SOLID

By verifiedspiffy

More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
New Story..
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-four.

twenty-three.

1.3K 99 12
By verifiedspiffy

Reina Armani Jackson.
Raj.. | August 14

I think about you, I end up crying on my best days,
Tryna convince me to get better, nah, nah, nah, nah

"I'd be lying if I didn't say I really miss my dawgs." I nodded, as I finished rolling up, "It's so much of pain in us, always feel like I'm giving up."

It ain't the same no more, death brought me anger
I'm followed by angels and I got some dyin' love
Soon as I got rich, soon as I got famous

"Yeah, why did you leave? If you was here how would it be?" I rapped along, quickly wiping away my tears.

I really miss my fucking family man.

Oh whoaaa, I'm protected by these ghetto angels

"Oh whoaaa, I'm protected by these hood gangsters!" I heard Koda yelling, "Cousin you ok?"

I chuckled, and grabbed the lighter off the night stand. I sparked my wood, and turned the lamp off.

"Cousin!" Koda knocked on the door.

"Come in Koda." I told him, as I inhaled the smoke.

"You a fucking weedhead," He shook his head, "you ok?"

"Honestly no, but it feel numb now." I shrugged, "You don't have to keep asking tho, I'm still in the phase of processing shit. I'm so used to the grieving stage now."

"I ain't gone tell you its gone get better cause only time can tell you, but shi' I'm here for yo' bald headed ass." He smiled, sitting next to me.

"Here." I gave him a smile, and passed him the wood, "I don't wanna keep talking about it cause every time I do I just end up crying."

"Reina!" He looked at me, after hitting the blunt.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Them- them percs?" He looked shock, looking at the night stand.

"Mhm."

"You took one?" He blinked, "Them is boy drugs Raj! Be a fucking lady."

I bust out laughing, and putting the baggie in Q top drawer, "I'm selling them hoe damn, wanna take some shrooms wit' me tho?"

"Fuck it, come on." He shrugged, "But I'm only doing it cause I know you gone do it anyways and I don't want you to go on a trip alone."

"Shut up." I chuckled, "You was gone do it cause you want to."

"Stop acting like you know everything when you don't know everything." He passed me back the blunt.

"Yeah stay yo ass off tik tok." I laughed, grabbing the bag with the mushrooms in it, "And you wanna paint wit' me once the shrooms start to kick in? Q acting weird now."

"You hurt his feelings." He chuckled, taking the baggie full of 'shrooms.

"You ever did them before?" I asked him.

"Like twice." He shrugged, "My ex do this shit all the time."

"Oh ok," I laughed, "this would be my second time. My first time was with Nae, we was in our own little world."

"Don't eat too much of it Raj." He said, eating two.

"Why you just ain't scale them?" I said putting the blunt out, and grabbed my scale off the dresser.

"I'on need to, I know my limitations." He waved me off.

"Koda shut up." I laughed, and used the scale to weigh 2 grams before eating them.

"We finna be in the clouds cousin." He sat on the floor.

"Fuck the clouds, we finna be on a whole different planet." I smiled, and grabbed the canvases and some paint brushes.

"What y'all in here doing?" Q walked in the room.

"Minding our business." I shrugged.

He been acting real funny lately and I'on like det.

"Y'all some weirdos." He stared at us while we were sitting on the floor.

"Bitch you weird." Koda waved him off, grabbing the container of paint.

"Well y'all go in the guest room, I'm finna get ready." He ignored Koda statement.

"Where you going?" I looked up.

"Don't worry about me." He said, walking in his closet.

"You got it." I nodded, packing up the canvases and paint brushes, "Koda grab the paint and come on."

"Don't put me in the middle of y'all shit Reason." Koda sat there shaking his head.

"Dummy we finna go enjoy our trip and paint." I smacked my lips.

"Oh yeah." He grabbed the paint, standing up.

"Koda which shirt should I wear with these shoes?" Q asked.

"Uh the black one, its gone make yo shoes pop out." He nodded.

"Bet, off the Dior cologne?" Q asked him again.

"Ye— you gotta date?" Koda looked at him.

"Yeah, I'm going to pick Amaria up at 8." He nodded.

"Then ye— wait stop putting me in the middle of y'all shit Question." Koda smacked his lips, walking out the room.

"You just got yo hair cut?" I chuckled, "You're a whore."

"Fuck up." He stared at me.

I grabbed my weed & baggie with the shrooms, putting it in a small bin with the canvases and brushes. I jumped at Q and left out to go to the guest room.

Shit, I need a break.

I sat the bin down and sat on the floor pulling out my phone. I guess my shrooms were starting to hit cause I swear this hallway just keep getting longer.

"Hey Ra— fuck wrong with you?" Tone asked coming up the stairs.

"You look slow as fuck." Dre snickered right behind him.

"I'on have time for y'all games." I shook my head, "Big oompa loompa body built looking ass hoes."

"Damnnn what we do to you?" Tone asked bringing his hand over his chest.

"I'm mad the hallway this long." I smacked my lips, leaning my head on the wall.

"This hallway only fit like 4 people down this bitch." Tone laughed.

He a damn lie.

"She high as hell off that shit, don't pay her no mind." Dre shook his head, "Box head ass hoe."

"I'an even got no box head bitch." I laughed, "Bitch you- you- you look—"

"You-you- you shut the fuck up." Dre mocked.

"Fuck you." I said laughing harder, "Ugly ass mush mouth looking bastard."

"What you high off of? I want some." Tone leaned against the wall amused.

"She a junkie no you don't." Dre looked at him.

"You want one?" I asked Tone, taking out the baggie.

"RAJ!" I heard Koda yelling.

"Aw my friend." I looked down the hall.

"Why you sitting on the floor?" Q asked coming out his room.

"Why you in my business Big Bertha?" I mugged him.

"You got it." He laughed.

He always think shit funny.

"Where you finna go bitch?" Tone asked Q.

"Y'all some nosey ass muh'fuckas." Q said, brushing his hair.

"Yo waves hoeing you." Dre snickered.

"RAJ!" Koda yelled again.

"I gotta go save my friend." I grabbed the bin.

"From what Raj?" Dre chuckled.

"I'on know but it sound like he need my help." I stood up dancing.

Shrooms just make me so happy and jittery inside. I love life.

Like how can you be mad when the world just look so wonderful and pretty like this? Full of illusions and shit.

"You a crack baby." Q shook his head.

"Why would you say that?" I looked at him, "Why would you say that?"

Damn I'm fucking up.

"Bitch you just said that." Dre laughed.

"What you say about my mama?" I pushed Dre, and looked at Q.

"I ain't finna play wit you." Q waved me off.

"So stop playing wit' me." I retorted, "Now lemme go save my cousin life."

"Now why you let dumb and dumber do shrooms together?" Tone looked at Q.

"The deed was done when I walked in." Q shrugged.

I shook my head, and walked towards the guest room.

"Kody!" I yelled, plopping down.

"Fuck up yelling." He smacked his lips, sitting up, "Pass me my cansas, my trip starting."

"Yo canvas dumb ass?" I laughed, and handed it to him.

I sat down, and started setting up.

"What you gone draw?" He looked at me, "I think I'ma draw a baby."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"I'm lying, I don't know." He bust out laughing.

"You crazy man." I chuckled, connecting my phone to the speaker.

I went to my 'Vibes' playlist and Jhene Aiko's Lsd started to play.

How you like it up there?
What's your view from there?
I bet it's so cool to jet across the moon

"Cousin this some shit." Koda said as he started painting on his canvas.

"I know, I love listening to Jhene during the trip." I smiled, and started painting.

Jhene really make your shroom trips so peaceful. I feel like I'm in a real life game jumping through different dimensions right now.

Have faith, half baked
We were halfway to Hana
We did some shrooms and we smoked marijuana

"We did do that." Koda chuckled.

"I'm on Jupiter right now, cousin where you at?" I laughed.

"I uh- I just left Jupiter, you ain't see me?" He said tryna hold back a laugh, "I'm on Mars now."

"You like the funniest nigga I know." I said and we bust out laughing.

"I know." He laughed harder.

"Call me Picasso." Koda said with an accent.

"What the fuck is that?" Tone laughed looking at our paintings.

"You don't gotta be rude," I made a face, "that's weird."

"Nah Koda that shit look terrible." Dre laughed.

"It be yo own friends." He smacked his lips.

"Well y'all like mine?" I showed them.

"No." Dre laughed harder.

"I don't like y'all." I smacked my lips.

"Nah I'm playing, y'all did y'all thang." Tone nodded.

"Fuck you." Koda waved him off.

"I'm starting to question if this really my house or not?" Q walked in.

"Bitch fuck you, how was the dat— never mind." Koda sat down.

"Y'all not kicking it no mo?" Dre looked between us.

"Never was." I sat down next to Koda, pulling my phone out, "That's just my best friend."

"Mhm." Q nodded, "I'm grown."

"What does that even mean?" I looked at him.

"I think he tryna lil girl you cousin." Koda sat back.

"You one instigating ass nigga man." Q shrugged, and sat down on the other couch, "It mean exactly what I said."

"If you want me to leave just say dat." I shrugged.

"Go home, don't let this nigga—"

"I'an say that," Q said cutting Dre off, "I'm just saying."

"Its cool." I stood up, walking towards the stairs.

I went into his room and put the rest of my things in my bag. I grabbed the percs and weed putting it up in my bag before putting my shoes on.

"Where you going?" Q asked walking in the room.

"Mind my business Q, I'an even tryna sit here and play wit' you right now." I sighed, "Just be my friend for now man, I ain't even tryna beef wit' you."

"A'ight Reina," He stared at me, leaning against the door frame, "Be safe man, lemme know when you make it home."

"Yeah a'ight." I said walking past him, and back downstairs, "I'a see y'all later."

"Where you finna go?" Tone looked at me.

"Back home, I'm tired." I said.

"Yo trip wore off?" Dre asked.

"Of course, I'a call you." I nodded and left out.

I'm finna be so ducked off, I'on have time for this shit.

I need to focus on myself right now anyways.

I wiped my eyes, getting in my car. My phone started ringing, and I looked to see Q calling. I declined it and put my phone on dnd before pulling off.

thoughts?
ideas?

just a filler chapter y'all...

i tried shrooms before and my trip was great lmao... 10/10... i say only try it if you're already in a good head space tho!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 63.3K 46
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞"
244K 5.7K 37
3.2K 157 17