My Pervert Husband

MisPokerface

"Fuck you .....you crazy Dracula" "Fuck you too" "Yeah let's fuck each other" "JEON JUNGKOOK YOU CRAZY PER... Еще

Character Introduction and Prologue
Contract
Wedding Night
Dracula
Upset
Is he dead?
Giant Moron
Kiss me
Wake up please
Why so Cold?
Let's bathe together
Intimacy
Confession?
Jealousy
Teasing
Heartbreak
He left?
Mom??
Last chapter

How to make her fall for me?

22.8K 1.4K 336
MisPokerface

Jk pov † 

My eyes fluttered open because of sunlight hitting directly at my face , ruining my sleep.I groaned while stretching my arms to cover myself with the blanket only to groan louder as I couldn't find it.My eyes scan the bed then I rolled to other side and stared down at the mat but it wasn't there either.

Where did my blanket go? I sat straight and found the knife next to the pillow.Events of last night flashed in my head causing me to smile sheepishly.

I grabbed my phone from nightstand to check the time.10 : 11 am , I usually wake up in noon.Yawning, I got off the bed and did a little stretching before walking out of the room.I stopped in front of the gaming room knowing that y/n ran into this room last night but she must have gone to work already.

Still ,I opened the door to check and to my surprise she is sleeping on the chair ,her figure curled up into a ball and I could tell her body is going to ache because of sleeping in such an uncomfortable position but do I care ? Hell nah

I would have cared a little if she was under me last night but she chose it for herself then suffer Miss Dracula.

I shut the door making a thump sound which I assume must have awaken her and walked towards the dining area giggling secretly.I heard faint footsteps when I was drinking water , I turned around and noticed her freezing at her place just as we made eye contact.

I simply walked towards the chair and sat there acting all innocent as if I didn't scared the shit out of the poor girl.She opened the fridge and grabbed the bottle before pouring the water into a glass and gulped down the water in one go.

I noticed her stealing glances at me and her lips wobbling as if she wants to say something but hesitating.

"Good morning" I heard her say lowly.

"Morning" I winked at her.

"Do you have any sleeping habits?" She asked and I tried so hard to suppress my laugh.

"I sleep walk sometimes" I lied smoothly.

"You should see a doctor, just a suggestion" She said and oh how adorable she looks.I like her that way ,all submissive and I can't wait for her to be like this when I'm pleasuring her.Oh how many things I want to do to her ,the thought itself is driving me crazy.No girl has turned me on the way she does without even trying.

"What time is it?" She asked, glancing at the phone on the table."10 : 20" I replied and noticed how her eyes went wide and mouth parted in utter shock.

"Shoot I was supposed to be at work before 9" She panicked and rushed towards her room.I laughed watching her retreating back.Is she always like this? I shook my head at my own thoughts and head to my room to freshen up.

A few minutes later~ 

I came back into the kitchen and opened the fridge to search for something edible but great there's nothing to eat.Just bottles of banana milk which I grabbed and opened the cap but noticed y/n's running figure,she all dressed up in her office attire.

A smirk appeared on my lips as an idea popped in my head.I quickly went to the living room and grabbed her arm before she could leave.

"What the hell ?Jeon let go I'm already running late" 

"My dear wife , you didn't cook breakfast for me" I said, earning a groan from her.

"Wow Really? I didn't know" She exclaimed sarcastically.

"Now you know ,so cook something for me, I'm starving" I said.She yanked her hand away and glared at me , completely pissed.

"Cook yourself and if you don't know how to cook then better learn it because I am not going to make anything for you.One more thing, since you stay home all day then why not do this and yeah clean the house as well" She exclaimed and crossed her arms.I stared at her in disbelief.She wants me to do all this? Do I look like a maid to her..! 

"I am not going to do any of it and for your kind information ,I have maids to do all of those chores" I said.

"Then go ask them to cook for you!!" She snapped ,her voice laced with anger.If a look could kill then I might have died right at the spot because she seems way too pissed.

"Hey wait.." I jogged towards her as she pushed open the door..

"What now?" She turned to face me with her jaw clenched.

"My morning kiss?" I leaned closer with a mischievous smile and her expressions says all that she isn't in the mood to snap back.Is she tired because of sleeping in an uncomfortable position or because I scared her too much?Wait ..why do I even care! 

"I only give morning kicks, you want it ?" I couldn't even say a word as she walks out of the door.

"Fuck you!" I yelled from the door frame.

"Fuck you too" She yelled back.

"Yeah let's fuck each other" I  said and laughed as she gives me a disgusting look before hoping into the car and drove away..

"Wait...what the heck? that was my car! Y/n!!! Ughh Dad must have given her my car keys but why my favorite car"I whined before walking inside and shut the door behind.

Your Pov † 

I was already running late and this man has the audacity to legit order me to cook for him.I didn't had a good sleep last night and I have no energy to argue with him right now but how is it possible when he makes my blood boil just by one look.

"Then go ask them to cook for you !" I yelled out , completely pissed at this point.Not wanting to face him for one more second, I dashed towards the door but he again spoke causing me to clench my jaw.

"What now !?" I asked , trying my best to not punch him out of frustration.

"My morning kiss?" He leans closer with a smug smirk.I seriously feel drained out already.How can someone be horny 24/7 ? 

"I only give morning kicks ,do you want it?" I said and walked out of the house.

"Fuck you!" I heard him yell from the door.

"Fuck you too!" I yelled back before opening the car door and mentally facepalmed myself after hearing his next words.

"Yeah let's fuck each other" I give him a disgusting look before hoping inside the car and drove away.

Why is he like this? I show no interest in him yet he won't give up and continue flirting nonstop.Do he not feel embarrassed at all or at least ashamed to only look at girls with those freaking pervert eyes.

And how the hell does he even get girls laid? He definitely gives no respect to them then how do they even agree to have sex with him? Why do they let him use them like a toy? 

I groaned, feeling mentally exhausted for no reason or maybe it's because I haven't slept for two nights.

Jungkook Pov †

I came out of the gaming room and plopped on the couch feeling bored.Usually I would hang out with friends, clubbing all night and wake next to some random girl but I can't do any of it because of the deal with dad…

I really didn't think that she wouldn't let me touch her because she agreed to marry me herself.I thought she fell for my charms but nah ,this girl is only ruining my peace and making me sexually frustrated..

But why did she agree? Is she playing hard to get? This could possibly be true.Yess, so if it's the case then I'm not giving up.

And I won't forget last night Choi y/n , I'll stick to my words to make you fall for me and leave you heartbroken after getting what I desire.No girl has ever said no to me in fact had throw themselves on me and she has the audacity to say no to my touch,this hurt my ego and I won't let it slide easily.

She will regret it so badly , I'll make you suffer y/n in every single way possible.

"Hey man wassup" I looked up to see Jimin Hyung with a maid following behind.She went into the kitchen to probably bring some snacks.

"Let's go in my room, I called you for something important" I said and head towards my room with him following behind.I told him everything about my so called wedding and he just laughed.

"Your father didn't send me an invitation so I don't even know how your wife looks but I'm amazed how a girl didn't give in to you.I doubt if the magic of your charm still works" He teased.

"Wedding isn't important for me.I did this to get her but still it didn't worked.I want to make her fall for me ,this is why I need your help.So stop teasing me and give me ideas how to make a girl fall for you" 

He thought for a while then sat straight with a smile causing me to smile as well.

"Let's watch k-dramas" He couldn't be serious right now? 

"I did not call you to watch k-dramas here.Can you take me serious for a minute?" I said annoyed.He smacked my head before getting off the bed to bring the laptop and came back.

"Idiot this will help you.Just watch and imply on your wife" He said and I nodded.

"So which one to watch?" I asked."I don't know ,I have never watched any, by the way girls love k-dramas so I'm sure it will work" Jimin Hyung replied and searched for a good k-drama.

"Let's watch this" He clicked the play button.We both watched three episodes and I started to get bored already.

"This is so cliche! It's better to watch porn instead" I said.

"So let's start from this scene..Act possessive and overprotective towards her.If she argues then pin her against the wall and kiss her" Jimin Hyung said and shut the laptop because I could tell he was watching it only for me.

"You think this is gonna work?" I was a bit hesitant because the girl I'm going to try this on is y/n ,the freaking Dracula, not some simple girl..

"Come-on just try it once if this doesn't work then I'll think of something else" He said and I nodded.

I already started imagining how her lips would taste.

Vote and Comment

'Don't forget to vote 🥺'

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

346K 13.2K 18
Jungkook and Taehyung hate each other. Except, of course, when they're having sex By @lookingatherhurts on ao3! https://archiveofourown.org/works/925...
170K 5.2K 23
A mafia rom-com Jungkook: you aren't Emily...right...? (He asked in stern voice) Yn: But I am the one whom you married (she replied in calm voice) J...
276K 10.9K 36
"Fuck you Jimin" "I killed someone for you so fuck you too" {warning: this is probably the most extra af story you've ever read} COMPLETED: January 1...
10K 440 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...