Ultimate Crime

By Lazy_ShipWriter

[COMPLETE] [SEQUEL TO FAVORITE CRIME/ SEASON 3 IS OUT] It's been a few months since we've the sinful, lustf... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilouge

24

258 7 0
By Lazy_ShipWriter

Jughead's POV
I was with Betty in bed. We were having a little morning fuck because Cooper was asleep and we didn't want to wake him. After our little moment I pulled out of her and she quickly got her shorts back on and I lifted up my sweatpants as she turned to me and kissed me. I smiled and she held my face and I felt her ring on my cheek. I pulled her hand away and I saw the ring and she smiled at me.

"Good morning." She told me.

She laughed and kissed me again as I kissed her back.

"So what do you think your doing today?"

She asked me and I sighed saying "I'm unsure...what about you?"

She then said "Veronica is making me do wedding stuff, it's only been a week since we announced anything."

I laughed and she did too.

I smiled and got up holding her saying "I don't care for anything big, I just want to marry you as quickly as possible."

She laughed and I kissed her head and she kissed me back saying "I love you..."

I then said "I love you more."

I sighed saying "your amazing, I'll let you go, I have some business meetings for my real job anyways."

She laughed and said "fine. Go on ahead."

I laughed and kissed her forehead. As I was doing stuff on my computer I was working and as I was suddenly Veronica called me.

She said "what's your favorite color?"

I shrugged saying "I don't know? Green or gray or black I guess?"

She hung up and I sighed and continued working. After signing off on some weird forms and reading over articles and stuff I finished everything and it was 5 in the afternoon so I decided to stay at home with Cooper.

As we watched T.V I asked him "what do you think of Black Widow?"

He looked at me and hissed and I said "I know right! It's so stupid...how dare they kill her off!"

He meowed and I smiled and rubbed his back saying "it's stupid but makes sense...plus she's kinda hot."

He hissed at me and I sighed "fine, your mommy is way hotter than Scarlet Johansson."

He purred and I rubbed his head as he sat on my lap. As we continued watching and finished the movie we were both crying.

"It was so good!" I yelled.

He cried too and I hugged him.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes saying "how about we go prepare some food? You want something to eat like tuna?"

We went over and I found his food and I opened a can and slobber it onto a plate and put it down and he hissed.

"What! Do you want it fancy?" I asked.

He licked his paw and I sighed saying "your such a little asshole."

He hissed at me again and I picked up the food.

I sighed and said "I'm confused okay!"

He then moved a bag and I grabbed it seeing some other things. I then saw more cans and I sighed as I poured a bit of food and I saw some spray and sprayed it in the pan, I then finished it with a small treat and gave it to him and he meowed and began eating.

I smiled and stroked his head saying "now let me eat."

I laughed and began preparing myself my own food.

When I finished I said "how about we think of people we wanna deal with, I've been thinking out of country people, what do you think?"

He meowed and I said "there's a difference between drug lords and the owner of a pet shop Cooper!"

He hissed at me and I scoffed and said "oh come on you love me."

He huffed and I smiled as I said "you know Cooper we're gonna have to share Betty now that we're getting married."

He looked at me as if I was crazy.

I said "what?"

He hissed and I sighed saying "Cooper...don't be so rude."

He meowed and I grabbed him and we sat on the couch.

"I know it's gonna be hard but I'll never take your mother away okay?" I told him.

He meowed and looked up at me and I kissed his head and hugged him. After my day with Cooper I decided that we would go to Pops to buy some dinner. As we were there I saw Pops.

He smiled asking "Jughead...what would you like?"

I sighed and said "one number 2 and one number 7."

He smiled and said "and Betty's order?"

I nodded and he smiled saying "coming up."

I sat with Cooper at Pops as I said "shit your hungry too..."

I gulped and said "can you eat milkshakes? Or anything here?"

He meowed and I frowned saying "how about I just feed you milk and maybe some tuna and extra stuff when we get home?"

He snuggled against me and I laughed holding him. When I got home I began setting the plates up and soon Betty got back.

She yelled annoyed "I'm so fucking exhausted! Veronica was making me choose venues, decorations, we have a few months!"

Suddenly she saw the candle lit Pops dinner I prepared.

She said "what's this?"

I smiled and helped her in her seat saying "nothing just...a little way to say I love you."

She smiled and said "I love it."

I kissed her and she smiled and I sat across from her and we began eating. As we were getting ready for bed she was brushing her hair.

I said "also Cooper is really stingy with what he eats, I had to add more things."

Betty turned around asking "what did you put?"

I shrugged saying "I just a bit of everything."

She rose her eyebrows and I said "was that not right?"

I panicked and she laughed saying "I think you fell for Coopers traps, you give the morning food in the morning and the night food at night, it's labeled."

I hit my head and Cooper was licking his paw and I glared at him as he meowed and Betty smiled.

She then said "bad kitty, I love you still."

She kissed his cheek and he licked her cheek.

I sighed and she said "so Veronica wants us to have a kid..."

I got flustered and she said "what do you think?"

I smiled saying "what do you think?"

She frowned and said "I honestly...don't know...I mean I'd love to have a baby but...it just doesn't feel like the right time, plus my mom was never great so I'm just nervous to see how I'll be."

I smiled saying "how about we have this conversation when we really want one."

She nodded and I kissed her, I held her waist and she giggled lightly looking at me.

"Sex before bed?" She asked.

I smirked and she said "we're gonna be having a lot of that in our honeymoon..."

I smirked saying "you better be naked 24/7."

She laughed and went to the bedroom. I finished up brushing my teeth and went over to Betty. I got on top of her as she smiled and I kissed her. In the middle of us having sex I was thrusting into her in a spooning position. I moaned holding her and she moaned holding my face she turned her face and kissed me and I smiled kissing her again.

She then said "fuck me harder Juggie...fuck me please..."

I smiled and went quicker and deeper and she gasped and held her lower stomach and I smiled as I kissed her shoulder but all of a sudden my phone rang. I groaned and grabbed it and hung it up as I continued. She moaned and held my face but my phone rang again. She groaned and hung it up herself and kissed me.

I smiled saying "your very horny today huh?"

She then said "I was doing wedding shit with Veronica and haven't seen you since the morning."

I laughed and kissed her again.

I groaned and said "fuck I'm gonna cum..."

She smiled and I groaned as she moaned holding my face closer to hers. I gripped her breast with my hand as suddenly we got called again. I sighed and grabbed it and threw my phone into the hallway. She laughed and kissed me.

I said "fuck I'm cumming..."

She moaned and held me as I thrusting sloppily inside her and moaned as she moaned too holding me. I groaned and my body was less tense and I held her and groaned.

"Fuck..." I whispered.

She laughed and my phone rang again and I groaned as she laughed and I pulled out as I walked over grabbing my phone and seeing Sweet Peas name.

I said "what do you want Sweet Pea! It's the middle of the night and I'm fucking Betty, privacy!"

"Donnas still alive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 119 30
[COMPLETED] The iconic story of my best friends brother but with a dark evil twist on the brothers side. What will happen when Betty Cooper finds com...
86.6K 2.2K 30
---Completed--- Almost five years ago, Betty Cooper took off and fled the town of Riverdale. Rumors were spread and the townspeople whispered about w...
18.8K 381 51
Aminity's life is mostly back on track, except for the part about Archie on trial. Aminity has to tackle high school, a new job, leading the Serpents...
48.1K 907 18
What happens when Betty finds out she's pregnant with Jughead's baby but Jughead breaks up with her before she could even tell him? But what happens...