The Fortune Teller || RYEJI

Von zeherezehera

At a Korean high school, charming and rebellious Ryujin vies for the affections of a shy new student, Yeji. T... Mehr

Prologue
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1: Me
Chapter 2: The Fortune Teller
Chapter 3: A Success
Chapter 4: Her Name is Ryujin
Chapter 5: Chou's Cafe
Chapter 6: She Was Hurt
Chapter 7: She Avoided Me
Chapter 8: The Quest
Chapter 9: Jeonju; Do I Really Cheated On Him?
Chapter 10: I Am Her Baby
Chapter 11: Crossword Puzzles
Chapter 12: We Ended
Chapter 13: Is It Actually Unreal?
Chapter 14: The Attack
Chapter 15: Christopher Chan
Chapter 16: Fight With The Teacher
Chapter 17: Finally
Chapter 18: She Wants to Attack
Chapter 19: I Fought with Eunwoo
Chapter 20: What Had Happened?
Chapter 21: The Revenge
Chapter 22: Double Problem
Chapter 23: Eunwoo's Mother
Chapter 24: Visiting Ryujin
Chapter 25: She is My Hero
Chapter 26: Goodbye Ryujin
Chapter 27: The Death
Chapter 28: We Broke Up
Chapter 29: Life Without Ryujin
Chapter 30: We Met After Years
Thank You Note 📝 (MUST READ!!!)

Final Chapter: Blessed

1.4K 53 109
Von zeherezehera

Years had passed and as Ryujin requested, I had been living a really happy life. With my two kids, we made our way home after fetching these two precious gems of mine from their kindergarten.

"Mommy, what will we have for dinner?" Ryeji asked me after poking her head between the front car seats.

"I haven't decided yet, sweetie. What do you want to eat?"

"I want to eat at McDonalds!"

"No! I want to eat at KFC!"

"No fast food for today. I will be cooking tonight." I shook my head upon witnessing the twins huffed their cheeks with disapproving faces.

"Mommy, what day is today?" Yejin asked while turning her head cutely towards me.

"Today is Wednesday, baby. Why are you asking?"

"Nothing. I am just asking."

"What is the date, mommy?" Ryeji inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Um... 17th August."

"Why are you asking these questions, babies?"

"Nothing. We were merely asking you. Can't we ask questions now?"

"I didn't say anything about it. And yes, you can ask everything that you want to ask."

I pulled my car into the garage and quickly walked towards the door, followed by the twins who were running happily. I shoved the key into the door and unlocked it.

"Ryeji, Yejin, would you open the door for me? I need to take something from the car." I said while walking back to the car.

"Alright, mommy." Both cuties then opened the door while I am watching closely at them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIES!!!" I heard shouts from inside, and I smiled lovingly upon witnessing such a lovely scene in front of me.

Yejin and Ryeji were squealing happily and ran towards Jimin who had opened her arms widely while crouching. What a medicine for sore eyes.

"Happy birthday Yejin and Ryeji!!" Jimin gave them kisses all over their face and that made them to make disgusted faces.

"Hey sweethearts, happy birthday!" Yuna joined them and gave them the gifts that she brought together with her.

"Yeay! Thank you, Aunt Yuna!" the twins were jumping frantically, feeling overjoyed with Yuna's gifts.

Well, even though me and Ryujin had broken up back then, Yuna is still one of the ones that I treasure the most and hence, we were still contacting each other, as well as keeping up with each other's life. She never left, to be exact.

"Hey babies, did you already forgotten about me?" my mother and Mrs. Shin asked them with her hands on her waist, making a sad face while pouting.

"Nooooooo. We missed you, granny." They then ran towards my mother and hugged her legs.

My father and Mr. Shin just shook their head upon witnessing that scene while continuing their conversation with Minho's parents. Their peace does not long when both Yejin and Ryeji hugged their legs, making my father to fell onto the floor. Everyone laughed, while my father glared at the both of them, before hugging them tenderly.

"Hey, babygirl. How's your day?" Here comes the love of my life, startling me when I was suddenly being hugged from my back.

"Hey. It has been quite a tiring day. But seeing this, I think I am already energized now." She chuckled lightly and kissed my cheek.

"I miss you. A lot." She whispered while swaying our bodies slowly.

"I miss you too, love." I rested my back onto Ryujin's figure while patting her hands that are encircling my waist.

"MOM!!! You said that you weren't going to come home today!" the twins ran towards Ryujin who was still hugging me and crashed into us.

"Surprise, Ryeji and Yejin!" Ryujin took Yejin up and I took Ryeji.

"Happy birthday, my beloved daughters." Me and Ryujin then kissed their cheeks before making our way to the dining table.

We were chatting with everyone there. Not long after, Jisu, Chaeryeong, Jongin, Soyeon, Yuqi, Minnie and Miyeon were already here, together with us. Our complete squad. I smiled upon watching all of them were mingling together with no awkwardness and that made my heart fluttered before the sight. The friendship that had been broken before had been reamended. Ryujin took my hand and kissed my palm.

"I am happy, Ryuddaeng. Thank you." I kissed her lovingly, and she replied in no time.

"Thanks to you too, Yeddeong. I love you. Forever." She stared into my eyes, and I swear I teared up a little.

That night, Ryeji and Yejin knocked on our room's door while me and Ryujin were cuddling on the bed. Ryujin opened the door and was engulfed into hugs and kisses from the twin.

"Hey, calm down bud. Your mom needs her rest." I said from the bed while laughing lightly upon witnessing Ryujin's defeated face while being attacked by our daughters.

"Okay, sorry mom." Then they ran towards me who was lounging in the bed and attacked me with kisses.

"Hey hey hey. What's wrong with the sudden affection, buddies?" Ryujin joined us in the bed and laid down beside me.

"We have a request." I hugged Yejin and Ryujin hugged Ryeji.

"What do you need, twins?" I asked before kissing Yejin's cheeks.

"I want kisses from mommy too." Ryeji pouted and I proceeded to kiss hers too, while being watched by Ryujin.

"What about me?" Ryujin pouted.

"You big baby. I don't want to kiss you."

"But I am still your baby though." She shed her non-existent tears while faking her sobs.

"Drama queen." I rolled my eyes and kissed her cheeks.

"Your drama queen, babygirl. So, what do you guys want to do, buddies?" Ryujin averted her eyes towards the two small creatures.

"Mom, mommy, can we visit dad?" I looked over Ryujin and she nodded.

"Sure, we will go and visit him after school, okay?" Ryujin replied while caressing Yejin's head.

"Yeay! Thank you, mom and mommy!" both of them cheered and left our room and shut the door by themselves.

"Are you joining?" I laid on my side, facing Ryujin.

"Of course, baby. It has been a while since all of us visited him." Ryujin tugged me by my waist and pulled me into a hug.

"I miss this, Ryuddaeng." I sighed while snuggling onto her neck.

"I wont leave anymore, baby." Ryujin said before kissing my forehead.

"What do you mean by that?" I quickly meet her eyes.

"I had resigned."

"Really? Oh my God Ryujin! Yeay you will be here! You will no longer leave the three of us." I beamed towards her and kissed her lovingly.

"Yes, baby. I wont leave you guys anymore. I will stay here. Oh and I had also been offered to work at one of the companies near your workplace."

"I can't wait to go together with the love of my life to work."

"Me too, Yeddeong. Me too." Ryujin replied and hugged me tighter while laying her leg across my body.

"Sleep well, baby." I patted her head that was already on my chest. She is literally a big baby of mine.

On the next day, Ryujin had sent me and the girls to work and their kindergarten since she will be the one who will be driving to visit Minho. I kissed her once she dropped me off in front of my office and greeted the receptionist.

"Good morning, Heejin!"

"Good morning, Yeji. Was that Ryujin?"

"Yes. She just came back yesterday and will be staying at home from now on." I smiled while making my way towards her.

"Oh really? What about her works?"

"She resigned and had already found a new job nearby. So, she wont need to be away from us anymore."

"Congrats, Yeji! Things are really finally working out with Ryujin." She beamed me with her smile, and I replied with a small smile.

"I am really glad for that."

"And I am so sorry for not being able to attend your daughters' birthday party yesterday. I was having a period pain. I couldn't even get up from my bed. Lucky me, Hyunjin was on her leave hence she was able to take care of me."

"No worries, Heejin. Send my regards to your wife!"

"Sure, Yeji. What will you be doing today after work? Do you have any plans?"

"Yes. I will be visiting Minho. The twins requested last night. Why?"

"I see. Nothing. I just thought that we should gather around together with the others since we couldn't make it yesterday. That's it."

"Oh, I am sorry Heejin. Maybe we can do that some other time?"

"Of course! The twins want to meet their father. It is much more crucial that our meet." I nodded and smiled at her.

"By the way, do I have any letters that were addressed to me, Heejin?" I inquired before she went to the parcels' section.

"Nothing for you, Yeji."

"Alright then. Thank you."

"My pleasure." Heejin then took her seat back and I made my way towards my office.

"Hey Yeji. I heard that you are going to visit Minho after work?" Jongin asked as soon as he entered my office.

"Can't you knock the door first?" I rolled my eyes.

"I am sorry. So, is it true?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Can I follow you guys? I want to visit Changbin too."

"Ah sure. They were not that far apart and was put at the same area, right? We can visit both of them. I want the twins to know about their loving uncle too." I nodded and dialled Ryujin's number to inform that Jongin will follow us to visit Minho.

"Do you have a transport, or will you ride with us?"

"I need a ride, please." I then informed Ryujin, and she agreed to fetch the kids first and then come to my office to fetch both me and Jongin.

"Thank you, Yeji."

"Most welcome, Jongin."

"It felt right."

"What do you mean?"

"All of us, now. Things may not be working for us years before. But now, I can sense that everything had been put into their place back."

I nodded while smiling at him.

"I am glad that Ryujin had never moved on from me."

"And she is definitely something else when she accepted Ryeji and Yejin wholeheartedly, even though they are Minho's children." Jongin beamed his smile at me.

"That is the most important thing, Jongin. Even though it hurts me watching the twins living without their dad, I am glad that Ryujin is being able to be both their father and mother. When Minho left, I don't think that I could live happily as both he and Ryujin requested me to do. But once she came back into my life, offering her love for me, I couldn't help myself from saying yes."

"That was one of my most happy moments, Yeji. Trust me. Watching you and Ryujin being reunited on that solemnization day had made me beyond happy. I am glad that you guys managed to make it work."

"And you know what? I think you need to go back to your office because you have been lounging in my office for almost two hours." He snickered at me and left my room.

"Changbin, even though you are not here, I want to tell you that all of us are happy now. Our squad is stronger than ever. We miss you, bud." I said before finally immersing my focus on my works because I am going to have a headache if I failed to settle this work by today.

---
A/n: Aaanndddddddddd that's it! We are done
🎉🎉🎉

Tell me your reviews on this storyy 📝😂

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.7K 227 15
Hwang Yeji is inlove with her best friend Shin Ryujin, But Shin Ryujin is inlove with someone else. Will she be able to confess her love for her or w...
440K 12.3K 41
Yeji, together with her friends, went to Jeju Island to celebrate their college graduation. While having a good time and living her life to the fulle...
29.8K 1.4K 30
An idol in desperate need of love falls for a beautiful fan. Started: January 22nd 2022 Finished: May 10th 2022
83.2K 3.7K 43
"She's a player, don't get fooled." Started: 11.10.2021 Ended: 08.11.2021 ❗A book with matured contents.