MEMOIRS

By Black_Wolf_3

She is trying to not care about the problems she went through anymore and work hard towards her dream, but th... More

CHAPTER - 1 : THE DAY BEFORE
CHAPTER - 2 : FAMILIARITY
CHAPTER - 3 : MULTIPLE SIGHS
CHAPTER - 4 : NEW ACQUAINTANCE
CHAPTER - 5 : DISGUISE
CHAPTER - 6 : LONG DAY
CHAPTER - 7 : CLASS PRESIDENT
CHAPTER - 8 : NEW FACES
CHAPTER - 9 :THE INJURY
CHAPTER - 10 : A NORMAL WEEK??
CHAPTER - 11 : THANK YOU AND SORRY.
CHAPTER - 12 : GARDEN
CHAPTER - 13 : PRECIOUS ONE
CHAPTER - 14 : EMERGENCY
CHAPTER - 15 : BOTHERING
CHAPTER - 16 : YOU CREATE A MESS, YOU CLEAN IT
CHAPTER - 17 : STRANGE RELIEF AND HEART WARMTH
CHAPTER - 18 : OPPOSITES
CHAPTER - 19 : IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK OR EXPECT?
CHAPTER - 20 : GRATITUDE
CHAPTER - 21 : HANGOUT...OR...?
CHAPTER - 22 : YOU DID A GREAT JOB
CHAPTER - 23 : JUST WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU..
CHAPTER - 24 : FEELINGS
CHAPTER - 25 : HANGOUT OR DATE? PT.2
CHAPTER - 26 : CLUELESS
CHAPTER - 27 : ICE QUEEN
CHAPTER - 28 : REBEL
CHAPTER - 29 : CHOCOLATE MILK
CHAPTER - 30 : TRUST
CHAPTER - 31 : BESIDE YOU
CHAPTER - 32 : A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR...
CHAPTER - 33 : BROKEN
CHAPTER - 34 : ANOTHER TOKEN OF GRATITUDE...?
CHAPTER - 35 : LOVE ME JUST LIKE I DO
CHAPTER - 36 : Feeling guilty for what?
CHAPTER - 37 : HER WISH
CHPATER - 38 : THE WHITE AND RED CARNATION
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHPATER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69

CHAPTER - 49

4 2 1
By Black_Wolf_3

Umm..hey guys. Hehe*adds nervous chuckles*. First of all, yay! I'm back with a new chapter finally. Second of all, I deeply apologise for being soooo late in updating the chapter. Well my personal life was effed up, so I couldn't wrap my head around too many things. Things were so badly messed up. Anyhow I deeply apologise, so, I decided to upload two chapters today. Without a further ado, please do read the chapter. See you guys later!

Previously,

"That startled me!" She said as she was about to throw her hands at the person. She then looked up and recognised them.

"Ha Sang?" She asked as she frowned in confusion.

"Yeah. Why are you always ready to punch or throw hands at someone?" He asked.

"Defence." She said as she started walking. He followed her.

"Stop following me." She said and she continued.

"Why were you looking at your phone in the middle of the path?" He asked as he slid beside her.

"Just something."

"And what's that something?" He asked.

She stopped and turned to him.

"Look, I'm already in a sad-bad mood. Stop bothering me and go away. And I'm also hungry." She mumbled the last words and turned again to walk.

"So, something made you upset?" He said as he went beside her.

"Isn't that what I said now?" She asked.

"Okay, and what's that?"

"You won't stop asking questions won't you?" She asked giving up.

"Isn't that obvious?" He asked.

"*sigh* now, what do you want?" She asked.

"I want to know why you are outside now. I thought you were going to Ji Ae's."

"I went there and had to comeback as something came up, but that something got cancelled."

"You came all they way here for that something, but it got cancelled. Woah, that's tiring." He replied.

"Now that being said, I wonder why this person who is annoying me, didn't reply to my text." She asked.

"You texted me?" He hurriedly took his phone out of his long coat's pocket and checked his texts. She shook her head, continued with rolling of her eyes.

"I was practising, sorry. But, however, you did go to Ji Ae's, right?" He asked, being unsure.

"I told you, I went to Ji Ae and came back."

"Okay. Now where are you heading to?" He asked.

She stopped and turned to him.

"Did you perhaps switch souls with Yeon Joon after hitting your head on the table?" She asked.

"What kind of nonsense is that?"

"It was always him who kept asking questions and being active, but now, you're asking me questions and that guy is staying silent. With that, you're also being nice."

"It's because he is sick. And do you always want me to get on your nerves?"

"No thanks, I'm good."

"Stop calling me crazy when I'm being nice."

"I never said that!"

"You always mean that, dumbo."

"D-dumbo? Woah, I shouldn't have told you that you were being nice. I take back my words, bastard." She muttered.

"I heard that you know. Whatever, where are you going though?" He replied.

"Don't you have any training? Why are you out here?" She asked.

"My company is not evil as others. They let us go have lunch somewhere."

"You didn't have lunch yet?" She asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"N-no it's no-" Her stomach replied instead. Her face was covered with embarrassment.

"Looks like you didn't too." He said as he giggled.

"Shut up." She said and started walking.

"Fine. Let's eat together." He said as he trailed her.

"We are not. Go to hell."

"Oh, that's a good restaurant!" He yelped.

"There's a restaurant like that?" She asked in disbelief.

"Nah, I was talking about your house. You cook too, don't you?"

"Wa-wait..did you just call my house a hell? Do you have a death wish?" She asked as she shot a glare at him.

"C'mon, let's go eat together!"

"No way. I would rather starve than eating with you." She said as she sped her steps.

;-;-;-;-;-;

She thought: "How did I end up here..." She looked at he person sitting opposite to her.

She again thought: "With this creature?" She rubbed her temples with her fingers. Of course, she ended up going to restaurant with him. She was hungry too, with that, he wouldn't let her alone.

"Hurry, decide what you're going to eat." He said as he finished telling his order. She finalised her order and was left to wait.

"Oh, right. I thought you would've eaten at Ji Ae's." He said.

"Well, you're thought was incorrect then." She said as she rested her chin on her palm, placing her elbow on the table and looking outside. The restaurant had glass wall and this duo decided to take the table just by the wall. They could see the outside.

"Why? You should've eaten with them."

"Don't even start me with that." She said.

"Why? Did something happen?" He asked.

"Yu Ah told me that the three didn't eat anything. So I made food for them. I wasn't hungry when I was cooking for them, so I only made it for them."

"So, you didn't eat?"

"I just told you, I only made portions enough for three people. They were so hungry that there were no leftovers either." She said.

"Wait, so you know how to cook?" He asked.

"I do."

"You should've made food for you, when you felt hungry."

"That's the reason why I came here. I was supposed to hangout with my sister, but she got some work. She couldn't come." She said.

"She planned the hangout but couldn't join because she had work. I don't understand."

"She is a nurse." She shot her answer like bullets.

"Understandable. Is that why you were standing there, so lost?" He asked.

"Yea- Did I just tell you everything?" She asked as she stopped resting her head on her palm.

He nodded with a cheeky grin, now he cupped his face in his hands.

She sighed and turned again to watch outside.

"I feel like you both actually-" Her eyes widened and looked shocked. She couldn't finish what she was talking.

"What?" He asked and looked at her, curious why she stopped. He followed her eyes. Still didn't know what she was looking at.

"What are you looking at?" He asked cluelessly. He didn't get any reply.

"Hey!" He snapped his fingers in front of her. She finally escaped the trance, but the shock still didn't seem to leave her.

"Hmm? What?" She asked.

"What were you looking at? You look like you saw some ghost." He said.

She thought: "I think I can tell that too. I thought I saw someone like my dad. I guess that person was similar to him. How can a dead person be driving a car? It's just someone who looks like him."

"I thought it was someone I knew." She replied.

"Oh okay. You were saying..?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah. That...um..."

"What?"

"I..forgot." She said.

"You forgot?" He chuckled.

"Haha, very funny." She deadpanned.

Their conversation was filled with small arguments, just like they always do.

Minutes later, their dishes arrived. Bo Young, being the hungry monster right now, inhaled the food. He shook his head and continued eating.

"Oh, right. I wanted to ask about this." Bo Young started the conversation.

"About what?"

"Well, I don't know if I can ask about it."

"Tell me and I'll think about it."

"About Yeong Hyun, I heard that his dream was actually an animator and now he left the company he was training at." She said.

"Oh that, how did you know that?" He asked.

"Yu Ah told me. But! I asked something that led her to tell this. She didn't tell it on her own."

"Oh ok. You know about it now, it's no use in denying it."

"Well...why did he start training when he didn't want to become an idol in the first place?" She asked.

"Hmm...some parents usually force their children to become doctors and things that have more scope. But his parents, no, his mother was actually forcing him to become an idol. He, of course, had talent in it, but if it doesn't interest him and he doesn't enjoy doing the same for the rest of his life, then he has to choose his dream. But, his mother said otherwise. I don't know why she wanted him to become an idol though. But we all knew that he was really interested in animating. He didn't give up on it. But now, he is finally coming to his senses." He explained.

"His mother shouldn't do that. What about his dad?"

"His dad wants him to do whatever he wants to. He actually tried stopping his wife from forcing him. But failed miserably. Yeong Hyun didn't have the confidence in going against his mother,  but now it's changed. He and his dad are in one side. They can fight her." He said.

"You're right, I didn't know there was so much in it." She continued inhaling the food.

"Slow down before you die of choking." He said.

"Nice way to tell someone to slow down eating." She said, after she swallowed her food.

"I'm just helping you, scaredy-cat." He said.

"M-me? Scaredy-cat? You must be kidding me." She scoffed as she kept her chopsticks aside and leaned back on the chair, crossing her arms.

"You can't deny, you always get scared whenever there is something happening. Even now, when I met you, you were about to throw your hands at me." He said.

"I-" She couldn't deny it. It's not like she is doing it on purpose either.

A mild smirk crept up her face. He was expecting with his eyebrows frowning.

"We shall not become apart. Lets make a lot of memories together. Let's be together forever. And I will confess that I like you! Wait for me!" She said as she rested her face on her palm. Ha Sang's eyes widened as he heard her say it.

"Y-you.."

"What? Surprised that I know?" She asked, smirking.

"Know what?"

"Hey, stop pretending that you don't know."

"No, I actually don't know what you are talking about."

"I just told what you wrote on the note which was stuck lavami's pot."

"I wrote something?"

"I see. You must be shy. But, you must like that girl a lot." She said as she looked at him with a cheeky smile. He looked back at her as she finished speaking. His eyes stared right through hers, feeling a little tingle in his head and something in his stomach and felt something that he couldn't recognise. She felt the same. Something really unfamiliar but still familiar with them, a unique feeling. However their staring contest was disturbed by a loud noise from the restaurant. They snapped their head towards the noise. A woman in her mid her 20s, who wore a oversized black hoodie and blue jeans and glasses, bumped into someone which caused the opposite person, a waiter to drop all their empty silver bowls and chopsticks fall down on the ground. The woman apologised as she hurriedly arranged the bowls and chopsticks and handed it to the waiter. She apologised one last time and stormed out of the restaurant without looking back once. A man of the same age too, wearing denim jacket and a light hoodie inside on top of an ankle length pant, trailed her. It looked like he was going behind her desperately.

"That was chaotic." He said. She nodded.

"Do you want anything else?"  He asked.

"Nope."

"I don't want anything either. Then shall we go pay the bill?" He asked.

"Excuse me? 'We'? Remember that it was you who dragged me here." She said.

"But you did seat yourself and ate. You also have a part in it." He said.

"It was because you forced me to. I ain't paying that bill." She dramatically put her hands on the air.

"Fine. Then, let's do this. We will pay for the dish we chose. You pay for the dish you chose, I pay for mine."

"Okay!" She said. Then, something hit her. She thought: "I didn't check the price of what I ate. What if it's expensive? I'm screwed."

They both got up from the table and went to the front.

"Can we take a look at the bill please?" Ha Sang asked. She nodded from the beside. Bo Young was nervous. But as soon as she looked at the bill, she let out a sigh of relief. It was cheaper than what she thought. But however, Ha Sang's was expensive than hers. They reached with their cash at the same time. They received it.

"Looks like the boyfriend of yours has eaten the more expensive dish." The person commented.

"Boyfriend? Who are you talking about?" She asked deadpanned.

"So, you guys are not a couple?"

"Couple? No way. We are not a couple." She replied. Ha Sang didn't tell anything.

"Oh..I'm sorry." The person felt awkward. They left the restaurant.

"A couple? Hah! They must be crazy." She muttered.

"Y-yeah, We barely get along." He replied.

"That's right." She nodded.

"Now where will you go?" He asked.

"Home, of course."

"Oh, ok."

"Do you still like her?" She asked.

"Who?"

"The girl you mentioned in the pot of lavami." She said.

"You are finally using lavami's name." He said.

"I know, but don't change the topic."

"I honestly, don't know what you are talking about. I also think, you made that up."

"I made up what?"

"The phrases you told that were supposedly written on a sticky note on lavami's pot."

"Tsk, forget it. You're totally boring." She grunted. He shrugged.

"I always had this question." He said as he looked at her. She looked back at him, curiously.

"Why do you always go to the garden?" He asked, frowning.

"That was it? Anyways, why should I tell you?" She asked crossing her arms, looking forward again.

"Well, it is my garden." He emphasised the 'my'.

"You're right though." She was defeated. He nodded with a smirk.

"Should i be honest with you this time?" She asked tilting her head at none.

"Aren't you honest with me all the time? No, not honest, but brutally honest." He commented.

"You're at it again. I ain't telling you."

"Okay, okay. I won't comment anything." He smiled.

"You better not." She glared at him.

"Okay, now tell me why."

"Hm...First of all, I discovered the garden in a very annoying and unexpected way." Before, she could continue, he asked, "Annoying?"

"Yeah, those HF brats tricked me to go everywhere to search for my desk on my first day. That's how I discovered your garden."

He made an 'o' with his mouth.

"When I entered it, I felt so mesmerised, it looked so beautiful, I couldn't stop telling 'wow'. Second of all, The flowers seemed a little bit dull, so I decided to water it. Third and final, I felt something really different as I looked at it. It also felt nostalgic. It was my first time to look at something this beautiful after a really long time. So, that's why I keep visiting?" She said and looked at him, who was already looking at her with a smile in his face.

"What? Why are you smiling like that? It looks creepy." She said, trying to deny the fact that it actually looked cute.

"You seemed really serious about it that I was in shock." He said.

"Wait, did you actually ask me that for fun?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Nope." He said.

"That's better. Since when do you own this garden?" She asked.

"From very young, that's what my mom said. When I started attending this school, my mother said that it was ours. Though I wasn't very familiar with the garden, very weirdly, I've been keeping it as my treasure. I didn't want anyone to know, but somehow the students started to know, and I couldn't keep it to myself either, it'll make me look selfish. I allowed the people to use it only for remembering memories along with a flower." He continued, "Soon it turned out to be a garden with precious memories filled in with. It does make me feel refreshed." He said.

"Wow." She exclaimed.

"But before my mom told me that it was ours. It always appeared in my dream, so I always asked my mom, I kept pestering her and my dad too. She finally found it, at least that's what she said." He said as he smiled.

"Quite an annoying kid you were, Huh? Just like now." She asked.

"Hah, not like you though." He said.

"Bleh."

He thought: "The things that keep appearing in my dream..almost most of it turns out real, I wonder if that too..will turn out to be real.."

Chapter 49 end. (Read the bonus before you leave)
Bonus: This scenario is when Bo Young left Ji Ae's house.

"I suppose there is nothing." He answered.

"I was just kidding. Thank you for showing me the way. Good work, I will go now." She beamed a smile and went outside the gate.

"Be careful on your way." The guard bowed even though he wasn't visible to her.

As she heard these words, she giggled and shook her head and started to leave. After the he heard her footsteps disappear, he went back to his seat and sat down dazed. He covered his face with his hands and mumbled, "OMG, she is goddamn cute and beautiful!" He had a hard time hiding this.

Now go read the second chapter ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.8K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†
358K 9.4K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง...
39.5K 1.4K 19
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
109K 5.2K 41
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...