Found Again

By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... More

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]

1K 39 36
By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

-Bucky's POV-

        I walk over to a bench in the garden that overlooks the lake. I watch the reflective water ripple as I skip rocks over the bright surface.

        I feel some way for Y/N... I think I like her. She's kind, forgiving, gentle, sympathetic, and beautiful inside and out. But she's also the strongest, smartest, most amazing fighter I've ever seen, and I was in a war.

        She's the only girl I've ever liked this much. The only girl to fully turn my head.

        Only one other person turned my head before... but I'm excited to get to know Y/N better because I like her so insanely much.

-Narrator's POV-

        Steve walks over and sits down next to Bucky.

        "What's up, Buck?" Steve asks, a smile on his face as always when around Bucky.

        Bucky smiles at his thoughts, "Just enjoying this feeling."

        "What feeling?" Steve inquires.

        "This crazy feeling I get when..." A light blush coats Bucky's cheeks, "When Y/N is around. It's an indescribable feeling."

        Steve slowly nods, "She's a sweet girl."

        "Indeed." Loki's angry voice isn't even close to being covered by the calm facade he's attempting to present.

        Steve and Bucky spin around. Loki is standing behind them with pursed lips, clenched fists, and a deadly glare.

        "When did you get here?" Bucky asks, quite flustered that Loki heard his confession about Y/N.

-Loki's POV-

•Five Minutes Earlier•

        I'm walking around the gardens, on my way to the spot where Y/N accepted me as a friend and where I vowed to be as good a friend as I possibly can.

        It's now my favorite spot. It's the spot where I truly realized how special Y/N is.

        When the bench finally comes into view, I notice Sergeant Barnes sitting on it as Captain Rogers sits beside him.

        I feel angry that they are sitting on the bench. The bench that means quite a bit to me. But I'm also curious. I want to know what they are saying, so I silently teleport behind them.

        "This crazy feeling I get when..." Sergeant Barnes pauses, "When Y/N is around. It's an indescribable feeling."

        Sergeant Barnes feels softly towards Y/N as well... as well...

        I feel confused. Do I like Y/N? Yes, but do I like Y/N?... Also yes.

        This is very odd. I've never held feelings for anyone but two measly childhood crushes.

        My first crush was a boy. Sweet, considerate, and smart. Sweet, yes, but nothing really sparked to the point I would consider courting him.

        My second crush was a girl, fierce and brave. Interesting, but too overbearing. Again, not that much of a spark between us.

        Y/N seems to be the perfect mix of the two. She's understanding, without a doubt adorable, and lovely. She's a breathtaking angel with wits that match mine.

        But she's also the most fearless warrior I've ever met. Honest, brave, and true. Yes, that is quite the heroic description, but she's actually a hero. An interesting hero. I fully enjoy her company, and I feel the complete spark I was missing with the other two.

        Now Sergeant Bucky Barnes, the gold-hearted soldier, shares the same feelings as I. He is a respectable man who has always had values and morals. No chance she will pick me over him.

        Captain Rogers slowly nods, "She's a sweet girl."

        "Indeed." I can't control my anger seeping through my attempted calmness.

        The two soldiers spin around to meet my intense glare.

        "When did you get here?" Sergeant Barnes asks, quite flustered.

-Narrator's POV-

        Loki takes a deep breath and ignores the question, "I wish to talk to the sergeant in private, Captain."

        Steve looks over at Bucky, who nods. Steve goes back inside while the god and sergeant stay with locked eyes.

        "Why are you angry?" Bucky probes warily, not wanting to make Loki unnecessarily upset.

        "You're not the only one who admires Y/N."

        Bucky's eyebrows shoot up in surprise, "You like Y/N?"

        "I admire her." Loki corrects.

        "Even gods can have feelings." Bucky points out.

        Loki stays silent for a minute, "...Yes..."

        "Just admit it. We're the only ones here. You like her."

        Loki rolls his eyes, "She's mortal."

        "Doesn't change the fact she's brilliant, kind, caring, and amazing."

-Loki's POV-

        I swallow hard. I know she's all of those things, but hearing him say them while knowing his feelings is irritating. Almost unbearable.

        "You've also got to admit she's funny, compassionate, wonderful, an-"

        Before I know what I'm doing, I summon a flamethrower in my hand.

        Sergeant Barnes' eyes widen a bit, "What are you going to do with that?"

        I look down at my hand then back up at him.

        "Nothing."

        When I go to vanish it away, I can't. I don't want to, but Y/N would want me to. The rational side of my brain is struggling for power.

-Narrator's POV-

        Loki turns on the flamethrower. He fires it at Bucky, and he dodges most of it. Although, it does burn his clothes and give him some minor burns.

Loki freezes, slightly shocked. When he sees that Bucky is mostly okay, he unfreezes and sighs.

Loki holds back a laugh, "You'll live."

"Will I, though?"

Loki shrugs, "Depends."

Bucky circles his metal arm around, loosening it up a bit in preparation, "Are we really going to have to fight?"

"Possibly."

"Then let's go."

Loki drops his flamethrower, then summons a dagger in his hand and summons one in Bucky's hand. Bucky looks down at the dagger with an unimpressed look.

Loki scoffs, "Picky much?"

Loki vanishes Bucky's dagger, replacing it with a Gerber Mark II.

"How did you-?"

"I read minds."

        Bucky raises his brows and shrugs, "Fair."

        Bucky lunges at Loki, and Loki dodges the knife. When Loki goes to stab Bucky in the shoulder, Bucky grabs his wrist and twists his arm. Loki teleports behind Bucky.

        "No magic," Bucky commands.

        Loki rolls his eyes and teleports in front of Bucky again, "Fine."

        When Bucky goes to punch Loki in the face, Loki grabs Bucky's fist.

        "You'll have to do better than that."

        Loki takes his dagger and slashes Bucky's cheekbone, not able to get a deeper cut than a light slash at this angle. Bucky throws his knife into Loki's shoulder then slowly pulls the knife out of Loki's shoulder, making Loki quietly hiss in pain.

        "Not the sweet soldier you seem to be, huh?"

        "You started it."

        Loki lets go of Bucky's fist and quickly punches him in the face.

        "Why are we even doing this?" Bucky asks suddenly.

        "What?"

        "Why don't we let Y/N decide?"

        Loki sighs, "I don't know where my head was at. I agree."

        Bucky walks towards the compound while Loki quickly heals his shoulder. Loki picks up the flamethrower, but for some reason, he can't magic it away. For some reason, his sub-conscience wants to own up to hurting Bucky.

        Loki looks up at Bucky as he reaches the doors of the compound, "What are you doing?"

        Bucky ignores Loki and goes to Y/N's door before he knocks.

A/N: I ended this chapter here because the rest would be a repeat of the previous chapter.

Also, I'm sorry if this chapter isn't that good. I didn't plan this chapter, so it was interesting to align the events of this chapter with the former chapter.

I love you all, and I'm so incredibly grateful for you. I hope you've drunk at least one glass of water today and had the appropriate amount of meals given the time of day. If you haven't, get off your ass and get some (said with love).

This is a really long A/N, sorry!

I love you all!❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 14.3K 41
LokiXReader Fanfic. Bit of a Slow burner, compared to some I have read ❤️. When Y/N is caught up in an avengers mission concerning Hydra, she is no l...
276K 8.6K 51
You are a frost giant, exiled from Jotunheim since you were a teenager. You were sent to Midgard, alone. That is, until the Avengers found you and to...
77.6K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...
72.4K 1.6K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...