BL Oneshots

By StoriesbyDe

Just a bunch of BL oneshots😌 I've been writing these on my Ig stories for quite a while now but finally deci... More

Story Guide
Mutual Feelings💚
When It All Began💛
Behind The Cameras💚🔞
Because You're Already Mine💛
This One Won't Be Blue💚
Unrequited Love.... Or Maybe Not❤️
Always And Forever💚
You're Driving Me Crazy💛🔞
The New Member💚
When Destiny Does It's Magic💚

You Are My Tawan💙

143 4 0
By StoriesbyDe

Tay Tawan and New Thitipoom had been bestfriends for the past four years. They first met at GMM when they had started their careers as actors. The boys had a 2 year age gap between them. They got along well and within the first few months at GMM they had already become inseparable.

They went everywhere together. They were both good looking and had already gained many fans. The fans would often follow them everywhere and sometimes they were misunderstood by many fans that who thought that they were dating. They often went shopping together as New loved to select cloths for Tay and Tay knew that New was the best stylist for him. They often went to each others condos and played games together.

Tay had always loved New more than just a bestfriend and New had grown feelings for Tay too. But he was still unsure of his feelings. It's not because he was straight or because he had only dated girls before. The boy was always up for adventures. He had many friends with boyfriends and even his bestfriend (Singto) was currently dating his co-worker at GMM (Krist). They were currently shooting for sotus which is supposed to be aired in a few months. New was also acting in this series and he was supposed to fall in love with May a female character in the series.

It's just that this was Tay they were talking about. You never know what goes through that guy's head. New had a feeling that Tay wouldn't like him back more than just a friend so he tried to keep his feelings locked up scared to ruin their precious friendship. But little did he know that the other was also struggling to control himself when he was around New.

It was a friday night and they were out at the Jayler's bar for a drink with their friends at GMM. They were both a bit drunk and New had already reached his limit. New was a light drinker and Tay knew that. When he realized that New was already feeling tipsy he tried to excuse themselves and leave. But their fellow actors insisted on staying and drinking more. New too wanted to stay longer so Tay decided to stay as he didn't have the heart to say no to his precious *HIN. Tay called New Hin because his body was tough like a stone.

(*HIN means stone/rock in thai language)

New wanted to get drunk so that he will finally get the courage to tell Tay how he felt. He was finding it harder to hide his feelings these days. He got jealous when Gun was with Tay. Gun was also an actor from GMM. He would often come and hug Tay or keep clinging onto him and this hurt New very badly. He was starting to think that they were dating. But then again Tay wouldn't hide something like that from him and Tay had never talked about Gun with him unless it was regarding work.

Back to the current situation : New was sitting in the corner with Tay next to him. Gun was sitting on the other side of Tay and next to Gun was Off. The rest of the actors were currently spread across the bar flirting with various women at different tables, New was feeling sleepy so that he was keeping his head on the table turning it a bit so that he could still see what Tay was doing. Tay was talking with Off and Gun and they were laughing so hard. New's head was dizzy so he couldn't really hear what they were talking about.

Suddenly Off started tickling Gun and that made him jump onto Tay's lap. Tay on the other hand too continued to tickle Gun. They seemed so happy. He could see Tay's eyes sparkling with happiness. New felt that what he had been denying all this time could be true after all. Maybe Tay indeed was dating Gun, or else why would he even let him sit on his lap. Tay never let New do that. He always said that it was because New was bigger than himself and that he would get crushed in New sat on his lap. But this didn't stop New from feeling jealous. He suddenly stood up. He felt that he needed to get out of there because his heart was hurting too bad. Tumbling a few times on his way he quickly started to make a run for the exit. Just as he was about to push the handle of the door, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

New turned back and found Tay standing close behind him. He just shook Tay's hand off his shoulder and went through the door. It was a bit past eleven. The stars filled the cold July night sky. If this was some other occasion New would have loved to stop an admire how lovely the starry sky looked tonight. Tay followed him and this time used more strength on New's shoulder to make him stop moving, New was still turning his back to Tay. He tried to make New turn to face him. But seeing that his attempts were unsuccessful he decided to walk around him and stood in front of  New instead. The sight his eyes had to take in was too much for his heart to bare. New still wasn't looking him in the eyes. But he saw tears trailing down New's face. This made him weak and he found it hard to maintain his balance.

He tried to lift New's face so that he would look him in the eyes.
"Hin, look at me. Please talk with me. Tell me what happened to you all of a sudden." Tay pleaded.
"Why did you hide it from me *Tae? Do you even know how hurt I feel right now?" - N
"Wait, what are you talking about? What did I hide from you? Hin you know that I never keep secrets from you." Tay panicked.

(*Tae : New pronounces his name that way)

Had New finally figured out that Tay had secretly loved him all along?

New just looked at him for a moment and started walking again. Tay was still dazed and New had already moved a few feet away from him when he regained his consciousness. He hurried back to catch up with new. Without thinking much Tay put his arms around New from behind and hugged him to make him stop. New could feel Tay's heart beating against his back and the way Tay's breath fell on his neck sent an electrical wave all over his body.

Focus New! He scolded himself mentally. Tay kept something important that happened in his life hidden from him. He wasn't going to forgive him that easily. At least not without a fair explanation.

New tried to break free from Tay's hold. But he didn't succeed.
"Let go of me Tae! I don't want to talk with you right now." - N
"Please Hin, tell me what happened. What did I do to hurt you? Whatever it is that I did, I will never forgive myself for making you cry." - T
"Then why didn't you tell me about Gun? Aren't I supposed to be your bestfriend Tae?" - N

It's true that New loved Tay and dreamed of them being together one day. But that is most unlikely to happen and also he didn't want to ruin their friendship. He was okay with Tay finding a new lover. All he wanted was to see that guy happy. He would help Tay be happy even if that happiness didn't include him. But he wasn't okay with fact that Tay kept it hidden from him. Or so he thought.

"What do you mean Hin? What didn't I tell you about Gun?" - T
"That the two of you are dating!" Screamed New in frustration. 

"What the hell are you talking about Hin?" Asked Tay pretty confused. New started sobbing.
"I'm Sorry Tae. I really am" - N
"What are you talking about Hin? You are confusing me." - T
Tay was Still hugging New from the back and that made it hard for him to think clearly. He had to away from him. But then again this might be the only chance he gets to reveal his feelings for Tay. It was now or never. Still sobbing New turned around to face his
bestfriend.

"I don't really know when this all started. But I really need to let it out now. I can't deal with this hurt and pain inside my heart anyrnore." - N
"What are you talking about Hin?" Asked Tay still confused. His heart was beating so fast that he felt like it might jump out of his body anytime.
"I love you Tae. Not just as my bestfriend. I love you more than that. I have loved you for a long time. But I didn't want to tell you about it because I was scared to ruin our friendship. But now that you are in a relationship I will give you space. I will get over you eventually. I hope that we can still keep being bestfriends. I hope that you will stay happy with him forever. But I'm still sad that you didn't tell me about it. You should have told me earlier than this, before it came to a place where I had to find out about it myself. But I understand if he wanted to keep a secret. I feel so hurt Tae. I need some time to clear my head. I will walk home now. Don't worry about me. I will call you once I reach home." And with that he left.

Tay was standing in the pathway still shocked about everything that was happening today. Did New just confess his feelings for Tay? Or was he dreaming? All of this seemed too good to be true. He had been thinking of various ways to tell New about how much he loved him. That's what he had been talking about  with Off and Gun. They in return had come up with the most ridiculous ways possible and that's why they had been laughing. And then Gun had suggested that Tay took him out to dinner in a romantic place and eventually started pouring out his feelings and both Off and Tay had thought that it was a good idea.

Then Off had said something about being proud of his boyfriend and had started tickling him which resulted in Gun jumping onto Tay's lap and Tay too started tickling Gun to tease him. All this time Tay had been thinking that New was sleeping on the table because he was too drunk. But Suddenly New had started running towards the door tumbling on his way. Tay had immediately followed him out.

Snapping out of his thoughts Tay started walking fast to catch up with New as he was already walking away.
"What nonsense are you blabbering Hin?" - T
"You and Gun. You guys are dating. But you never told me about this. That's why I'm Sad. Look Tae, even though I love you and want nothing but to be with you forever, all I want is for you to be happy. Just give me a few days and I will eventually come around the fact that we won't get to be together all the time. You don't have to act anymore. You should go back to the person you love." - N

"But you are the person I love." - T
With that being said he dragged New by the waist and kissed him under the starry night sky.

Breaking their kiss Tay lifted New's face so that he would meet Tay's eyes. He kissed New's forehead.
"There's nothing going on between me and Gun." Said Tay Still holding New's face in his hands.
"The person I love you. The person I want to spend the rest of my life with is you. I have been too afraid to tell you this because I was scared of being rejected and losing you forever. But now I regret not telling you earlier. When did you even Start thinking that I was dating Gun?" - T

"Since a few weeks back. He always around you and he kept hugging you and clinging onto you so I got jealous." - N
"Gun is dating Off and Off is one of my bestfriends. That's why he is always around me. And the hugging and clinging he does it to everyone. He would have done it to you too if you were close to him stop thinking nonsense - T

"I love you Please don't ever leave me. Your name has the perfect meaning. You are my Tawan. Without you my whole world seems dark and cold. Just the thought of losing you scares me alot." - N

"I love you Hin. I promise that I will always be here with you. Please stay with me because without you my whole life will fall apart. Seeing you cry breaks my heart. Please forgive me Hin." - T

Tay hugged New and New buried his head on Tay's shoulder. They stayed like that, enjoying the night breeze that came with the wind. They  knew that their one and only wish had finally come true. Eventhough it all seemed like a dream it had really happened. They had finally confessed their feelings for each other after keeping it hidden for so long. Standing here under the starry sky hugging each other, they felt so complete. They had a whole adventure waiting for them ahead.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788 24 12
These are MCYT oneshots/ships Please be respectful to anyone that I have written about. To be clear, I am NOT trying to push these ships onto any o...
20.2K 402 29
A bunch of one shots from different Seventeen ships I have a lot of ideas, but not all of them I would wanna turn into a full story, so I'll be writi...
21.3K 496 27
Just some BBB oneshots! OwO This includes: - Ships ~ Such as, ThundClone, BlIce, ThoLar, FaKe, HaliSol, etc. - Sibling/Brotherly Love - Randomness ...
41.9K 1.2K 39
This might be confusing but hear me out. This is a one shot book of Hoon harem. Other ships for example, JayWon, can be background ships. I just don'...