The Unexpected

By KayDahDon

" Shit was so unexpected, who would've thought that this was going to happen?" What's Going To Happen, You M... More

CHAPTER 1
FACECLAIMS PART I
FACECLAIMS PART II
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
NOT A CHAPTER ❗
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Not A Chapter📍
CHAPTER 10
FACECLAIM PART III
Sigh😣
CHAPTER 12
Hear me out🗣
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
😗
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Listen ...
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Listen
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
PSA❗
Sorry not sorry
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
PSA😩❗
Chapter 32

CHAPTER 11

6.4K 292 36
By KayDahDon

Kehlanis's POV

I finally finished his tattoo, it took a lot of time but I'm finally done. We talked to through his whole session, normally I just do my job and get it over with.

But he was actually quite entertaining and interesting.

I found that his name Sincere, he's 25, owns 3 barbershops, invested in other businesses, has 2 sisters and 1 brother, single and no kids.

A/N: yet, Tiihii🥴

I told him a lil bit about myself. My name, age, I'm a model/brand ambassador and I own this tattoo studio and how I'm planning to open another one by next year, I have 3 brothers and 1 sister, single and no kids.

A/N: Tiihii🥴

We talked about other random stuffs, the conversation just flowed effortlessly, I almost fucked up his tattoo because he had me laughing the whole time. He texted Alex not too long ago to let her know that she can come and get him.

I took some picture of his tattoo to post on our page later.

Then I wrapped it up before going to clean up my station while he got himself together.

As I'm cleaning up I felt a hole being stared into my face causing me to look up and see him sitting down staring at me biting his lips making my face heat up.

" Why do you keep staring at me like that?" I asked him softly placing my hair behind my ear.

" I don't you understand how beautiful you are" he said chuckling shaking his head causing me to cover my face.

" Thank you" I said softly before going back to disinfecting my station.

As I sprayed the product on my station, I felt like I was going to puke causing me to drop everything and rush towards my office, going into my bathroom.

I felt someone pull my hair back and rubbing my back as I'm puking my guts out.

•••

Sincere's POV

As I was going to ask her something, I got cut off by her dropping everything in her hands and rushing out.

Something told me to follow her make sure that she's okay so I did.

I saw that she was heading towards her office so I followed, I closed the door behind me as I entered. Then I heard her in the bathroom vomiting.

I saw her hovering over the toilet with her hair all over so I grabbed it and rubbed her back.

She lifted her head when she was done and looked at me before getting up and flushing the toilet.

As she went towards the sink and started brushing her teeth, I leaned against the wall studying her.

" Are you okay mama?" I asked her seeing that she was done brushing her teeth and now staring at herself in the mirror.

She looked at me through the mirror then bursted into tears.

Damn. She's probably embarrassed that I came in here and saw her puking her guts out.

" Hey, why are you crying?" I asked her as I grabbed her pulling her into a hug while massaging her scalp to calm her down because she was deadass shaking.

It seemed like it worked because she hugged me back and steadied her breathing.

I tapped her legs signaling her to jump up which she did. I turned off the lights before walking out the bathroom and taking a seat on one of her couches.

" Talk to me, why are crying?" I asked her pulling her to lay on my chest as she was straddling me.

" Honestly, that was embarrassing. I barely even know you, this is basically my 3rd time bumping into you. I only got to know certain things about you today then for you to walk in on me barfing, is embarrassing to me. Why did you follow me?" She said playing with my chain while I rubbed her back.

" If I'm being completely honest, I don't know. Something just told me to follow you and make sure that you were okay. I don't know why, I just did. Don't be embarrassed, there's nothing embarrassing about that. " I said shrugging causing her to look up at me.

" Thank you for checking on me" she said pecking my cheek causing me to blush.
"Aww, look at you" she teased making me mug her then she bursted into laughter.

" I'm not laughing...are you okay though?" I said changing the subject.

" Honestly, I feel much better. I just wish that I can eat something without throwing up." She said pouting while crossing her arms.

" How long have you been feeling like this?" I asked her rubbing on her booty.
Y'all know that couldn't help myself, I had to. It's been a minute since I got to grab it so don't judge me.

" A few weeks after the opening of my brother's club " she said making me freeze and process what she just said.

" Hold up, Malakai's your brother?" I asked her shocked causing her to nod hesitantly.

" Bro, I fucked my business partner/homie's lil sister. That's crazy" I said chuckling as I continued rubbing on her ass.

" Business partner? That only mean two things either you're invested in my brother's club that recently opened or...you're a street pharmacist. " she said softly looking at me.

" I- it's okay, I can't judge you for something my dad use to do and now my brother's doing it. Not saying that I like it but who am I to judge, everybody gotta eat somehow." She said cutting me off causing me to pull her closer to me.

Bro, I don't know what shorty is doing to me. I've never been so affectionate with a female, it's like I wanna live in her skin.

I've never been so caring towards female that isn't family. Even after we fucked on the night of her brother's club opening.
I tried going back to my regular routine by calling Hennessy over but my buddy wouldn't stand up.

It's been months since I've gotten some and after what she just said made me wanna break her back in.

Wait...her brother's club opening.

" Hold up, mamas you said weeks after your brother's club opening you started feeling like this?" I asked her staring at her with my eyebrows raised.

" Yeah, why?" She asked me confused rubbing my arm.

" Could you be pregnant? I mean think about it, it's been 4 months since that night. You've been feeling sick since that night and just bursted out crying out of nowhere. " I told her causing her to burst out crying.

Oh my fucking God, if she is pregnant please don't tell me I'm gonna be dealing with this for the next 5 months.

TBC...

•••

Hey guyssss❤

Ian drop this one with other one cause I didn't start a new chapter yet.

But I just started it so I dropped this one.

Anyways don't forget to comment & vote 📌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 324 6
who would've thought .
323K 12.6K 23
𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘦? | DISCONTINUED||
70.4K 4.1K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23
293K 13.1K 30
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚..𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚." 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 & 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚...