HIS UNTAMED HEART || KTH (Com...

By Astraeasky

"You kiss me, I kill you," I muttered darkly, smiling at Taehyung. He looked at me dead in my eyes before ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Dark King || Edited
Chapter 2 || Lee Aria || Edited
Chapter 3 ||Pleasure to be your nightmare Mr. Jerk|| Edited
Chapter 4 || Coming for Miss. Brat || Edited
Chapter 5 ||She was her? He was Him?|| Edited
Chapter 6 || Black Rose destiny|| Edited
Chapter 7 || Cupid Aria|| Edited
Chapter 8 || Engagement?|| Edited
Chapter 9 || Marriage|| Edited
Chapter 10 || He is my husband|| Edited
Chapter 11 || His forbidden wife|| Edited
Chapter 12 My Brat || My Girl|| Edited
Chapter 13 || Trojan Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 14 || First Kiss || Edited
Chapter 15||His Demons|| Edited
Chapter 16 || Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 17 || Unexpected Guests || Edited
Chapter 18 || In Love with My BRAT
Chapter 19|| Nightmares of love
Chapter 20 || A Date ?
Chapter 21 || My Little Devil
Chapter 22 ||His Possessive Queen
Chapter 23 || Yearning hearts
Chapter 24 || Her realisation
Chapter 25 || A Demon's confession
Chapter 26 || Fragments of memories
Chapter 26|| Fragments of memories part 2
Chapter 27 || Falling into arms where she doesn't belong
Chapter 28 || The arms where she rightfully belongs part 1
Chapter 28 || Arms where she rightfully belongs part 2
Chapter 29 || His fear
Chapter 30 || Answers from the past
Chapter 31 || Yearning for her comfort
Chapter 32 || A Red Morning
Chapter 33 || Who is she?
Chapter 34 || His answers
Chapter 35 || Mornings with him
Chapter 36 || Moans from Laila's room
Chapter 37 || Gifts and glares
Mansion tour with his love
Chapter 38 || I just don't like her
Chapter 39 || Who is the secret admirer?
Chapter 40 || The first argument
My precious treasures
Chapter 41 || Start of miseries
Chapter 42 || Tasting his own medicines
Chapter 43 || Demon or not, she owns his heart
Chapter 44 || We knew our dark destiny
Chapter 45 || Drug overdose
Chapter 46 || I see the bits of him in you
Chapter 47 || I hate hard Taehyung
Chapter 48 || Ruined anniversary surprise
Chapter 49 || His fading light
Chapter 50 || The outburst
Chapter 51 || Her words his oxygen
Chapter 52|| Breaking her by hurting himself
Chapter 53 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 1
Chapter 54 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 2
Chapter 55 || She left - 1
Chapter 57 || Jin stabbed
Chapter 58 || Jin stabbed - 2
Chapter 59 || Mafia Queen
Chapter 60 || Mafia Queen
Prologue 2 || Her destroyer
Teaser || COVERS
Her Untamed Stubbornness is OUT
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Lucifer's Sanity

Chapter 56 || She left - 2

2.4K 232 388
By Astraeasky

***Read A/N to know about preview***

Author's POV

A fresh coat of tears surfaced his eyes as he saw her run towards their room. Her words caused his heart to crush into uncountable pieces. His mind registered the words he spat venomously against his heart. At his pure innocent angel whose face by now was drenched in her painful tears. Her face is red with hurt, anger, hate, disgust, and mostly betrayal. The crumbled expression on her face reminded her of the time he forced her to eat the pasta. 

That day he said the mere words but today he did kill her for real. Turning on his heels he walked away from them. Jin was looking at him with Laila in his arms. Jimin rushed to his side and tried to hold him. Pushing his hands off him he sped on his heels.

He knew he betrayed her poor heart. He knew what he did when he lost the cord of sanity. He knew he betrayed her in the worst way possible. The betrayal was far more than his because she was in love with him. He accused her of love. He accused her of love for him. She adored him truly with all her soul. She never gave up on him. She never let him down. She could never do something to hurt him. 

Hearing the only guy she ever cherished in her life, the guy who she thought to be the love of her life saying he regrets loving her, killed her. 

He witnessed everything but he closed his eyes to her pain. Slowly he re- lived how he crushed and stabbed her innocent soul with his cruel and brutal words. She wanted to save him from the darkness but what he did in return was to push her into the hollow dark place without an exit.  Each and every word he spilled against her was merely due to the frustration. He never meant anything he said, not even a single letter. It just slipped his tongue in the heat of the moment. He never tasted the venomous words that he spat against her until she slapped. The virolity of the words not only killed her but also him. He could never regret loving her. The only decision that made sense to him was to love her.

 How could someone hate to breathe when they want to live? She was his breath. She was the comfort he has been searching for all his life. Her love, her care, her warmth, the way she brings peace to his soul. Her orbs that have him imprisoned since the first time he met her, everything about her was so enticing. She was his saviour from darkness, cure from his past wounds and the drug to continue living. And the only thing that has control over him to stop him from being a beast. He knows all of this yet he chose to chase away his saviour and drown in the darkness with his past wounds and die being a beast. 

The colours of life were sucked out from her. She no longer belonged to the lively soul as she was brutally killed by her husband's words. She could no longer claim him to be her husband because he called her his regret. The guy with whom she wanted a future regretted his seconds spent with her. He wasn't ready to share the championship she wanted. The one who promised to stand by her side through storming rain and thriving pain, called her selfish. The one who promised to never break her heart is the one who carelessly broke her heart and stomped on it.

 Her love was not something he would call a regret. Her true and pure emotion did not deserve taking his cruel words. She made up her mind. She closed her doors for him. She erased her future with him. The words were spilled and the knives were already stabbed in her heart. Too hard to mend the wound now. 

 Hearing her say she hates him, killed him. The immense pain caused in his heart made him lean on to the nearby wall and pant to take breaths.  He was feeling hard to breath hearing her. He wasn't lying when he said she was his oxygen that her walking out on him made him pant for air. Her words crushed his soul making tears flow endlessly. Her mere words in anger made his heart bleed in agony. But what he didn't realise was all the bitter and venomous words he spilled were tormenting her like him.

He drove away to the place where his heart took him. He was drained to argue about the endlessly flowing tears as he let them flow as long as he wanted. He stopped in front of the destination. He aimlessly got down and started walking. Waves came crashing to him. Before marrying her, he didn't have time for beaches or theme parks. One of the most time he spent with her other than their home was here. He fell onto his knees crying harshly. The waves crashed onto him faster. They knew he would come back again but without her. They knew he would come back in search of her. They knew he was losing her. 

Spending hours laid on the sand with her reminiscing memories he lost track of time. His phone blaired off. He secretly hoped it would be his wife. The caller ID displayed Namjoon. 

"Tae? Where are you?"

"Beach."

"Aria?"

"Home."

"Come to my mansion now." He ordered. Ending the call he reluctantly drove away to Namjoon's mansion.

"Namjoon," he called out for him flabbestered. 

"Did you lash out on her?"

"Yes!"

"Sorry Tae." He heard Jin. He stood behind him, along with Jimin, Hobi and Suga. 

"Tha--- Jin cut him off saying," No Tae. I was selfish. For Laila I made you hurt your wife. When all I wanted was your happiness I broke your life apart because of my newfound love interest. Please forgive me Tae," Jin broke down in front of them. Jin never cried for anything. "He broke down because of me," Taehyung thought to himself. 

"Jin, please," he went over to Jin to hug him. 

Hugging him back he cried," I betrayed Aria, Tae. Even if the fault is Aria's, I should not have let my sister down. I failed to protect her as a brother Tae. The look she passed me before walking away made me realise how I made her feel. You hurt her because of me. What kind of brother am I? Breakin away my own brother's relationship," Jin cried on his shoulder.

He can't bring words to convince Jin. He did the same. He gave up on her when she never let him down.

Namjoon said," Hey guys, chill down. We all know our Aria. And we all know how much she loves Tae and us. She will forgive us soon. Get home and sort things out with her Tae. We all will come in the morning."

Nodding his head he rushed over to meet his wife and sort things out. He believed that, with the time he gave her, she would be okay by now. He desperately needed to sort things with her. He bought her favourite blackrose bouquet with a sorry card. He bought her some dark chocolates and a nemo soft toy. Dread filled his nerves, giving out a nauseous feeling that something would go wrong that very night. The burning sensation in his heart gradually increased as the distance to reach his house decreased.

 Suddenly he found himself calling it a house not a home. He was scared he would never get into his home again… Never again.

He reached his mansion and stepped out, turning off the ignition. The warm and safe feeling seemed lost. He stepped inside only to feel a strange coldness sweep his body. The warmth of the house he once felt wasn't there. But the thought of making amends with her and pulling her in his embrace overpowered him that he paid the least heed to his alarming thoughts. Ignoring the shivers in his nerves he made his way inside and called out for his love. 

"Aria… Baby, I am home." He called out for her. When she didn't come and greet him with her pleasant smile he had an undesirable feeling creeping inside him. He felt stressed and troubled. She was not there like usual to hug him and make all his stress fade away. The only sound he heard was him yelling her name continuously. The once sweet and calm yellings turned to wide and thunderous ones but were cracking as he was trying so hard to find his pretty tiny wifey without wailing like a wounded animal.

Running to his bedroom he saw decorations. But they are broken now. The room was beautifully decorated with red roses, candles and greeting cards. When he observed them closer they were torn. He took the card and read joining the torn pieces.

"Hey handsome husband. Why are you so attractive that I can't help but fall for you? You have an attractive personality as well as your charms that I am head over heels for you."

All my love is you.

All my happiness is you.

All my safety is yours.

All my pleasure is you.

You became the reason I smile and I feel happy. 

You became my everything"

Your embrace is my home. 

Only with you I feel home.

You are my forever and I hope I'll be your 

forever and ever. I know I will. *smirks*

I wish to hold your hand in the darkness and travel the world with you by my side. I want all the beautiful things in my life to be witnessed with you.

"Aria," he called out for her with his happy smile. There were many cards but now he wanted to crush his wife in his arms. He needs to tell her he was an utter duffer for behaving that way. His smile slowly ceased when she didn't greet him back.

She never fails to greet him back when he returns home. Her sudden disappearance settled a strange fear in his heart. He went to their closet and found her rack with clothes. He exhaled deeply thinking she didn't go anywhere. But when he observed that all the dresses inside the wardrobe were his gifts. All her clothes were missing. Tears blurred his vision. He screamed her name as the tears flowed down his cheeks mercilessly.

SHE LEFT ME

SHE LEFT ME

SHE LEFT ME WAS ALL HE CHANTED THROUGH HIS PUDDLE OF TEARS.

 He never thought he would be pushed to the point where he was to breathe only to crush in her embrace but that was the only thing that was keeping him alive at the moment. All the fibres in his system yelling at him to find and seek her forgiveness. All the brutal and cruel words he accused her of flashed in his head. He perceived why he didn't hear his wife. His heart screamed in anguish when his brain said she left him but he begged to differ. 

No..no! She can't leave me. No! She won't leave me. She can never do that. It's not true. She can never give up on me. But why is she not here? Where did she go?  I want to see her now. 

"She can't fucking leave me like this. We belong to each other. She can't leave," he yelled in pure rage. He was fully red in anger and his nerves were pulsing out from his muscles.

"I need her! Aria I need you. Come on, kill me for hurting me but baby don't leave me," he pleaded for her to come and hug him like that day he returned from his dad's mansion. "You can't leave me baby. You love me," he cried on the floor.

Just then he saw the broken frame. It was her favourite photo frame. It was broken roughly as the glass pieces tore open the photo. Taking her picture in his hand he cried. No

He fished his phone from his pocket and dialed for her number only for the operator to speak. Why did she go ? 

Why did she decide to leave our home? Everything flashed in his mind from the start of the day till the moment she slapped him. He has a vivid memory of her broken state and the words that he hurled at her with rancour.

 The boomerangs of the sight of her crumbled face was somethimg that is gonna torture him forvever. He wanted to kill himself for inflicting such harsh pain on an innocent angel like her. To make him realise what she was to him he has to undergo her disappearance in his life. 

"I didn't care about it ruining me. Let her kill me with her bare hands. Torture me in my basement but I want to see her now. Right now I wanted to feel her in my embrace. I want to know whether she was doing okay," was all that he heard in his mind. 

Atlast he remembered her words. They sucked the soul out of him…

"Mark my words Kim fucking Taehyung, I am never coming back again. I would never come back into your arms like I did."

I lost her. I broke my promise. I broke her trust.  I made her leave me, she won't come back. Once again I was sucked into the hollow hole of void darkness but this time I knew I was permanently stuck because I lost the light that once saved me from this, his heart cried.

He didn't know over which he was crying. For killing her soul, or their love.

We all don't know the value of the things that we have until we lose them. We never realise the intensity and the harshness of the words we spill until we face the consequence. Words are worse than any toxins because the person may be seen alive faking their dead soul. And there is no medicine ever found to cure the pain inflicted by the stabbing words. For some it can easily be mended but for some it could never be mended ever. Even trying to mend can become impossible.

*****************************************

A/N

Q1. How was this chapter? 

Q2. Any guess about Aria's next move?

Answer this and look into the preview.

Scroll down for the preview. 

Preview😘

I got a call from my detective. "Sir, ma'am was spotted in Lost town cafe 10 minutes back. Our men saw her running away due to some commotion there. She must be near that area because our men did not see her passing the surrounding street." I  ended the call after him passing me the information about Aria.

"Jimin? What happened man. Calm down please?" I asked him, trying to calm his disquiet.

With harsh breathing he said,"Jin  was stabbed."

"She said it was your wife Aria. They saw her run out of the cafe," Jimin yelled pushing me back.

"Cafe? Where were they?"

"They were in the Lost town cafe," he replied.

****************************************

Q3. Why did Aria stab Jin? 

Comment your viewssssssss🥳

Guys, I am at my cousin's place for a fam time. And we all were playing, and chatting all night so that I could not keep up with my notifications. Looking at you people being restless made me sad that I decided to post though this will intrigue you more.

I welcome your theories. Feed your stories to the author.💜

Borahae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.3K 92 20
Holly Gomes couldn't believe what was happening to her. She had just begun her last semester of high school. She'd just turned eighteen, had won the...
349K 408 2
She was the only girl in my life. My best friend. She was there whenever I need her. She understands me more than me. I love her more than anyone. Sh...
493K 22.9K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...