Kill for you ✔️

By funsizedshorty_

[COMPLETE] [MATURE] ❝Revenge is a bitch, I'll make it my bitch. ❞ Mars Matthews was anything but innocent. Sh... More

A/N
Dedication
one.
two.
three.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
Epilogue.
Thank you.
Covers.
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter #2

four.

210K 6.4K 12.6K
By funsizedshorty_

A week.

That's how long I was here.

Yes, I still didn't get my gun.

I have been training non-stop with Ryder but he is getting pretty annoyed because I keep on taking breaks every five minutes.

Well sorry I'm not as fit as you.

I'm now in the room they gave me to sleep in and I'm just staring at the floor because I don't have a phone.

Vincent just waved me off when I asked him for it, saying I have better things to do than go on my phone but then has the audacity to go on his phone after saying that.

I haven't seen him a lot after that because I threatened to throw his phone in the pool and he knows I would do it.

He is avoiding me now.

Well I know he finds me annoying , so I'm making it my mission to annoy him to the point where he will want to stab me or better, leave me on the side of the road.

But at dinner, I take my chance by bullying him. Either about what he is wearing or how he eats.

He thinks just because he suddenly is my boss, I have to respect him at all times.

Paige barged into my room, panting as if she was running.

"Hey, Vincent is asking for you. He's in his office," she breathed and fell onto my bed, clutching her head.

My heart suddenly started to race and I scrambled up, pulling up my pants as I stood up and stared at her.

"Oh shit, can you come with me. I think he still wants to kill me." I pleaded and she smirked.

"Want me to hold your hand?" she teased and I smacked her with my pillow.

"If you want to. Just don't leave me alone in the office with him," I said.

She stood up and rolled her eyes, "I can't stay with you. I'm not part of his killing cult so I'm not allowed in his office."

"Just come on, but if I don't come for dinner tonight I'm dead," I warned and walked out my room, Paige trailing behind me laughing.

Soon we stopped outside the office and I knocked softly, but Paige being a fucking traitor, knocked so fucking loud I swear my dead father can hear.

"Bitch," I mumbled under my breath and she rolled her eyes, shooting me a wink.

Not getting a reply from inside, she opened the door and sighed.

"Just wait here, I'll go get him." she patted my back, walking out and pushing me inside the office.

I closed the door behind me, my eyes growing in size as I took in the office.

I looked around the modern office, shelfs stacked with books in one corner and a large wooden desk in the middle.

I trailed my finger along the books, dust flying off making me sneeze softly.

The door clicked open and I spun around, crossing my arms as Vincent walked in, hand playing with his collar.

He stopped mid step and narrowed his eyes at me, head tilting to the side as he watched me take a seat behind his desk where he was supposed to sit.

I brought my legs up, slamming them onto the desk and smirking as he clenched his jaw.

"You look like shit," I said, eyes trailing down his suit that was drenched in dry blood.

He tensed, taking slow steps towards me and I stood up as he stopped in front of me, palms falling onto the desk roughly.

"Really?" he hummed, dark eyes staring into mine.

I moved my head up to keep eye contact with him and I settled my hands on my hips, cocking my head sideways.

"It's not a surprise, considering you always look like shit," I taunted.

He grabbed my arm, slamming me against the wall, breathing coming out heavy as he glared at me.

I let out a sound as my back hit the wall but I ignored it, smirking at him as his hand squeezed my hip, other hand resting beside my head.

"Did I hurt your ego?" I mocked, pushing my face closer to his.

"I don't need your opinions on how I look." he murmured, thigh resting between my legs.

I pushed him away roughly, wiping a hand down my face and glared at him.

"Is this because I didn't give you your phone?" he questioned as he unbuttoned his suit jacket.

"You took my phone but didn't take the knife I had? Pretty shit mafia you run, if you ask me," I scowled.

"I didn't ask you though."

"Shut up," I glared.

He smirked, "Or what?"

I made a move to grab the gun he put on his desk but he was faster, grabbing it and lifting it above his head with a teasing smirk.

"Want this?" he tutted, waving it around in my face and I clenched my jaw.

"What did you call me for?" I asked and he rolled his eyes, sitting down on his chair.

He sighed.

He intertwined his fingers, setting them on the desk and looked towards me, gaze dark and possessive. It made me shiver.

"Oh, we're in business mode now?" I teased.

"Can we be serious for a few minutes" he asked, his face hard and serious.

"Sirius is dead though," I murmured, and he gave me a look that had me laughing.

I nodded, and he mimicked the action. Copycat.

"Ryder told me that you are good at fighting but you aren't that great," he started and I scoffed.

"I'll fucking knock him out and then we'll see who's not good at fighting," I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"Quiet," he snapped, eyes glaring at me.

"But, we have agreed to first teach you how to use weapons instead of fighting," he continued, ignoring my annoyed look.

My face lit up and I shrieked.

"I get a gun?!" I asked and he nodded looking like he regretted the decision already.

"Fuck yeah, bitches. Your favorite bitch Mars get a gun." I sang to myself and he looked at me amused.

I cleared my throat, bringing my legs up so I'm sitting cross legged and I gave a look that says 'carry on'

"Tomorrow we are taking you to my warehouse where there is a gun-range. Roman will show you how to put a gun together." he finished and I scoffed again.

"Roman? As in your brother? Roman Black? No, thank you. He will probably shoot me and say it was an accident" I shake my head and he groans.

"Fine, I'll show you then. But we're taking it slow, so don't expect anything fun." he spoke and I groaned this time.

"It's better than Big foot," I mumbled to myself, getting up and walking out, showing him the middle finger and leaving the door open.

I walked back into my room, Paige already sitting in my bed, her face stuffed with candy and I smiled at her.

"Let's get fat, bitch" she mumbled through her food and I nodded, jumping on the bed next to her.

***

5 hours later, we are laying on the floor, clutching our stomachs.

I swear this girl bought the whole fucking candy store.

At least it's not my money.

She perked up and swats my stomach making me cough.

"Giuro che un giorno mi ucciderai e poi ti perseguitavo, puttana." I cursed at her and she looked at me confused. (I swear you are going to kill me one day and then I'm going to haunt you, bitch.)

"What?" she asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"What do you want, Paige?" I questioned and she shook her head, laying back down, hitting her head and I try so hard not to laugh.

"Fuck, okay. Did Vincent or Ryder tell you about the Mafia ball coming up soon? You have to go anyways because you're part of it," she spoke.

"Really?" I tilted my head at her, smirking, "I'll be going, don't worry."

"Thank god, I wanted to help pick out an outfit," she blabbered and I rolled my eyes.

"No you're not. I want to pick out my own things," I argued and she shook her head, pouting at me.

"Please?" she begged and I grunted.

"No."

"Please?"

"I will slap you."

"Sorry," she said.

***

"Fuck you, Vincent," I cursed at him as he grabbed the gun out of my hand.

"Is that so?" he smirked and I looked away.

Roman sat further away, watching our interaction with a smirk and I glared at him. He stuck his tongue out and I showed him the middle finger.

Ryder stands besides him, arms crossed as he narrowed his eyes at Vincent.

"Just let her show us what she got," Ryder spoke and I nodded.

"Ryder gets it," I pointed at him and Vince sighed.

"Qepe, Ryder." Vincent warned, eyes squinting as he stared at Ryder. (Shut up, Ryder)

Ryder raised his hands in defeat, smirking at Vincent.

"What are you going to do? Fire me?" he teased.

I snorted.

We are at the gun-range and they hid all the guns away from me except one and now Vincent isn't letting me use it.

Fucking bitch.

I groaned and sat down on the floor, crossing my arms over my chest like a child and Roman laughed.

"Come on, let me show you and then maybe I'll let you keep one." Vincent said and I jumped up nodding.

He shook his head, putting the bullets into the gun and making a move to hand it to me.

When my hand reached out to grab it, he pulled it away making me groan.

"I scratch and bite," I warned, taking a step closer to him.

"Can you crawl and beg too?" he taunted.

I grunted as I kicked his shin, grabbing the gun from him and reloading the bullets he took out, shooting the cardboard figure, throwing Vincent an unamused look as he stared at me in surprise.

"Clap for me!" I shout and Roman starts to clap.

I bow dramatically, blowing the tip of the gun, smirking at Vincent's shock expression.

"Maybe I should teach you how to use a gun," I mocked and shoved the gun into his hands, walking away.

"Can we get food on the way home?" I shout.

***

hey, i know it's a short chapter but i'll make future chapters longer, i'm just a bit lazy right now. tell me if you like this chapter. :)

#marsgotagun

8/15/2021

-Z

edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 409 64
Lucinda was tied in ropes, her head hang low, her hair were wet , her legs were tied in both sides of A wooden chair. Her both wrist were tied tight...
62.9K 1.3K 18
《𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟�...
1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...
12M 365K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...