Cesco's Chronicles (BxB) *HI...

By xshellyboox

*Book five of the Sold To series* It's been years since they last saw each other, both hearts had missed one... More

FRANCESCO'S CHRONICLES
Characters
Chapter 1 - LA, LA, here I come!!!
Chapter 2 - My Baby Boy.
Chapter 3 - Smothering...
Chapter 4 - Mine...
Chapter 5 - Slow Dammit...
Chapter 6 -BDSM?!
Chapter 7 - Temptations..
Chapter 8 - Their first altercation...
PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 9 - Reminiscing nudity...
Chapter 11 - Staking claim...
Chapter 12 -Spankings and Dinner?!
Chapter 13 - Fucked up...
Chapter 14 - Right?
Chapter 15 - A Spanish truth...

Chapter 10 - His Beautiful Mouth...

3.2K 140 6
By xshellyboox

⚠️ WARNING SMUT!!!⚠️

Ps. Kinda don't like how I wrote it but hey🤷🏽‍♀️

______________

Aiden's eyes stared up at Cesco who just had instructed him to help himself.

Biting his lips, his slightly trembling hands slowly graze the tip of Francesco's waistband of his sweats.

Hooking his hands on both Cesco's underwear and pants he gradually brought it down to his feet.

His eyes widen at the sight before him, he didn't know if it was possible but Cesco's size had grown bigger over the years they spent apart.

Damn.

Aiden licked his lips looking lustfully at Francesco's hard erection that was dripping pre-cum.

"Come on, Baby boy, you don't want to keep me waiting do you?" Francesco grunts his voice making Aiden's body tremble of how gritty and sexy it sounds.

Parting his lips, he leaned forward as he placed out his tongue licking the drips of Cesco's pre-cum along his dick.

A delightful groan escaped Cesco's mouth as his head leaned back enjoying the feeling of his lover's mouth.

Aiden hummed feeling Cesco hand run through his hair as he slowly took him into his mouth.

Taking as much as he can, he allowed his hand to take care of what he couldn't take in.

Maneuvering his tongue, he slowly began bobbing his head liking the taste of Cesco's essences against his tongue.

"You've said you've done this before right?" Cesco groaned looking down at his Baby boy.

His hands clenched on Aiden's hair loving the way he looked with his cock in his mouth.

"Baby boy, I asked a question, " he rasped.

Looking up at Cesco, Aiden hummed nodding his head as he twirls his tongue around Francesco.

"So that means I don't have to be gentle doesn't it? " he questions as watched the boy devouring his cock.

Humming once again, Aiden tensed as he felt both of Cesco's hands on the back of his head.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth now, okay baby boy, " he announced.

"Tap my thigh if it's too much for okay?"

After nodding his head Aiden was taken by surprise as Cesco trusted his forward plunging his cock to the back of Aiden's throat.

Gagging a bit, his eye widen as his man withdraw his hips before thrusting back in.
Repeatedly, Francesco went on with this as the sound of his grunts and groans filled the room.

His baby boy's eyes stared up at him enjoying the expressions he made as he fucked his mouth senseless.

Although some persons would find this completely downgrading, Aiden had found it sexy and enjoying it.

He didn't know what that says about him.

His saliva drained down to the side of his mouth as Cesco cock thrust in and out of his mouth relentlessly. His eyes were also brimmed with tears blurring his vision a bit.

His hands and reached down to touch himself but immediately Cesco's had ordered him otherwise.

Cesco growls looking down at Aiden before saying "Are you going to swallow my cum, Aiden?"

Slightly nodding, it wasn't soon before it was one last thrust as the brimmed of Ceco's cum were shot down Aiden's throat.

Not giving it a thought, his hand swallowed every ounce of drop, not giving a damn.

"Good Boy, " Cesco praised, and somehow it had made something inside Aiden gleamed.

Bringing Aiden, to his feet Cesco's lips had found their way onto Aiden's indulging in a deep kiss.

"I wasn't planning on fucking you today but the way you're looking at me," Cesco's gritty voice grunts.

Aiden's stomach flutters when Cesco arms wrapped around picking up as he carried them onto what seems to be their bedroom.

"On all fours, " he ordered as he placed Aiden down onto the bed.

"Turn around, Baby boy, "

Doing so Aiden's ass was completely available for Cesco's desire as his hands spread Aiden's asscheeks apart leaving his hole bare.

Scared of what Cesco might do Aiden's body squirmed a bit, earning a spank in response.

"Relax, baby boy I'm not going to fuck you yet, " Cesco reassured.

But somehow the reassuring made Aiden tensed when the feeling of Cesco's breath grazed his hole.

Opening his mouth say something, a moan had escaped in return as Francesco's tongue plunged itself inside of him.

"Fuck, " Aiden moaned. His fingers dug deeply into the bed as he arched his back giving Francesco more access.

"Cesco, " he mutters under his breath before a loud groan flees him when he felt something other than Cesco's tongue.

His finger penetrated Aiden as did his tongue making his body tremble beneath him.

Cesco pulled back for a bit appreciating the view before him.

Aiden's head pressed down onto the mattress while his ass stayed in the air.

He smiled leaning over to his dresser grabbing the bottle lube.

"Tell me, baby boy, do you want me to fuck you?" Cesco questions as he began the lubricate his hands.

"Do you want my cock to be buried
deep inside you, Baby boy?"

Aiden gasped biting his lips as he nods his head.

He was ready.

"Yes, Papi, "  he purred.

Francesco's fingers once again trusted themselves into Aiden's little hole.

Aiden's breaths increased as Cesco's fingers worked their way with him.

Thrust in and out, preparing him for what was bout to come.

His hole clenched at just the thought causing Cesco to growl.

Adding the third finger Aiden whined a bit at him for taking so long but soon to be shut up when Cesco's hand had wrapped around his dick.

"I need for you to be well prepared, Aiden, " Francesco consoled.

"Because when I fuck baby boy, I fuck hard, " he grunts.

"Shut up and fuck me already, I'm ready, " Aiden whined.

Cesco snickered shaking his head before removing his fingers and flipping the boy onto his back.

Spreading his legs wide apart, once again grabbed his bottle of lube before lubricating himself.

"There's no going back once we do this Aiden you belong to me as I belong to you, " Cesco began.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, "

And with that Francesco thrusted his dick into Aiden's aching hole causing an inaudible sound to escape him.

But unable to control himself Cesco couldn't give Aiden the time to adjust as withdrawn his hip before slamming back in hard.

"Fuck, " he rasped, his hands gripping onto Aiden's waist holding him down.

Aiden didn't know what to think but even through the little pain he felt, he allowed the pleasure to override it.

He gasps when Cesco's hands grabbed his cock and began pumping it.

"You haven't come as yet and seems I've made you wait quite long enough,"

Closing his eye he allowed for the ecstasy to take over him.

____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 65.9K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
375K 15.1K 43
*Book two of Sold To series* ~ Cannot be read as a standalone ~ *[UNEDITED]* Sebastian Titus Langley a slave to his stepfather who had treated him l...
1.3M 50.5K 42
(BOOK 4 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) Read Mia Regina, Escort Me Baby, and Mio Re before this. *** I woke up in a place I didn't recognize, with rowdy lookin...
12.1M 276K 59
My first book and hence I don't know what I did here. ✗Complete, Revamped, Editing✗ "Keep grinding, you little slut." He spoke while increasing the...