Excessive (Harry Styles Fanfi...

By fxckingpayno

"I have been watching you for a while now, my love" he whispered darkly in my ear. "Why are you doing t... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99. (Part 1)
Chapter 99. (Part 2)
Final author's note
Obsessive

Chapter 56.

282K 8.8K 6.5K
By fxckingpayno

"So he just gave you a phone?" Sophia said, staring at the device sitting in my palm.

"Yeah, he said if I liked it I could keep it, and I obviously love it" I said holding the phone in my hand. A light pink case framed the beautiful gold phone, and protected it in case I dropped it which I was extra careful not to do.

"Wow, you got him wrapped tightly around your finger" she snickered, causing me to shove her lightly and let a chuckle escape my lips.

"Don't" I said rolling my eyes and smiling up at the store we were entering.

This morning was a little rough on Harry considering whatever he had to go and do for 'business' gave him stress. He ran around his friends house, who I just found out is named Damian, all morning while grouchily trying to find his leather jacket. I could practically see the stress resting heavily on his shoulders.

After he left, promising to call and demanding that I answer when he does, did I finally breath and relax from having his tense presence around. Once me and Sophia were out in Milan, all prior thoughts of the man completely left as we explored all the beautiful and expensive stores that were down the Main Street of the beautiful city.

Harry had given me his credit card and basically forced me to buy myself everything that I laid my eyes on. I feel slightly guilty for wasting his money on things that I want, but at the moment, living in this 'rich' life is something I can most definitely get used to.

We had only been in three stores and all I had was a single bag that held an empty box that my phone case had once been presented in. Sophia, on the other hand, had at least four bags all in which were filled with expensive designer clothing.

"How come you aren't buying anything?" she asked walking towards a rack of clothes and browsing through the silk shirts.

"I feel weird using his credit card" I responded, making her look at me with un-amused raised eyebrows.

"Ara, he has enough money to buy Italy, what makes you think he cares if you spend some of his money on things you like" she said running her hands over the pale blue shirt that she pulled out from the rack.

"It feels weird" I shrugged scratching the top of my head. "Like I don't want him to think I am buying pointless things, you know?"

"If you buy things that make you happy, I am sure he will be fine with it. You may not see this but I can tell, your happiness is his" she said with a smirk before moving to the next rack.

"Yeah whatever" I said, laughing a bit.

"I'm serious, that or he wants to be your sugar daddy" she said making me gasp and look around to see if anyone heard what she said. Thank god the music was loud, but that didn't stop the red glowing on my cheeks.

"He is not my sugar daddy" I whispered at her making her shake her head and laugh.

"I'm serious! You guys are what? Ten years apart?" she asked draping another shirt over her arm.

"Seven" I commented back, biting my tongue from laughter.

"Whatever, I can still see it. He gives you the world and in return he gets what in your pants" she snickered making my face go red.

"Sophia!" I said, making a few heads turn our way.

"Oh please, like we didn't know what you guys are up to" she smirked making me sigh.

They knew. Harry must have told him about what happened a week ago, there is no other way that they could find out. It kind of confused me as to why Harry would tell them, but nonetheless it doesn't matter considering its just the boys and Sophia.

"How did you find out?" I asked. Her eyes widened and her jaw practically dropped to the ground, both shirts in her hand falling with it.

"No way! I was just messing around with you! I didn't know you actually did stuff!" she gasped making me mentally slap myself square in the face.

"Oh my god" I said covering my face with my hands.

"Did you guys have sëx?" she asked making me gasp and shake my head.

"No! God, no! Sophia!" I said hoping nobody was too close to hear this conversation.

"Then what did you guys do?" she asked making me shake my head.

"I really don't want to have this conversation in the middle of an elegant Italian store" I said making her giggle.

"So it was dirty! Hm, well I'm pretty good at this" she said pursing her lips before gasping "Did you suck his dïck? Was he big?" she asked making me gasp, definitely gaining the attention on many.

"No!" I said making her laugh. "If I tell you after will you stop talking about it in here?" I asked making her nod and smile proudly.

"Yes" she said with a slight nod. "Now go spend your sugar daddies money" she commented, giving me a slap on the butt.

That was basically how our day was spent. Sophia and I walking around Milan, buying everything we could lay our eyes on. I still felt a little weird about using Harry's money, but as the day went by, as well as many designer handbags, the feeling was beginning to mute itself. With the help of Sophia, I bought more stuff that I think will fit into my suitcase for when I go back.

As we were shopping Sophia made no hesitation in pointing out Harry's, 'sugar daddy' antics. After many embarrassing blushes and Italian stares did I finally decide to give up scolding her and just laughing it off. Harry is definitely older than me, but more certainly not old enough to be anyone's sugar daddy. I shook my head at Sophia's thoughts and continued my day.

We ended up in an outdoor cafe, a little way's away from the shopping strip. The black table's gave the patio a more modern feel as the elegant food was served on some of the best china I have ever seen. Although, I must admit, I was beginning to miss the English tea from Harry's top cupboard, now that the option was unavailable to me.

"So, are you going to tell me what you and Harry did or do I have to ask him?" she said making me cringe. I was hoping she would forget it, but of course she didn't

"Sophia..." I whined, throwing my head back in protest.

"Arabella..." she mimicked, showing me just how annoying that whine is. "Just tell me. We're best friends, we can tell each other anything" she said.

"I know and it's not that I don't want to tell you, it's just I don't want to say it" I said making her nod and squint her eyes.

"Fine, we can play the guessing game then" she said making me slightly relieved that I don't necessarily have to say what happened.

"Thank you" I commented, taking another sip of water.

For the next twenty minutes, we both sat there in complete hysterics as she blurted out anything that came into her head. Some things that I didn't even know existed, which made the both of us laugh even more. By the time she finally got it out of me, almost every person on the patio left with more disgusted looks than the last. Maybe we were being loud, but at least we were having a good time.

"What a dirty girl" she commented making my cheeks blush even more than they already were.

"Do not tell anyone that I told you that!" I said, with a smile breaking my serious lips.

"Oh shut up, I won't" she said shaking her head and taking a sip of her lemonade and pulling her phone out. Her eyebrows furrowed as she read what was on the screen before looking at me. "Hey, you should check your phone, Liam texted me ten minutes ago saying Harry's been trying to reach you for like a half hour now. He's apparently not too happy either" she said making me suck in a harsh breath.

I had a couple rules to follow that went along with this phone and I already broke one. He is going to be so mad at me. I really can't even defend myself, I was completely irresponsible with the phone and I know for a fact that it won't go un-noticed by Harry. I shuffled through my now messy purse, trying to look for the beautiful phone that has already curse me. Once I pulled it out of the bag, I finally took a look at the screen.

16 missed calls, 13 voice-mails, and 23 text messages. I was in so much trouble with Harry, I could already feel his anger myself. I dialed his number as fast as I could and put the phone to my ear right away. Not even after the first ring was finished, did the phone finally pick up.

"Arabella" he growled making me whimper slightly.

"H-Hi" I said quietly making him growl even louder.

"One rule, I gave you one rule that was the most important and easiest for you to follow and you still manage to mess it all up" he said as calmly as he possibly could.

"I know and I am so sorry, we lost track of time and we were having fun and the driver knew where we were at all times and I just forgot because I never had a phone and-" I began but was cut off.

"I don't want to hear it, I told you to follow rules and you did not" he snapped making me bit my lip nervously.

"I'm sorry, Harry" I said quietly, looking down at my lap.

"Sorry won't cut it, Arabella" he began "I was so pissed when you didn't answer the phone. You do not understand, I saw red" he snapped making me sigh.

"S-Sorry" I whimpered making him growl.

"I will see you at the house, we can talk punishment there" he snapped.

And before I could even get another word in, the line went dead.

A/N:Hey guys! little bit of an iffy update. I had a dance competition today so I really didn't have time to fully invest in this update you know.

Thank you for 10K votes!!!

I also should tell you now so you know. My grandmother is sick, she has had lung and bone cancer for about a year, but she is really not doing well right now. The last year has been really hard for me and it was hard to see somebody that is so close to you suffer. She is such an amazing women and we live together so its even harder. This is the first time, I ever really told anyone about it except like my closest best friend and its really hard to talk about it without crying or breaking down. I know how amazing you guys are and all I really need is some support and prayers for her. The support that I already receive is amazing and I can't thank you enough, I just wanted to tell you beforehand.

Your support means everything and I really do truly love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.7K 17
[COMPLETED] I let out a sob and ran up to him, slamming my fists on his chest. "Why did you do it!? I'm sorry just please explain!" He held me c...
173K 3.8K 24
Title says it all. This is a story about you and Harry, living under the same roof. WARNING: THIS STORY DOES CONTAIN ABUSE AND SWEARING. SO IF YOU AR...
770K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
5.5K 130 23
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now, I...