Reminisce~ Baek Kyung

By Sana_is_shyshy

"I don't need wealth or titles I have enough by myself. I want to feel loved by someone,I want to come home a... More

Cast๐Ÿ’ซ
Playlist๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ’ป
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen(STAN SEVENTEEN)
Jang-Mi's Picture board
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Breaking my silence
Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty Three

510 20 8
By Sana_is_shyshy

It's cute I guess.

She left her house and got into the car and waved before her driver pulled off. She kept playing on her phone to nervous to do anything else, she hadn't even noticed she didn't bring a bag to put her phone and purse in, she was just holding it in her hands.

"Miss Park would you like to turn back to go and get a bag?" Atleast one of us has brains.
"No I'll be late just take the next left I'll get one from Eun Danoh"

Danoh sat watching TV before her phone buzzed, Jangmi needed a purse for her blind date. She was about to go to her room when Baek Kyung and his father walked in.

Sagak

They all sat at the table eating, the purse completely forgotten, as stage Danoh held her gift from Kyung with excitement.

"Wow it must've been so hard to get one of these, Thank you Baek Kyung-ah" Stage Danoh sighed dreamily. Eww

Knock Knock

"I'll get it dad" Danoh stood up and walked to the door shocked to see her friend looking gorgeous in black.

"Danoh-ya You're my hero!"
"OMO! I forgot about the purse just come to my room with me and we can get one"

The two friends walked into the house and to where the males sat. Jang-mi unaware of the two Baek's present at the table.

"Danoh- ya who was it?"
"Good evening Mr Eun I'm sorry to disturb you."

At this Kyung looked up from his plate and saw Jangmi standing shyly behind Danoh, she looked beautiful. He immediately stood up causing everyone to look at him, he cleared his throat and bowed.

"H-hi Jangmi"

She smiled awkwardly. Agh great now I have to tell Kyung I'm going on a date.

Mr Eun smiled gently at the shy girl, before speaking.

"It's no problem my dear and might I say you look quiet stunning tonight. Any special plans?"

Jangmi smiled shyly and looked at the ground, moving from side to side. Kyung smiled softly at how cute she was, not noticing his fathers stare.

"I-uhm I'm uh going on a date and I forgot my purse! I mean bag I have my purse with money but I need a bag yeah, so Danoh and I are going to get one before I'm late" she shoved her friend out the dinning room to her bedroom.

Click

"Oh my gosh I'm so embarrassed."
"You have a date and didn't tell me"

She looked at the short girl who was crossing her arms and pouting, betrayed at the news.

"Hey my aunt only told me today, I was just as shocked as you were."

The two smiled and Danoh passed her a silver bag.

"Add some color to your outfit Reaper"
"Haha, is there another way out your house I don't want to see Kyung."
"No-
"Unless you plan on jumping out the window"

Both girls got a shock at the male voice, they turned and saw Kyung standing at the door arms crossed. He walked towards the two girls and stopped.

"Can I speak to Jangmi alone"

Danoh left her room not wanting to get in between an argument but stood outside the door to hear what they were talking about, she would definitely be telling Dohwa about this.

"A date hey? Must be somewhere fancy seen as how you're dressed."
"Why does it matter Kyung, you and I are just friends anyway"

Danoh blocked her mouth at that statement.

"Harsh Jangmi"

Jangmi tried to walk away but Kyung pulled her towards him, he held her waist and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"You and I both know we were never friends, Park Jangmi. They were right downstairs you do look beautiful, too bad it's not for me." He leaned in, Jangmi's breath caught

Sagak

They were back in the dining room, Kyung stared at the beautiful girl in front of him.

"Once again I'm so sorry to disturb you in the middle of dinner I'll be going now thank you Danoh-ya"

She walked out the house in a rush, Kyung and I almost kissed? I need to avoid him!! She jumped in the car and they took off. Her phone buzzed in her hand.

From:Unknown
To:Park Jangmi
Evening Jangmi-ya, it's Hwang Jinhae, I'm waiting for you outside the Restaurant. I can't wait to meet you 💕

That's kinda cute ngl. Stage Jangmi smiled and replied to the boy who was waiting for her.

From: Park Jangmi
To: Hwang Jinhae
Hii💕
I'll be arriving in 3 minutes and I can't wait either😊

She was lying if she wasn't nervous, she pulled up to the restaurant and her driver opened the door.

"Have a good evening Miss Park I'll be nearby when you're ready to leave" she smiled and thanked the kind man.

She took two steps away from the car and started looking around for Hwang Jinhae, she couldn't see anyone. Did I just get stood up? Wow excited my ass. As she pulled out her phone to call him a pair of shoes appeared in front of her. She looked up and wow. Oh my god.

"Park Jangmi? I knew what you'd look like I went through your SNS when your aunt told me your name. I'm Hwang Jaein" he bowed deeply.

Why thank you aunty!! He is handsome as hell! She stood she'll shocked at the handsome man infront of her, she gathered herself and bowed just as deeply.

"Hello Jinhae, I'm sorry I'm late. I left my bag behind"

He smiled and led the girl inside, as they Walked into the restaurant all the females turned to stare at him. Jangmi included, this man infront of her was handsome and polite. He pulled out her chair and pushed it for her. Wow handsome and a gentleman score!

"I'm sorry that I'm over dressed it's just I wanted to impress you"

Jangmi tore her eyes away from his face and looked at his outfit, she silently thanked her aunt for this date. He looked amazing.

She smiled at him and noticed how shy he was. This made her smile even more.

"You look extremely handsome, I love your jacket."

The two smiled at each other and stared at their menus. Maybe this won't be bad after all.

The pair ordered food and laughed at each other's jokes and got to know each other, both liking the other more and more.

~~

Eun Danoh and Kyung's scene finally ended and she pulled him to her room, annoyed at him.

"Did you have to do that?"
"I'm free to do whatever I want when I'm not in the damn stage"  he huffed
"Shouldn't you Atleast feel sorry for my family? You know your family is using mine because of money."
"So what? I'm just doing what the writer drew, Unlike you I'm not trying to change anything even if it makes me unhappy."

Danoh looked down feeling guilty thinking about Haru.

"I keep getting annoyed and angry because of you" her head shot up at this comment. Her? She wasn't the girl going on dates so why was he upset with her.

"What?"
"Let me ask you something, what exactly do you want? Escaping as an extra? Making your heart better? Or that Bastard?" He can never change your fate. Only I can. Baek Kyung the one who's engaged to you, can do it. I'll help you I mean it."

He walked towards Danoh. Her phone buzzed the both looked at it.

From: Jangmii❤️
To: Eun Danoh☀️
Danoh-ya!!! OMO he is so handsome and sweet and funny. I'm in the bathroom so I could send this text! Will fill you in tomorrow!!

Kyung scoffed and walked away, Danoh looked at him.

"You should be happy for her."
"Why?"
"You said you are doing what the writer drew, and the writer drew us together not you two, what you're doing is unfair on her."

He paused and looked over his shoulder at the girl behind him.

"Like I said earlier, I'm free to do whatever I want in the shadow and that includes loving her."

Danoh was shocked, Baek Kyung loved Jangmi?

"You love her?"
"More than anything in the world."

With that he walked out the room, his heart heavy knowing someone else made her happy.

Sagak

Baek Kyung and his father were walking to their car, his mind still on the girl in a black dress.

"Chairman Eun really thinks your have feelings for Danoh"
"I just did what you said"
"You did a good job. If you ever talk nonsense about not marrying her again, I won't consider you my son. Don't revolt. You might ruin everything. Marry her no matter what."

Kyung looked at his father shocked.

"Answer"
"Yes"

His father smiled pleased with his sons response, he pulled out money.

"Take here"

His father turned to walk away, but stopped.

"One more thing Kyung, watch how you look at Park Jangmi and react around her. We wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea"

He continued walking leaving a shocked Kyung.

Click

Kyung stared at the floating items and laughed, could this get any better he thought. He laughed.

"God, our CEO Baek is so consistent." He threw the money his father gave him and walked towards him.

"I'm not just revolting. I mean it. I can't say anything when my own father uses me like a tool. God. What a shitty Character."

His father walked towards him.

"What did you just say?"
"I told you, you won't remember this."

His father punched him, his face jerked to the side. His father grabbed his jacket.

"You piece of shit" he swung again but Kyung caught him and pushed him back. He fixed his jacket and walked off.

~~

Jangmi sat on her date blissfully unaware of what was happening, she smiled at the man infront of her who held a spoon of chocolate pudding by her lips begging her to try his dessert. She opened her mouth and he fed her, the girls around them sighed wishfully. Hehe this is so cute. Jinhae had asked if he could drive her home to which she agreed. The pair paid the bill on their way out.

As she step outside she started shivering, not even a second went pass and she felt something warm placed on her back. She turned and saw Jinhae had placed his coat on her shoulders.

"Wait here I'll go get my car. I'll be lightning quick" he ran off and she smiled. He is sweet.

Headlights came into view, a car pulled up infront of her and the drivers side opened. Jinhae walked to her door and opened it, he smiled as he helped her get in the car. She looked at the interior and smiled herself as he put the heater on for her.

The two drove in comfortable silence Jangmi directing him whenever needed.

"Thank you for coming on the date."

She looked at the boy who stared at the road with flushed cheeks.

"I really enjoyed it."
"I hope it's not forward of me to ask but is there a chance for a second date?"

She laughed.

"Without a doubt"

They arrived at her house, finally I'm exhausted!! He walked her to the door and smiled as she passed his coat back.

"Thank you for a lovely evening" he bowed towards her and she bowed back before opening her door.

Jinhae walked and stopped before calling her name.

"Jangmi-ya."
"Yes Jinhae?"
"Can I take you to school tomorrow?

Well this escalated fast. The girl smiled and pushed her hair behind her ear.

"I'll see you in the morning Jinhae. Sweet dreams."

She walked in and closed the door behind her. Only to see Lily and Ara standing and smiling.

"Unnie! He is so handsome OMO!!"

Click

"I am so jealous of you! I get a eccentric dressing doctor and you get this rich royal looking guy!! Unfair!" Ara pouted and folded her arms cutely.

Jangmi slipped her heels off and smiled.

"But that eccentric dressing doctor is your man and you love him right?"

She smiled as she told her sisters about her amazing date and they squealed with excitement.

A/N:

Guys I'm so sorry I haven't posted my dumb self actually thought I had already posted the chapter🤦🏻‍♀️
I will be going for a vaccine soon anyone else getting Vaxxed? Pm me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
164K 8.4K 37
The foundation of South Korea's high society is money, power, and marriage. His marriage was considered a mere 'contract' between the fathers. So it...
545 64 27
โ˜ฝ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข...
10.5K 370 29
I expected everything, but not this. My life is destroyed in second in front of my eyes and I can't even do anything. I have accepted all the blames...