๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”;๐‡๐

By -etherealroses-

๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„'๐’ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐Ž๐๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„
๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐’๐“๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐˜
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐€๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐†๐‹๐€๐’๐’
๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐๐Ž ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Š๐„๐„๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐„๐˜๐’
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐†๐Ž๐ ๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜
๐†๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐’
๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ƒ
๐๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐“
๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐’๐’
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„-๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ-๐ƒ๐Ž๐†
๐๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐’
๐–๐ˆ๐™๐€๐‘๐ƒ'๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐„๐’๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐…๐€๐‚๐„๐’
๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐‹๐•๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“
๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐๐˜'๐’ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐”๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐–
๐…๐‹๐Ž๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐“๐“๐’
๐–๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–
๐‡๐„๐‘๐๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐˜
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ ๐‡๐€๐’ ๐๐„๐„๐ ๐Ž๐๐„๐๐„๐ƒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ

๐๐Ž๐‘๐๐„๐‘๐“

11K 409 106
By -etherealroses-

¨🎞

A door opens and closes. On the other side, there is a vast, empty room with a large mirror in the center, known as the Mirror of Erised. Julienne appears and walks over to the mirror. In the reflection, she sees two people, Julienne's late parents, James and Lily Potter.

Sirius closed his eyes to stop the tears from coming out of his eyes. Remus grabbed Sirius's hands and placed them on his. "It's okay, Padfoot. Our friends would've wanted us to move on.

Julienne: Mum?

Lily nods and smiles.

Julienne: Dad?

Some students gave her sads, which made Astro glare at the ground. 'Fake pity. Pathetic.'

James nods and smiles. Julienne reaches out to touch them but only gets the mirror. Then, her mother puts her hand on his shoulder. She puts her own hand on his own shoulders as if trying to feel her there.

Back in the boy's dormitory in Gryffindor tower, Julienne comes whipping in, invisible.

"How do you know where Ron's dorm is?" Sirius turned to Julienne.

"Erm...lucky guess?" Julienne rubbed the back of her neck.

Julienne: Ron! You've really got to see this! Ron! You've got to see this!

Julienne pulls back the covers. Ron wakes up.

Julienne: Ron, Ron, come on. Get out of bed!

Ron: Why?

Julienne: There's something you've got to see. Now, come on!

Back in the room, Julienne and Ron appear as if magically, and Julienne runs to the mirror.

Julienne: Come on. Come. Come look, it's my parents!

Ron: I only see me.

Julienne moves over.

Julienne: Look in properly. Go on. Stand there. There. You see them, don't you? That's my dad.

Ron: That's me! Only, I'm ahead, boy...and I'm holding the Quidditch cup! And bloody hell, I'm Quidditch Captain too! I look good. Julienne, do you think this mirror shows the future?

Julienne: How can it? Both my parents are dead.

"Oh, Bambi." Sirius gave her a side hug which she complied.

Julienne smiles sadly. One day, in the Great Hall where most of the students, particularly the Weasleys, are eating, Julienne sits in front of the fireplace.

George: Do you like yours, Ron?

Ron turns to Julienne, who is still sitting in front of the fireplace, which is very quiet.

George: Ron?

Ron: I'll be right back.

Ron leaves the table and comes up to Julienne.

Sirius smiled at the screen. It seemed like Julienne got great friends that would always be there to help and support her.

Ron: Want to play chess?

Julienne: No.

Ron: We go and visit Hagrid?

Julienne: No.

Ron: Want to play in the snow?

Julienne just shakes her head and continues to look at the fire.

Ron: Julienne, I know what you're thinking, but don't. There's something not quite right about that mirror.

'The mirror was working on her.' Dumbledore sighed mentally.

Julienne nods, and Ron leaves to go back to the table.

The next night, Julienne is back in the room where the mirror is, gazing longingly at the reflection where her parents are in. Dumbledore appears far behind him.

Dumbledore: Back again, Julienne?

Julienne turns around and stands up.

Julienne: I can't help it. It's very addicting.

Dumbledore: I see that you, like so many before you, have discovered the delights of the Mirror of Erised. I trust by now, you realize what it does. Let me give you a clue. The happiest man on earth would look into the mirror and see only himself, exactly as he is

Julienne: So, then it shows us what we want? Whatever we want?

Dumbledore: Yes...and no. It shows us nothing more or less than the deepest, most desperate desires of our hearts. Now you, who have never known your family, you see them standing beside you. But remember this, Julienne. This mirror gives us neither knowledge nor truth. Men have wasted away in front of it, even gone mad. That is why tomorrow it will be moved to a new home, and I must ask you not to go looking for it again. It does not do to dwell on dreams, Julienne, and forget to live.

Julienne looks back at the mirror, knowing that Dumbledore is right.

It is snowy in the daytime. Julienne is out in the main courtyard, bundled up, with Hedwig on her arm. Julienne stops, and Hedwig lifts off, soaring away into the sky. As the time passed when she returned, it was now springtime.

"I love that bird." Julienne sighed dreamily.

Julienne: Hi, Hedwig.

Hedwig has just flown down to the table where Julienne was reading, Ron playing with his cards, and Hermione studying.

Hermione: Look at you playing with your cards. Pathetic! Also, Julienne, you need to study 2 more subjects before you can start reading again. We've got final exams coming up soon.

Ron: I'm ready! Ask me any questions.

Hermione: All right, what are the three most crucial ingredients in a Forgetfulness Potion?

Ron: ...I forgot.

Hermione: And what, may I ask, do you plan to do if this comes up in the final exam?

Ron: Copy off you?

"Ronald!" Molly nudged her son, which made him avoid eye contact with her.

"It's like another Padfoot." Remus laughed with Julienne.

Hermione: No, you won't! Besides, according to Professor McGonagall, we're to be given special quills bewitched with an anti-cheating .spell

Ron: That's insulting! It's as if they don't trust us!

"Sirius used to say that weeks before the tests came." Remus laughed while playing with Sirius's fingers.

Julienne: I'll pass anyway. I always do.

Ron checks a card.

Ron: Dumbledore again!

Just then, Neville Longbottom comes hopping into the Great Hall with his legs stuck together as the other students laugh at him.

Ron: Leg-Locker Curse?

Julienne: Malfoy.

Narcissa did not say anything but just sighed in disappointment while Lucius was smirking.

Neville approaches them amidst laughter from the other students.

Ron: You have got to start standing up to people, Neville.

Neville is wobbling uncontrollably.

Neville: How? I can barely stand at all!

Seamus is jumping up, wand at the ready.

Seamus: I'll do the counter-curse!

"You might blow him up." A 6th-year joke.

Seamus glared at the 6th year but laughed after seconds of glaring.

Neville: No, that's all I need...you to set my bloody kneecaps on fire!

Seamus is slamming his wand down angrily.

Seamus: I don't appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom. Besides, if anyone cares to notice, my eyebrows have completely grown back!

Seamus then stalks off angrily, showing a large chunk of hair missing from the back of his head.

Seamus flushed red while Dean and his friends were laughing at him.

Julienne: I found him!

Julienne hands Ron a Chocolate Frog card of Dumbledore.

Ron: Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the Dark Wizard Grindelwald in 1945-

Julienne: Go on.

Ron: -For his discovery of the 12 uses of Dragon Blood and his work on alchemy with his partner Nicolas Flamel!

Julienne: I knew the name sounded familiar. I read it on the train that day.

Hermione is beaming excitedly

Hermione: Follow me!

The Trio tears out of the Great Hall, leaving poor Neville still flailing around.

Neville: Hey, wait, where are you going? What about the counter-curse?!

Before he can say another word, he topples over backward, the other students start laughing. Julienne comes back and says the counter curse and leaves.

Julienne: I'll see you around, Neville!

Neville: Thanks Julienne!

--

Julienne and Ron are seated in the library, reading until Hermione comes up with a huge book and thumps it onto the table, making Julienne jump.

Hermione: I had you looking in the wrong section! How could I be so stupid? I checked this out a few weeks ago for a bit of light reading.

Ron: This is light?

Julienne: I like books but not these kinds of books.

"Then what kind of books do you like?" A first-year student asked.

Julienne choked on her spit as she did not expect that kind of question from a first year.

"I-I like cute fantasy books." Julienne was glaring at Hermione and Ginny, who looked like they wanted to explode.

Julienne scoots away from the book and goes closer to Ron.

Hermione: You're so dramatic.

Julienne gasps and cries on Ron's shoulder, playing along with the girl's antics.

Hermione: Childish, both of you!

Hermione starts reading the book she brought out.

Hermione: Of course! Here it is!

As she reads the description on the page.

Hermione: "Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone!"

Ron and Julienne: The what?

Hermione: Honestly, don't you two read? "The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produce the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal."

'I read about different kinds of creatures having sex' Julienne internally laughed.

Ron: Immortal?

Hermione: It means you'll never die.

Ron: I know what it means!

Julienne: Shh! Will you guys just shag already?

Hermione: Julienne!

Ron: Julienne!

Julienne raised her hands defensively and looked away from both of them.

Julienne: Not my fault you guys argue every hour you guys are together.

Hermione narrows her eyes at Julienne.

Julienne: I'm kidding, mommy.

"What in the mommy kink is that?" Blaise looked at Julienne in disbelief.

"Me! I volunteer to call you mommy!" Theo raised his hand violently, making a lot of people laugh.

Julienne winked at the boy and smirked, but the three guys glaring at her made the smirk fall and look away.

'That's right, look somewhere else fucking dumbass.' Astro thought and glared at the back of her head.

"That's inappropriate, Bambi." Sirius tried scolding her. "Oh, for fuck sakes, Moony, I can't do this scolding shit with her."

Remus just sighed in disappointment. "Swearing won't make things better, Sirius."

"You're worse than me." Sirius laughed.

"We will have a talk, young lady." Remus decided to ignore Sirius's comment and turned to Julienne.

"Don't be a sour wolf moony." Julienne pouted; Remus tried his best to give her a stern look but failed when his lips started to twitch.

Hermione sighs and continues reading.

Hermione: "The only Stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist, who last year celebrated his 665th birthday!" That's Fluffy guarding on the 3rd floor. That's what's under the trapdoor...the Philosopher's Stone!

They all look at each other in concern. It is nighttime on the castle grounds; Hermione, Ron, and Julienne run across to Hagrid's hut. They knock on the door, and Hagrid, wearing an apron and oven mitts, opens it from the inside.

Julienne: Hagrid!

Hagrid: Oh, hello. Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today.

Hagrid begins to close the door.

All three: We know about the Philosopher's Stone!

Hagrid opens the door again.

Hagrid: Oh.

"Yes, oh."

They all come into Hagrid's hut.

Julienne: We think Snape's trying to steal it.

Hagrid: Snape? Blimey, Julienne, you're not still on about him, are you?

Julienne: Hagrid, we know he's after the Stone. We just don't know why

Hagrid: Snape is one of the teachers protecting the Stone! He's not about to steal it!

"I wouldn't be surprised." A girl told a couple of people she knew.

Julienne: What?

Hagrid: You heard. Right. Come on, now, I'm a bit preoccupied today.

Julienne: Wait a minute.

Ron soon sees Hagrid's boar-hound Fang, who sniffs him.

Julienne: One of the teachers?

Hermione is sitting in a large chair.

Hermione: Of course! Other things are defending the Stone, aren't there? Spells, enchantments

Hagrid: That's right. Waste of bloody time, if you ask me.

Hermione looks at Ron, who is still being sniffed in the face by Fang. Finally, Ron shuffles away.

Hagrid: Ain't no one gonna get past Fluffy. Hehe, not a soul knows how except for Dumbledore and me. I shouldn't have told you that. I shouldn't have told you that.

"Oh, Hagrid might as well tell them everything." A Hogwarts staff member said, making people laugh.

A cauldron over a fire begins to rattle.

Hagrid: Oh!

Hagrid hurries over and grabs something.

Hagrid: Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!

Hagrid places an egg on the table, and the group crowds around.

"What's that?"

"Shut up so we can listen."

Julienne: Uh, Hagrid, what exactly is that?

Hagrid: That? It's a...it's um...

Ron: I know what that is! But Hagrid, how did you get one?

Hagrid: I won it. Off a stranger, I met down at a pub. Seemed quite glad to be rid of it, as a matter of fact.

"Hagrid, you don't get things from strangers." McGonagall scolded Hagrid like a little child.

The egg rattles and cracks open as pieces fly off; a small baby dragon emerges. It squeaks and slips on an egg piece.

"You got a dragon?!"

"Wicked!"

"A dragon in Hogwarts?"

"There was a dragon in Hogwarts." Umbridge shrieked, not that everyone cared about what she said. Everyone was just done with her at this point.

Hermione: Is that...a dragon?

Ron: That's not just a dragon. That's a Norwegian Ridgeback! My brother Charlie works with these in Romania.

Hagrid: Isn't he beautiful? Oh. Bless him, look. He knows his mummy. Hehe. Hello, Norbert

"It's actually a Norberta," Charlie told Hagrid, making Hagrid smile at the newfound information.

Norbert squeaks as it looks at Hagrid.

Julienne: Norbert?

Hagrid: Yeah, well, he's got to have a name, doesn't he?

"That's wicked!"

Ron laughs.

Hagrid: Don't you, Norbert?

Hagrid raises fingers back and forth across Norbert's chin.

Norbert backs away until he hiccups and blasts a small fireball into Hagrid's beard.

Hagrid: Ohh!

Hagrid quickly pats out the smolders in his beard.

Hagrid: Oooh, ooh, ooh, well...he'll have to be trained up a bit, of course

Norbert hiccups. Hagrid sees someone looking in the window.

Hagrid: Who's that?

It turns out to be Draco Malfoy, who scampers away.

"Leave them, alone mate." Theo joked, making his friend group laugh except Draco, who was glaring at his friends.

Julienne: Malfoy.

Hagrid: Oh, dear.

--

Julienne, Ron, and Hermione are walking back through a corridor as an owl screeches.

Julienne: Hagrid always wanted a dragon. He told me so the first time I met him.

Ron: It's crazy. And worse, Malfoy knows

Julienne: I don't understand. Is that bad?

Ron: It's bad.

They stop as McGonagall, in her nightgown, appears sternly.

McGonagall: Good evening.

Julienne: Good evening Minnie, how is your charming night?

McGonagall: Classroom now!

Then, Malfoy appears smugly beside her. Inside McGonagall's classroom, the three are now standing in front of McGonagall's desk, while Malfoy is feet away, smirking.

"Like you weren't also up at night," Astro muttered to himself.

McGonagall: Nothing, I repeat, gives a student the right to walk about the school at night. Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken.

Julienne: 50?!

McGonagall: Each

"150 points?!"

"That's too much!"

"You were never that strict with us, Minnie," Sirius said.

McGonagall sighed and rubbed her forehead. Even she doesn't even know why she was so strict with them.

Julienne gasps.

McGonagall: And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all four of you will receive detention.

"Well, it definitely happened a lot of times," Julienne smirked, not realizing she said that out loud.

"What do you mean a lot of times?" Hermione narrowed her eyes at Julienne.

"It was just a joke."

Malfoy nods, then his smile vanishes with great concern.

Draco: Excuse me, Professor. Perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said..." the four of us."

"Hah!"

"If you didn't know Draco, snitches are bitches." Daphne said.

"Shut up," Draco said.

Daphne threw a pillow targeting his face, which made him fall off the couch.

McGonagall: No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy. You see, as honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.9K 10
แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸ...
105K 2.3K 53
y/n a sassy bitch but kind-hearted, a super cool tomboy but ladylike at the times when needed to be, join her CHOSEN ONE and friends on the journey...
7.3K 292 15
Members of the Golden Trio generation travel back in time with movies they made of Harry Potter and his half-sister's lives. The Black Family, Tonks...
16.2K 420 15
Eight movies are sent from the future to the past to watch what happens in the future. ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐ What if Har...