It's Our Little Secret | Jayk...

Galing kay ryvxconic

Where Niki meets a boy named Jay while in a survival show. What will happen if Niki starts to grow feelings... Higit pa

Hello!!!
first time
Is it ok to have these feelings?
k knows
first kiss??
are we dating each other?
getting more serious
our dorm
getting ready for debut
debut
caught
cupcakes
i love you
sick
new years pt.1
new years pt.2
dispatch
confirmed
hickey
years later
wedding

new book!!

932 22 1
Galing kay ryvxconic

So now that this book is finished, I decided to start writing another book. The book will be another Jayki book since I really enjoyed writing this one.

This is the new book....

Description
It was forbidden.
Their love was forbidden.
Did they care? No. But did they tell anyone? No.
The war brought them together but it may pull them apart.

It's a story about two princes who crossed paths during a war of two very different kingdoms. They fell in love but it was forbidden.
The kingdoms are at war because of the dark history between their ancestors.
We shall see what happens with the two princes secret relationship.
____________________

I am about to publish the introduction of this book. So if you're reading this right now I have probably published the introduction. Which is where it just talks about the characters and the book I guess.

I really hope you liked reading It's Our Little Secret.
Also I hope you enjoy reading In Love With The Enemy :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

23.7K 949 27
Jake and Sunghoon have been enemies since middle school. Jake hates Sunghoon for his way of judging people. Sunghoon hates Jake for his attitude. Bot...
3.5K 111 7
When two boys become soo close when days go by and one of got feelings for the other one but unfortunately the other boy have to leave him and he ret...
2.3K 99 10
'Next time we see each other you guys might be Kpop idols. Isn't that strange?' Or In which Alexis Kim had 7 best friends, she loves photography and...
1.6K 37 15
Sunghoon and Heeseung have a secret relationship as they think that their parents and friends will not agree with them and go against their love. Wha...