Ultimate Crime

By Lazy_ShipWriter

[COMPLETE] [SEQUEL TO FAVORITE CRIME/ SEASON 3 IS OUT] It's been a few months since we've the sinful, lustf... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilouge

17

262 4 0
By Lazy_ShipWriter

Betty's POV
It was the next day and no sign of Jughead I was getting really worried about him.

I was eating dinner at Pops with my dad as he said "you okay? You keep looking out the window."

I replied with "I miss Jughead, I don't know where he is after that night...we haven't spoken and it's been two days so I'm getting worried."

He sighed and said "I'm sorry that your mother and siblings did that and were pushing him."

I sighed and said "it's fine dad...I just want to know if he's okay because...I'm just...scared like really scared."

He nodded and held my hand and said "how about I get us more fries for our milkshake?"

I smiled and nodded, he smiled and walked over. Suddenly my phone rang, I grabbed it and saw Archie's number.

I sighed and said "hey Arch what's up?"

He then said "I found Jughead and we're close to getting home."

I smiled and said "thank god...thanks umm can you tell him to call me, Ive been really worried..."

He said "will do."

I smiled and hung up, my dad came back and I dipped my fries into it and he did too as Jughead called me.

I went away from the table saying "Juggie?"

He then said "hey I'm sorry I didn't call you back or answered any calls I was just needing to clear my mind up about everything because your family treats you like shit and I know what it feels like and I hate seeing people do it to you."

I smiled and said "Jug...it's fine...I just want you to come home please..."

He then said "I'm coming home Betts, don't worry okay?"

I smiled and said "I love you Juggie..."

He then said "I love you Betts."

I smiled and hung up.

I sat down with my dad saying "can we wrap this up, Jughead's coming home..."

He smiled and nodded as we quickly hurried
packing the food. I got home and soon after there was a knock, I smiled and ran to open but saw a police officer.

I was confused and he said "are you Betty Cooper?"

I nodded and he said "may we speak with you?"

I got worried and stepped out of the house saying "is there something wrong officer?"

He sighed and said "your boyfriend Jughead Jones he was hit in a car crash about a few blocks from here."

My jaw dropped and said "what...no...no, no, no, no he's not...he's coming home he's not..."

He sighed and said "he was hit mainly in the impact the other person in the car is being treated at the moment your boyfriend is in critical condition."

I shook my head saying "no...no no he was supposed to come home I was supposed to hug him and tell him I love him..."

Suddenly my dad came out and he saw me and I hugged him crying as the officer repeated to him what happened. Soon we were at the hospital. I was holding my dad as he tried calming me down and soon I saw Veronica she ran to me and I hugged her.

She said "it's gonna be okay B...he's gonna be okay."

I cried and held her saying "I can't have him die, he can't be dead, tell me he's not dead Veronica..."

She then said "he's not gonna die okay? I've known Jughead for a long time and he doesn't give up on a fight that easily, he won't give up."

I sniffled and nodded as she smiled and hugged me. Veronica went to go see Archie and I waited as a Dr Masters came out and saw me.

"Ms Cooper we meet again." Doctor Masters said.

I smiled saying "how is he? Please tell me he's okay..."

He smiled lightly saying "surgery went great."

I sighed in relief and my dad hugged me.

He continued with "he was unconscious and had alcohol in his system but he did really well, he's right now resting and still sedated but he should wake up soon."

I nodded and he smiled and pointed to his room. I went with my dad and I saw he had cuts and bruises all over his face and arms I cried and kissed his forehead and rubbed my eyes.

"I love you so much Jughead please wake up soon..."

I cried and my dad rubbed my back as he held me.

My dad said said "it's gonna be okay Elizabeth...it'll be okay..."

That night I stayed back. I was on the couch sleeping as I waited for him to wake up. As I slept on the couch for so long I groaned as I woke up a few hours in and saw I was the only one here. I sighed and got up and walked over smiling looking at him.

I kissed his head and said "I'm glad you talked back to them, my dads trying to get a restraining order now...we tried letting them back in but they keep proving we can't let them in our family again, we can never even be a family again. And for that marriage thing they brought up...I'm happy that I'm with you I don't need a proposal for that but if you were interested I'd like to be called Mrs Jones."

I laughed and sighed lightly "I told my dad too...he's okay with us still being together, he just wants you to promise to protect me from anything...and he's seen that you will...so he loves you."

I sighed and held his hand saying "please wake up Juggie...please wake up..."

I cried and kissed his hand as suddenly he moved his hand and I looked at him and he groaned and winced lightly.

I gasped and said "Jug I'm right here..."

He winced and I laid him back down and said "we need a nurse in here!"

I shouted and someone came in. Soon I was sitting next to him.

I asked "how are you feeling?"

He replied back "like shit..."

I laughed and he smiled at me.

I smiled saying "I'm happy your okay...I got so scared that you were gonna die."

He smiled whispering "you won't ever loose me Betts, definitely not that easy."

I laughed and he did too. I smiled and kissed him.

He held me saying "I would fuck you in this bed...but I can't."

I laughed and saying "rest up before we have sex Jug."

He smiled and I asked "where'd you go?"

He then said "to see my sister I told you about."

I smiled as he said "she helped me clear up my mind, she always does."

I smiled and he said "how's Archie doing?"

I then said "he's with Veronica, don't worry you got it worse in the crash. He's not pressing charges...are you?"

He sighed and said "normally I would, but I wanna be with you, get better...I don't wanna waste my time right now, I'll be petty afterwords."

I laughed and kissed him as he kissed me back.

He then said "close the door?"

I was confused and I walked over and did. He sat up and I helped him as he pulled me on top of him. I laughed holding him and he smiled

He said "take off your underwear and leggings."

I then said "Jug your hurt..."

He then said "why do I give a fuck? The only thing that may cure me is having my beautiful girlfriend on top of me."

I laughed and smirked as I got off and pulled them down and he smiled at me and I laughed.

He said "let's be quick okay?"

I nodded and got on his lap, he lifted his hospital gown and I held myself up by his shoulders.

I stood on my knees as he said "alright go down."

I nodded and slowly went down and felt him slide into me, I moaned holding his shoulders and I was all the way down. I moaned holding his shoulders and he held my butt and moved me, I smiled and kissed him as he kissed me back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 265 38
[COMPLETE & SEASON 2 OUT!] Of course this sounds like the classic tale of a stripper and a rich billionaire, however nothing is always as it seems...
86.6K 2.2K 30
---Completed--- Almost five years ago, Betty Cooper took off and fled the town of Riverdale. Rumors were spread and the townspeople whispered about w...
29.6K 647 38
AU in which Betty grew up with her abusive parents Alice and Hal cooper. Her brother and sister abandoned her. When she's 10 she decides to learn sel...
19.3K 356 51
Betty couldn't believe it! The loner boy from the south side of town just kissed her in a fit of passion and lust. But what does this mean for them...