I'm Begging - KarlNapIty (DIS...

By Dmyt2311

The Prince of one of the most influential empires in the galaxy enters a Strip Club and falls in love with a... More

☆ Important Note ☆
● Act One - A Universe Is Created Along With Something ●
● Act Two - Let's start this beautiful story ●
● Act Three - Okay Now We Can Start. ●
● Act Four - I Used To Be A Hot Boy But Now I'm stray Up Gorgeous ●
● Act Five - Dude. ●
● Act Six - Yeah, ok ●
● Act Seven - Cute Boy ●
● Act Eight - Space-Time Baby! ●
● Act Nine - To cry is a natural state ●
● Act Ten - Oh my God, people actually communicate? ●
● Act Eleven - Ladies and gentleman, Her ™●
● Act Twelve - Just pals being gals ●
● Act Thirteen - Don't forget to vote ●
● Act Fourteen - The Master Plan ●
● Act Fifteen - A white man? No! ●
● Act Sixteen - The sixth passager ●
● Act Seventeen - Not all exes are bad, but this for sure is. ●
● Act Eighteen - The boys of my dream. ●
● Act Nineteen - Can we just talk? ●
● Act Twenty - Prison Scape: Thanos Edition. ● Part One.
● Act Twenty - Prison Scape: Thanos Edition ● Part Two.
● Act Twenty-One - Sometimes, things do not go as planned. ●
● Act Twenty Three - Baby I got issues, but I love myself. ●
● Act Twenty-Four - Partners? ●
● Act Twenty-Five - Under the blade, I found you. ●
● Act Twenty - six - One plus one equals three. ●
● Act Twenty - Seven - Is Britney, Bitch ●

● Act Twenty - Two - Filler. ●

197 5 31
By Dmyt2311

ATTENTION

TW: Mention of knives and abusive relationships. Slight panic attack.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Running to George's room, my chest hurt. My breathing was uncontrollable, and my lips were completely dry. I hadn't made much effort in the running part, but my body was sure that we had run over sixty miles per hour. It took less than five minutes for me to be at his door, trying to look like I did not just run a marathon.

My eyes are forced to see Dream being slammed into the wall and held above the floor height by George, who was grabbing his throat while watching him suffocate. Struggling to breathe, Dream had a cocky smile while he listened to my friend treat.

- Don't you fucking say that again!

After that, the man looked at me while still making the other vainly fight for his life and, with a nod, said.

-Quackity.

With the same motion, I answered.

-George.

Now, I do not know about you, but I was taught how to mind my business. Maybe that was their love language, who knows?

Getting out of there, I went to my second-best option, Nikki. If you think about it, she should have been my first option. However, I still do not feel close enough to her to talk about all of my issues.

Sure I made a lifelong commitment to overthrowing the government so we could get revenge and her wife back, even though I have known her for less than a year, that will severely affect my life and every single person on it. Not counting the ridiculous fact that I could just fucking die in the end. But that is just how life is.

Trusting my life in someone hands is not the equivalent of showing them my vulnerable side. Guys, that is public knowledge, c'mon.

Nikki's doorway was closed, so I knocked on the metal door anxiously. After a couple of minutes of waiting, she answered me. Nikki had her hair twisted in a towel and looked fresh out of the shower.

- Hello Quackity, how may I help you?

- I think I might have a bit of an issue on my hands.

The girl pulled me to the inside.

- Did you got harmed?

I think for a second.

If you see it emotionally, I'm completely devasted. But in physical manners, I'm probably even worse. So the answer is pretty obvious.

- Yes.

- Did something happened with the dust that I gave you? Are you injured? Did anyone attack you?

The girl seemed genuinely worried about my well being. She is a good friend, is she not? I wonder what I have done to receive such a privilege that is being close to Nikki.

- I think I'm in love.

- Love isn't supposed to be something dangerous, Quackity.

- I know, I know. And it isn't entirely critical. But my emotional reaction is fucking pity-worthy, ma'am.

- Sit down, I'll make us some coffee, and then we can talk.

Her room is larger than mine and George. She has a queen-size bed and a little table with three chairs around it, one of which I was now sat on. Nikki also has a desk with some papers tidy resting on top of them. She regularly stroked me as an organized person. I'm glad to know I was right. Being correct about silly assumptions is helpful for character building. It means that you know how to analyze people. Or not, I might just be saying bullshit.

Coming back with two cups of coffee, she sits beside me and handles the beverage. I take a sip before commenting unpretentiously.

- Is a big bed that you've got yourself. Like some space when sleeping?

She answers me, smiling.

- Is for when Puffy comes back.

- Nikki, you're such an incurable romantic.

- Talking about romance, care to explain what is happening to you and Karl?

-How do you know is Karl?

- Quackity, the tension between both of you could be cut by a knife at any time.

- I'm that obvious?

- Both you are. And that's what confused me the most. You two seemed to be getting more than well together. What happened?

My core tense up. Memories from the moments before entering the room echo through my brain. Confusion, fear and, doubt take possession of my soul. I must have frozen up for more time than I could remember because Nikki soon touched my shoulder, concerned. The action of which I flinched of it. Making her worry even more about my state.

- Quackity is ok if you aren't comfortable talking about it just yet. We can let it go if you don't feel like talking.

Talking has always been my thing. Personally, I think I'm not in that bad of a situation, but being mentally disturbed is just like beauty. It is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe I should wait. Maybe 'not now' is a valid answer for more than one question.

But then I think.

For many years I have been an entertainer. A shallow vessel for them to fill me with whatever their twisted mind wished to. Never truly being myself, never truly trusting people, never actually being treated as a human being. Now I have met someone who does more than the bare minimum.

What do I do in return? Push him away.

Twice.

And for reasons that I cannot fully comprehend, I let myself believe that this is a mirage. A trick. I have no idea what is going on with me. I feel like the sanest person and as someone who should be locked up inside an asylum.

So yeah. I feel like fucking talking.

♢♤♢♤♢

Four days prior at the Kinoko Kingdom.

Not being within his best mental facilities Karl Sveppir II signed a decree that allows the crown enemy, mostly being part of the parliament, to sentence his only born to the loose on the accusation of treason against the interest of the public and a direct threat to the nation that must be eliminated at once.

The King, being old and senile agrees to the legal hunt and execution of his only child.

The public became clueless of this trick staged by the opposition, assuming that the heir of their trone had run away from some sort of crime he committed.

The overall opinion was that they had an insane Prince and a nationalist King that was willing to sacrifice his son to prevent more chaos from issue.

Sam was the leader of the opposition and the head of the Parliament. He did not hesitate to hire a hitman and wash his hands afterwards.

The criminal in question was known for his black and red clothes, tagged alongside a mask that made it impossible for anyone or anything to register his face. The only way to contact him was to plant an exotic egg named Badja on the ground of your home.

The egg cost about two hundred. Demonstrating that if you were willing to pay for it, you would rightfully be worth the time. People used to doubt this system, believing that he couldn't know where each egg was at all times. This all ended when a five-year-old daughter of Barron came home with a purple flower crown in her hair. Telling dad that she won it as a gift from a tall stranger with a black outfit, as a prize from hiding her unwanted eggsalad in the garden.

Like a shadow, he would approach his targets and take them down with a versatility of knives never seen before. Cuts so fast and clean that medicines schools would actively try to get in touch with the victims family so they could use their corpses in the name of science. Act that many have condemned.

His codename was heard only once by the Queen of the Vinflow kingdom. He is Badboyhalo. And he will do whatever it takes to end his goal.

♢♤♢♤♢

Being infiltrated inside the Parliament, in the name of the crown, was something Ponk had yet to figure out how he managed to get such achievement in his lifetime. Being a Walmart version of double o seven was not what he had gone to college for. He sympathizes with the monarchy, especially since it meant the prosperity of all population, instead of the one per cent that other authorities were so eager to feed.

Ponk contracted a bodyguard for his royal highness but did not let him know. Getting in contact with him could not only reveal the prince location but also blow up the agent whole cover.

An ex-military was put in charge of keeping Karl safe. Skeppy was how his employers were instructed to call him. You could find him with ease by simply going to a top tier agency of personal security. You could not, however, find enough money to pay him with that much simplicity.

Ponk was happy with the decision. Going back to his apartment, he shared a kiss and a meal with his new boyfriend. They were both members of the Parliament, so their relationship was a secret to most people. The HR did not allow that as it could cause actions against the constitution.

But Ponk did not mind it at all, he was happy, and being his much-loved partner, Sam was also as happy.

♢♤♢♤♢

In the present day, we are now going to discuss the weird encounter that happened. Dream and George sure do have something suspicious happening, don't they?

We could let it pass and let our imaginations run loose. But if you are even slightly as curious as me, I assume that you would enjoy being informed about the circumstances that led to Dream discovery of his unpredictable wish to be chocked by George more often. I will try to be as brief as possible since this is not their story. They are mere distractions from the real protagonist, nevertheless worthy of short lore.

We start with George being followed by Dream like a lost puppy, Slime was terrible with directions, so to not make more of a mess, George agreed to show him where to shower. For the brown-haired man plan to work, they became neighbourhoods and, on short notice, Dream paid a visit to the boy next door.

He was wearing nothing more than a green hoodie and grey sweatpants, a bit of cologne that once sat on his new bed now rested on his body. He assumed it was a welcoming gift that he could, eventually, retribute.

George just finished his bath when, with hair wet and a towel in his wait, he jumped in fear for the presence of the blonde who sat unpretentious on his bed. Picking on his cuticles, he stopped and gave a sly smile.

- You work out now?

- Die.

Chuckling Dream waited for the other to change himself. Hugging him from behind the minute, the last piece of clothing was on his body.

- So, was all of this so our band could get back together?

The short one grabbed one of the arms on his waist and twisted, making the man behind him groan in pain.

- Boundaries Dream, boundaries.

- Of course, babe.

After being let go, he rubbed his now, even more, harmed arm. George sat on a chair, legs crossed. He ran his hands on the strings of his wet hair. Dream felt like a lion observing his pray every moment, strategically planning his course of action before speeding and, with luck, getting himself a nice meal.

Little did he realized that it was the exact opposite of this. Every step he had made from the moment he was busted out of jail was followed by a well-calculated train of toughs by George, for he knew that his main goal was not the well being of his heart, but rather the amount of pain he could inflict directly into the life of his enemies.

Nothing was done without a specific goal. A purpose.

His emotion could wait.

- Answering your question, no, I don't feel like our band will be playing anything.

For a mere second, you could hear the sound of a heart being shattered into a million pieces. But as George got up.

- At least not right now.

Caressing the cheeks of the man standing beneath him with a lightness that melted Dream's heart, the brunette whispered.

- The future is always so impracticable, isn't it? Who knows what can happen once my main goal is achieved?

And, so hope was restored.

Before having the chance to turn around and capture those so wished lips, Dream was pushed aside by George. So the last could get a book that laid on his bed.

- Now, unless you would like to help me, I have a book to finish reading, another plan to began being prepared and tea to start boiling. So go out and stop being a pain in my ass, would you?

- I see what you are doing there, George, begging for my help by making me beg to help you.

Like a shadow, Dream lurked behind the man once again. With hands inside his pockets, he inversed the roles a little bit

- Need a prince charming to do your dirty jobs? Still a bit codependent on the people around you, are we?

With a composed aura, George choked Dream, not deflecting his eyes from the struggling man he shoved his body far behind. Making a loud noise when crashing into the wall.

- Don't you fucking say that again!

- Quackity.

- George.

Almost falling to spit words out, the man answered to the threat made against him.

- Sorry, Sir. Not happening again.

Gradually lowering him, George smiled maliciously.

- I see someone has kept the mannerism I've taught. Now, why won't you go be a good boy and made a plan for us to borrow indefinitely that little tech device the Vinflow kingdom has been hiding for a while?

- The one who makes people have access to Lux?

- Yes.

- Alright, I can do this. After that, you and I are a thing?

- Sure.

Happy as never, Dream returns to his quarters, leaving an unruffled George to talk by himself behind.

- Good boy. Dumb man.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I think is very sexy of me to disappear for almost a month with a basic ass excuse only to come back with a chapter that has way too much and way too little content and information at the same time.

Hope this shit looked cohesive. Made Gogy top bc I keep my promises.

Thanks for reading it. Yall are cool kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 66 14
This is Karlnap high school au, made by me! This is your trigger warning. A LOT of angst. I will try to remember to put a trigger warning at the be...
9.2K 299 27
The four kingdoms were stunning and peaceful, people rarely stole and when they did the punishments were never harsh, and all the royals got along wo...
1K 51 15
Sapnap, Karl, George, and Dream are bored. Despite being in Las Vegas where there are millions of attractions the four have absolutely nothing to do...
74.5K 1.9K 15
" its cold " -karl ------------------ "WHERE THE FUCK IS KARL"...... karls gone missing out of no where, no one knows where he is or how it happened;...