𝗘𝗿𝗼𝘀.

By MrsRodariusMarcell

𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝘁𝘀😁 More

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chaptee 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilouge
Attention everyone🗣📣

Chapter 50

4.2K 167 19
By MrsRodariusMarcell

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"Whatchu wanna wear" Marquise asked King picking up some shoes.

"I don't know" he said wrapping his arms around my legs, i swear i got his ass spoiled whenever Marquise tell him no he ask me and i say yes which make Marquise so mad.

Sometimes to be petty i say yes knowing i wouldn't usually say yes. But since it makes Quise mad i do it anyway.

"What color you wanna wear" i asked him picking him up making him instantly wrap his arms around my neck.

"Red" he said making us nod.

"These cute" i said picking up some Red and white Jordan 1's. "You like these" i asked him and he nodded "you sure or you just saying that" i asked him and he just looked at the shoes.

"I like them" he told me and i nodded.

"What shoes you wearing" Marquise asked me looking at the other wall of shoes that had all the shoe other sizes.

"Forces, what you wearing" i asked him walking up next to him.

"Same thing" he told me picking up some forces from off the wall rack thingy.

"S'cuse me can i get these inna 7.5 and these inna 2" he said to the employee that was walking by who nodded and grabbed the shoe outta his hand.

"I'm getting mine custom made" he said grabbing him some forces.

"Why" i asked him bouncing King on my hip.

"Cause i want to fuck" he said bucking at me making me roll my eyes.

"Whatchu putting on them" i asked him as King played wit Quise cross chain that i wore today.

"Imma get King onna back of the shoe" he said pointing to the part of the shoe he was gone get custom made.

"Boy you paying allat extra money to get 4 letter on a shoe" i mugged him and he shrugged.

"Watch they go come out fire den yo ass gone wanna wear em" he shook his head as the employee walked towards us.

"Sir" the employee said holding up 2 the boxes, I grabbed both of em and sat down on the li bench while Marquise told the employee what he wanted to get.

"Take these off" i told King pointing to his Spider-Man slides that he had on.

He took of the shoes and i put the shoe on his foot, the shoe took forever to put on but eventually i got it on.

"You like em" i asked him making him nod.

"They too tight or what" I asked him setting him down on the ground so he could walk in em.

"No" he shook his head and i nodded, i felt the top of the shoe so i could see where his toe was at before taking off the shoe and trying on mine.

"They fit" Marquise asked me wit his shoe box in his hand.

"Yup" i replied taking off the shoe and putting back on my Airmaxes.

"Ion know why i need ta get a new pair if i already got some" i shrugged and Marquise mugged me.

"You always need more than 1 pair of forces, plus yours dirty onna bottom" he shrugged as we walked to the counter.

"That's the part i walk on it's gonna get dirty regardless" i said shaking my head at his stupidity as we sat the shoes on the counter.

"These are separate" i said pushing mine and King shoes to the side.

"No they ain't" Marquise told the dude pushing over the shoes.

"I can pay for em" i told him sucking my teeth.

"And so can i" he retorted mugging, the dude swiped the shoes and Marquise paid for them.

"I got my own money Latavius" i said calling him by his middle name.

"Never said you didn't Lashay" he retorted shrugging as we walked out of foot locker.

"Well i can buy my own stuff sir" i said as we walked to the food court.

"Never said you couldn't ma'am" he retorted making me huff and roll my eyes.

"Whatchu wanna eat" he asked me as we walked pass a large group of people.

"Don't matter" i shrugged and he chuckled, not a regular something funny type of chuckle a imma whoop yo ass type of chuckle.

"S'cuse me" we heard but continued to walk.

"You shorty wit da Champion shirt" the person said once again making me turn around cause i had a Champion shirt.

"Me" i asked pointing to myself and the boy instantly nodded walking up to us while smiling all hard.

"Can i help you" i asked him raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah, i seen you up in foot locker and was just wondering if i could get yo number or sum" he asked me and i shook my head no before i looked over at Marquise to see him mugging the dude.

"I have a boyfriend sorry" i said about to walk away but i felt him grab my elbow making me turn around.

"Fuck back dude" Marquise said grabbing the man wrist from off my elbow and throwing it back to the dude side.

"Just tryna talk ta her man" the dude said putting his hands up in defense. Well i just told you i got a man so back the fuck up.

"Fuck outta here" Marquise balled his face up, he wrapped his arms around my waist and tapped my leg indicating to walk.

"Pussy ass boy" he mumbled making me laugh while shaking my head.

"You so rude" i told him as King played with my earring.

"And yo ass friendly. Fuck you needed ta say sorry ta him fa, you told him you gotta nigga. Mafucka shoulda just kept it pushing" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Common courtesy. He asked for my number and i politely told him no. Everyone doesn't gotta be a mean ass like you" i told him walking to a table in the food court.

"Come on take a picture before you get all messed up" i told King grabbing his hand.

Armanilashay

(He so cute😭)
Liked by 1kmani and 45,730 others
Armanilashay happy birthday to my best friend❤️

    Comments disabled

Brazzynana

Liked by SakchaserQuise and 7,630 others
Brazzynana big 4️⃣.

Comments disabled

1kmani

Liked by Adriannaaaa and 4,609 others
1kmani Happy birthday Kingston❤️🎉🥳

  Comments disabled

"You ready ta eat" Nana asked him making him nod while chewing on his fingers. Nana and Marquise threw him a big birthday, Marquise payed for everything while Nana planned it. We out here in Jabari backyard with a bounce house, cotton candy machine, icee machine all that li good stuff. We been out here fa a good 2 hours or whatever.

"I'm sleepy" Marquise said laying his head on my shoulder as we sat at the table. All he do is sleep and play the game.

"Go ta sleep" i told him and he mugged me.

"Fuck i look like going ta sleep at a party" he mugged me and i shrugged. Shit if i was sleepy i would.

"We can leave after cake and ice cream" i told him making him nod while getting on his phone.

"You wanna take my picture right quick" he asked me handing me his phone which i grabbed.

"Since when do you take pictures" i said chuckling, the only pictures this man have in his phone is the ones wit me and him or just of King.

"Mmcht take the picture" he smacked his lips making me laugh as he did a li pose.

"Done" i told him "ooh my bae fineee" i said hyping him up making him chuckle as he grabbed his phone out my hand.

"We finna do cake and ice cream" Nana yelled to all the people making everybody crowd around the table. It wasn't really to many people here just us and the gang. Toya ain't called not one time for King birthday, bet sheon even remember his birthday.

"This is really nice" i nodded as me and Asia walked around the apartment that she been looking at for the longest.

"It is, i think i want it" she said smiling.

"So you said how much it is a month" she asked the landlord as he walked out the kitchen.

"It's 950 a month" he told her smiling making her nod.

"Can you give us a minute" she asked him and he nodded walking out the front door.

"Whatchu thinking" i asked her as we walked in the kitchen. The house has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a open kitchen and living room.

"Not bad for 950" she shrugged making me nod.

"For real" i agreed leaning against the counter.

"How much you paying where you stay" she asked me.

"Shit 1100" i said making her do the yikes face '😬.'

"Never mind" she chuckled as i laughed, ion think 1100 bad for my apartment cause it comes with 3 bedrooms 2 baths a big kitchen and living room, a pool area, and a balcony.

"You getting it" i asked her and she just sighed.

"Imma get it" she smiled looking around "plus it's right around the corner from my mama house" she said chuckling making me laugh. Although Asia and her mom never really see eye to eye and they argue a lot she's really a mommas girl.

She walked out the front door to go talk to the landlord as i sat there and got on my phone before swiping on Snapchat.

"I'm happy you like it" he smiled and she nodded.

"Come on Armani" she said waving me over.

"Thank you so much I'll see you on the 28th" she smiled and he nodded.

"That's when you getting the apartment" i asked her making her nod.

"Aww you living on yo own" i coo'd making her mug me but smile slightly.

"And don't think you slick mafucka BJ live 2 blocks down" i said smirking making her bust out laughing.

"I didn't even realize that" she laughed shaking her head.

"Stop fawking lying" i mugged her as we walked down the stairs.

Vote
Comment
All dat good stuff😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 14.1K 59
1𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄
47.8K 999 23
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚...
9.6K 356 11
𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓳𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓮, 𝓹𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼, 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷'𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮...
416K 12.6K 38
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ♡