Safe and Sound • Jasper Hale...

بواسطة DreamOn51

"You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now" Things have changed. Willow is prepare for the fact that her chi... المزيد

Cast
ᴘяᴏƖᴏɢᴜє
ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 1
ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 3
ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 4
ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 5
ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 6
ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 7
ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 8
ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 9
ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 10
ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 11
ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 12
ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 13
ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 14
ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 15
ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 16
Cнαρтεя 17
Cнαρтεя 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 2

1.1K 49 29
بواسطة DreamOn51

"Shε's τhε εχcερτιση ατ τhατ ταblε."

Riding to school with Bella was just as awkward as dinner the night before. Willow left her on her own the moment she climbed out of the truck. By the time lunch rolled around the entire school was obsessed with Bella Swan.

"You seem extremely down." Maggie stated as she pulled the steam off her apple.

"Just agitated." Willow poked her fork around the mess of food on her tray.

"Let me guess. Your cousin?" Jane hooked her eyebrow up and pointed to the table where Bella was sitting.

"Why is every guy in this school obsessed with her?"Maya snarked and aggressively stabbed her fork into her fruit cup.

"Maybe it's just because she's new?" Marshall suggested with a shrug of his shoulders.

"She won't let the paper do a feature on her." Matthew seemed a little frustrated with a roll of his eyes.

"Seems like the bitches have adopted her." Jane snapped and Willow turned to see her cousin sitting with the 'in' crowd. Lauren Mallory, Jessica Stanley, Erike Yorkie and Angela Webber.

"Angela's not a bitch." Matthew sounded somewhat annoyed at the statement.

"She's the exception at that table." Maggie clarified.

Willow couldn't understand the attraction that every male in school felt towards her cousin. She was beautiful but no more so than other girls in the school.  "Yo, red riding hood." Tyler Crowley's voice called a few feet away and Willow cringed at the grade school nickname.

Tyler and Mike Newton both perched themselves against the table beside Willow. "How come you didn't tell us your cousin was hot?" Mike winked as he grabbed a piece of bread off Willow's tray.

"Go fuck yourself. Both of you." Willow snapped.

"Someone must be on her period." Mike smirked as leaned away from her.

"I will beat both of your mother fucking asses if you don't get away from our table." Jane stood up with her hands pushing up her sleeves. Tyler and Mike muttered under their breath as they walked towards the 'in' crowd.

"Jackasses." Marshall spat when they were out of hearing distance.

"How was your ride to school this morning?" Maggie turned the attention back to Willow.

"Weird. Neither one of us talked." Willow pushed her tray back and held her bottle of cranberry juice in her hands.

"Are you giving her a chance?" Maya asked.

"No." Willow shook her head. "I don't really want to. Her being here changes everything."

"She's only been here two days. Maybe things will get better. " Marshall sounded optimistic and it made Willow smile.

"Here comes the Cullens." Maya squealed as she leaned up in her seat, her elbows on the table.

"Has she met your hunky boyfriend?" Jane teased and bumped her shoulder against Willow. The redhead's eyes immediately locked with Jasper who moved towards a different table than his family.

"Not yet." Willow scooted her chair back and stood with a bag over her shoulder and juice in her hand.  "I'm going to go sit with Jasper for a few."

"If you start making out with him I will throw something at you." Maggie warned.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." Willow blew her best friend a kiss.

"Have fun!" Maya yelled as Willow crossed the cafeteria to her boyfriend with a smile on his face.

Willow sat down beside him and immediately felt a little better. He hooked his arm around her shoulders and pulled her into his chest, pressing his lips to her forehead. Willow relaxed into him with a sigh  as he spoke. "You're in a bad mood."

"I woke up in a bad mood." Willow mumbled as his fingers curled into the strands of her red hair.  "Why is Edward staring at Bella?" She asked when she noticed the intense stare that Edward had focused on her cousin.

Jasper took a second to look between his brother and Bella trying to get a read on the situation before he answered. "He's confused. I'm not sure why though."

"He is a weirdo." Willow turned her attention back to Jasper. "I'm riding home with you tonight."

"Do you wanna hang at my place for a while?" Jasper had a mischievous smirk on her face.

"Yes please." Willow leaned up to give him a quick peck on his lips. "I really don't want to spend more time with her than I have to."

"She's not going to replace you." Jasper locked eyes with her, his fingers dipping under her chin.

"That's easy for you to say." Willow tried to pull away but he held her there gently.

"I love you." Jasper whispered before he pressed another kiss to her lips. 

****

"I hate this class."  Maya complained as she pulled out her bedazzled notebook.

"Biology is absolutely boring." Willow agreed while she made small sketches in her notebook.

"Are you and Jasper going to Prom?" Maya practically bounced in her chair as she asked the question.

"He hasn't asked me yet." Willow shrugged, not looking up from her drawing.

"He will though." Maya laid her hand on top of Willow's  "I have no doubt about it."

"What about you?" Willow set her pen down to look at Maya.

She brushed some of her hair behind her ear and smiled brightly. "I was thinking about asking Embry. As a friend, you know? Since he's obviously in love with Quil."

"Yeah you got a point there."

"Look, your cousin's in this class with us." Maya pointed at Bella who was handing her paper to Mr. Molina.

"Yay." Willow did jazz hands with little enthusiasm.

"She has to sit next to your future brother-in- law." Maya playfully shoved Willow with a small laugh.

"Better her than me." Willow mumbled.

The class started shortly after that and Willow kept her attention focused on the lesson at hand. Her mind wandered a few times to prom and how Jasper would ask. What dress she would wear. How much she would enjoy prom night with him. It was only ten minutes when Marshall strolled into the classroom.

"Mr. Molina," Marshall stated politely,  "I was sent to get Maya and Willow for the principal's office."

Willow was thrown off by the statement but Mr. Molina nodded and gestured for the two girls to follow Marshall. Willow quickly packed her bag and followed Maya out the door. Standing in the haway just a few feet down from the biology classroom was Maggie, Alice, and Emmett.

"What is going on?" Willow sounded as confused as she felt.

Her question was ignored as Maggie strolled up to her sister and took her book bag from her sister's hands. "Maya, we need you to help us cast a protection spell on everyone in that class."

"Excuse me?" Willow knew what she heard but it still sounded impossible.

"We're not allowed." Maya countered  "We're not trained."

"Willow please, just come with me." Alice placed a small hand on Willow's shoulder but the redhead was too caught up in the James triplets to listen.

"We have to." Marshall grabbed Maya's hand and pulled her the lockers that lined the walls outside the biology class. "They're in danger."

"What is going on?" Willow demanded and when know one looked in her direction she ripped herself away from Alice and raised her voice. "Someone better tell me what the fuck is going on."

"Somebody get her out of here." Maggie ordered, her eyes softening when she looked at her friend. Willow could see the pleading for understanding and pleading for forgiveness.

"Emmett." Alice stated and her brother moved quickly. In a flash she was scooped up and tossed over Emmetts shoulder.

"Hey. Put me down." Willow protested.  "We're in the school hallway. Emmett!"

"Sorry red. No time to explain."  Emmett strode out the front door.

"Where's Jasper?" Willow jerked trying to get out of Emmett's grip. Even though she knew it was useless. "Answer me Emmett."

"He's going to meet us at the house." Emmett answered with a grunt." Stop wiggling."

Emmett finally sat her down when he jerked the jeep door open and tossed her in the seat. He fumbled with the seat belt and tried to buckle her in himself.

"Stop it! I can buckle myself up." Willow shouted while attempting to move Emmetts hands away. "What about Maggie, Marshall, and Maya? What are they doing?"  Willow questioned the minute that Emmett shut his door.

"Witch stuff." Emmett stated as he pulled the jeep out of the parking space.

"Excuse me? What the fuck did you just say?" Willow demanded her eyes went wide and her heart felt like it was sinking deep into the pit of her stomach.

"Save all questions for when there are other people to answer." Emmett waved her off and focused on driving. While Willow felt like her world was being turned upside down again.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.9K 126 8
Continuation of The Dusk Calls for me! Another year has gone by, and that year was quite an eventful one. Bella moves back to Forks shook up Fleur's...
378K 9.5K 32
When Bella moved to Forks, Washington, her whole world was turned upside down. She fell in love with the mysterious Edward Cullen, who was a vampire...
25.1K 482 42
Adelaide Swan has lived most of her life with her mother. But when her mother wants to travel with her new husband Phil, Adelaide and her twin sister...
43.9K 1.4K 21
Bella is Emmett's little sister. Their parents have separated and Bella lives with her mother, Renee. When Renee remarries and wants to enjoy with he...