It's Our Little Secret | Jayk...

By ryvxconic

Where Niki meets a boy named Jay while in a survival show. What will happen if Niki starts to grow feelings... More

Hello!!!
first time
Is it ok to have these feelings?
k knows
first kiss??
are we dating each other?
getting more serious
our dorm
getting ready for debut
debut
caught
cupcakes
i love you
sick
new years pt.1
new years pt.2
dispatch
confirmed
hickey
years later
new book!!

wedding

1.3K 42 7
By ryvxconic

This is a year later!
Hope you enjoy reading this chapter!!
________________
Ni-Ki's POV

It's been about a year since we got engaged and we only recently announced that we are engaged. We waited awhile to announce the fact that we're engaged because we were in the middle of a comeback and also to start preparing for our wedding a little.

Tomorrow is our wedding and I am so excited!!! I was in the bedroom when I heard Jay hyung calling my name from the kitchen. I ran into the kitchen "Yeah?" I said. "Can you cut the vegetables for me please baby? I gotta make this stew," he said, handing me a knife. I nodded, grabbing the celery first. "Do you want me to cut it into big pieces or small pieces?" I asked "Hm? Oh small pieces please,".

I started cutting the vegetables into small pieces. Once I was done I put the knife down, stepping away from it to show him that I was done. Luckily I didn't hurt myself like last time. "Good job," he said, smiling at me. "Thank you!" I said. He put his arm around my shoulder, patting it.

Time skip to later at night

We all finished getting ready for bed in the bathroom. I skipped to my bedroom, changing into my pyjamas. I then got in bed, going on my phone. "Hello~," Jay hyung said as he opened the door. "Hm," I hummed as a response. "Whatcha watching?" He asked me as he walked towards me.

I showed him my phone, showing him a K-Drama I was watching. He smiled before going to get changed. Once he finished changing, he jumped in the bed with me, getting closer to me. I looked at him with a questioning look. "What?" He asked me. I smiled at him before putting my phone down, facing him.

"I wanted to watch it with you," he said, while pouting. I smiled at him, poking his cheek. He gave me his big smile, squishing my cheeks. I should've seen this coming. I whined at him to make him stop. He stopped squishing my cheeks, holding my hand instead.

"I can't wait for tomorrow," he whispered. I looked down when I felt my cheeks getting hot at the thought of tomorrow. I heard him softly laugh, making me raise my head. I looked at him, smiling at him. I quickly kissed his cheek, making him smile even more. I lightly shook my head.

"What?" He asked "Nothing," I said back. I brought him into a hug, hiding my face in his neck. He wrapped his arms around while I wrapped my legs around his body. I heard him softly laugh. We stayed like that for god knows how long.

A couple minutes later I started to get really sleepy. I hugged him tighter before falling asleep.
________________
Time skip to the wedding
(Yes we are going straight to the wedding because I don't know what else to write).
Jay's POV

I was getting so stressed out with all the planning for the wedding that I have forgotten that I have to start getting changed. The wedding ceremony will start in a few hours so I need to start getting ready. I ran into the dress up room. I made sure that Ni-Ki wasn't in there because he told me that we shouldn't see each other before the wedding so nothing and happens. Although I don't really believe that I'll still do it anyway I guess.

The woman told me to get changed into the suit I would be wearing.

(This is what the looks like. They are both wearing the same suit btw).

The woman slicked my hair back, before doing my makeup. Once she was done I said a small thank you before leaving to finish up with some of the decorations. I heard Ni-Ki talking to one of the staff about the decorations. I went behind the wall so that he couldn't see me. I looked at him for a split second before walking away. Sorry Ni-Ki :)

Time skip to the wedding ceremony!!

I was standing at the front of the altar, waiting for Ni-Ki to walk up the aisle. Once everyone was sitting down, the music started playing. I saw Ni-Ki at the end of the aisle. I smiled at him, he did a small wave to me before making his way to the altar.

Once he got to the altar I grabbed both of his hands. (The last time I went to a wedding was when I was really young, so I am seriously getting all of this information from google). We both started to say our vows, following priest.

"I, Park Jongseong, take Nishimura Riki to be my husband," I said, while smiling. Ni-Ki smiled back to me, saying "I, Nishimura Riki, take Park Jongseong to be my husband,". After we said that we were given our rings, putting them on each other's finger.

"I now pronounce you married, you may kiss," the priest said. We both leaned in and we soon kissed. I heard everyone cheering and clapping. I smiled in the kiss. I kissed his cheek, before smiling to him. "I love you," I said to him. "I love you too," he said, blushing.

I pulled him into a hug. Before hearing other people come up to us. I saw both of our parents walk up to us. I saw my mum in tears of joy. While my dad was going to give us a hug. Ni-Ki's parents were both laughing and crying at the same time.

The members were all running up to us, giving us a huge hug. Ni-Ki and I started laughing.

Time skip :)
Ni-Ki's POV

We just got back to our dorm. Bang PD nim also just confirmed that we were married. Just the feeling of being married to Jay makes me so happy and cheerful. I also definitely feel very lucky to be with him.

It was time to get ready for dinner. I wanted to help Jay hyung cook. While he was in the kitchen, I went up to him giving him a back hug. He didn't even flinch, he just looked back at me. I smiled to him as he went to kiss my cheek. He started to cook dinner while I was following him around. "Hyung?" I said. "Yes?" "Can I help you?" I shyly asked him. He smiled before nodding his head.

I smiled back, standing next to him. I didn't know what to do so I stood there while he started cutting something. "Oh sorry do you want to cut this for me?" He asked me. I saw that it was raw meat, but I nodded anyway. I started cutting through the meat, copying the size of the pieces that he cut.

Time skip
(I'm doing a lot time skips in this chapter. Sorry).
Jay's POV

I was lying down in my bed when I heard Ni-Ki open the door. I noticed that he had something on his face. It was writing. "Did you fall asleep on the couch again?" I asked him. He slowly nodded before grabbing a hoodie in the wardrobe.

I stood up from the bed, walking towards him. While he was changing into the hoodie I grabbed his shoulder, making him turn around. He looked at me with a confused face. I noticed that someone wrote on his face. It said Jayki on it. I started laughing at what was in his face. "What? What?!? WHAT!!!" He started panicking. I pointed at his face.

He ran into the bathroom while I was following him. "YAH!!! WHO DID THIS!!" He screamed once he saw his reflection in the mirror. I heard the others laughing in the living room. Ni-Ki then ran into the living room, shouting "WHO DID THIS?". Everyone pointed to Jungwon. He started looking at everyone with an 'are you serious?' face.

I saw Ni-Ki run after Jungwon. They were running around the dorm for ages. Ni-Ki then stopped chasing after him, going into the bathroom to wipe off the writing on his face. "Hyung?" He turned to me while pouting. "Yes?" I asked him. "Can you help me?"  I smiled before nodding.

I walked in, grabbing a wet towel to wipe it off. "Thank you," he whispered. "You're welcome," I said. Once I was done, I put the towel in the hamper. I noticed he was looking at me. I smiled at him, kissing his cheek, walking away.

I went into my room, going back into the bed. I grabbed my phone to watch some of the videos fans have made. Ni-Ki ran into the room, closing the door. He jumped on the bed, going under the covers. He hugged my side, taking out one of the earphones in my ear.

I kissed his head, making him look up at me. I squished his cheeks, quickly pecking him on the lips. He ended up whining so I let go of his cheeks, wrapping my arm around him.

A couple minutes go by and I started to hear light snoring. I looked down at Ni-Ki to see him asleep. I lightly laughed, putting the phone away, turning off the lamp. I went to go hug him. I whispered in his ear "I love you," before getting into a more comfortable position. "I love you too," I heard him whisper back. I smiled, kissing his cheek before drifting off to sleep.
___________________
The End....
It is the end of this book, so I really hope that you enjoyed reading this book.
Have a good day/night!!
Words: 1625

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 660 55
"damn it, i lost my chance." what happens when a famous ice skater found the love of his life right infront of him, but things went wrong, will it go...
23.2K 1.3K 20
spend a summer or a lifetime with me.let me take you to the place of your dreams tell me, do you feel the love? ♪double take, dhruv♪ although they've...
18K 882 19
They were best friends. But what if one of them starts to grow feelings? Do you think it would be mutual?
360K 9K 35
"you where that girl for me, when no one was" - Niki of Enyphen was reported to have been dating another idol. but HYBE declined that it was true, bu...