Somewhere Down The Road

De irebear01writer

It's a story about lover who met again after 2 decade. Let's see how their love unite after long time,Will th... Mai multe

The Story Behind
He in that 2 Decade
She in that 2 Decade
Till I Met You Once Again
Birthday Meet
Want to have Your Yes Again
Controversies
Family Dinner/Meet them Again
Part 2.
Worth of Reaveling You
Plan/His Birthday
Extended Happiness
Secret that still Secret
First Interview together
It already started
The First Meeting
Surprise Visit
She is the ARCHITECT
Instant Family Day
Babe Time (Part 1)
Babe Time (Part 2)
This what it feels like
Bautista
My Family
The Twin
Future with her
P R O M I S E
LDR Feels
"I'm so in love with you,and I hope you know"
Cleared
With them
Holly-days
Her weakness
Waiting
This thing called...
Back to square (what?)

Bimb's Birthday/Jealousy is Waving

301 12 18
De irebear01writer

Kris's POV:

Today is Bimb's Birthday,James and I are sharing in expences. He said "For Our Son". As per Bimb's request for his 7th Birhtday, He wants a Minecraft Theme Party. It took me 2 weeks to complete the supplier, Even I hire a party planner,I still help,because I want to have a smooth and good flow for my son's birthday. Good thing James participate in paying the party. Herbert help me too,he has a lot of conncetion because of their yearly celebration,He help me to lessen the expences because of the supplier that he recommended give a discounts. He also help me in finding venue. He also did promised that I didn't have to worry about the after party in his resort,he is the one who will gonna take care of it even the food, decorations and all.

Herbert help me a lot. He is one of my recharge when I feel tired,He always find ways to reach me out even he is busy,Sometimes he is inviting me for a lunch or he will told his driver to pick-up a flower then deliver it in home,It always came with a card that has his sweet words that always lessen my tiredness or he call and text to ask if I'm fine. He is always making me feel of being taken care of,even we did'nt see each other that much in the this past 2 weeks,He is understand it and still do effort for me. He never make me feel that I always need him to prioritize. He.is always supporting me. Herbert didn't fail in making me feel loved.

Bimb's party is starting 11AM. Kris TV is also shooting Bimb's party. All of the thing is done except for me. I still didn't have something to wear,this is always me,I am now here looking around my closet. After several times of picking,I Just decided to wear simple half long sleeves blouse for my top,And dark navy blue pants  that I pair with 4 Inch Black plain high heels. After preparing the thing I will wear and I will bought later at the party. I take a bath,After it I dry my hair first wearing bathrobe,I'm starting to dry my hair when Herbert calling in Facetime.

Answer Call....

Kris:Hi! (She said smilling while still drying her hair)

Herbert:Hello!

Kris:Why did you call?

Herbert:I will just tell something,I hope you will not be mad

Kris:It depends (laugh) What it is?

Herbert:I decide na lang na...... hindi na ako pupunta sa party ni Bimb,Sa resort na lang siguro

Kris:Why? (Sound dissapointed)

Herbert:Your Ex-Husband is there

Kris:So? (High Note HAHAHA)

Herbert:It might be awkward,Pati I'm not an important person to be there

Kris:Okay,If that's what you think.Bimb just ask me a while ago if your are coming in his party and i said yes. 

Herbert:I'll talk later to Bimb at the Resort just tell him I am still preparing for his after party

Kris:Okay (with no emotions shown in her face)

Herbert:Hey wag kana magalit,I just gonna make up to Bimb later okay? Said to Bimb I will just gave my gift later. Don't go too near to your Ex-Husband okay? I might get jealou

Kris:Eh You don't want to be Jealouse edi be there

Herbert:Wag na,I will gave them space as father and son. I will make up to Bimb later at night,except you will invite him 

Kris:No noh! (High note ulti HAHAHA) 

Herbert: Then good,I will just bond with Bimb later,You prepare na.I'll end the call,See you later Ms. Beautiful

Kris:Ms. Beautiful ka dyan! (giggle) Sige na,Bye! Send me address of the resort.See you Later HB!

Herbert:Okay,Laters Kristina (Wink and end the call)

I will admit it,I'm slightly sad that Herbert will not be there later,But I'm thankful he is looking in the bigger picture. He is still considering what will happen if he will be there. I'm done fixing my hair,I put my own make up for today.After all the rituawls ,I change my robe to the clothes I will wear and change my household slipper in to my heels. I check the boys in their room and everything seems fine,I already text my siblings too if they are ready,They all are in there way to the venue,because their houses is far a way from the place. Same in my close friend too that will be in Bimb's Birthday. I call the Party Planner to check if everything is fine,Thank God there is no problem there. I texted James that we are already leaving the house and he said that he is on his way too.

We are now leaving the house with my team. Erich and Kim Chui is going with us on the way there and I will invite them later at the Resort same with Pokie and K. That 4 girls is my closest friend,That know my deepest secret,They are the one who know when I'm sad or happy. And when it's comes to my love life, I didn't need to say that "I'm Inlove" because they always say that my aura change when i'm inlove. They are my most trusted friends, I can share my tears with them. When I'm said and I want to cry the 4 of them is just one call away,I'm always happy when i'm with them.They never failed to it.

We arrived at the venue safely,I saw that my family and friend are already complete,Even James is already there here,When I came down from the van I saw Herbert's Personel that are always delivering things at me going near at me holding a bouquet of flower

HB Personel: Ma'am pinabibigay ni Sir,Pabasa nalang daw po yung card

Erich and Kim:Yieehh!

Kris:Che! ( Giggle) Sabihin mo sa Boss mo nagtatampo pa din ako sakanya okay?

HB Personel:Yes po Ma'am,Una na po ako

Kris:Okay Thank you

Kim:Sino nagpadala nan ate?

Erich:Oo nga ate,Wala kapa nakwekwento sa amin na may suitor kana ulit

Kris:You'll meet him later at the Resort,So the 2 of you better come or else Pokie and K will only know who he is,But I guess the both of you know him,but later as my suitor

Kim:Pupunta talaga kami dyan ni ate erich,Di kami papatalo kay Ate Pokie and Ate K,Diba ate Erich?

Erich:Oo naman no!

Kris:Enough of that,Jane palagay to sa van ( give the bouquet) Kayong dalawa let's go na inside (the crew of the Kris TV start Filming)

Author's POV:

Bimb's party went well,but in the ending of filming Kris TV,James and Kris said their thank you's to each other,She became emotional when it's her turn to speak,they are sitting facing each other,While they are still talking Kris family and friends are with Bimb who is enjoying his Minecraft Theme Party.

Meanwhile Herbert is busy doing his thing in the Resort,The Person that he contact is done already decorating the area,He just said to make it with neutral colors, The Caterer is fixing their set up later,He said to his assistant to take care of the venue because he gonna go to the nearest mall to buy gifts (Author:With "S" so plural? Madami? Okay intayin ko ano bibilhin ni HB HAHAHAHA)

Herbert reach the mall after half an hour,He goes first in PlayStation Store to buy him PS4 and CD's of games,Then he goes to the Sony Camera store to buy him,Digital Cam with accessories. After paying the camera he head to the last shop he will go, In Gucci Store to buy matching shirts for Kris,Bimb and Josh,When he is going around he saw a Fuchsia Pink Color,One of Kris favorite shade of pink 

So knowing Herbert,He also get the bag,So atleast Kris' statement would erase ( "nagtatampo pa rin ako sakanya") Because a while a go he received a text from his personel that Kris is still not okay with his desicion earlier.

After all,He came back to the Resort and put the gifts in possible room of Kris and her Sons,After checking all the rooms in the resort,He saw that the Caterer is done already setting up the table and the buffet area,He go near to the buffet area to check the food.

There is Fried Chiken,Stir Fry,Beef Stew,Chicken Curry,Chicken and Fish Fillet,Carbonara and Spaghetti,Pork Steak and Lastly Steak,But the steak will be cooked when the guest is starting to eat and for the dessert, Mango Graham,Graham Balls,M&M that are in the bowl,Ferrero and Pepero in all flavors. After Herbert check all the necessities. He take a bath in room that will Kris staying,He bought clothes and shoes that he will choose from.After he take a bath he choose to wear,White Summer Short Sleeves Polo,And Not to Ripped Jeans,Paired with White Sneakers. He Wear not to thick Gold Chain just to have it class.He stay in the room while waiting for Kris

Kris POV:

We are now in way to the Resort of Herbert,He that no one is still there,So maybe we are the first who will arrive,I am now with Bimb and Kuya Josa as usual,And this time we are with Erich,Kim,Pokie and K. They said that they will go with me,Because they didn't want to drive

K:Gorge sino ba kasi yung suitor mo?

Kris:I said you'll meet him later (giggle) Pati sigurado naman ako all of you know him,but not as my suitor (laugh)

Erich:So that means ate he has a personality

Kris:I think he have,but he is private about his private life

Kim:Celebrity ba?

Kris:Kind of (laugh)

Pokie:Sino kaya yon?

Kris:You'll know him nga later (laugh)

K:Bimb who is Momma's suitor?

Kris:Bimb don't say it

Bimb:I'll obey Momma (laugh)

Kris:Just wait,We are near na din nama----

My word been cut when my phone rings, They're attention turn to my phone,they all look at it,So i get it quickly,Because they might see his name in my phone "HB😎💙"

Kris:Hello?......Yeah i think in maybe 10 minutes will be there....all is good?......okay.....bye

K:Gorge grabe yung spark

Kris:Ewan ko sayo! (Giggle)

Erich:Giggle much ate? (They all laugh)

Pokie: Yung smile mo oh (laugh)

Kim: Kayo na ba ate?

Kris:OMYGHADD Kimmy! No noh! (Laugh)

K:High pitch kana naman,nagtatanong lang eh

Driver:Andito na po tayo Ma'am

Kris:Ahh sige,wait I'll call him first

I call Herbert and said  that we are already in the front of the gate,After a couple of minutes I saw a familiar figure who is opening the gate

K:Ang sosyal naman nung nagbubukas ng gate  (laugh)

Pokie:Oo nga (she offers high five with K)

They didn't notice that I'm smilling while looking at him till my driver parked. Herbert go near my car,not knowing I'm with somebody else so I am the first one the go down

Herbert:Hi!

Kris:Hello (go near him and hug each other that shocked all of them,HB face her,but still not removing their arms)

Herbert:You look stunning

Kris:Bolero! (Laugh) You clean up good too

K:ehem

Kris:Ayy (laugh) Herbert this is K,Pokie,Kim and Erich my friend,Girls Herbert my suitor

K: What? So nung birthday?

Kris:It all started their K (laugh)

Pokie:Kaninong Birthday?

Kris:Long story Poks

Erich:Di ba po ikaw yung CEO ng HFolks Company?

Herbert:Ahh Oo

K:Wow,Congrats

Herbert:Thank you

Bimb:Hi Tito Herbert!

Herbert:Hi Birthday Boy! I will give my gifts later

Bimb:Sure Tito,Kuya oh si Tito Herbert

Josh:Hi Tito Herbert!

Herbert:Hi Kuya, Let's go na sa taas?

Kris:Sure,let's go (said to the girls)

Author's POV:

When they reach the area,they all said "Wow" not just because of the decorations but also in the city light that the venue is facing with infinity pool.

Kris:This is nice

K:Super gorge

Herbert:May kwarto kayong pag ii-stayan,Madami sa taas mga 14,two beds per room.Meron din master bedroom,dun kayo Bernadette

Bimb:Can i swim Momma?

Kris:Sure Honey,But let's wait for them and eat first hah

Bimb:Yes!

Herbert:Uhm Bernadette yung mga gamit niyo?

Kris:Nasa Van pa,why?

Herbert:It's still 5,I think punta muna tayo sa kwarto,Just text ate Ballsy to call you if they are already here

Kris:Okay,Let's go to our room first girls. Kunin muna natin yung mga gamit sa van

They go to the van and pick up their things,Herbert help them in bringing their things in the Master bedroom of the Resort. When they are already in the room,Kris fix it immediately,Her friends help her in organizing,After all is done,Herbert get the gifts he bought,When he get outside on the place he put the gifts he saw they are all siting in the bed,talking

Herbert:Came here Bimb here is my first gift for you (Bimb go near him,He gave the gift)

Bimb:(he destroy the gift wrap) Wow! A PSP4! Momma look (He go near HB and hug him) Thank you Tito Herbert,this is the best gift I received today

Herbert:Welcome but there's more

Bimb:There's more?

Herbert:Yep here (gave the box of camere that wrap by gift wrap)

Bimb:(open the gift wrap) A Camera! Momma!
(Hug Herbert) Your the best Tito Herbert!

Herbert:Welcome but (get the gucci) There is for Momma too

Bimb:It's not her birthday today Tito

Herbert:Yeah,It's not.But your Momma did an effort  (talking while going near to Kris) For you Bernadette  (give the gucci) open it,hope you like it

Kris:Thank you (get the box in the Gucci Paper bag,when she open the box and get the bag) It's Fuchsia (stand up and hug HB) Thank you

Herbert:Welcome (respond to her hug)

Kris:It's beautiful

K:Ang ganda naman niyan gorge

Erich:Bagay na Bagay sayo ate

Pokie:Wag mo na I-trade yan hah (laugh)

Kris:Ewan ko sayo Poks!

Herbert:But still there's more

Kris:There's more? Eh andami na neto and it's expensive,especially your gift to Bimb

Herbert:It's okay,that's what i do back then to Josh remember? And it's Bimb's 7th Birthday

Kris:Fine

Herbert:Here oh

Kris: (open the bag) Shirts?

Herbert:Yes,but check it all first

Kris:(open all the shirts) It's for the 3 of us

Herbert:Yes

Kim:Matchy matchy ate

Erich:Ang Ganda,pero mahal yung ganyan eh

Herbert:(laugh) Hindi naman...

Kris:Let's wear this Bimb and Kuya

Josh:Sure Momma

Bimb:Okay

Kris phone ring

Kris:I think ate Ballsy is here na

Herbert:Sige I'll pick them na,sunod na din kayo (leave the room)

K:Gorge ayaw mo pa sagutin?

Kris:Soon K (Giggle)

Pokie:But soon pa eh tingnan mo nga halos umubos ng million para sa regalo

Erich:Oo nga ate

Kris:Don't worry the soon is very near naman na

Kim:Kung ako yun ate sasagutin ko na mamaya yun (laugh)

Kris:Ewan ko sayo Kimmy! (Laugh) Let's go na,ate Ballsy is already there

They all came down,But Kris and her sons change their shirts first

Kris:Ate! (Beso beso)

Ballsy:Oh I like that shirt Krisy,Where did you bought it?

Kris:Herbert gift to the three of us

Ballsy:That's nice

Pinky:The place is beautiful ate

Ballsy: Yes,Herbert this place is Amazingly Beautiful especially the City Lights nice choice

Herbert:Thank you Ate Ballsy,Yung mga rooms po nasa taas,eto po yung number nung room (give the key card to Ballsy,Pinky and Viel)

Ballsy:Wow,It feels like hotel (all laugh)

Pinky:Digital locks?

Herbert:Opo yun yung nilagay ng architect

Viel:Who is the architect?

Herbert:By Euroasia ate Veil

Veil:Well excellent choice

Ballsy:Kids akyat niyo muna yung mga gamit bago tayo mag start

They Sons and Daughters head their way to their assigned rooms

Pinky:May acoustic band?

Herbert:Yes ate pinky,don't worry trusted naman lahat ng nandito

Kris:That's good

Ballsy:Do you take care of this Krisy? I thought you're busy

Kris:Uh No ate,Herbert is the one who take care of all of this

Ballsy:Your amazing Herbert (all laugh)

Herbert:Di naman ate,Mas mabilis lang gawa ng connections

Viel:That's the key

Pinky:It is (laugh) The decoration fit so perfectly

Ballsy:They are here na,Let's start the party,Jiggy please lead the prayer

Jiggy go in the front and get the mic

Jiggy:Bless us,O' Lord,In these,Thy gifts,we are about to receive,from thy bounty,through our christ,Lord Amen.

All:Amen

Party Planner:Let's all head in the buffet area

The chef starts to cook steak in the front of them while they are still getting food. The acoustic band start to sing also. They are all  one long table that are good for 30 person.No one is sitting in the middle they are only in the side. They are enjoying watching the chef cook the steak and listening to the acoustic band

Herbert:Ate meron akong Wine,Palabas ko?

Ballsy:Yes,thank you.I forget to buy

Herbert:No problem ate,madami namang stock dito,Jose palamigin niyo yung wine saglit sa chiller then pa serve

Jose:Okay Sir

Kris:Thank you (Hug Herbert from behind,While Herbert is facing the City lights,The Hall are open so Kris Family and Friend can saw their sweetness gestures)

Herbert:(look at her,Smile and hold her both hand that are wrapping him) Welcome

Kris: (she put her chin in his shoulder) thank you for your gifts,especially the one that for Bimb,He is very happy

Herbert: Always Welcome,Are you done eating?

Kris:Yes,Just waiting for the wine

Herbert:Don't drink too much okay? I'll be home by 12,baka malasing ka walang mag alaga sayo

Kris:Hindi ka dito mag sle-sleep? Why?

Herbert:All the room are occupied,I'll be back na lang tomorrow morning

Kris:I don't want

Herbert:Pano? Wala nga ako tutulugan

Kris:Sa room namin,Two bedroom naman yung master bedroom

Herbert:San ako tatabi eh di na kami kasya ni Bimb and Josh kung dun pa ako matutulog,wag mo sabihin na sayo ako tatabi (he is the one who only laugh) di nga? Sayo ako tatabi?

Kris:Pwede naman eh

Herbert:Nakakahiya kay ate Ballsy,baka mamaya sabihin may gagawin ako sayo

Kris:(knowing Kris,she is sometimes naughty) Wala nga ba? (Whisper in his ear softly)

Herbert:Ikaw hah,paka tease mo (both laugh) pero hindi ba magagalit si ate Ballsy pag mag katabi tayo natulog?

Kris:I will ask ate na lang later,halika na balik na tayo dun

When they came back in the table,the both of them received teasing smile and looks

Kris:What? (Everybody laugh)

Noy:Ang Sweet mo naman Kristina (the laughter is now more louder)

Kris:Noy! You always tease me (giggle)

Viel:Di kana nasanay kay Noy (laugh)

Their calm night is full of laughter and how they appreciate the view they saw,Bimb and Josh swim with their generation while the rest is near the pool while talking and sipping their own wine. Kris and Herbert seat next to each other,Herbert put his chair closely to Kris,And put his arms in the back rest of the chair,And no one notice it because they are busy  on what they are talking about. When it's already almost 11 PM Kris said what she and Herbert just a while ago about him going home at that time

Kris:Ate,Herbert is going home daw at 12

Ballsy:Why? Anong oras na yon

Herbert:Wala na po kasing akong tutulugan ate,babalik na lang po ako early morning bukas

Ballsy:I taught 2 bedrooms yung kwarto nila Krisy,bat di ka nalang don?

Herbert:Kung dun po ako matutulog ate di na po kami kasya nung mga bata,kaya uuwi na lang po ako

Ballsy:Eh sinong katabi mo Krisy?

Kris:Wala naman ate,Bimb said kasi na he will sleep with Josh

Ballsy:Eh yun naman pala eh,Tabi na kana lang  kay Krisy Herbert

Herber:Okay lang ate?

Ballsy:Oo naman (laugh) Hindi na kayo bata (everyone laugh)

Herbert:Sige po dun na lang ako

Ballsy:Oo,saka di ka pwede umuwi,nakainom ka pa

Kris:Bimb,Josh take a bath na,tomorrow na lang again,Ask ate Jane for the clothes and towel

Josh and Bimb:Okag Momma

Until 12 midnight they are talking at the pool area,Their chitchat cut off when Ate Ballsy said that she is already sleepy,So all of then decided to go in their rooms. Kris friends is sleeping in 1 bedroom with 2 king sized bed,And when it comes to her siblings,they have their own bedroom with their spouses except of course with Noy,And the rest have their own room.

At Kris's Room

Kris is the first one to shower,While Herbert is fixing the thing he will wear and need,After 20 minutes of waiting finally Kris is done,She is wearing Pink Silk Panjamas. Herbert now is the one who is taking shower,while Kris is waiting for him,She is reading book in her Ipad,She want to wait for him,to say thank you.After minutes Herbert came out from the bathroom Wearing with shirt and Black Panjamas.

Herbert:Still not sleepy? (He said while sitting beside Kris in the bed)

Kris:Not yet (She said and close the screen of her IPad and put it in the night stand)

Herbert:You want anything to put you in sleep?

Kris:No,Thanks you? Are you sleepy na?

Herbert:A little (lay at the bed and cover his body with the comforter)

Kris:Thank you (she said and face him)

Herbert:Kanina ka pa thank you ng thank you (laugh)

Kris:Well you deserve it

Herbert:You deserve it more (slide his arms in the back of her neck)

Kris:By the way I really love the bag (fixed her head in his arms)

Herbert:Thank god,I just saw it when I'm going around the store I saw the bag,then i remember you like that shade of pink that's why i get it---it's your prize

Kris:Thank you too for making Bimb happy (put her left arm around him and Herbert put an arms of his in hers and hold her back by the arms that is in the back of her neck)

Herbert:I said always welcome (yawn)

Kris:Your already sleepy na (she is about to get her arms so he can sleep properly but instead of letting her go,He hug her,and she responded to it)

Herbert:Let's sleep like this nalang,eto na lang prize ko

Kris:Hay! (Giggle) Okay okay let's sleep na

Herbert:Wait I'll just turn of the light (get the remote of the light in his night stand,and he closses all the light before turning on the dim light in the corner)

Kris:Goodnight HB (burry her face in the crook of his neck)

Herbert:Goodnight Bernadette  (kiss her forehead,Kris close her eyes and smile when he kissed her)

GOODNIGHT!

=========================================

GOODNIGHT KB! SANA MAKATULOG KAYO HAHAHHA LOVE YOU ALL

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

31.1K 1.6K 21
"I hated you, was really rude with you. But I never thought that I would fall of you with the time. Maybe destiny wants us together, your my destined...
94.9K 3.3K 49
This story will show you how in one minute destiny can be so kind and how next moment destiny can be so cruel. This story is about how a happy family...
179 13 10
This story is about two friends who fall in deeply love. From being friends to falling for each other, from hesitation to comfort, from gestures to n...
72.3K 5.4K 41
Two strangers. Sumedh and Mallika. A strange connection. A wedding that will change their lives forever. What could possibly happen? This is the t...