Limerence ||♞|| Viserys Targa...

By mxdhanalisa

limerence (ˈlimərəns) →n. the state of being infatuated or obsessed with another person "... More

LIMERENCE
⊳ House Mayfair
⊳ House Blackfyre
i ) Viserys
ii ) Viserys
iii ) Daenerys
iv ) Lylian
v ) Lylian
vi ) Viserys
vii ) Amarys
viii ) Viserys
ix ) Lylian
x ) Viserys
xi ) Viserys
xii ) Lylian
xiii ) Daenerys
xiv ) Daemon
xv ) Lylian
xvi ) Lylian
xvii ) Amarys
xviii ) Lylian
xix ) Lylian
xx ) Viserys
xxi ) Amarys
xxii ) Viserys
xxiii ) Daenerys
xxiv ) Lylian
xxv ) Viserys
xxvi ) Lylian
xxvii ) Viserys
xxviii ) Daenerys
xxix ) Lylian
xxx) Viserys
xxxi ) Viserys
xxxii ) Lylian
xxxiv ) Viserys
xxxv ) Lylian
xxxvi ) Viserys
xxxvii ) Daenerys

xxxiii ) Lylian

817 29 1
By mxdhanalisa

XXXIII : Power and Compassion

"Now," Lylian inhaled as Viserys put her down on the bed after he took her to see the healer.

"Yes?" He murmured, untying her cloak and help wiping the dark liquid from the wight on her fingers away.

She went still for a bit, trying to find the right question, but come up with only one word.

"How?"

He looked at her with his shining violet eyes, tilting his head a bit.

"What?"

"The Night King!" She exclaimed.
"How?"

"Oh, um..." He bit his lips.
"Dany and Jon took care of him."

"And...and you?"

"It's a bit of a long story." He chuckled.

"I have all night to hear." She insisted.

"Well," He smiled and get up, taking off his leather cloak and armors.
"That'll have to wait. We have a feast for victory tonight."

She huffed and walked to him, helping him off the uniform and put them onto the chair nearby.

"Fine."

He gasped a bit when she touches his side.

"Viserys?" Her brows raised up, taking her fingers off immediately.

And a trace of red blood comes along with it.

Her breath stops for a moment.

"You're hurt."

"It's not a big deal." He shrugged.

"What happened?"

He exhaled as his hand went down to check on his wound.

"He...uh...tried to pierce me through with an ice spear, the Night King. It didn't work out, though."

"Why?"

"You're husband's a swift man." He winked.
"He could dodge it just in time."

"Well, not completely." She shook her head with a smile.

"Sit on the bed, I'll dress it."

Viserys chuckled softly, walking over the bed and sat on it's edge as she went out of the door and call the maids to bring her something to stop the bleeding.

"Take off the tunic, would you?"

The tunic was taken off, revealing his muscle-decorated body. His milky white skin was stained with red gore from the left side of his waist that spread up to the rim of his ribs.

The maid came back with a water tub with a towel and a rolled strip of fabric. Lylian put it on the table beside the bed and start to wipe away the blood with the wet towel.

"Wait." He flinched just before she touched him.

Lylian look at him, raising her brows.

His violet eyes look into hers, and she could feel his warmth as he touched her hand.

"Be gentle, will you?"

She laughed.

"Stop it." The prince protested.
"Don't do that."

"You literally fought the Night King and you could hold on to your conscience when there's blood all over your tunic," Lylian bursted with laughter.
"And you're afraid of a little pain when I dress your wound?"

"I just didn't notice!"

"That's not a very good explaination, isn't it?" She chuckled.

Viserys groaned as she continued giggling for another while.

When the laughter slowly died down, she turned her eyes back to him again only to found him staring at her already.

And her heart pounded hard for that lilac orbs.

When she knew it again, her nose was brushing against Viserys'.

Lylian's head went blank, she couldn't think of anything while those Valyrian violet eyes were still on her.

His breath were hot against her skin.

And just before their lips would touch, a knock at the door interrupted them.

They flinched, pulling apart immediately. Lylian moved to the water tub near the headboard, and Viserys to the far end.

At her view, she couldn't see Viserys face as his back is facing at her.

"Your highness," The maid's voice echoed through the wooden door.
"The Queen requested your presence at the map room."

"Tell her I'll be there in a moment." He replied shortly.

"Yes, your highness."

The maid had left.

A few moments passed, Lylian exhaled silently, slowly looking over her shoulder to him as she took the cloth strip into her hand.

"Come," She tucked her lips, turning all her body to him.
"We need to get your wound covered up, else there would be blood all over your new cloth."

He sighed and raised his left arm up for her to clean the wounds and wrap the cloth around him more conveniently.

Viserys looked a bit reluctant after dressing into a new outfit, he looked at her with those violet eyes, and took her hands into his.

"Shall we go together?"

She looked at his strong fingers wrapping around her palm, and stroke it back with her thumb.

"Let's go."

"I want to go South as fast as possible..." Daenerys began, and was quickly interrupted by the queen of Gryffonsdale.

"By as fast as possible, you mean when?"

"Tomorrow."

"No." Amarys shook her head, her voice as solid as the great mountain.
"We can't go that fast."

"The longer we waited, the stronger Cersei got." Her good-sister said.

"And the faster we get their," Freya breathed.
"The more we die."

"How could you know?" Daenerys frowned.

"Maybe it's better to leave now, or we might lose the opportunity to take back my throne."

"I know you wanted your throne, cousin." The other queen sighed.

"But look around you. Haven't you saw what conditions are the Dothrakis and the Unsullied's in? Yes, I know that there were more than half of them left, but those who are alive are tired, and hurt."

"We must go." The mother of dragons bit her lip.

"What are you afraid of, Daenerys?" Freya snapped.

"You have three dragons, three dragons, then you have the Dothrakis, the Unsullieds, the Blossomers, and my Thunderers. I doubt the golden company would be so strong they could kill all three of your children in one battle."

"They got the elephants." Said Jaime Lannister, who had been here since the first day but she could't find any excuse to have a talk with him.

He is Cersei's twin, and he said he came here to help.

Honestly, Lylian didn't believe him that much.

The rumors of Cersei's children wouldn't be started if it had no truth in it at all.

And, according to the soldiers that are spies in King's Landing, many of the rumors from the Keep are based on reality.

But at least he made use of himself. And the lord Hand is quite close to his brother, so she couldn't see any reason to turn him away.

But she couldn't see any reason to accept him, either.

"Elephants?" Freya raised her brows, then gave the whole round map table a chuckle.

"Have you ever seen an elephant before, my lords?" Her sharp blue eyes glanced around.

"I have been to the lands far from your knowledge since I was a girl, and and elephant in my knowledge is no match to the dragons."

Freya stopped for a moment, letting the cold silence getting into the room.

Then she spoke again,

"Worries can make you vulnerable, Daenerys. Stay until your army regained their strength."

"I agree, your grace." Tyrion nodded his head.

The queen's violet eyes wandered to Jon, who made his approval gesture next to his sister-turned-cousin. Sansa tilted her head and went still for some mere moments, but gave a very faint smile and nod as well.

"Then we shall stay for a while longer." Viserys put his hand onto Dany's shoulder, ending the conversation.

"That's all for today, see you at the feast."

Freya gave them a little nod, then she turned back leaving with her siblings, her dark blue cloak that reminds her of the deep sea fluttered in the air behind her, making it looked more like aggressive waves in violent storm.

After everyone left, Viserys, who is still there moved to his sister's front.

"Dany, we need to talk."

"About what?" Daenerys asked, she looked more upset than frustrated.

"You don't need to be in such a hurry." He tried to convince her.

"We have plenty of time. Besides, if your stay here you could learn to get along with the Northerners."

"They hated me!" The end of her voice slashes like a whip.
"They would always be."

"Remember our ancestors, Dany." He stroked her silver locks.

"Aegon?"

"No, today I'm not going to mention Aegon the Conqueror. He had the power, but what he lacks is compassion. These two things must come together to make a good sovereign." He licked his dried lips, then continued.

"I want you to be his grandson, Jaehaerys the Conciliator."

"What?" She frowned, looking very confused.
"Jaehaerys?"

Lylian took Daenerys' hand into hers.

"Daenerys," She breathed.
"He is right. Now is not the time to be Aegon. You will not win over the North with fire, but you can win it with mercy."

"Have I not been merciful?!" She almost screamed.
"I have done everything, I saved them from the Night King, and I will save them from Cersei!"

"What makes you being so loved through the free cities? You freed the slaves, didn't you?" She asked.

After receiving a nod, she continued.

"But there are no slaves here to be freed, only the wounded people and the people whose houses had been destroyed. So, what can you do?"

She could hear her good-sister's breath stopped for a quick moment, then her violet eyes rose up to meet her and her husband.

Lylian glanced at Viserys who is already watching, and they smiled.

It's time to do more than wars and conquers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 3.4K 63
Visenya who is the heir to the Iron Throne just wants to make the realm better and safer like no one did before. While trying to grow up and prepare...
30.2K 915 20
The younger sister of Viserys and Daemon Targaryen, if you thought Daemon was the rough prince Visaera, was the only one who rivalled that. She wasn...
550 22 5
Rhaenyra has a younger sister, Alyssa. Viserys doesn't marry Alicent. The Dance of Dragons still happens OC x Rhaenyra, other ships loading
14.6K 417 9
Prince Aemond has never been good at sharing, and he doesn't intend to start now. So when his betrothed arrives at court to fulfill their arranged ma...