perfect harmony โ€ข jj maybank

luvstarkey_

๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ... ะ•ั‰ะต

intro
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36 (bonus chapter)
!season 2!
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
2.27
2.28
2.29
2.30
2.31
2.32
2.33
2.34
2.35
2.36
2.37
2.38
2.39

1.37 (bonus chapter)

6.7K 115 30
luvstarkey_

~~~

school was starting back up which meant trying to get as much money the two Lively's had to do before it started. for groceries, tutoring if they need it, school activities, supplies and a lot more things. Belle sat on her bed fixing up her last book Rafe had destroyed which was Pride and Prejudice, she double taped it going to her bookshelf setting it in. looking out her window at the empty Château broke her heart, what she would do to just see and hug John B one more time, tell him how much she loved and cared for him.

but she couldn't. she looked at her uniform for the beach club in disgust shoving it in her drawer. she was grateful for the job JJ had gotten her because of the amazing pay but wasn't excited to be around the Kooks who talk crap nonstop whenever they see a Pogue around.

a text appeared on her phone seeing her mother sending her yet another text about the Kook Academy and how great Figure Eight is, she grabbed her phone muting both her parents texts tossing her phone onto her bed.

~~~

Belle walked through the bookstore quietly trying to make herself feel better since John B and Sarah's disappearance, not even books could lift her mood. walking through the isles trying to find at least one book, her brother sent her out for the day instead of staying in her room but she'd rather be in her room than out.

the front door of the store opened followed by loud laughing, Belle looked over seeing a few of the Kooks.

Sean, Kelce, Josephine and Katherine.

"fuck." Belle cursed silently hiding through the bookshelves going back to her search.

she ended up grabbing 'The Deal." by Elle Kennedy making her way to the counter where Eve was waiting for her.

"how are you doing, sweetheart?" Eve asked checking out the book.

"i'm doing," Belle sighed pulling out her money.

"you don't have to pay, it's on me. you've gone through a lot these past weeks." the young woman shook her head seeing the money.

"no it's okay, i can afford it really, just take it and keep the change, i know you need the money." Belle insisted knowing she was going through some stuff as well with her son being sick.

"thanks hun." Eve grinned, Belle sent her a smile grabbing them bag and walked out of the store.

Belle walked her way back to her small side of the island, but instead of going home she turned her way to the boneyard where it was always empty during the day since it usually gets full at night for parties, but the four Pogues have avoided it ever since the night John B and Sarah went missing.

sitting down on the sand setting the bag beside her, pulling her legs up to her chest, Belle looked at the ocean in silence. that's what Belle has been hearing a lot the last few weeks, half of her was missing, it was weird not hearing music blast from the Château everyday and laughing from inside.

Belle rubbed her eyes wiping the tears away, she sniffled pulling out her phone checking the group chat seeing nobody had texted in it. JJ was at work, Pope was most definitely studying and Kiara was either with Pope or at The Wreck helping out her parents.

"Belle?" she stood up quickly turning around hearing the familiar voice.

"get the fuck away from me." she spat at Rafe.

"Bells, listen to me, please-"

"no! you know damn well what you did and because of you my best friend is gone. all your piece of shit friends won't keep their mouths shut saying how he was the that killed Peterkin when they should all know it was you!" she spat pushing him away from her, tears welling up in her eyes.

Rafe stayed silent looking down at the girl.

"everything has gone to shit, because of you." her voice cracked.

"Belle.." Rafe started to speak.

"look who we have here!" Kelce approached followed by Sean.

Belle grabbed her stuff moving around Rafe when Sean stopped her standing in front of her.

"where do you think your going, Pogue?" he grinned.

"home. now if you can move that'd be great." she snapped.

"thought you'd be clearing that friend of yours' name." Kelce laughed at Sean's words.

"everyone knows the truth anyways so you shouldn't even-"

Belle swung her fist right towards nose as Sean lost his balance falling down to the sand.

"fuck you!" she pushed the two Kooks away from her walking straight home.

~~~

"Belle, open the door come on." Zale knocked on his little sisters door for the twelfth time that day.

Belle looked over tossing the bag of ice to her nightstand standing up opening the door, Zale furrowed his eyebrows seeing them state his sister was in, she climbed back into bed grabbing the ice pack laying it on her knuckles.

"JJ's been calling you all day, he's worried and so am i, what the hell happened to your hand?" Zale asked sitting down in front of his sister.

"i saw Rafe at the boneyard and then Kelce and Sean showed up and started talking about John B and then i punched Sean in the face." Belle explain removing the ice showing her hand.

"Belle," sighed the older Lively.

"i won though, knocked him straight to the ground." Belle looked at her brother smiling lightly.

Zale laughed at his sister pulling her into his arms hugging her tightly resting his hand behind her head.

"i know you've had it rough, kiddo. with John B and Sarah gone, plus mom and dad being back, and then the Kooks being asses about John B, i need you to start focusing, especially with school being up in a few days." he told her, Belle nodded sitting up pulling away from her brother.

"i should go see JJ, huh?" she looked at him.

Zale chuckled nodding his head, "he's out back waiting for you."

Belle stood up leaving her room making her way to the back porch seeing the blonde on the couch, she opened the door catching his attention.

"hey," he sat up.

"hi." she made her way over sitting beside him.

"i've been calling and texting you all day, you okay?" he placed his arm around her shoulder.

"yeah, i just didn't feel like talking to anyone, i'm sorry." she raised her hand where his was resting on her shoulder intertwining their fingers.

"don't be- who'd you hit and why did i miss it?" he caught at glance at her knuckles.

Belle laughed showing off her hand, "i punched Sean in the face, knocked him to the ground too."

"you know i'm kinda hurt i missed it, i would've loved to see it." he laughed.

"maybe the Kooks will piss me off again." she told him.

"maybe." he shrugged, she smiled leaning into him.

"what book did you get today?" he pecked her cheek wrapping both of his arms around her.

"The Deal. i heard it's a really great hockey romance book so i decided to give it a try." she explained to him.

JJ loved hearing Belle talk about books, pretty sure she had explained every single book she had in her room to him and even if he didn't understand a word she was saying about the books, he loved hearing her talking about them.

JJ placed his hand on her cheek turning her to face him, Belle smiled at him as he kissed her lips, instantly kissing back Belle placed her hand on his bare chest since all he was wearing were cargo shorts and his opened up flannel. JJ could never get tired of kissing her, it was addicting to him, she was the one for him and he knew that once be realized he fell in love with her.

she was the one for him.

and Belle knew he was the one for her. 

~~~

hello my lovelies! this will be the last bonus chapter for a while since i'm currently writing for season 2 on waves!

if you came here from waves updates will be up very soon!

thank you all so so much again for the love and support on both waves and perfect harmony.

you'll all see Belle and the Pogues back very very soon.

love, A.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Breathless | JJ Maybank lolamaybank

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

72K 984 39
๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™† ๐™๐™‹ is never the best way to begin summer holidays, but maybe Lauren and her new Pogue friends weren't ready for what was coming...
569K 10.6K 19
หš.เผ„โ”Š ๐๐‹๐„๐”. ( แดŠแดŠ แดแด€สส™แด€ษดแด‹. ) โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ flora finds herself in the awkward predicament that includes a treasur...
LITTLE SECRET | RAFE CAMERON leewrote

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

626K 12.3K 69
๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค...
Thalassophile // JJ Maybank Rayna

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

230K 3.4K 57
๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š˜๐š™๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ : ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŠ Franklin moves to the Outer Banks after a tragic accident back home. She moves on with her...