-The Forest's Girl-

By pastelmelonm

(Finished!) Anyways here's the plot (Grammar is also junky) This is a nightmare sans X Fem! Reader Just to cl... More

🌲{-Info About You and Other Stuff-}🌲
🌲{-Prologue-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 1- Basket of Gifts-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 2- Getting to Know You-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 3- Knowing You All The More-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 4- Flustered-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 5- Not a Great Outlook-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 6- All is wrong-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 7- Finding Out-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 8- Nightmare's Gang-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 9- Facing Your Nightmare-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 10- Frightened Is The Word-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 11- Promised Baking-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 12- Obstacles-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 13- Nothing of Conscience-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 14- The Star Sanses Strike Again!-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 15- Regaining Trust-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 16- Bloom-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 17- A Breath of Fresh Air-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 18- Slightly Unprepared-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 19- Peace at Last-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 20- Some Time Alone and Some Sleds-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 21- Seizing the Moment-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 22- Wedding Dress Shenanigans-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 23- A Last Encounter With Him-}🌲
🌲{-Chapter 24- Memories Made In Bondage-}🌲
🌲{-Epilogue-}🌲
A/n (will delete this A/n later)
Art :0
Working on the sequel
Still currently working on sequel + another book

🌲{-Chapter 25- Things Could Never Be Better-}🌲

1.7K 72 59
By pastelmelonm

I have a little newborn niece and I love her so much she's so cute 😩❤️ she smiles at me all the timeeeee

(B/n) = Boy name (for da child)
(F/d) = Favorite drink

__________________________

"I love children, but when I see them drink out of my cup, I ain't drinking from that cup again."
__________________________

A few months have come and gone since you last read. Nightmare and (Y/n) decided to stay in the Au at the castle Ink made. And Ink, most likely a psychic, is now Uncle Ink. (Y/n) has been expecting for some time now and they recently found out what gender the baby was. It's a boy, just as Nightmare hoped for. He wanted another guy in the castle instead of being outnumbered by women. Jokingly of course, he didn't mind whether the baby was a boy, or a girl. Just as long as it was his precious bundled up bean. (Y/n) had to admit, she wanted a girl for the most part. But, she still is gonna love that little boy as hard as she could. And to make sure that he had his parents to care, love, and support him until he was ready to be independent. Now, you're probably wondering how did Nightmare react to (Y/n) telling him she was pregnant, huh? Well, it went something like this...

(Y/n) set down the little white plastic object (the pregnancy test) onto the bathroom counter and exhaled. She hoped this day would come, but so soon?! It had only been three months since her and Nightmare's wedding. I mean, they had been trying for some time for a child of their own. So, why did this feel sudden? Is three months really a short amount of time or is it long?! Grasping her head she strained herself and sat on the cold floor of the bathroom. 'No, no. This is what I wanted. This is what we wanted. And I can't wait for the little bundle of joy to arrive' (Y/n) thought to herself. She felt the uneasiness disappear and a feeling of peace and joy came to her. This was the day that she and Nightmare were waiting for! And she couldn't wait to think of a plan to tell him. She wanted it to be memorable, so she needed some help... "Ah, I know exactly who!" (Y/n) exclaimed to no one in particular. Jumping up she ran out of the bathroom, out of her and Nightmare's bedroom, and into the corridors of the castle. She almost slapped herself as she skidded to a stop. The gang was back in the other castle! How could she forget! They even visited them occasionally, just to make sure that they were well and all. And (Y/n) even made secret trips to see the Star Sanses. Just to keep them updated, but nothing had really happened up until now.

"I'm sure Nightmare won't mind if I'll be gone for a little while," (Y/n) murmured. Ready to strike up her magic to summon a portal and head over there. "And where will you be gone to?" Nightmare questioned. Fixing his arms over his chest and raising a bone-brow. "Don't think that since we are married that you can just come and go as you please. I need to know where you are going so that if you are in trouble I can help you." (Y/n) squeaked in surprise as the tall goopy skeleton towered broadly over her. She knew it wasn't going to be that easy. Dang! "I- erm, I just needed to go to the garden and plant a few more vegetables before they become rotten!" (Y/n) nervously chirped. Hoping that she could keep the surprise, well, a surprise! "Do vegetable seeds rot? I thought they could be stored for ages," Nightmare questioned. Becoming more suspicious by the second. "Not these seeds, these are special vegetables and their seeds will rot rather quickly if I do not get them in the ground!" (Y/n) stated. Practically pleading that Nightmare will let it go. "And what vegetables would these be?" Nightmare questioned once more. "Amaranth?" she said. Almost sounding like a question when the word came from her lips. Amaranth is actually a rare plant are cultivated as leaf vegetables. And (Y/n) knew that Nightmare wouldn't know a single plant besides the basic ones that she grew. So she sighed as she gave her a shrug and let her be on her way. He was probably heading to the library to read up on more books on how to parent. And no, my lovely reader, he didn't know (Y/n) was pregnant, yet.

After consulting with the gang, (Y/n) decided on getting Nightmare a little baby jumper wrapped up in a box. It was a simple way really, but she thought it would fit best. There was also a little something after Nightmare's reaction, that she had planned with the help of Error. So, getting all the materials needed, (Y/n) told Nightmare to meet her in the library for some 'reading/cuddle time' and then the plan was set in motion when he arrived.
"Alright, what book did you choose?" Nightmare questioned. "And why are you holding a gift box?"
(Y/n) smiled and patted the cushion next to her. "Just c'mere!" (Y/n) huffed. Slightly agitated by Nightmare unintentionally stalling.
"Alright, alright." Nightmare rolled his eye. Seating himself next to his beloved. "Here open it!" (Y/n) softly demanded. Extending the gift out to the goopy skeleton. He took the gift and eyed it curiously, glancing up every so often at the girl. She waited patiently, which was difficult, until he finally opened the gift and held the jumper.
"A baby jumper?" Nightmare questioned. "Very funny (Y/n). You know I can't fit in one of these, only a baby can and we don't-"
He stopped mid sentence, his eye became wide and he froze for a few moments before gripping onto (Y/n)'s blouse and tears prickled his eye. "I-Is... Is this a joke? O-Or are you saying-" Nightmare choked out. (Y/n) laughed softly and caressed his hand with her own, and the other, on her stomach. "I love jokes, but this isn't one of them." She said softly. Nightmare lost his composure slightly and his eye remained wide.

Until party poppers popped and confetti went everywhere. Rather loudly too.

"SURPRISE MOTHAFU-" *SLAP* "DuSt sHuT iT!" Error scolded. Slapping Dust harshly on the skull and crossing his arms. "Ow geez!-" Dust yelled. Rubbing his skull and grimacing. Killer, Cross and Horror laughed at him as they threw confetti everywhere. Then running as Dust pursued them in an attempt to pop off their skulls. The rest of the night went well, even though Horror got lost at one point in the castle and was found in the fridge in the kitchen eating the food in it.

Well, now that you know about (Y/n) telling Nightmare she is pregnant, shall we go into the present? Of course!-
(Y/n) sat on her bed with difficulty and held her stomach.
"You aren't going to make things easier for your mother are you, hmm?" (Y/n) laughed. Murmuring to her stomach. She then felt a kick and she gasped. "Is this your way of talking back to me?"
she jokingly raised a brow and set a hand on her stomach. A baby's heart beat can be heard in just a matter of eighteen days after being conceived, and when she heard it while going to the doctor she immediately fell in love with the little bean inside of her. She was now thirty-seven weeks into the pregnancy and babies are usually born around forty weeks. So, she had a little time.
(Y/n) sighed, softly rubbing her stomach, which had become a habit for her, and stretched her legs on the side of the bed. While she was resting Nightmare came into the room, sensing her distress previously and sat beside her. "Did he give you another sass-kick?" he questioned. Raising a bone-brow. "Mhmm!" (Y/n) laughed. Rubbing her eyes wearily. Nightmare then pulled her to him, making sure to be careful of her stomach, and wrapped his arms around her comfortingly. "You're doing amazing, I'm so proud of you, my sweet." He said. Kissing her forehead and resting a hand on her stomach. (Y/n) giddily smiled, full of never-ending love and appreciation for her supporting husband. He had been calling her 'my sweet' for a while after they made the Cream Brûlée together, and (Y/n) found it absolutely adorable. And fitting since she loved to bake!
Now resting in his warmth, (Y/n) hummed softly and continued to pat and caress her stomach lovingly.

A few weeks later her water broke and she was rushed to the nearest doctor to give birth. Nightmare surprisingly held everything under control and made sure (Y/n) had everything she needed for the trouble ahead. She felt like he was her own personal knight in shining armor, chivalry and all. Hours later, after labor and delivery, a healthy baby skeleton boy came into (Y/n)'s loving arms. His eye-lights (F/c), and his bones black, resembling Nightmare's own. He didn't show very much human in him, but (Y/n) shrugged it off and talked softly and sweetly at her newborn baby. Nightmare came in, returning from grabbing (Y/n) something to drink. He had been there for the delivery, and comforted/supported (Y/n) while she bit back her yells and gripped his boney hand. Handing her the cup, he took the baby into his arms and grinned wildly. He talked to the baby, acting as if the baby could hear him- which the baby could, since he had heard his dad in the womb- and softly pet his small skull. "You know (B/n), you should be thanking your mother right now, she just gave birth to you, ya little bean." Nightmare chuckled. Raising a brow and booping (B/n)'s 'nose' in delight. "Dear, he just came into the world. Give him time to develop and learn to talk." (Y/n) stated. Blowing on her (F/d) to cool it down. "I know, I know." Nightmare chuckled and kissed (B/n) on his forehead.

(B/n) then opened his eye sockets a little and smiled up at Nightmare, making said skeleton wide-eyed with a huge grin as he practically burst with happiness. Which is saying something, since he was literally made of negativity. "He smiled at me!" Nightmare excitedly exclaimed. Practically on the verge of tears, he bounced on his heels unconsciously. (Y/n) laughed and put a hand to her mouth, this was the happiest she had seen Nightmare in quite some time. When he was this happy it had to be something special, and that's exactly what this was, more special than anything they could ever imagine. "And you were worried that he wouldn't take a liking to you," (Y/n) stated. "He's your own son." (Y/n) rolled her eyes playfully. Her smile only brightened when Nightmare playfully glared back. "Yeah, yeah. Can you blame me for being worried? I wasn't quite popular back in DreamTale." Nightmare said, raising a brow. (B/n) started to then squirm in Nightmare's hold, he seemed to be getting hungry. "I think he's hungry, here," (Y/n) said. Opening her arms and gesturing for Nightmare to give her the baby. Nightmare nodded and gently placed (B/n) in her arms, giving him a quick kiss on the forehead as he stepped away. "I'm going to go out for a little bit. The gang will drop by while I'm gone, they begged me to see the baby, so be prepared for a ruckus." Nightmare chuckled. Grabbing his cape and draping it over his shoulders. "I'll be fine, I'm actually looking forward to seeing them again," (Y/n) laughed. "Go and do whatever you need to do, love you." Nightmare blushed slightly when (Y/n) blew him a kiss. But he grinned and planted a kiss on her lips. "I love you, beyond that of words can express." Nightmare said. His words sweet and gentle to (Y/n). She nodded and he set off to wherever. Focusing back on the baby in her arms, (Y/n) pleasantly sighed and a smile grew on her face. "How did I become so blessed? I couldn't ask for any more than what I have," she said to no one but herself. "I've never been happier."

Just as (Y/n) finished feeding (B/n), a nurse came in the room looking a little pale. "M-Miss, there are a group of skeletons claiming they know you. And are presently threatening every one in the building if they don't see you right away." The nurse quaked. Fiddling with her hands nervously. (Y/n) heavily sighed and smiled. "Please tell them to come in. I apologize for their harsh methods, please excuse them, they're just not used to polite manners." (Y/n) grinned wearily. The nurse gulped and nodded, and then rushed out of the room. laughing softly, (Y/n) looked down at (B/n)– who was currently looking up at her– and smiled at him. "What are we going to do with your uncles?" she asked. (B/n) smiled up at her and she chuckled. "You're certainly a happy boy, looks like that came from me and not your father, huh?" (Y/n) laughed. Then, the gang rushed in and crowded around (Y/n) and the baby. The nurse came rushing in behind them. "I'm so sorry ma'am! They ran as soon as I said which room was yours!" The nurse gasped. She was out of breath and obviously scared. "Oh it's fine! You may leave now, I do not need anything at the moment." (Y/n) laughed. The nurse nodded and left the room.

"He's so cute!"

"Pft, he doesn't look much like you, huh (Y/n)?"

"CuTe."

"I call holding him first!"

"He's like a small adorable burrito."

(Y/n) laughed as the skeletons around her spoke at the speed of light. They were clearly awestruck by the baby –Error more calm than the others– and wanted to see the small skeleton right away. Since Cross had asked first, (Y/n) gave (B/n) to him to hold. The rest following Cross. "So, HoW hAvE yOu BeEn (Y/n)?" Error asked. Now holding the baby in his arms. (He doesn't mind touch that much in this book) "Oh, I've been fine, busy and a little stressed, but not too bad," (Y/n) shrugged. Error nodded and continued to poke the baby lightly, examining how (B/n) would react. "How has the castle been?! Boring? Obviously, since we're not there." Killer exclaimed. Putting a fist to his chest and a smug grin came across his face. (Y/n) laughed and shook her head. "It has been a bit boring, but nothing extreme. I do miss all of your jokes." (Y/n) grinned. Taking a sip of water from her bedside. Killer chuckled victoriously and Cross rolled his eyes. "Well, we've missed you too, and Nightmare sure. But, between you and us, you're much more fun. And kind, for that matter," Cross laughed. Resting his hands on his hip bone. "Well, we best be going now. See you (Y/n)!" Cross waved, and the rest of the group followed. Error placed (B/n) back in (Y/n)'s arms and smiled. "TaKe CaRe." He softly spoke. Leaving the room and following the group out. (Y/n) happily sighed and smiled, hugging (B/n) to her closely. "They've changed so much since I first met them. I believe they're happy now that someone showed them kindness," (Y/n) whispered. "What do you think (B/n)?" (B/n) then smiled, almost as if he understood what his mother said. She laughed and softly rubbed his small skull.

Nightmare came back into the hospital room and grinned at the sight of (Y/n) and the baby sleeping. (B/n) resting on her chest, slowing rising up and down as she breathed. "Well, I was going to tell you that we can leave the hospital, but looks like I will just have to carry you out myself." Nightmare laughed softly. Walking over to where (Y/n) lay, and gently picked her up. Making sure to be careful so as not to wake the both of them up. He then teleported back to the castle– since nothing they owned was left in the hospital– and laid (Y/n) carefully down on their bed. (B/n) stirred slightly on her chest, but then let out a short and quick sigh and fell asleep again. Nightmare chuckled lowly at this and sat on the other side of the bed.
Taking off his boots, cape, and vest, he slipped beside (Y/n) in the bed and wrapped his arms around her. Hugging her close, and making sure the baby wasn't being squeezed at all, he closed his eyes and grinned. "Both of you are so precious, and worth more than anything in the multiverse to me." Nightmare lovingly whispered. Planting a kiss on (Y/n)'s forehead, and then one on (B/n)'s cheek. Pulling the comforter up just so it covers them comfortably, and turning off the oil lantern on the bed side. Allowing the comfort of sleep to wash over him.

__________________________

Well, that was fun to write! I hope everyone has enjoyed this book! We will be closing the cover soon and finally completing this goal of finishing this book. Thanks for reading you lovely people ❤️

-PastelMelon ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 434 20
After becoming friends with none other than the guardians of the tree of feelings, you realize more things are going on than the guardians care to re...
99.6K 3K 38
COMPLETED- 2018 "Where did you come from?" Ilia asked and that's when everything stopped. Where did I come from? I tried to remember, I thought real...
264K 6.8K 63
(EDIT: STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN! PLEASE CONSIDER REREADING THE REWRITTEN CHAPTERS [chpts. 1-31] ON MY PG!) You are a young teenager girl. You have a...
226K 6.9K 64
{Completed!} {First ever fanfiction, so it's really cringy and there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but that's what makes it old. (Like Philza Minecr...