Ultimate Crime

Per Lazy_ShipWriter

[COMPLETE] [SEQUEL TO FAVORITE CRIME/ SEASON 3 IS OUT] It's been a few months since we've the sinful, lustf... Més

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
Epilouge

32

248 5 0
Per Lazy_ShipWriter

Betty's POV
It was the after party and I was now in a smaller pink dress as Jughead and I were eating cake. I smiled and shoved some in his mouth as he scoffed and I laughed putting some cream on his nose. He kissed me as I laughed and now had cream on my face.

"I hate you..." I told him.

He laughed and said "I love you too."

I wiped my face gently and my dad came over smiling at us.

"May I have a dance with my daughter?" He asked.

I smiled and grabbed my dads hand as we went to dance.

As we were dancing he then said "your finally out of my hands..."

I laughed and said "thought that was a good thing?"

He sighed and said "your mother and I divorced she got the rights. Once we left I got cancer...I never spent time with you..."

I frowned and said "hey you still have the option to come live with us, I know you may think it's too early but Jughead and I want to try and have a child..."

He smiled and I smiled saying "it may be a lot of work but...we want to try..."

He smiled and spun me saying "well...I'd love to move in to help you and my future grandchild."

I smiled and he spun me again and suddenly I was in Jughead's chest. My dad smirked and walked off as I looked up at Jughead and he spun me too and I laughed as he brought me into his hold and I gently sighed and looked at him.

He asked "you told him?"

I nodded saying "he just feels bad, when my mom got the divorce she got full custody, two years after taking care of me he has cancer. He wants to spend as much time with me if I do have a child, you won't be mad with that right?"

He shook his head and said "never."

I smiled and kissed him and he kissed me back as suddenly Veronica stopped us.

She said "B come on I have something to show you."

I was confused and as we left she said "I remember how much you tried getting over Jughead and you just couldn't."

I shoved her and suddenly out of a car I saw a girl come out and she saw me and then right after I saw.

"Harvey..."

He saw me and he smiled and I walked down and laughed as I hugged him.

He hugged me and I said "oh my god how have you been!"

He laughed saying "better than ever...Betty this is Rosalind remember the girl I told you about?"

I smiled saying "she's really pretty."

He laughed and said "so I see things worked out huh?"

I smiled and said "yeah I guess it did, and I'm happy that you were able to resolve everything with her."

He smiled and said "yeah im glad too..."

I smiled and hugged him as suddenly I saw Jughead and he saw me.

I said "Juggie this is Harvey the guy I dated before you came back..."

Harvey said "nice to meet you Jughead."

He nodded saying "you too."

They shook hands and he said "Mrs Jones I think we have something to do."

I then said "hold up! I wanna catch up with Harvey, also your girlfriend, your beautiful."

She smiled at me and I said "well there's an open table, my gay best friend will help you out okay?"

He smiled and said "wait! I got you a present."

I smiled and grabbed the box and opened it and saw a little gift for Cooper and then a memory popped up into my memory.

A few months ago...
Betty's POV
I was with Harvey as we were in my room and I was looking through Amazon.

"You gonna keep being on that computer but not with me." He asked me.

I laughed and he pecked my lips gently as I said "I'm looking for new items for Cooper, however this one he really wants is expensive, and my job doesn't pay me that much..."

He looked at it and sighed saying "hey maybe one day you'll get it okay?"

I nodded and he said "hey...don't feel sad, Cooper understands right bud?"

He meowed and crawled on top of him, I smiled as he held Cooper.

I said "your amazing you know that."

He smiled saying "trying to do my best for an amazing women."

I laughed and kissed him longingly and said "how about we get some Pops?"

He nodded and we left.

Now...
I looked at him saying "you got the special bell..."

He laughed and I hugged him saying "how did you remember?!"

He then said "I guess...I had gotten it before we broke up, and so now I'm giving it now."

I smiled and hugged him and he rubbed my back. I sighed lightly and held him tighter.

I asked "can we talk alone?"

He nodded and we walked away and asked we sat down.

He said "what's wrong?"

I smiled saying "I'm just happy...and I'm happy we broke up...but I'm not gonna lie I missed the way you treated me...because he's my husband does...but you were the only other guy to be so genuine and sweet with me..."

He smiled and I cried lightly saying "I guess...I just missed that."

He then said "hey...there's an amazing lucky guy in there, perhaps not exactly like me, but you chose him, you chose him for a reason. Be happy Betty. Stop letting yourself be put down when you have so much to look forward too."

I smiled and nodded, we hugged again and I kissed his cheek and he laughed and I did too.

I smiled saying "how about we get you to your table?"

He nodded and we went back in, as he settled with his girlfriend and spoke with Fangs and Kevin I saw Jughead alone drinking, I walked over and smiled and he saw me.

I said "don't worry...I just...he was the only other guy to like me for me Juggie, it's something I'll always cherish about the both of you. But the difference is, I loved you, married you, I wanna have your children and anything you do I'll be right by your side for everything."

He smiled and I smiled back as he kissed my forehead saying "how about we spend another hour here and then we start heading off?"

I sighed and nodded and he held me as we went to dance. After a while we decided to leave and I had my bouquet. I smiled and as Jughead opened the car door and photographers began taking photos I turned around and threw the flowers. They suddenly broke apart and I gasped as Harvey held one and Toni did too. They handed them to their significant others and I smiled as Jughead helped me inside the car and I waved to my dad and he held Cooper as they both waved as we began leaving. Soon we were at Jughead's private jet.

I smiled saying "I will never stop saying how cool your jet is..."

He laughed saying "you mean our jet."

He got out and I smiled looking at it again.

I said to myself "mines too?"

I got out as he helped me out and kissed my forehead. Suddenly he picked me up and I gasped and giggled as he walked up the stairs on the plane. He set me down inside and snapped his fingers.

"Champagne please?" He asked.

They lady nodded and we sat down, she came back with two glasses and we clinked them together and drank them.

"Where are we going!" I asked him as we prepared for bed.

He smiled as he was reading something on his phone and said "you will not know till we arrive."

I pouted and said "pretty please?"

He smirked and said "nope."

I groaned and got into bed and he smiled at me.

I said "come on Juggie pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top?"

He sighed and said "it's surrounded by water..."

I sighed and said "that's nothing!"

He jumped as I yelled and crossed my arms "no sex then."

He scoffed saying "Betty! It takes two to make a baby!"

I turned around and looked at my phone as he said "come on don't do this to me!"

I crossed my arms and he said "please Betty..."

He kissed my shoulder and I sighed and turned around saying "I don't wanna have sex till we get there I want our first time as a married couple to be romantic."

He sighed and said "fine."

He rubbed my stomach and kissed me saying "one day when I do this again, your stomach will be bigger and have a little you or me inside."

I giggled and said "maybe we can have an intense makeout?"

He smirked and got on top of me and kissed me again.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Cuffed Per Hello

Fanfiction

143K 2.8K 42
When you become a serpent, you get a bracelet with your name on it and you give it to someone when you want to protect them and you want to keep them...
86.5K 2.2K 30
---Completed--- Almost five years ago, Betty Cooper took off and fled the town of Riverdale. Rumors were spread and the townspeople whispered about w...
60K 1.5K 78
[COMPLETED BUT IS UNEDITED] Highest Ranking: 6 in #betty [January 8th, 2021] Finished: July 28th, 2020. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ "When I fell in love with you, slow...
47.8K 1K 60
[BOOK 1] Andriette Lodge has a rebellious past. Her father wanted her to be the picture perfect daughter, just as her older sister Veronica, but she...