Ultimate Crime

By Lazy_ShipWriter

[COMPLETE] [SEQUEL TO FAVORITE CRIME/ SEASON 3 IS OUT] It's been a few months since we've the sinful, lustf... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilouge

20

288 4 0
By Lazy_ShipWriter

Jughead's POV
I woke up and felt someone holding me. I saw Betty there and I groaned feeling awful. I carefully untangled us from one another and went downstairs I drank an energy drink and took and aspirin. I sighed and began cleaning up and I remembered last night. I asked Betty to marry me. I mean...I want her too but maybe it's still too early? But even then maybe it's not? I just blocked my dads number, there was no way I was going to deal with him...I want to move on with my life. Forget the past...I didn't want anything even related to him to be apart of me. I was making myself some coffee to help me wake up and suddenly as I turned around I saw Betty in my shirt.

I smiled and she walked over to me and she said "your underwear is pretty low..."

She pulled my underwear up.

I laughed as she asked "are you okay? From last night?"

I sighed and nodded as she said "yeah I got scared... I've never seen you like this..."

I sighed and said "I'm sorry..."

She then said "I love you...I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

I smiled and she smiled back at me asking "do you remember anything from last night?"

I shrugged saying "it's kinda foggy I guess...we'll I do remember vividly that I asked you to marry me."

She sighed saying "that terrified me, you were drunk like come on...don't play with me like that Juggie..."

I laughed and picked her up and set her on the kitchen counter as she giggled.

"How should I play with you then?" I asked.

She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I meant it..." I told her.

She looked at me and I said "I want to marry you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I sighed and she looked worried and I said "don't say yes right now...but I would like an answer one day...these last few months...realizing my mistakes, my love for you...it's all...it's all been a lot...and now I want everything to do with you."

She smiled and nodded I kissed her and she kissed me back.

Later that day I was with Archie as he said "so dude your turning 27 soon...so, what's gonna happen?"

I sighed and shrugged saying "nothing I guess."

He smirked and said "I think you should propose."

I laughed and said "I think I already did..."

He rose his eyebrows and I said "don't tell anyone okay? I was drunk you called me...I just...Betty got there and thankfully I didn't drink till my death."

He smiled and I said "don't tell anyone okay? It's between you and me."

He nodded and I said "I'm just worried...what if she says no, then what?"

He laughed at me and said "she'll never say no Jug, your funny if you think that."

I smiled and he said "what are you doing later?"

I shrugged saying "probably go to the club cause Betty's performing."

He nodded and he said "Ronnies over with Kevin painting there nails, you know all of them have been getting along."

I smiled and sighed saying "do you think I should call my dad back?"

He looked at me and said "it's up to you Jug. In my opinion I'm not sure actually."

I sighed and nodded as he said "but look whatever he says just ignore it, your finally happy and you shouldn't let him ruin it."

I smiled and nodded as he smiled back at me.

Later that night I was at the club and saw Betty dancing. She saw me and smiled as she leaned against the pole and did her little tricks. I smirked crossing my arms as she laughed and I sighed. As I turned I saw Toni, she gave me two shots but suddenly I heard Betty scream. I turned and saw Betty looking at a guy stepping away.

She gasped saying "gross!"

The other girls did too and I saw a guy looking at her while jerking off and I ran over and grabbed him and he had his pants down.

I said "your definitely making a big mistake get the fuck out while you still have your dick."

He ran out and Betty left the stage and I grabbed her and she frowned as I had her robe on my shoulder and got it on her and she smiled at me.

"Thank you..." she told me.

I nodded and said "I'm sorry that fucking happened it won't okay I promise."

She smiled and kissed my cheek saying "I'll meet you in room 7?"

She left and I smirked lightly as I followed a few minutes after. We were in the private room as she was underneath me and I thrusted quickly into her, she held my back and moaned holding me as she had her legs wrapped around my waist, I moaned lightly as I had my forehead against hers. I stopped and she moaned slowly and held my arms and cursed lightly.

I laughed and said "I should go..."

She kissed me and I smiled and held her lightly as her hands moved down my butt and I smirked lightly slowly thrusting inside her and kissing her and she smiled at me.

After our little session I held her as she said "our life will never be normal, will it?"

I laughed and said "neither of us are normal Betts."

I smiled and she kissed me and I kissed her back rubbing her waist.

"I should get back down..." she suggested.

I scoffed saying "no I want your body all to me..."

She laughed and held my face saying "I love you Juggie..."

I smiled and kissed her again as I said "one more quickie?"

She sighed and I smirked lifting her onto my lap. She gasped as she held my shoulders. I smirked moving her outfit and slammed up into her, she moaned and I kissed her. She held me as I moved her on me. She moaned again as I moved her and she held her lower stomach and I kissed her again as she kissed me back.

Soon I fixed her up and she was buckling my pants back up.

"I'll see you soon okay..."

She kissed my cheek and I smiled and kissed her, she giggled and held me as she touched my chest and held my face and stroked my cheek. I kissed the palm of her hand as she smiled gently.

"This is the happiest I've been in a long time..."

I smiled as I pulled her closer to me and she looked at me and I leaned my forehead against hers. She lifted her nose and rubbed it with mine making me smile at her. I held her face and kissed her and she held my hands.

When I left I was in my car I unblocked my dad and called him back.

He picked up saying "hello?"

I sighed and said "hey dad..."

He then said "Jughead...why are you calling me?"

I began crying and said "I just wanted to tell you fuck you, fuck you for destroying my life...you made me miserable for almost my whole life and finally I'm fucking happy so I fucking hope you have a miserable life because I don't care anymore fuck you, I hope you rot in hell you sick son of a bitch, and your not coming anywhere near Jelly and I, because if you do I'll kill you. But I'm grateful that you even though you left that was the only thing you did good for me, goodbye Forsyth Pendleton Jones Jr."

I hung up and sighed in relief letting a tear leave my eye and I ran back in the club. I saw Betty giving drinks to some guys and I ran towards her and she was confused and I brought her to a corner and kissed her.

She pulled me away saying "you okay?"

I nodded and smiled saying "yeah..."

She laughed and I kissed her again as I looked around.

I asked and begged "get off of work early please!"

She smiled and I said "no sex, just stupid movies popcorn maybe some wine, chocolate anything."

She smiled and nodded running over to the bar and I smiled lightly and felt...a little free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 5K 28
Jughead is out to seek revenge against Malachi the leader of the Ghoulies after he killed Jughead's sister. He finds Malachi's only weekness, his gir...
6.1K 229 40
[COMPLETED] When Betty Cooper, a poor soul is no longer wanted in her home, her sister eft, her father a murder, and her mother who just doesn't want...
48.1K 907 18
What happens when Betty finds out she's pregnant with Jughead's baby but Jughead breaks up with her before she could even tell him? But what happens...
12.3K 302 52
Senior year was supposed to be magical, the best time of their lives. But when Jughead transfers to Stonewall Prep and video tapes start appearing on...