SisterHood

By Shyfoe

TRIGGER WARING THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABUSE ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Beyoncé is left alone to rise her newborn... More

Alone
Living
First Night
Hell
Blank Space
LEAVEEEE
Suffocate
CPS
Home
Back To Love
Closer
Problems
Call
Test Drive
Has-been
Beginning
Secret
Daycare
Two
Back again
First step
Dada
All Agian
How long
Difficult
All together
Another
Time
Reason
Home forever
Fixed
Strees
Two weeks
Hell Naw
Back
Hurt

Come back

1.7K 90 82
By Shyfoe

That's me^^ Anyways I'm about to double update because I forgot to yesterday, I go to school trwm 😭

Week later

"Beyoncé go to school" Tain said walking into the girls room.

"What?" Beyoncé asked changing Normani pamper.

"Go to school damn, give me my baby" Tain said.

"Ma she attached she gonna cry" Beyoncé said buttoning normani onesies.

"Beyoncé stop talking back and give me my baby" Tain said.

"No" Beyoncé said picking Normani up picking her in her bed.

Normani instantly start to cry.

"Mama" Baby Normani cried kicking her legs.

Tian went to grab Normani but Beyoncé got up and pushed her.

"No you not getting her" Beyoncé said.

Tian looked at Beyoncé and smack her in the face.

"Stop being so fucking grown and do what the fuck I told you to do" Tian yelled out at Beyoncé waking everyone in the room.

"BB" Solange cried out getting out her bed to Beyoncé who was on the floor crying.

"Onika" Tian said holding a screaming Normani.

"You going to school with Beyoncé y'all uniform downstairs" Tian said.

"I'm not going nowhere, I'm not leaving my sister here by her self" Onika said picking up her baby sister.

"Y'all really want to test me huh?" Tian asked looking around the room.

"If any of y'all disrespect me in my house again it's gonna be problems, now like I said Onika and Beyoncé go downstairs and get dressed. And if you try to tell the school Beyoncé all that's gonna happen do is take them away from you and you probably never see them again" Tian said.

"Mama" Normani screamed out holding her arms out at Beyoncé.

Beyoncé looked at Normani and started to sob.

Onika picked Beyoncé up and laid her in the bed.

"It's okay  we almost grown and we can get custody of them" Onika said rocking Beyoncé back and forth.

"I I I'm only 16" Beyoncé stuttered out.

"Damn" Onika said she was 17 and was gonna be 18 in six months and she had enough evidence to get custody of Ming.

"Solange turned six next week" Beyoncé said.

"My birthday next month, it's gonna take a year for me to get custody of them If I tell" Beyoncé cried out just saying things.

"BEYONCÉ, ONIKA COME ON DANM" Tian yelled from downstairs feeding Normani.

Beyoncé got up and put Solange in her bed.

"Imma call three time, when the fourth call come in answer it, it's gonna be me" Beyoncé said to Solange.

"Okay, I love you" Solange said.

" I love you too so much baby" Beyoncé said kissing Solange forehead.

"Ming don't leave this room" Onika said

"You remember what I though you?" Onika asked Ming.

"If Robert try to touch me or any other little girl or boy fight back and bite then run to a place you know" Ming said from the bed she was sleeping on with Solange.

"Good job" Onika said.

"DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE" Tian yelled from downstairs.

"Come on" Onika said sitting Beyoncé up.

"I love you baby" Beyoncé said to Solange again.

"I love you sissy" Solange said back.

"Lock the door" Beyoncé said to Solange leaving.

Solange got up and locked the door.

"It's gonna be okay" Ming said to Solange getting on Beyoncé bed to hold Solange.

"I need my baby sister" Solange said crying.

"Why?" Ming asked.

"Because I need to protect her from mama she so mean to her" Solange said truthfully to Ming.

Ming just held Solange not knowing what to do because the short time she been there she can tell the lady was mean and evil.

"Normani is her name" Tian said showing Normani off like a trophy.

"She is so cute" Tian Auntie said.

"Where are the other kids?" She asked.

"At school" Tian said laying Normani down on the bed in her Auntie room.

They talk until tian left.

"I hope I get to see the girls" Her auntie said waving as Tian got in the car with a still 'sleeping ' Normani.

After an half and hour drive Baby Normani was still 'Sleeping'

Tian start to panic so she hurried in the house and went in her room.

She took Normani out the car seat and laid her limp body on the bed.

"Shit" Tian said as she paced her room.

Tian had gave Normani 2 OUNCES of NYQUIL and water missed, because Normani wouldn't stop crying.

She didn't know a six mouth old can NOT be given NyQuil it causes bad side effects.

Stomach pain, Nauseous and Vomiting, Dry mouth, Noes or throat, And that's only in adults and children now imagine giving it to a six mouth old baby.

She shook Normani but she wouldn't 'wake'.

Tian started to get angry so she went downstairs to the bathroom and grab a razor.

She stomped upstairs tears flowing out her eyes.

She closed and locked her door going over to Normani.

"I always fantasize about this" Tian said sliding her hand down baby Normani face.

She smiled and put the razor blaze towards the end of Normani eye she slid the blaze down 2cm down Normani before she started to scream.

"Mama" Baby Normani screamed and kicked making Tian drop the blade and pick Normani up.

"Oh baby it's okay" Tian said smiling patting Normani back.

"LET ME OUT" Solange screamed as she heard her baby sister cry.

Tian undid the door nob locking them in the room, they been in her for nine hours without eating but luckily it was a bathroom in there so they had water.

"LEAVE MY BABY MANI ALONE" Solange scream kicking at the door.

Tian sat Normani on the bed still screaming and kicking.

Tian went to the door and unlocked it, Solange tried to run out but Tian caught her smacking Solange in the face then punching her making her nose bleed.

"Ahhhhh" Ming screamed as bleed flow out Solange nose.

Solange started to scream running back into the room.

Ming huge her crying as well.

"BB, BB, SISSY I NEED YOU" Solange cried out as she held out.

Normani was still on the bed she kicked and rolled herself to the end of the bed, she fell out the bed hitting her head on the floor making her scream and cry more.

It was an hour till Beyoncé and Onika be back.

Another part at like 10:00 it's 5:11 rn where I'm at so....

Here you go 🧘🏾‍♀️

Not proofread 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 3.5K 36
"I freaking love you!" 'you, can't love someone like me. I'm too broken' ___ This book contains a few triggering topics ⚠️ 2024 edit: Looking back a...
212K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
97.6K 3.3K 39
A collection of stories featuring our favorite fictional couple! #Beynika #1 Beynika story as of 9-12-21! #1 Onika Maraj story as of 9-13-21.
53.8K 1.1K 13
An abused three month old was left in an alley by her foster parents. Famous singer Beyoncé Knowles just divorced Famous rapper Jay Z and is wanting...