Revenge With The Enemy

By x-night-travels-x

Aurora Lopez had the intentions and goals of starting new, and having a normal life. She was met with difficu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 19

654 13 3
By x-night-travels-x

Auroras POV

When I woke up that morning it was 11:38, and Mylah and Rylan seemed to be gone.

    "Aurora, get up. We have plans today so I suggest you go get changed and put some makeup on or something," Hayden shouts from the kitchen, and I mentally give him the finger.

    He is fucking annoying.

    I get up and walk straight to the bedroom. I looked through my clothes and decided to wear mid-waist medium wash shorts with a navy blue drawstring crop tee.

    So before I got changed into the clothes I picked out, I got into the shower and washed my hair and body, then I soaked in the relaxing feeling of the water hitting my face.

    After I got out of the shower put my clothes on and then looked at myself in the mirror after I brushed my teeth.

    Something is missing.

    Then I decided to blow dry my hair and curl it, and then put it up in a high half up ponytail, and along with that some make up.

    And by make up I mean maskara.

    So that's what I did.

    Now I am done getting ready.

    I walked out of the bathroom and nearly walked into Rylan, but I walked around him and headed to the couch to wait for everyone to be done.

    I don't feel like eating breakfast this morning.

    Not long after I was sat on the couch Hayden sat beside me, along with Rylan and Kylie sitting on the other couch.

    "So what are the plans today?" Rylan asked, sounding like he really didn't want to be here.

    "How about we go to the haunted house?" Kylie smirked, at hayden. MY boyfriend.

    "How about no," Rylan and I said at the same time with a fake smile plastered onto our faces while looking at Kylie.

    She only wants to go to the damn haunted house so she can 'get scared' and cling to Hayden.

    "Any other suggestions?" Hayden asked.

    "How about the fair?" I redirected my eyes to Hayden with a small smile on my face and questions in my voice.

    Everyone's face lit up to the idea.

    "Were going to the fair bitches," Kylie cheered, which caused Hayden and I to laugh.

    Then not long after we all piled up into Rylan's SUV that his friend put gas in and drove back down here in, then they took their car back from him too.

    Anyways, Hayden and I sat in the back seat and Kylie sat in the passenger seat, and obviously Rylan sat in the driver's seat.

    On the way to the fair we listened to Kylie's total opposite music taste.

    I looked up from the bracelets I was fidgeting with on my wrist and over at Hayden. A smirk spread across my face when I got an Idea.

    I sit myself in a position where my back is against the wall and I try to stretch my legs out across the seats and Haydens lap.

    Hayden looks up at me and glares at me before shoving my feet away from him.

    Then we pulled into a parking lot and parked, not that far away from the fair. So we walked the rest of the way.

    "I want cotton candy,"Kylie giggles in a flirty way to Hayden, and then she pulls him towards the cotton candy.

    So I walk off on my own and decide to get on a ferris wheel, but guess who else was in line behind me.

    Kylie and Hayden.

    "Are you with them?" The worker asked.

    "Yes, she's with us," Kylie said before I could say anything.

    So we get onto the ferris wheel and Hayden sits in the middle, talking to Kylie the whole time. Ruining my peace and quiet to see the view.

    Then he started rocking it, thinking it was funny.

    My anxiety started to kick in and thoughts flooded my head.

    We're gonna fall.

    The ferris wheel is gonna break.

    I am gonna puke.

    Then we reached the ground and I rushed off of the ferris wheel once we got off and ran to the closest trash can and puke.

    Hayden and Kylie laughed and me while a guy with dark brown hair that almost looks black. He has baby blue eyes and looks to be around the same age, standing behind me holding my hair out of my face for me.

    Then when I stopped puking he handed me a napkin.

    "My name is Nathan," He smiled.

    "Im Aurora, thanks for helping me while those two just laugh at me," I sighed and nodded towards Hayden and Kylie.

    "They were rocking the seat a lot, That's why I got sick," I rolled my eyes.

    "Makes sense," the guys laughed. "But I should probably go find my girlfriend and her family," He chuckles.

    "Babeeeee," A girl who looks to be around the same age and height as me runs up to Nathan and hugs him.

    She has light blonde long hair, blue eyes, freckles, and looks very sweet.

    Then she saw me and looked really confused.

    Shit, I hope she doesn't think I am flirting with her boyfriend.

    "Before you think I am flirting with your boyfriend I must inform you I have a boyfriend and am not flirting with yours," I raised my hands up in surrender and nodded over to Hayden and Kylie.

    Laughing made its way to my ears from not only them but the family coming behind me.

    "Don't worry, you're okay," The girl snickers.

    "Oh thank god, I really don't want any drama," I laugh in relief. " Already have enough drama from them and my boyfriends best friend,"

    They all laughed.

    "My name is Aurora," I smiled at the blonde one that is hugging Nathan.

    " Im Sarah," She smiled back, then pointed to a woman who looked to be in her early 30s. She has medium blonde hair, just below her shoulders. Along with green eyes.

    "That's my mom, her name is Maria," Sarah introduced.

    Then she points to a young boy with dark brown hair that's parted in the middle and reaches his eyebrows. He has Blue eyes, with a tint of brown in them.

    "That is toby, my younger brother, he is 10,"

    Then she points to the shortes little boy there, that has medium brown curly hair. Blue eyes tinted with some green. And small little freckles littered his face.

    "That is Samuel, but we call him Sammie. He is 4, the youngest brother"

    Samuel stuck his tongue out at his oldest sister.

    Then she points to a young girl that has light brown hair t, bright green eyes and a bright and adorable tired smile.

    "And this little monster is Ellie, she is the youngest child in that family," Sarah snickered as she picked up Ellie. "She is 3,"

    "We're not waiting for you, so bye," Kylie shouted over to me annoyingly.

    "Damn bitch, why don't you get new friends," Sarah laughed.

    "Oh trust me, I wish I could," I laughed with her.

    "Why don't we hang out together?" Sarah suggested.

    "Ya, we could go to that new cafe!! I am dying to get an iced latte with sweet cream foam and caramel drizzle, and I heard they make them!!" I say excitedly.

    "It's a date," Sarah smiled, then nudged my shoulder with a smirk which made us both laugh at ourselves.

    After arriving at their car we all get in, and I sit in the back seat by myself.

    "To be clear yall aint kidnapping me right?" I questioned seriously.

    "Yes, we are kidnapping you. That's your only escape from those toxics," Sarah smiled.

    "Thank goodness, they and my boyfriend's best friend are suffocating me," I sighed in relief.

    I knew we were just joking around, so why not play along longer.

    "Oh ya? Why don't you explain why your boyfriend's best friend suffocates you?" Nathan suggested.

    "Oh well, he constantly flirts with me, tells me how shitty my boyfriend treats me, he's stuck up my ass, always trying to take care of me, and tries to get me to hangout with my sister more. Who also lives with him," I fake smiled.

    "Girl it sounds like he's more of a boyfriend than your actual boyfriend is,"

    "He is, but in an annoying way," I sat farther into the middle seat and sighed.

    "What is his name?" Nathan asked.

    "His name is Rylan," I rolled my eyes.

    Then the two of them looked at each other in shock.

    Then not long after they started asking me more questions about him and how I felt about him.

    Then we arrived at the cafe and ordered our drinks after sitting at a table closest to the large window at the front of the cafe.

    "How long have you guys been dating for?" I asked Sarah while nodding towards Nathan and where he stands up at the counter talking to the person behind it.

    "Oh, only three years, actually would you like to hear how it happened?" She questioned.

    I nodded in agreement and sat back into my seat in a position where I am prepared for this conversation to be along.

    "Well we used to hate each other a lot, but then our best friends went on a date and tricked us into a double date, we kinda became best friends that day. Then after almost a tear of being best friends we started dating," She explained.

    "And I loved you ever since We first talked on that date," Nathan smiles down at Sarah and leans down to kiss her cheek then takes his seat beside her.

    "Shit we have to go, my cousin wanted us to hangout with him at the fair," Sarah jumped out of her seat and started collecting all of her belongings.

    "Oh okay, do you mind dropping me off at my apartment?" I questioned.

    I do not feel like hanging out with Hayden and Kylie.

    "Oh yeah of course, but before that here's my number," Sarah smiles as she writes down her number on the back of the receipt.

    Rylans POV

    "Hi sorry we were late, we got distracted talking to a new friend," My cousin Sarah snickered.

    "Actually, I think you know her, Her name is Aurora," Sarah's Boyfriend Nathan smirked.

    "Yup, I definitely know her. Where'd she go?" I asked.

    "We Drove her to her Apartment," Sarah smiled. "Now I got to have a talk with you," She narrowed her eyes at me and I gave her a confused look.

    "That boyfriend of hers is a fucking asshole, so why are you even friends with him," She asked.

    "Honestly, Because of her," I trailed over, thinking about the full answer. " When I first bumped into her in the hall I was very annoyed, but then I saw her and how one second she was pissed off and then the next she seemed to be nice, and I just needed to get to know her,"  I continued.

    "Everything in me wanted and needed to be in her life, everything in me needed to get to know her," I paused and smiled. " But she practically hates me.. Well so she says and acts," I chuckled a little bit then smiled as an image of her pops up in my head.

    "Yall arent even friends and yet you are still falling hard for her," Nathan chuckles.

    "From afar, he is falling for her from afar," Sarah adds.

    "Dude You gotta make her yours," Nathan laughs, while Sarah clings to his arm the way Aurora did when she couldn't walk.

    "Hello, earth to Rylan," Sarah laughs as she waves her hand in my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

    "Ya no, sorry but I don't do relationships or anything of the sort," I chuckled.

    For her I would, and that's the thing I don't understand.

    She is driving me crazy.

    "Ya, whatever," Sarah rolled her eyes and then tried to walk away but Nathan wouldn't let her.

    "You have something you have to tell him to remember," He whispered in her hair.

    She looked down at the ground and sighed.

    "Thank you for helping my mom pay for dad's treatment, because of you he may be able to live the life he has always dreamed of. He could walk me down the aisle when Nathan and I get married," She says then looks down at the promise ring that lays on her ring finger.

    "He wants to meet you,My father, your uncle. He wants to meet you," She looks up at me with a sad smile on her face.

    "Well I would love to meet him too," I smiled back at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 1 16
Ryu, a normal highschool girl, boring life right? Everything is normal until Aiden and Ryu met. These 2 have been enemies for almost all the school y...
285K 11.6K 43
[18+] MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ "Are you going to hurt me?" Evalyn said slowly, taunting. "I could easily knock the breath out of you, lass," Elijah growled...
157K 9K 61
A girl, haunted by her past was living in solitude. A man, running from his own demons. When their paths collide, the girl wants to run, but the guy...
425 28 24
Countless parties, late-night outs, and foggy memories... that was all Iris knew until her parents threatened rehab and boarding school. She couldn't...