>Fell In Love With A Hero<(Vi...

By KaniraTamira

(BeyBlade Burst x Boboiboy Galaxy Crossover) (Slightly Boboiboy x reader) After (Hero's Name) and her friends... More

The Characters
Back to Normal?
Junior Starts Now!
Darkrix Appeared!
Fumiko's New Power!
Training Starts!
Beast Appears!
Grey Witch's Darkness Power!
Here Comes Terrix!
The Heartbroken Shu!
5 Superheroes Appeared!
Beigoma Games Starts!
Black Nightmare!
Sasha Become Darkfire!
Yuya's Crush!
Sasha's Mojo!
Second Tier!
Another Haunted House!
Boboiboy's Date!
Kira Becomes Celestia!
Dark Fang Appears at Night!
Eagle Came to Action!
Wolfie, The Bloody Wolf!
Yellow Wizard & Grey Witch!
Feeling The Heat!
The Story of the 3 Dragon Keys!
Yuya and Kira's Date!
Love Red Eye/Shu Back!
The Last Golden Dragon Key!
The War! (Part 2)

Valt the Dark Valkyrie!

175 8 3
By KaniraTamira

Friday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

Your pov

Since Yuya joined Beigoma and plus, joined our band, I felt like we're amazing!

"That ain't so bad," Chris said. Yuya chuckled.

"You guys are the best," he said. "I'm so lucky to have a friends like you guys." Us girls awed at him and he was blushing mess.

"Well, we can figure it out what kind of power you have," Fumiko said, Yuya nodded.

Just then, Valt came out of the nowhere and hug Sasha. We giggled as Sasha was a blushing mess.

"Are you okay, babe?" Sasha asked, looking at Valt.

Valt didn't reply and pouted. He nuzzled her neck, making her blush even more.

"What's wrong with you? You're clingy today." Sasha said, lifted an eyebrow. Me and the others looked at each other in confusion.

"Can we have spend time together?" Valt asked, our jaws dropped.

My twin brother, becomes like this? That's not Valt I know.

"Umm...sure?" We turned to her.

"Sasha!" Chris whisper shouted.

"What?!" Sasha whispered.

"You know what, have fun with him." I winked at her and left to class, leaving her blushing mess.

In classroom

"My brother never clingy before," I said.

"I wonder why," Boboiboy shrugged.

"And you said 'have fun with him', sounds like they're having a private time," Tenchi said, Fumiko nodded.

"Just leave them," I said.

"Hey..." Boboiboy spoke up, making us turned to him.

"How about we both go to the diner after school, how's that sound?" He asked, smiling at me. Me and two girls looked at each other before turned to him.

"Sure why not," I said. "I could use some break before going to training."

"Awesome!" He give me a thumb up, I chuckled.

Timeskip to gym

In gym

"Hello people!" Me. Aizawa said. "Today's we're going to play Basketball!"

We heard someone squealing, making us turned around to see Fang was squealing.

"I loved basketball!" He smiled, Boboiboy facepalmed, Fumiko looked so confused, and me and Tenchi nervously chuckled.

"Alright! Let's team up with 5 players! Pick your players and team up!"

I smirked as I turned to Tenchi and Fumiko.

We're splitting up into 2 teams each.

I was teaming up with Tenchi, Fumiko, Boboiboy and Boa Alcazaba, since he's a kid I haven't met yet.

I saw Fang was teaming up with Valt, Honcho, Daichi and Genta.

"Boboiboy! How could you!" Fang yelled, we sweatdropped.

"I thought you were my best friend!"

"Shut up!"

I facepalmed, Tenchi and Fumiko nervously chuckled.

"The first team is Team Tenchi!"

"Next, their opponents is Team Fang!"

"Just wait, Boboiboy! I'm going to knock your team out." Fang smirked.

"Shut up, you emo wannabe," Tenchi insulted, making Fang growled at her.

"Why you!"

"Let's begin!"

After the game

Surprisedly we won the game. Fang went to his emo corner while we sweatdropped at him.

"He never change," Boboiboy nervously chuckled.

"Typical Fang..." Tenchi muttered.

Timeskip after school

"Be honest here," Sasha said, we all turned to her. "Valt would never be clingy." We nodded.

"Yeah, like when at lunch time, he just came out of the nowhere and hug you," Fumiko pointed out.

"And when before going to class, he gave you a kiss on the cheek before leaving." Chris added.

"Something's up with him," I said. "We need to investigate what happen." They all nodded.

I turned to Boboiboy.

"We can go to the diner after training, sounds good?" I asked, he nodded. I did not notice a certain pink hijab girl staring jealousy at me.

At Tenchi's dojo

"You must be Boboiboy, right?" Moon asked, Boboiboy nodded. "The superhero from another dimension." She looked at Boboiboy's friends. "And you all must be his friends, right?" They nodded.

She looked at Yuya. "And you must be Yuya, right?" Yuya nodded. "A boy who'd transfer to Beigoma, plus joining Beigoma Stars."

"Let's be honest here," Moon crossed her arms with her serious expression.

"Yuya Daisugaki," Yuya flinched. "You must have a rare power inside of you." Yuya looked so confused.

"Rare power?" Yuya asked, Moon nodded.

"Step forward," Yuya steps forward. "Mystica Hyroki!" Yuya suddenly gasped and fell on the ground. We all gasped.

"What's going on?" Yaya asked.

"Is he okay?" Ying asked.

"He's fine," Moon give them a reassured smile. "I just gave him a rare power,"

"Rare power?" I asked. "What kind?" Boboiboy added. Moon giggled.

"You'll see," she said, we groaned. Man, we really need to know.

Yuya woke up and stood up. "What's going on?"

"I just give you a power," Moon replied, Yuya looked at her in shock.

"Power? What kind?" Moon chuckled and pat his head.

"Soon, you'll know what kind of power do you have," she said, Yuya nodded.

Just then, we heard an emergency alarm.

"We're being summoned!" Fumiko said, looking at me.

"Let's go!" They nodded before all of us took off.

We're arrived at the park and saw a villain. His appearance are,

(You guys knows this, am I right?!)

"Great, he looks like Red Eye," Sasha commented.

"Who are you?" Chris asked, the mysterious villain chuckled and smirked.

"The name's Dark Valkyrie, just call me Valkyrie." He replied.

But for some reason, his voice sounds familiar. Then the realization hits me.

"Valt, is that you?!" I shouted, shocking everyone.

"No way, Valt?!"

Valkyrie growled and summoned his sword.

"I'm not Valt! I'm Dark Valkyrie!" He dashed towards us. He swung his sword at us but we all dodged.

"Let's transform!" I said, the girls nodded.

"Elemental!"

"Let's Dance!"

"Show Time!"

"Fly Up!"

"Magical!"

Yuya stared at us in awed.

I turned to him and give him a reassuring smile.

"Hope you've figure it out," I said before summoned my sword and dashed towards Valkyrie. I swung my sword at him but he blocked it.

"Snap out of it, brother!" I yelled, he growled before slashed my shoulder. I'm about to dodge but it's was too late as his sword hit me. I screamed and fell.

Third person pov

"Boboiboy Elemental Split!"

There are 3 elementals, Earth, Wind and Lightning.

You stood up and split yourself into 3 as well.

Now, there are Dawn, Sky and Electro.

All three Boboiboy Elemental was shocked that you could do that.

Sky looked at Wind and gasped.

"No way!"

Electro having an irk mark on her forehead and smacked Sky's head.

"You nimrod, no time for that!"

"I'm sorry!"

"They were just like us," Wind muttered, Lightning nodded with Earth.

Valkyrie growled and dashed towards them.

They dodged.

"Lightning Whip!" Electro summoned her whip and wrap it up to Valkyrie's leg.

"Wind Tessen!" Sky summoned her Tessen.

"Earth Scythe!" Dawn summoned her scythe.

"Attack!"

All three boboiboy nodded before dashed towards them.

"Lightning Slash!" Lightning slashed his weapon at Valkyrie but he blocked it with his sword.

"Wind Blast!" Wind blasted his wind at Valkyrie, causing him fall.

"Lightning Shock!" Electro's Lightning shocked him, making him screamed in pain.

Valkyrie growled and vanished.

"Where did he go?" Tynix asked, looking around.

Just then, Valkyrie appeared behind Tynix and Victoria.

"Dark Burst!" Two girls got hit and they screamed in pain.

"Tynix! Vic!" You and your elemental sisters yelled.

"Gelacio Lunix!" Volta shoot the arrow towards him but he swiftly dodged it.

"Dark Flick." He appears behind Volta and knocked her down by flicking on her forehead, making her fell on the ground.

Valkyrie appeared in front of Xeris. Xeris gasped as her eyes widened.

"Dark Blast!" He blasted his power at her, she fell and lost consciousness.

"Hiya, what should we do? He looks strong!" Ying panicked.

"Calm down, Ying," Yaya calmed her down.

Yuya clenching his fists and glared at Valkyrie.

"Stop hurting them!" Yuya yelled, gaining Valkyrie's attention.

"And what are you gonna do? You don't have power like them," Valkyrie laughed.

Yuya screamed as a white light surrounded him.

"What's happened?" Gopal asked.

"I don't know," Fang said.

"Light's Off!"

His hair changed into white.

Boboiboy and his friends, plus you and your elemental sisters stared at him in shock.

"What?!" Valkyrie gasped.

Yuya's eyes yellow eyes changed into white one. He locked his eyes with Valkyrie and Valkyrie was just stood there after he got locked on.

"Is that his power?" You asked. Tynix, Volta and Victoria stood up and saw Yuya.

"Yuya?" Tynix said.

"No way..."

Just then, Valkyrie fainted and Yuya's eyes turned back to yellow.

Valkyrie changed back to Valt.

"Is this the rare power that Moon told us?" Volta asked.

"Could be." Xeris said.

Timeskip

At Tenchi's dojo

Your pov

"So, you know about your power?" Moon asked, crossing her arms. Yuya nodded.

"The power you have received is Vision," she said. "Your eyes change color means you'll use them for fighting."

"We saw his eyes white earlier," Fang pointed out.

"That's means white is mind control," Moon explained, we looked at each other in shock.

"How many are they?" Yuya asked.

"Just 7," Moon replied, Yuya hummed and nodded.

Timeskip to diner

I was walking with Boboiboy since he wanted to go to the diner. We both talking about powers.

Then, I saw Shu with another girl walking towards the diner. I frowned and pouted. Boboiboy noticed and gently grab my chin to face him.

"Is that guy the one who broke up with you?" He asked with a serious tone, I nodded.

"Let's go to diner," he said and pulls me inside. I slightly smile.

A few minutes later, we both were walking towards my home, not noticing an albino male watching me in jealousy.

Timeskip

At Beigoma Mall

"1, 2, 3, 4!"

You: Baby, this is what you came for
Lightning strikes every time she moves
And everybody's watching her

Sasha: But she's looking at you, ooh, ooh
You, ooh, ooh, you, ooh, ooh
You, ooh, ooh
Ooh

Tenchi: Baby, this is what you came for
Lightning strikes every time she moves
And everybody's watching her

Yuya: But she's looking at you, ooh, ooh
You, ooh, ooh, you, ooh, ooh
You, ooh, ooh
Ooh
You, ooh, ooh, you, ooh, ooh
Ooh

Chris: We go fast with the game we play
Who knows why it's gotta be this way?
We say nothing more than we need
I say "your place" when we leave

Fumiko: Baby, this is what you came for
Lightning strikes every time she moves
And everybody's watching her

All: But she's looking at you, ooh, ooh
You, ooh, ooh, you, ooh, ooh
You, ooh, ooh
Ooh
You, ooh, ooh, you, ooh, ooh
Ooh
Baby, this is what you came for
Lightning strikes every time she moves
Yeah
Baby, this is what you came for
Lightning strikes every time she moves
And everybody's watching her
But she's looking at you, ooh, ooh
You, ooh, ooh, you, ooh, ooh
You, ooh, ooh
Ooh
You, ooh, ooh, you, ooh, ooh

Everyone cheered and clapped. I saw Boboiboy winked at me, making me blush a little. Then, I saw Shu frowned.

_________________________________________

Me: Done!

Tenchi: Awesome

Boboiboy: I know you're tired right now, author

Me: How did you know?

Ying: Hiya, you're too obvious

Me: Anyway, one of you close out now

Tenchi: We will if you went to bed

Me: I'm not a kid anymore

Yaya: Just do as they say

Me: Fine! I'll take a break 2 days

Tenchi: Good and if we saw you didn't take a rest, I'll kick your ass

Me: Children are here, you nimrod

Tenchi: Whatever

Gopal: *turned to readers* author does not own us, Beyblade Burst Characters, the picture, the song or you. She only own her ocs and her plots. Vote and comments if you like. Bye!

Everyone: Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.8K 40
DISCONTINUED. "love is a melody. i want to share it with you all day long." just a collection of oneshots. includes: - x readers - crossovers ** most...
46.2K 1.4K 20
" 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐦, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞- " " 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞. " Let your fantasies b...
39 0 10
He might not know it yet, but Carrie Lancefull, a senior student who's about to graduate from Edison high school. At a young age during a battle betw...
19K 471 10
WARNING: THIS IS CRINGE AND WAS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD! BULLYING, AND SUICIDE!!! ( ON certain chapters) You and Shu we're the best of friends...