leave us alone. ❦

By suck_lord_mokito

"he's always following me and worrying about me, it's annoying". Highest ranks #1 bottom bakugou #1 top todor... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
1❦
ᒿ ❦
3❦
4❦
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
6❦
8❦
9❦
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᒿ
11❦
12 ❦
13 ❦
14 ❦
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3
𝟣𝟨 ❦
17❦
𝟣𝟪❦
𝟣𝟫❦
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
𝟤𝟣 ❦
𝟤𝟤❦
𝟤𝟥 ❦
𝟤𝟦 ❦
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟧
𝟤𝟨❦
𝟤𝟩❦
𝟤𝟪❦
29❦

7❦

5.6K 150 365
By suck_lord_mokito

It was Monday morning, the dual-haired male still didn't get a reply from bakugou, and his uniform was still at the male's house.

Todoroki decided to wear a white buttoned-up shirt and black slacks, and white Converses, nothing too "free" but close to somewhat "presentable".

The dual male then took the blondes males clothes and folded them up to put in his bag and give back to bakugou, while grabbing his phone and card and headed out.

Todoroki started walking through the halls of the dorms seeing his classmates also getting ready as he soon made his way out of the entrance, as he saw the midoriya, ochako, and Iida Talking to each other so he decided to catch up.

"Oh hey, todoroki," ochako said looking at the male greeting him with a warm smile.

"Hello," todoroki responded.

"Oh hello todoroki-Kun," the green male said starring at his clothes in confusion.

"Todoroki, where is your suit, this is acceptable," Iida said looking at the male up and down.

"It's at bakugou's house" the male responded.

"That was unexpectable but I understand," the male said fixing his glasses as he walked towards the school, the dual male earning looks from people in other classes.

They then opened the front door in the building and going upstairs to their homeroom class which was with 
Aizawa.

As soon as todoroki stepped into class the black longed hair male looked at him.

"Mr. Todoroki where is your uniform?" Aiwaza said.

"I have it," a male said before todoroki could say anything, the blonde-haired male got up and walked towards todoroki while reaching in his bag to reveal nicely folded clothes that were his uniform, which made todoroki do the same thing and take out the blondes clothing out his backpack, they weren't folded as neat as bakugou's was but it was okay and they "exchanged" clothing well more like return it to be exact.

"This is odd, also todoroki why weren't you on campus after school and on Saturday until late" Aizawa said fixing his "scarf".

"I had to spend the night at bakugou's sir because I forgot my phone and card, but luckily midoriya had it, sorry sir," todoroki said holding his uniform in his hands.

"You may be dismissed, to go change your clothes, of course, students can't leave without permission, I know that we have a project to do but you should at least inform Mrs or Mr bakugou to call us and tell us about your staying but I'm sure they're busy," he said taking a sigh and swatted todoroki off to go change in the changing room which was used to change into their hero suits but it will do.

Todoroki went out of the classroom to go to the changing room which was about three minutes away once he got there he closed the door going to sit down on the bench and pull out his clothes.

They smelled fresh like bakugous clothes which he assumed, during this whole waiting process it got washed.

The male then slipped on his pants grabbing his belt buckle and went through every loop and pulled it back and buckled it, he didn't take off his button-up since it was just another plan short like the ones he already wears to school so he just threw on his uniform jacket and buttoned it up and put his tie on.

He grabbed his other clothes and went to his locker twisting the lock from over zero three times then going right to his first digit then left to his second and back right to unlock it then shoved them in there and closed it shut grabbing his bag and heading back.

The male left walking into the halls until he reached the right-numbered door, once seeing it he opened the door, earning stares but they soon started to fade away.

"Welcome back Mr. Todoroki," aiwaza said looking tired as usual, while welcoming the male in, as he soon went to go sit by the blonde-haired male.

"Please don't push me this time," todoroki said sarcastically as he scoots closer to the male to read the paper on the desk put the blonde male decided to move the paper in front of him causing the dual male to scoot close to him.

"Is that supposed to be a joke?" Bakugou said looking at the male while grabbing the paper, making it unreadable for the dual male.

"No, but I can make it one," the dual male said trying to grab the paper from the other male.

"How about I make your face one uh?" The blonde male said putting the paper in his right hand moving it father until someone snatched it.

"Uh?" bakugou said looking back.

"There is no time to play in class," the male with the glasses said while holding the paper in his hand.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you were right beside me," bakugou said look at the male as he leaned back, Iida gave him back the paper soon going back to work with his partner which was ochako.

The blonde male finally set the paper on the desk and sat upright and scooted up in his chair.

"Whatever" bakugou said pushing the paper in the middle.

"Thank you," the dual-haired male said all up in the blonde male's personal space then scooted back to the other side of the desk.

"Yeah yeah, just get the fuck out of my face you firefighter fuck" bakugou said with his face scrunched up.

"Aww, a new name I'm honored I might hold the world record of "bakugou's most named person," todoroki said putting his hands in the sky and waving them down.

"No, your gonna have the world record for the fastest person to ever die," bakugou said stabbing his pencil on the desk Breaking the lead.

"Oh, so your getting mad" todoroki said in a low tone smiling at bakugou moving his face closer to the male.

"Am not" the blonde said getting closer.

"Then why are you whisper yelling at me," todoroki said getting closer.

"No, I'm not" bakugou said getting closer their heads almost in touch.

"boy's, calm down get your faces off of each other please it's a Monday, I'm tired, look at your paper at least," Aizawa said giving his natural tired look.

"Yeah you don't wanna repeat Friday before you two smooch each other's faces off," Mineta said moving his lips together until a book got thrown at him.

"Yo shut it grape balls or I will stomp your little ass into the ground," bakugou said making todoroki laugh.

"What's so funny?" The blonde said.

"Your face" todoroki replied.

"Real funny" bakugou said grabbing todoroki by the collar and pushes him closer to where his ear is.

"Unless you want to end up like purple nuts over there, I suggest you, to shut up," bakugou said.

"Yes, my queen" todoroki responded.

"I'm not a girl, though you must be blind you need to get those things checked out," bakugou said letting go of the male's shirt collar.

"Wait your not, I thought you were a transgendered male?, but no, no I'm seeing things pretty clear" todoroki responded joking about the first part.

"BAS-"

"Alright alright calm down, Mineta deserved that, or maybe I don't feel like going over there to check on him, to be honest, now enough," aiwaza said sitting back down to fall asleep or something, no one really cared as long as he was sleep they were free.

Bakugou decided to shut up and clutch his fist on the table while reading the paper with todoroki.

"Hey, Kat are we-"

"What did you just call me?" the blonde said looking at the male.

"I said kitty Kat" todoroki said raising his voice a little louder.

"When did you become this bold icy hot?" bakugou said with knitted eyebrows.

"I don't know, when did we become friends?" The dual male said going into their third argument of the day happily inside, but the outside told another different story.

"Never," bakugou said.

"Oh so right now or maybe when I went to your house, yeah I thought so too see we're on the same page," todoroki said.

"No, we're not, go check your ears too while you are at it" the blonde responded.

"Only if you come with me" Todoroki winked and grabbed bakugou's hand and started rubbing it, but the male pulled back in slapped his arm.

"Are you flirting icy hot because if so I don't want to hear it or see it?" bakugou said looking at the male.

"No I'm straight," todoroki said with a straight face.

"Straight my ass, your more crooked than Deku's bones" bakugou said laughing while slamming the desk causing some stares from his classmates.

"I'm serious," todoroki said looking at the male.

"Okay then, stay in the closet if you want, but you will get hungry and bored so you will have to come out," bakugo said chuckling.

"End of conversation," todoroki said and the bell ranged for lunchtime, and everyone got up and headed to the cafeteria.

Bakugou sat alone trying to hide from his "squad" until he felt someone sit in front of him.

"Look you bastards I told you-" once bakugou looked up he noticed it was the dual-haired male.

"Oh so you're following me creepy bastard you are becoming more like Deku," bakugou said looking at him as he took his lunch out of his bag.

"Just because we are project buddies doesn't mean we are supposed to be attached to the hip shit I won't even let those stupid extras sit with me, and oh my god speaking of attached what in the hell Is that green-haired bastard doing?" Bakugou said looking at the green-haired male the decided to come his way, well his and todoroki's way.

"What the fuck do you want?" Bakugo asked looking at the male.

"I-i was wondering why todoroki-Kun didn't sit with u-us," the green-haired male said.

"Well, the bastard decided to sit here, please and thank you, you may take your leave," bakugo said trying to wave the male off.

"No midoriya-kun how about you sit right there," todoroki said Patting the side of the table.

"I'm leaving," bakugo said and got up to look around and every table was full even the five extras were sharing a table with someone else, so the blonde-haired male sat back down and sighed.

"Don't talk to me fuck face" bakugou said looking at the green-haired male

"S-sure okay," the male said fixing his bag and putting it down on the ground trying to not be awkward.

As todoroki pulled out his lunch, bakugo was looking at him as he watched the male pull out an orange and water.

"What the fuck, you call that a meal todoroki?" Bakugo said using the male's name for what everyone can believe the first time in general.

"Yeah, duh what else," the male said looking at the blonde with a serious tone.

"No, icy-hot that isn't a lunch are you stupid," the grumpy male said looking at his own black shiny lunch box with stickers on it and opening it taking a chopstick and picking up a sushi roll.

"Open your mouth," the blonde said starring at the male.

"K-kacchan I don't think he will eat that I trie-"

"Shut up nerd I don't care what he doesn't or do like," bakugou said leaning over the table towards the dual male.

"Now open your mouth icy hot" bakugou said moving the food towards the male.

"Yes mother, can you do the choo choo train song for me," todoroki said opening his mouth, making the blonde retaliate.

"Eww, If your gonna do that creepy-ass shit go somewhere else, or go find a crackhead on the street to play make-believe with but not with me," the blonde said slowing leaning back on the table.

"Okay okay I'm sorry, kat" todoroki responded.

"Oh, you so hungry?" Bakugo said.

"What?" The male responded confused.

"I advise you to go up in the kitchen and make yourself something to eat," the blonde male said.

"There is no kitchen," Todoroki said.

"You love being a sarcastic bastard but can't take a joke," bakugou said shoving the food into the dual-haired male's mouth.

"No, honestly I was scared for my life" todoroki said after swallowing the food.

"Wait a damn minute, Mrs. Bakugou? Is that you disguised as bakugou,  because this food is amazing" todoroki said.

"It's me you idiot, you're really bumping up your courage today uh," the blonde male said.

"No, but you just get the best of me," todoroki said with a wink.

"Stop before I slap you, you peppermint bastard" bakugou said raising his chopsticks.

"Mommy that's child abuse" todoroki responded.

"YOU BITC-"

"Kacchan calm down, todoroki-kun w-was just joking," midoriya said pulling on bakugous uniform.

"Joking my ass it won't be funny when I commit homicide on the candy cane bastard, and what are you still hear?" Bakugou said but before the green-haired can respond the dual male said something.

"Because I invited him," todoroki said looking at the green-haired male and back at bakugo.

"Oh yeah and who invited you, "bakugou said.

"Me, myself, and I, can you just shut up and feed me," todoroki said causing the green-haired male to gasp.

"YOU-" but before bakugou could finish anything he saw todoroki pull up his phone with the words written, "Mrs. Bakugou" on it and her number with the call button right next to it as the dual haired males fingers were slowly going to press it before todoroki could bakugou shoved food in his mouth.

"Happy?" bakugou said and todoroki smiled and nodded, oddly the male has been smiling and talking a lot lately and it was a very rare view to see and hear, as lunch was about to end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.6K 54
When Todoroki turns up on Midoriya's doorstep, crying and mentally in pain, what will Midoriya do to help his best friend and crush? Includes : -Baku...
95.6K 3.5K 35
It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day cruise! After a very intense semester, Sh...
2.4K 37 15
Midoriya Izuku never said a thing about Bakugo Katsuki's bullying. It was growing inside him, and eventually, it exploded. Bakugo's attitude towards...
7.7K 135 15
"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞,𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝" 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤𝙪 𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙭 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤 🖤🖤...