Disney Imagines

By Charmingdisney_

Imagines about the characters (or actors and actresses) from your favorite disney shows and movies! I take re... More

Introduction
โ†“ Good Luck Charlie โ†“
Neighbors {Gabe Duncan}
Roomies! {Pj Duncan}
Babysitter {Gabe Duncan}
Mall Day {Gabe Duncan}
Not the same {Gabe Duncan}
โ†“ JESSIE โ†“
Prom? {Luke Ross}
Surprising, isn't it? {Ravi Ross}
โ†“ Girl meets world โ†“
Period? {Lucas Friar}
Girlfriend? {Joshua Matthews}
โ†“ Lab Rats (Elite Force) โ†“
How oblivious can you be? {Kaz}
That's not my boyfriend (Yet)! {Kaz/Chase}
โ†“ Wizards of Waverly Place โ†“
Another Wizard Family {Max Russo}
โ†“ Actresses โ†“
Bad Day? {China Anne McClain}
I just don't see you in that way...{Brenna D'Amico}
Let me Love you {Zendaya}
I just don't see you in that way... {Brenna D'amico} Pt. 2
Heart Attack {Dove Cameron)
โ†“ Actors โ†“
Best friends {Cameron Boyce}
โ†“ Crossovers โ†“
Makeover {Bizaardvark + Hannah Montana}
โ†“DCOM Charactersโ†“
Introducing Me {Nate Gray, Camp Rock 2}
You like me {Stella, Lemonade Mouth}
You deserve better. {Eddie, Tru Confessions}
โ†“ Disney Originals/Pixar โ†“
Mine {Diaval, Maleficent}
โ†“ Others โ†“
China Anne Mcclain Appreciation

New Girl {Troy, Sharpay, & Gabriela, High School Musical}

1.3K 12 5
By Charmingdisney_

Alternate endings!! There will most likely be no part two, but for the person who requested it, it isn't exactly what you asked for but I hope you enjoy it and I apologize for the delay!

DT: @Porincess123

🏀: For Troy as your love interest
🌷: For Gabriela as your love interest
👸: For Sharpay as your second friend at East High

If you choose to date Troy, your character is PAN. If you choose to date Gabriela or Sharpay, your character is LESBIAN.

—————————

You were expelled from the third school in the district for severely assaulting anyone who chose to attempt to bully you.

This was your last chance before you had to find another school outside of the district, and you weren't really enthusiastic about going. You'd heard from a handful of your friends that gossip spreads quickly at this school.

Troy warned you on the phone last night that "by second period, the entire school will know your name." He says that word travels through music and that you probably should "Stay out of the spotlight until you've been in for around two weeks."

Of course you were going to listen, mostly because of the fact that you disliked being the center of attention, but once you were inside, people immediately recognized you weren't one of the many people they pass in the corridor on a regular basis, and their first inclination was to question you about it.

"Who are you and where are you from?"

"Mind your own," You repeated to every person that asked.

Right off the bat, most of them didn't like you. They all thought you were a bitch and you liked it that way.

Less people to bother me, you thought to yourself.

You walked into your first period humming the lines to your favorite song gently.

As you took your seat in the rear of the class, the teacher's gaze lingered on you.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"I'm-"

"You must come up to the front of the class."

"Oh," you chuckle. "Sorry."

As you move to the front of the room, you notice that there are over twenty pairs of eyes on you.

You'll never know if it's because you're new, because your clothes aren't necessarily similar to what everyone else is wearing, or because you give off a tough girl mentality.

"Tell them your name, your age, one interesting fact about you, and what school you're coming from."

"Alright," You start. "Hi, I'm Y/n Y/l/n. I'm seventeen. I'm coming from West High. Any fact about me is a mystery and I guess you'll have to learn as time goes on."

"Mysterious?" The teacher speaks, quite surprised. "We shall see. Does anyone have any questions they'd like to ask Ms Y/l/n?"

Two boys and two girls raise their hands.

You choose a girl siting all the way to the back of the class. "You, I guess..."

The whole class gasps and faces her. "SADIE?!"

"Wait, what do y'all have against Sadie?"

"She never talks! She just sits back there and reacts!" One kid replies. "You must've really sparked her interest."

You chuckle. "What's up, love?"

"Are you gay?" She asks. "And if so, what are your pronouns?"

Your eyes go wide and you feel your face heating up. "Um,"

"Look, now you've offended her." Some kid rolls his eyes. "I don't know why I expected the first thing to come out of your mouth to be a good thing."

"Don't worry, I'm not offended." You look towards Sadie. "I'm (your sexuality) and my pronouns are she and they."

She nods and looks away shyly.

"Okay," You look around at the last three people with their hands up. "You."

"So, how does it feel to come to the school of the team that's been beating your team for the longest?"

You chuckle. "I don't really give a fuck to be completely honest with you."

"Mrs Y/L/N!" The teacher yells. "In Mrs Darbus' class, we do not tolerate any vulgar language."

"I'm sorry." You apologize sincerely. You then point to the last girl with her hand raised. "What's up, angel?"

"First of all," she starts. "Never call me angel."

You laugh. "What's your name?"

"You've seriously never heard of me?"

"Obviously not."

"My name is Sharpay." She huffs.

"Okay, Sharpay." You reply. "What's your question?"

"Are you into theater? Singing?Dancing? Being the best or the most beautiful? Being most desired by Troy Bolton? Because those are all my talents."

A boy clears his throat behind her.

She rolls her eyes. "Me and my twin brother Ryan."

"Okay," you start. "I don't care about being the best because then that'd mean I'd have to get attention from the whole school. I'm already not liking the attention I'm getting from all of you right now. No, I don't care about the whole Troy thing," You look up at him when he scoffs. "No offense." He rolls his eyes and you look back at Sharpay. "But yes, I am into theater, dancing, and singing. Even rapping."

"And she's darn good at it too." Troy adds.

"Would you like to preform for us?" Darbus asks.

"Nah, not at the moment." You start. "Maybe in a few weeks."

She points at Troy. "Last question."

"Welcome to East High, Y/n. I'm happy to be at the same school as you again."

-
-
-

🌷:

"So, how do you know Troy?" A girl asks you while you're putting your things into your locker.

You shrug, not really feeling the need to reply.

"Well, I want to let you know that he's mine."

You close your locker and turn around, expecting to see Sharpay but instead encountering a short dark-haired girl with angelic looks.

"Whoa," you start, admiring her for a second. "You're beautiful."

You see her face redden a bit but she disregards it and continues to speak. "I am which is why Troy and I are made for each other."

"You're sounding a bit like Sharpay there, love." You say nonchalantly, walking away from her.

She follows you.

"Why are you walking away from me?!"

"The conversation was irrelevant. I'm not into Troy. I'm barely into boys in general. If he's not Chris Brown then I don't want him."

"So you're gay?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"Well why didn't you say that?!" She exclaims in frustration. "I came over here tormenting you for no reason."

"Don't worry about it, beautiful." You reply. "You weren't all that intimidating."

She huffs. "That was mean."

You shrug. "I tell it like it is."

"So you're really not into Troy?"

"No."

"Oh,"

"You are the cutest thing..."

She raises an eyebrow.

"Sorry."

"I'm sorry for bothering you."

"I don't mind you bothering me."

"Didn't you say that you don't like attention?"

"I don't mind it from you."

She freezes and facepalms in the middle of the corridor, instantly regretting her decision when a group of kids almost trample her. You have to grab her out of the way, picking her up and pulling her body close to yours.

Once everyone gets out of the way, you and Gabriela continue walking. "I think you might need my number."

"Why?" She asks.

"You probably need to be saved all the time. Correct me if I'm wrong."

She sighs and passes her phone to you.

You store your phone number, and she takes your phone and enters hers as well.

"Call me if you need me." You tell her.

"You're going to be trouble, aren't you?" She asks.

You chuckle before wordlessly walking away, leaving her alone in the middle of the hallway.

Legends say it didn't take much for you to steal Gabriela from Troy, and she was all it took for you to behave at school and want to stay there.
-
-
-

👸:

"Let's get things straight, little missy." Sharpay says, walking up to where you were peacefully sitting alone during lunch. "Troy Bolton is MINE."

You pull your headphones from your ears. "I have no intentions on trying to interfere in you guys' relationship. Even if it is one sided."

She raises an eyebrow. "Excuse you?"

"I said what I said."

"I don't like your attitude." She tells you.

"Okay?" You scoff. "The fuck do you want me to do about that?"

"Are you sassing me?"

"I guess so."

"Wow." Sharpay starts, thinking about life for a little bit. "I like you."

You chuckle. "Really? Didn't seem like it."

"How would you like to be friends with me and my brother Ryan?" She asks.

"I don't need friends." You tell her. "They disappoint me."

"I'll be your ally and Ryan can be your assistant."

"Nah."

"Oh come on, Y/n! What is it going to take?"

"Are you begging me?" You ask with a smirk.

Her cheeks redden. "No?"

"So you think that if I become friends with you, I wouldn't dare think of auditioning for any roles that 'bElOng' to you and Ryan?"

She nods. "Yes, pretty much."

"Mm," You hum softly.

She shifts awkwardly in place in front of you.

"Y'all can sit here and I'll have my answer for you before lunch is over."

Sharpay nods enthusiastically and takes a seat next to you, with Ryan in front of you.

It may have taken you longer to make your decision than the conclusion of lunch, but you did end up with a best friend in Ryan and a close friend in Sharpay. Well, a close friend whom you occasionally did the nasty with.

-
-
-

🏀:

"Hey!" Troy exclaims, running to catch up to you. "How was your first day at East High?"

You sigh and look across at him, causing him to gasp in surprise and step away from you unintentionally.

"Why is your whole face swollen? Why are your eyes red? Did you get beat up? What happened, Y/n?"

"Today was hell and I'd rather be dead." You tell him honestly.

"But what happened?" He asks.

"So many people throwing themselves at me," You sigh. "Sharpay let her dog attack me, I got hit in the face with a door, I accidentally took an edible, and then I cried because I closed my fingers in my locker."

"Oh, come on." Troy encourages. "I'm sure that was only a one time thing and I'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow."

"Not if I kill myself." You mumble under your breath.

He rolls his eyes. "Can you stop trying to kill yourself off?"

"Um," You pretend to think about it. "Nah."

"But you deserve to live." He frowns.

"I don't give a fuck about what I deserve." You chuckle. "I'm tired of this shit."

"If you stay alive then I'll be your boyfriend."

You chuckle. "Yeah, because that's every girl's dream, right?"

"Right."

You raise an eyebrow.

"Well, no." He corrects himself. "I'm just trying to stop you from killing yourself."

"Dating you is never going to stop me."

"I'm hurt."

"Good. Be wounded."

He rolls his eyes. "One day I'll change your mind."

"Have fun with that, bud. It'll take a while."

And Troy was successful in persuading you to change your mind. It didn't take nearly as much effort as either of you expected, but he was glad he was able to stop your suicidal ideas where he could.

Despite the fact that the two of you had lost contact until it was time for you to move to his school, you were both glad he returned when you needed him the most, even if you didn't realize it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 463 30
โžถโžถโžถโžถโžถ in which โžทโžทโžทโžทโžท ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ...
194K 3.1K 57
Peyton Meyer imagines. [Enter cool description here] .... Xx.
128K 3.4K 39
The title says all. Ranges from weddings to disasters to jealousy to humor to DCOMs.
447K 8.9K 48
"๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...