Love in thirds

By Nelleke9

Falling in love is different for everybody. Some fall in love the moment their eyes meet, others don't real... More

Authors Note
1.1 Charles & Sofia
1.3 Daniel & Nell
2.1 Charles & Sofia
2.2 Carlos & Marie
2.3 Daniel & Nell
3.1 Charles & Sofia
3.2 Carlos & Marie
3.3 Daniel & Nell
4.1 Charles & Sofia
4.2 Carlos & Marie
4.3 Daniel & Nell
5.1 Charles & Sofia
5.2 Carlos & Marie
5.3 Daniel & Nell
6.1 Charles & Sofia
6.2 Carlos & Marie
6.3 Daniel & Nell
7.1 Charles & Sofia
7.2 Carlos & Marie
7.3 Daniel & Nell
8.1 Charles & Sofia
8.2 Carlos & Marie
8.3 Daniel & Nell
9.1 Charles & Sofia
9.2 Carlos & Marie
9.3 Daniel & Nell
10.1 Charles & Sofia
10.2 Carlos & Marie
10.3 Daniel & Nell
11.1 Charles & Sofia
11.2 Carlos & Marie
11.3 Daniel & Nell
12.1 Charles & Sofia
12.2 Carlos & Marie
12.3 Daniel & Nell
13.1 Charles & Sofia
13.2 Carlos & Marie
13.3 Daniel & Nell
14.1 Daniel & Nell
14.2 Charles & Sofia
14.3 Carlos & Marie
Authors note
Epilogue

1.2 Carlos & Marie

614 12 0
By Nelleke9

"Hola, mi linda" you sigh while turning around. Walking towards you is no other than Carlos Sainz jr. you've been working with him for 4 years, and even though you've rejected him more than anyone ever did, he never stops flirting with you or bragging about how amazing he is in the bedroom department. "Good morning, Carlos" you say, "what can I get you?" He looks on the board behind you, as if he's not here every morning for his coffee.

"Can I have an espresso?" he asks with a wink. You really don't understand why he keeps doing this, you've flat out rejected him so many times. Maybe it's more of a joke nowadays? You figured that asking him might make him stop.

"Why do you keep doing that?" "Doing what?"

You put the cup under the machine and select the right program while turning around to face him. "Why do you keep flirting with me?" he chuckles and shrugs, "just waiting until I finally get the chance to show you how good I can treat you mi guapa."

You roll your eyes at him, "you clearly need help, I've said no so many times, when will you stop?" you sigh. "I will stop when I've had you" he says before taking the hot espresso from your soft hands. "Have a good day mi cariño" he walks away with a satisfied smile on his face, knowing that he managed to make you flustered and annoyed again.

When you first started working for Ferrari's hospitality, you had a tiny crush on Carlos from seeing him walking around. Especially during the race weekends when he'd stroll around in the tight fireproof shirt with the overalls hanging low on his hips. But as soon as he started talking, you weren't that interested anymore. He probably picked up that you would stare at him when he was looking like that, so he started flirting with you. That itself wasn't the worst thing ever, but the rumours about him that seemed to reach you ever since he started flirting with you weren't that pretty. A lot of women had been talking about how good he was, that wasn't bad to hear obviously, but the fact that it were a LOT of women was what made you unattracted to him. You weren't interested in being another one on the list, so after a few months of you reciprocating his flirty remarks, you stopped doing so and tried to create a bit more distance between the two of you.

Carlos didn't understand why you went all cold out of nowhere, because even though he had been flirting and enjoyed making you flustered, he liked it even more when he also managed to make you laugh. He thought that you were at least becoming friends, and he hoped that he might be able to go a level further if you were a bit more comfortable with him. He never got the chance to find out if that would be possible, and it upset him quite a bit. At first, he thought you were just in a bad mood, but when it had been 3 race weekends and you still didn't respond like you used to, he figured that he should give you some space. He stopped getting his espressos at the Ferrari hospitality, asking Lando if he could get him one from the McLaren side, but when he returned to the Ferrari hospitality you hadn't changed your attitude towards him. He really wanted you to talk to him again, because he missed your silly conversations with each other, so he wrecked his brain thinking about how he could get you to talk to him again. That's why he started joking around with flirty remarks and bedroom talk, trying to get a reaction out of you. It worked in the beginning, but now 4 years down the road, he starts to wonder if it's worth chasing you around when you will probably never reciprocate his feelings.

You're cleaning the coffee machine, making sure everything is finished and stacked for a busy day tomorrow. It's Thursday tomorrow, media day, and you have to work the 9-5 shift. It's better to make sure everything is ready and done now, because you plan on going out for dinner with your friend who lives in Milan. You guys see each other at least every year during Monza race weekend, and you're excited to catch up and see what's been going on in her life ever since the last time you saw her. When you finished getting ready for the next day, you grab your stuff and wave goodbye to your colleagues. "See you tomorrow guys! Have a good evening" you smile at them and make your way to the car with some colleagues in it. You always try to drive together with a group of colleagues, that way it's much more entertaining on the drive back to the hotel. After arriving and entering your hotel room you get into the shower, washing the workday off you, and get ready for your dinner. Your friend already texted you that she would pick you up in 45 minutes, so you had enough time to make sure you look decent enough. After brushing out your strawberry blonde hair and making sure it falls off your shoulders softly, you apply some simple make-up and walk over to your suitcase. You had packed one of your favourite sundresses for this evening especially, loving how it complimented your hair and body. After getting dressed, you put on some perfume and make sure that you have your key card, phone and wallet ready. You check the time and decide that you can wait in the lobby for your friend to show up.

You've been chatting and eating for almost 2 hours already, it's insane how much there is to tell when you don't see someone on a weekly basis. Your friends favourite subject now is asking you about Carlos. She doesn't understand how you managed to reject him so many times, knowing what you think about his looks.

"It's just knowing that he has been with so many, and those were all one-night stands, you know I'm not about that life" you explain again. "Of course, I want him to show me all the things he so casually mentions he's good at, but I don't feel like sleeping with him and then having to see each other every weekend acting as if we didn't do THAT!"

"I understand that, but you don't even know his intentions! Just because those are the rumours you've heard, doesn't mean that he only wants to sleep with you and get on to the next one. You've said it yourself that you guys also talked about how you were doing, what you did on your days off etc." she says, "and you said that he tries to make you laugh every time you seem a little off, I don't think he would do all that just to get into bed with you..." you shrug. "I don't really know what to think of it to be honest"

"He could literally get almost every woman her-" "yes alright that makes me feel a lot better thank you!" you exclaim.

"I wasn't done talking! He could get every woman here, yet he always comes back to you. I think you just have to give him a chance! I speak from experience that even one night with him is more than worth it" she wiggles her eyebrows suggestively, making you laugh. "What was in the pasta you ate? Because I didn't notice you drinking anything"

"Some spice, which Carlos could definitely give to you" she winked.

After being dropped off by your friend, you make your way into the hotel. You can't help but think about the things she told you about Carlos. You had one glass of wine, but it apparently was enough to make you all hot and bothered while thinking about the Spaniard. You sigh while staring at your reflection in the elevator mirror. Your cheeks are a little bit red, and you giggle to yourself. You remember how one time Carlos told you how cute you look with your cheeks red like that, after he made a comment about how good his hand would look around your throat. You have no idea what that conversation was about, but the way he said it with his eyes darkening has you squeezing your thighs together in the elevator. 'Get your shit together Marie, for fucks sake' you mutter. You step out of the elevator and towards your hotel door, but instead of using your key card and going in, your feet take you a few doors further. Without thinking about your actions, you knock on the door and wait.

'Who could that be? I don't remember ordering room service' Carlos thinks to himself. When he opens the door, his confusing only gets bigger. Standing in front of him is Marie, looking beautiful in a sundress, with those soft rosy cheeks and a smile on her lips who he wishes to ki-.

'Carlos stop this it's not happening' he thinks, softly shaking his head.

"Uhm, hi? Are you okay?" he fiddles with his fingers while looking at you.

'This has to be the worst and best idea you ever had, Marie' you think to yourself. Carlos is standing in front of you in grey sweats and a Ferrari hoodie, looking all soft with his hair messy. What a sight for sore eyes. You shamelessly check him out, and you see Carlos swallow nervously. "Can I come in?" you ask, already taking a step towards him which makes him step back. "W-why do you want to come in?" he looks so confused, if you didn't want him to pin you against the wall you would've thought it was cute.

You put your hand on his chest and push him towards the wall while closing the door of his hotel room. You stand on your toes and whisper in his ear "you know why I want to come in, Carlos..." he gulps while your hand wanders all over his hoodie, softly pressing a kiss on his neck, on his jaw towards his lips. "I want you to show me all the things you say you're so good at" you seductively say, looking him straight in the eyes. He still looks quite unsure, but when you put his hands on your waist, it seems like a switch is clicked. He turns you around and presses you against the wall, making you let out a squeal. His hand roam over your body while you try and lift his hoodie up. You want to put your hands on him, there is nothing you want more than that right now. "Take it off. Please" you whisper in his ear. He grunts and takes a step back, swiftly taking off the hoodie and throwing it somewhere in the little hallway. You put your hand on his chest to keep him at a distance, shamelessly staring at him while moving your hands all over his firm chest. He moans when you touch his nipple with your finger, and you look up curiously. "You like that?" you ask breathlessly, instead of answering he just nods, and you bring your mouth towards it, softly sucking on and biting in it. He moans, and pushes you back to the wall, he stares at you, before letting his eyes trail towards your lips. He cups your cheek before pressing his lips on yours for the first time. He presses his tongue against the seam of your lips, asking you to open up. You do so immediately, and you explore each other's mouths while your hands are everywhere.

His hands take the hem of your sundress, and he slowly lifts it up. "Arms up baby" he says, and you put your arms in the air. He takes the dress off you and lets it fall on the ground while he looks you up and down. "Mierda, you're so hot" he grunts while moving his hands over the bare flesh that's exposed to him now. You moan when his rough fingertips caress your nipples through the bralette you're wearing. "Making me chase you around, acting like you'd never want me and then show up in front of my door like that," he says in your ear, "making me excited and horny at work and then do nothing about it, what should I do with you, hmm?"

"Anything, you can do anything, just touch me please" you whimper, his hands and lips are driving you crazy, your panties stick to your folds, and you just want him to touch you where you need him the most. He puts his hands on your thighs, and you get the hint and jump up, wrapping your legs around his waist. You can feel his erection against your core while he moves towards the bed, and you can't help but wiggle for some stimulation. "Be patient, mi guapa. We got all night" he chuckles while placing you on the floor. He sits down at the edge of the bed with you standing in front of him. "Why don't you take off your lingerie?" his eyes are dark when he looks up at you. You nod and turn around. You open the clip of your bra and look back to him while letting it slide off your shoulders. You can hear his breathing getting more ragged, and he shuffles on the bed. The bulge prominent in the grey sweats, and it takes everything in you to not turn around and take off his clothes. After letting your bra fall to the ground, you take your panties off, bending excessively while letting them pool around your ankles. Carlos moans when he sees the sight before him. "I am one lucky man, come here babe" he says. You turn around and step towards him, but instead of sitting on his lap like he thought you would, you sink to your knees and look up at him.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you all this time, can I make it up to you?" you ask with a lustful look in your eyes. Carlos swallows and nods, interested to see what you want to do.

Your hands find the strings of his sweatpants, and you untie them. He lifts his hips up so you can slide the material off his legs. You trail your hands over his thighs, teasing him, and Carlos moans softly while throwing his head back. "Don't tease me love" he says with a slight warning tone. You giggle and take the elastic band of his boxers in your hands, sliding it off him and giving you a nice view of what you've been missing out on all these years. You wrap your fingers around his shaft, spreading the pre-cum over it and start moving your hand. He moans, "fuck Marie..." you look up at him and smile when you see his eyes closed, while he has a blissful expression on his face. You bring your mouth towards him, kissing the head, and he moans louder. You slowly take him in your mouth, trying to see how far you can go without gagging too much. Carlos' breathing has gotten even more ragged, one of his hands is fisting the sheets while the other one is in your hair. "Yeah, just like that" he moans. You keep bobbing your head until he pulls you off him, "I don't want to come yet, let me make you feel good" he says breathlessly. You stand up and he lays you down on the mattress while hovering over you. He starts by kissing your earlobe, slowly making his way towards your neck, before landing on your cleavage. He looks up at you through his eyelashes while softly sucking on your nipple. The room is buzzing around with the tension, and you arch your back towards him while he moves his tongue towards your other breast. Sucking and nibbling at it, creating a purple mark. You moan when you realise he's marking you as his and for some reason that makes you even more aroused than you were already.

Your thoughts about how you wouldn't mind being marked up by him every night are interrupted when you feel his breath on your core. You push yourself up on your elbows to see what he's doing, and he smiles a lazy smile before pressing a kiss on your bundle of nerves. You moan while your head falls back, and Carlos takes that as a sign to keep going. He licks and sucks on your folds and you feel like you're on cloud nine. You can't stop moaning and Carlos has to hold you down with one hand to keep you from wiggling away from him. Without a warning he pushes two fingers in, making you moan loud. While his fingers keep hitting the right spot, he doesn't stop simulating your bundle of nerves, and before you know it, you're hit with the best orgasm of your life. Instead of stopping, Carlos keeps going, not giving you any time to recover. You press your face in one of the pillows to keep yourself from screaming when he makes you come a second time. Your body feels on fire, especially when he kisses his way back to your face. "You okay baby?" you nod and look into his eyes. He's so handsome. You trace your hand over his jaw, and he closes his eyes with a small smile.

When he opens them, the lustful look is back, "I'm not finished with you yet though, turn around for me, on all fours." You can't turn around quickly enough, wobbling a little bit on your legs. Carlos steadies you with his hands on your hips, and after he's sure you won't collapse, he guides his erection towards your entrance. He teases you, making you whimper, before he slowly pushes in. The angle makes you feel everything of him, and a low moan gets drawn from your throat. He bottoms out and kisses your shoulder and neck. "You feel so good babe" he moans in your ear. You are unable to answer with words, but your moans and whimpers are enough for him. He trusts in and out of you, setting a delicious pace while hitting the right spot over and over again. His hand roam all over your waist, back, hips and neck. You can barely keep yourself up on your arms, but luckily Carlos realises. He puts his arm around your waist and puts you flush against his chest. This new angle feels even better than the one before, and when you turn your head towards his, he kisses you with hunger. His hand moves over your belly, towards your breast and makes his way towards your throat. You whimper when he closes his hand around it but doesn't do anything.

"Please... choke me" you whisper softly. Carlos grunts and tightens his hands just the right amount. Your moans and whimpers are becoming louder and louder, and you feel like you might pass out from how good it feels. You can feel your orgasm nearing, and Carlos uses his free hand to stimulate your clit. You scream a silent scream when you feel your third orgasm of the night take over, holding onto his arms to not make you fall. He trusts through your orgasm, and slowly lets you down on the bed again. He pulls out and turns you around, kissing you, before putting himself in again. He knows he won't last long anymore, but he wants to try and give you at least one more. You push your face in the pillows while Carlos kisses down your neck and nibbles on your nipples. While trusting in and out of you, he stimulates your clit, making you see stars for the 4th time this night. Your orgasm creeps up onto you slowly but hits you like a ton of bricks, and Carlos follows not much later, moaning in your ear how good you felt and how well you did.

After pulling out and cleaning both of you up, he puts a pair of his boxers on your body, while also putting some on himself. Your whole body feels like jelly, but in a good way. He pulls the covers back and lays you down while snuggling up to you. "Goodnight mi amor" he kisses your head while you snuggle closer to him, unable to answer him but with a satisfied smile on your face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 7.9K 72
Two childhood friends have their biggest dreams. But they have to separate when they are teenagers. They are destined to meet again after 12 years. D...
49.8K 978 26
❝i think i like you best when you're just with me and no one else.❞ formula one fanfic m...
174K 5.6K 52
[COMPLETED] She has always loved F1 and visited a lot of races with her dad since she was very young. She knows many people in the paddock and gets a...
102K 2.7K 66
Sequel to Red... Absence makes the heart grow fonder. But out of sight out of mind? Hmm, I can't quite decide which is true. I mean, I can't forget...