⋆WISH⋆ {TsukiHina - Toxic Kag...

By -titanshifter

Thank you for 1k+ reads! Read the first A/N please! :) More

𝙰/𝙽;𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍!
𝚃𝚆𝙾;𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚋𝚜
𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴;𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁;𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴;𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛
𝙰/𝙽;𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍!
𝚂𝙸𝚇;𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽;𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃;𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝
𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴;𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔-𝙸𝚗
𝚃𝙴𝙽;𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽;𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.𝙾𝙽𝙴;𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎
𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.𝚃𝚆𝙾;𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴;𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚢
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽;𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽;𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛
𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.𝙾𝙽𝙴;𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚜
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽;𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴;𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙾𝙽𝙴;𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐?

246 8 0
By -titanshifter

~𝘒𝘦𝘪

"Wake up Dear and stop wearing your glasses to bed."

It was my mother; she didn't know I was already awake apparently. She can be so oblivious sometimes.

"I'm already awake Mom." I say with an annoyed tone.

"Alright. Good, then get ready for school." She replies while ruffling my hair.
I have to admit, I like it when she does that, but I don't acknowledge it.

"Okay."

-

I get to school 10 minutes early, but there's still quite a bit of people here.

Including Hinata.

To me he's just an annoying, over energetic, shorty pants. At least that's what people think.
In reality I think of him as adorable, funny, and sometimes over energetic.
Obviously, he's still a shorty pants, but ever since I discovered these newfound feelings, I've dialed down the teasing.

I haven't tried being his friend or anything, but it would be kinda nice. He's my first ever crush and even if it may sound stupid, he'll always have a place in my heart.

-

The day went on as usual, and it was time for volleyball practice.

Today was the day I tell Hinata how I feel.
If I don't today, then I probably never will.

'𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦.' I decide.

Walking over to Hinata upon entering the gym I ask, "Short Stuff, can I talk to you after practice?"

"Yeah, sure." He replies skeptically, while I'm also getting weird looks from the team.

Hinata whispers something in Daichi's ear, and he nods.

"Alright everyone, Hinata has something he wants to tell us before we start practice." Daichi says with his usual half-smile, half-smirk.

"So, uhhh. Kageyama and I are dating and have been for about 2 months now."

Everyone is super happy for them.

Normally I would be happy for them too -I wouldn't tell them that of course, but that isn't the point- but I'm not.

I feel an ache in my heart and a sour expression takes over my face.

"Awwwe Tsuki! Just because you never show much emotion doesn't mean you have to act so disgusted. We all know you're actually happy for us!" Hinata exclaims while bouncing on the balls of his feet with that huge smile of his.

"Whatever." I reply while rolling my eyes.

-

Once practice is over and the team has permission to leave from the Caption, I grab my school and volleyball stuff and leave.

Holding back tears while walking home I start to realize how stupid it is to be so goddamned upset over a boy and his jerk of a boyfriend.
Yes, I know I'm an even bigger jerk than Kageyama and I have no room to talk, but at the moment I could care less.

--------------------------------------

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟕𝟏
(𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀/𝐍'𝐬)

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐁𝐲𝐞! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 0 10
[ ongoing ] ━━ i love him. fem oc reader. tsukishima kei. (rewriting)
181K 5.5K 25
Due to a tragic accident in middle school, Hinata Shouyou's vocal cords were destroyed and he lost the majority of his hearing. He can still play vol...
73.8K 1.4K 41
Kageyama and Hinata both attend University and are on the volleyball team where they had their first encounter. At first, the two were opposed to eac...
268K 5.2K 16
Hinata had been having these weird feelings in his chest when he sees Kageyama but it feel good his face heats up and his heart starts beating a mile...