" I teased, he blushing even more while the others stared at him.

"I'm not blushing! Why do you think that?!" He exclaimed, we chuckled.

"Tsundere," Tenchi mumbles.

"I heard that, Raiki!" Yuya glared at her.

"Yuya, that's not your character at all," Fumiko said, giggling.

"What?!"

"Calm down guys," Chris said.

"She must be his first love," Ying teased.

"Not you too, Ying!"

"C'mon, just admit it!"

"I'm not telling!"

"Can all of you shut up for a second?! You're scaring the customers!" The woman from last time, yelled at us, making us shut up.

"Sorry, miss!"

We looked at each other and sighed.

Timeskip

We were walking to the skatepark until we saw the white haired girl from earlier.

"Hey, that girl from the diner earlier," Sasha pointed out.

"Yeah, you're right," Chris said.

Yuya's pov

I don't know why but I feel like this is love at first sight. I mean, the others are right all along. I am in love with her.

I don't know how long I was staring at her.

Until someone snapped their finger in front of me, making me back to reality. I turned to see Boboiboy.

"The way you look at her, means you fell in love with her." He smirked, I blushed and glared at him.

"Shut up!" I whispered to him. "And I see the way you look at (Name)~" I smirked back and he blushed.

"Shut up, Daisugaki," he mumbled, I chuckled.

Then, I saw the white haired girl looked at me and blushed before looked away. I lifted an eyebrow.

Why is she staring at me? Does she likes me? That can't be right, can it?

"Hey, Yuya," Fang said, making me turned to him. "You should go talk to her, be friend with her." He suggested. I turned to her before turned to him. I sighed and nodded at his suggestion.

"Uu~, Yuya's gonna talk to a girl he likes~" Tenchi and Sasha teased. I growled as a red blush on my cheeks.

"Shut up, you two!" I said before turned and walks towards her.

I tapped her shoulder, making her yelped and turned around to see me.

"Umm...hello?" She awkwardly waved.

"Hello, I'm Yuya. What's your name?" I asked. She stared at me before smiling at me and pat the bench, meaning she wants me to sit next to her. I smiled and take a sit next to her.

"I'm Kira Aoki, pleasure to meet you." She introduced.

I smiled at her and begin to have a conversation with her.

Your pov

"Look at him go!" I said, chuckled.

"Looks like our boy Yuya made a move," Tenchi smirked.

"Guys," Chris said, making us turned to her. "You feel that?" We looked at each other before turned to her.

"Now, come to think of it, I feel an aura but who?" Tenchi said.

"Yeah, I think that so too," Sasha said.

"That aura came from that white haired girl," Fumiko said, making us turned to her.

"Huh?"

"What?"

Fumiko nodded.

"An energy aura," she said with her serious tone.

"Does that mean she's a superhero like us?" Gopal asked.

"I think so, I mean, her aura." Fumiko said.

"Let's spying on them," I said, they nodded before turned to Yuya and those white haired girl.

Timeskip

At the diner

Yuya introduced the white haired girl known as Kira Aoki. Pretty cute isn't she? But anyway, Kira told us she's studying at Beigoma International High. Now, come to think of it, I haven't heard of her.

"Wow, I heard you guys are from Beigoma Stars!" Kira's eyes lit up. "Your music are incredible! No wonder you guys are popular."

"I doubt it," Fumiko chuckled.

"I wish I could join you guys but..." Kira said and looking down.

"You wanna join us?" Chris asked. "Plus, we need one more member to be Beigoma Stars." Sasha added.

"I'm not sure. I mean, I have stage fright." Kira said.

"You don't know unless if you try," Chris said, smiling at her.

"I guess I could join," we all cheered.

"Now, you are officially the member of Beigoma Stars!" I declared, the members of Beigoma Stars cheered.

Then, I feel something. I looked at Kira and my eyes widened once I saw. Her confidence aura and red aura surrounded her. Then they faded away.

So, Fumiko was right.

She does...

Then, we heard an emergency alarm, making us looked at each other. We nodded before turned to Kira.

"We'll be back," I said before all of us dashed off.

Little did I know that Kira followed us.

We're arrived at the park and we saw Grey Witch smirking at us. We growled.

"I hate that smirk," Sasha said.

"Who was that?" Yuya asked.

"She's Grey Witch." Chris replied.

"Where's Alma?" Fumiko asked. On the cue, Alma came out of the nowhere, causing us screamed.

"Again?!" I growled and smacked hard on her head.

"Ow!"

"Don't do that!"

"Sorry!"

"No time for arguing!" Yuya yelled, we nodded.

"Portal Gate to the Battlefield!" The portal opened and we went inside. But we did not know a certain someone went inside as well.

"Let's do it!"

"Elemental!"

"Let's Dance!"

"Show Time!"

"Fly Up!"

"Magical!"

"Light's Off!"

We transformed and summoned our weapons.

"Oh? You got a Superheroes friends with you? Cool..." Grey Witch said and we growled at her.

"You are stronger than you, Grey Witch!" Tynix yelled.

Grey Witch snapped her finger and then, the minions came out.

"We take care of the minions while you handle her," Vic said, I nodded.

"I'll help you," Boboiboy said and we both glared at her.

"What's this? Already have a partner with you? This is fun!" Grey Witch said, smirking.

I looked at Boboiboy and he looked at me.

"Split?"

"You know it."

"Boboiboy Elemental Split!"

"Triple Split!"

We both split into 3.

"Lightning Whip/Blade!" Both Electro and Lightning summoned their weapons and dashed towards Grey Witch.

Both electric elementals used their weapons to hit Grey Witch but she dodged it and jumped up.

"Mentrion Ruca!" Grey Witch yelled, sending her power at them. Hey got hit and fell.

"Lightning/Electro!" Both me and Earth yelled in worried.

"Do you have any idea?" I asked, he looked at me and placed a finger on his chin.

"Wind Blast!" Both wind elementals sending their powers at Grey Witch and she got hit.

Me and Earth dashed towards her.

"Earth Punch!" Both of us punched her up in the air.

"Gravitational Lift/Gelacio Snap!" Both Yaya and Volta used their powers at Grey Witch, making her float up.

"Why you!"

Just then, I suddenly got merge into one and I floated up.

"What's going on," Earth asked, staring at me.

Third person pov

The light surrounded you and then, faded, revealing....

Leaf.

Everyone's jaws dropped.

Boboiboy Earth smirked and merged into one.

"Boboiboy Elemental," he transformed himself into, "Boboiboy Leaf!"

"She got new elemental?!" Volta and Xeris exclaimed.

Leaf looked at the female Leaf and blush a little.

"Hello!" Female Leaf greeted. "I'm Leafya!" Female Leaf or should we say, Leafya said.

Grey Witch growled.

"She got new elemental?!" She muttered angrily. "Darkrix will not be happy about this..."

"Yaya, Volta! Released her!" Leafya said, Yaya and Volta obeyed. Grey Witch fell.

"Creeping Vine/Vine Whip!" Both leaf elementals used their powers at Grey Witch, caught her up.

Leaf chuckled and Leafya laughing.

"This is fun!" Leafya said.

"Welp, she got childish personality," Victoria said, the others nodded in agreement.

"Itchy Leaf Blade!" Leaf threw the blade at Grey Witch and hit the blade on her shoulder. Then, she felt itchy.

"What is this?!"

"Oh god..." Fang muttered with a sweatdrop.

"My turn!" Leafya jumped up. "Leaf Whirlwind!" She sending her power at Grey Witch, making her flew up.

Leafya turned to the others. "Now, what are you guys waiting for?"

They looked at each other.

Leafya rolled her eyes. "Attack her!" They nodded before sending their powers towards Grey Witch.

"Shadow Eagle!"

"Food Transformation Blasts!"

"Slo-Mo Speed!"

"Powerful Punch!"

"Gelacio Punchi!"

"Crystal Miro!"

"Azurath Merluka!"

"Erzia Lunix!"

Grey Witch got hit and they all cheered.

Grey Witch stood up and glared at them before vanished.

Leafya and Leaf turned back to normal and turned around.

"Okay, I didn't know you have lead element!" Volta said, the others nodded in agreement.

Timeskip

At Beigoma Mall

"1, 2, 3, 4!"

You: Smooth like butter, like a criminal undercover

Sasha: Gon' pop like trouble breaking into your heart like that (ooh)

Tenchi: Cool shade, stunner, yeah, I owe it all to my mother

Fumiko: Hot like summer, yeah, I'm making you sweat like that (break it down)

Chris: Ooh, when I look in the mirror
I'll melt your heart into two
I got that superstar glow, so
Ooh (do the boogie, like)

Yuya: Side step, right-left, to my beat
High like the moon, rock with me, baby

Kira: Know that I got that heat
Let me show you 'cause talk is cheap

All: Side step, right-left, to my beat
Get it, let it roll

Smooth like butter, pull you in like no other

Don't need no Usher to remind me you got it bad

Ain't no other that can sweep you up like a robber

Straight up, I (got ya)
Making you fall like that (break it down)

Ooh, when I look in the mirror
I'll melt your heart into two
I got that superstar glow, so
Ooh (do the boogie, like)

Side step, right-left, to my beat
High like the moon, rock with me, baby

Know that I got that heat
Let me show you 'cause talk is cheap

Side step, right-left, to my beat
Get it, let it roll
Get it, let it roll
Get it, let it roll
Ice on my wrist, I'm that nice guy
Got that right body and that right mind

Rolling up to party, got the right vibe

Smooth like (butter), hate us (love us)

Fresh, boy, pull up and we lay low
All the players get moving when the bass low

Got ARMY right behind us when we say so
Let's go
Side step, right-left, to my beat (right-left, to my beat)

High like the moon, rock with me, baby

Know that I got that heat
Let me show you 'cause talk is cheap (you know that talk is cheap)
Side step, right-left, to my beat
Get it, let it roll

Smooth like (butter), cool shade (stunner)

And you know we don't stop
Hot like (summer), ain't no (bummer)

You'll be like, "Oh my God"
We gon' make you rock, and you say (yeah)

We gon' make you bounce, and you say (yeah)

Hotter? Sweeter! Cooler? Butter!
Get it, let it roll

Everyone cheered and clapped.

_________________________________________

Me: Done! Now, the Superheroes are complete and they need to beat Darkrix!

Tenchi: So... Close out?

Shu: *turned to readers* Kira does not own us, Monsta, the song, the picture or you. Kira does own her ocs and her plots. Vote and comments if you like. Bye!

Everyone: Bye guys!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.7K 109 35
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š+ โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š หšโœฉ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โœฉ โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โœซ โ”Š โ”Š โ˜ชโ‹† โ”Š โŠน โ”Š โœฏ โ‹† โ”Š . หš หšโœฉ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ __________________ ๐“ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ In 'By Chance' This is a C...
107 8 1
The story between the two teenagers. A teenage girl with a beautiful sweet face named Yaya who always wears a hijab and clothes all in pink with a ha...
1.1K 56 12
(Valt x reader)(Rantaro x reader)(Wakiya x reader)(Ken x reader)(Daigo x reader) Five Kingdoms, five warriors, two villain and six sword fighters. Th...