Knock Knock [ SIN AU ]

By xNyxxxxxxxxx

Pregnant omega Seokjin knocks on his neighbour's door. --- ABO MPreg Sliiiiiiiightly mature More

Prologue
The Words Around
Greetings
Bumping Into Bumps
How To Lure A Pregnant Omega
Held Back Thoughts Can Be Embarrassing
Fuck You Hormones
The Heart's Warm And Honeyed Passion
A Helping Hand Would Be Nice
Shop For Information, With Permission Of Course...
Fate Is Sometimes A Piece Of Shit
The New Comer Who Is Just A Friend
Projection
Trust Your Instincts
Confectionary Project
Came To Get Some But...
Worries And Trust Problems
Behind The Scenes
Let's Confirm Now, Shall We?
Is You Into That? [Into that, Is You Into That? Uh-Huh]
Some Promises Are Meant To Be Cherished
First Meetings And Resolutions
Bad Timings And Just Too Many Things To Take Care Of
Cramping And Crumbling
Presenting Your Fated Mate! Enter Stage Left
Just Say It Goddamit
The Night Before
A Declaration of...
Planning Plans
Inconvenient Approaches
Confidence Booster
Fate Or Coincidence?
The Break
Post Phase
Ooh You Naughty Wackus Bonkus ⚠
Switch
Behind His Back
Late Night Croffles
The Group's Welcome Back Greetings
Revelations To Be Celebrated
Seoul Drift
A Big Gulp Of The Scent Of Earth
Well, Would You Look At That... Finally!
Epilogue
A/N
First Chocolate Tasting
Good News?
The First Step
Good Little Alpha, Hm?
Rub Rub Rub
You Have Me, You Have Us, You're Not Alone
Don't Worry, We'll Feed You
Dynamics And Arrangements
Ohana
Fight or Flight
Fight For His Hand... Not Literally But Literally
Will You Open The Door For Us?

The Return Of The Alpha

1.9K 105 334
By xNyxxxxxxxxx

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

Seokjin was in his nest, curled up under the blanket he received from Yoongi, nuzzling into the clothes he stole.

Yes.

Stole.

Stole.

Well...

It was because the alpha enticed him, that's why! No one can blame him! It was not his fault! He was being good and considerate and helpful but- but then-

« • • • »

"Alpha... I have to get some things for you," Jin crooned softly, shuffling to stand up.

Yoongi's hand immediately shot up to stop him, eyes wide and pleading. "N-NO! Don' leave!"

"I'm not leaving alpha... I'm just going to your room, okay?"

At that, the alpha perked up. "Alpha- Alpha bring you!"

The younger dragged the omega with him, though being very careful with his baby bump, making sure Jin sidestepped every piece of furniture to avoid knocking into them. This was the first time he was seeing Yoongi's bedroom, and Jin swallowed nervously, not sure how to feel in the alpha's private space, full of his potent scent.

But he has a job to do.

"Where's your spray alpha?" he asked, walking around the space, nearing the dresser. He looked around the bottle stacked into the shelves looking for the can.

The younger blinked. "...huh?"

"Oh- found it!" he picked it out from the top space, shaking it a bit, "C'mere..."

"N-No!" he shook his head indignantly, crawling away and burying himself into his sheets. "Don'- don' wanna sss... sp-"

Okay why...

Jin sighed, not really believing that this stoic alpha neighbour of his is such a whiny baby. It felt like he was babysitting some bratty pup. But getting angry would not do any good when the alpha was already in his headspace, so Jin decided to pull another one of his tricks.

"Alpha... are you not going to listen to o-omega...?"

Yoongi pouted, but the omega's smile was worth it to him.

He was listening, but the pout and the grumpy face speaks volumes about his annoyance.

Jin cooed and pinched his cheek, making the younger turn red embarrassingly quick, before getting the alpha to turn around. He carefully sprayed the scent blocker over the nape and sides of the neck. Wrists are usually not needed, the scent release from there is not strong, but in case, since he was in a rut, Jin sprayed that too, earning more grumbles from the other.

"Okay..." he says, placing back the can, "Now, I need to get somethings from my home-"

The alpha stomped. "No!"

Jin sighed, bringing his hand up to massage his temple. Pull the card again.

"Alpha... you need my scent, right?"

The alpha's eyes widened, staying quiet. Jin could see his brain running and smiled when he knew the alpha understood what he was implying.

"So... will you let me get some things for you? So you can have my scent?"

The alpha hesitated a bit, before nodding softly. Jin moved to head out, now was a good chance to take a breather while he packs some articles for the alpha, as requested by Namjoon. He realised it had been a while since the call, so the two should be here any moment.

Before he could even step out of the bedroom door, something held back his sweater, and he braked, turning around to see the shorter looking down. Or well, looking at his sweater.

"Yoongi?"

The alpha huffed, and tugged onto the sweater a little harder, before looking up at the omega. His eyes were determined, but Seokjin could note the slight desperation behind the look and his scent.

"Oh- uh... you want this?"

The other nodded and tugged again.

"Okay okay... here..." he made quick work of removing the article, before handing it to the alpha. Luckily he was wearing a shirt underneath.

Yoongi took it carefully, eyeing the sweater as if he just got himself a huge bar of gold, before nuzzling his face into it. Jin blushed at the action, scratching his ears as he felt it grew hot.

Right. He needs to go and still get more things-

"Wh-What- alpha what're you..."

Yoongi did not give him a chance to move any farther, as he hurriedly dragged the omega towards a cupboard in the room. Yoongi placed the sweater he received carefully on the bed, before launching to open the cupboard and began digging. Clothes flew everywhere, and Jin could only look, voice caught in his throat at the whole absurdity of the situation.

What is he trying to do...?

The man was huffing and growling as he dug his way in. Jin peeked around the door, noticing that the alpha was actually trying to look for something when-

A happy sound came from the alpha, as he held up a hoodie. An oversized one at that. Jin realised that most of the alpha's clothes are pretty big.

The younger stepped away from the cupboard, and nuzzled the fabric. That's what Jin thought at first, when he noticed that the alpha was actually rubbing his scent on the article.

Oh-

Yoongi stepped up towards him, eyes gleaming as he thrust the hoodie towards the omega.

"For omega."

Oh shit-

"You want me to..."

He nodded, a bit desperate when the omega hesitated. Jin saw how his face went a bit sullen when he had not received it, and he felt bad. He touched the fabric, trying to connect with his wolf, and despite the hesitance, the omega in him felt relaxed when the scent of earth and nuts hit strong.

Want. Protect. Safe.

He bit his lip, accepting the hoodie and wearing it. It did wonders to him and his omega, the scent now enveloping around him, making him feel...

He felt his belly tingle, and he unconsciously gave it a rub, as he took in the potent scent of the alpha.

And Yoongi seemed extremely happy, bouncing a bit on his heels as he took in the omega's sated scent.

If Jin stayed any longer... god...

Knock knock.

Ah... must be them.

"Hey guys."

"Hello Seokjinnie-hyung!" Hoseok chirped with a smile, trying to get a look behind him, "Where's the hyung of ours?"

Before he could say anything, a small, low growl was heard, and the couple outside noticed Yoongi peeking from behind the elder. Namjoon chuckled at that while Hoseok cooed at how small his alpha hyung looked behind the omega's broad frame.

Jin stepped aside, allowing the two newcomers in.

They giggled, even more, when they noticed their hyung has latched himself onto the hoodie Jin was wearing, and was trailing after the elder like a lost puppy.

"He refuses to let me go," Jin tried explaining, but really, he secretly liked the attention as well.

"Let us handle him hyung," Namjoon stepped forward, Hoseok around the back to grab Yoongi, earning a loud squawk. Namjoon sighed and shook his head, helping his mate to pull the older alpha away. Jin just chuckled, following after them to sit on the couch.

The two managed to avoid the flinging arms of the alpha, depositing him on the adjacent couch and hovered around him, as if making sure the hyung would not act like a bratty pup again.

Hoseok began lecturing Yoongi like a child, earning more grumbling from him. The alpha wanted to fight them off, but perhaps because of how close they were together as friends, the alpha did not pose them as threat, but was simply annoyed at them.

Namjoon sighed, and turned to address the elder.

"Are you gonna- is that-" he paused, and gestured to the hoodie.

Jin looked down, rubbing the soft dark grey material. "Yeah... he wants me to wear this."

I wanted to wear this too.

The younger omega chuckled, adjusting his glasses. "Classic hyung... anyways, do you want me to follow you to help pack some things?"

"Um, no it's okay," Jin waved off, "I'll get them myself."

Namjoon probably has picked up his hesitancy, but smiled nonetheless.

"Alright, if you need me, I'll be over here. I need to pack hyung's clothes as well-"

A small growl, and it took a while for Jin to realise that it came from him.

FUCK- WHY-

The growl caught the attention of the alpha, and this time, Yoongi growled too. And Yoongi's hostile growling got Hoseok to freeze and let out his own hostile scent.

Jin jerked at the attention, feeling his stomach drop and anxiety bubbling up at what he had done.

Shit- two strong, potent alphas in the same room are usually not a good idea...

"O-Oh I'm- I'm so... I didn't mean to-"

The scent of warm chocolate permeated through the air, and he realised it came from Namjoon. And it was strong enough to calm the two alphas, though Yoongi still sat up as if he was ready to pounce on anything that posed a threat. Hoseok sighed, rubbing his forehead, before sending the two omegas a sorry smile.

"I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me..."

"Relax hyung... it's understandable."

Namjoon was so calm, placing a hand on his shoulder to show him that it was okay. It got Yoongi to growl again, not threateningly, but he did convey his annoyance.

The younger omega nudged him, signalling the elder to speak to the alpha.

"Don't worry. I'm fine Yoongi."

And that got the alpha to sit back.

"Anyways, come back here, okay?" Namjoon gestures.

"Yeah," Jin nodded, getting up to move to his apartment.

His retreating figure definitely set the alpha off, but somehow, the two younger ones got him to stay put. Namjoon must have somehow pulled his own omega card or something...

It's always easy for alphas to follow orders from their close ones usually just because they want to be good and be praised for doing a good job at treating and listening to their mates or partners. Or friends even, who knows?

A good reason why alphas are usually hostile the majority of the time, deeming them dangerous. Such trust is hard to earn.

It could be misused, Jin thought, I hope I'm not doing that to him...

Jin hurried into his room and made quick work of packing necessary items-

He basically threw half the contents of his nest into a bag, making sure each and every piece of clothing has his scent. He kept the sheets, but shirts, sweaters and hoodies went in as well. Along with...

He decided it would not hurt to like... well... you know... slip in... an... underwear...

Ahahahahahahhahahha-

He looked away as he zipped the bag, not wanting to regret what he has done.

He got up and made his way out of his apartment to the next one, the bag packed to be given. Yoongi had refused to let him go after that, latching onto the hoodie again, pulling the omega to sit next to him.

But then, Namjoon speaks.

"Hyung, don't you think Jin-hyung will be sad that you didn't go to the facility to take care of yourself?"

Jin honestly did not know what to think. And he hoped his scent did not betray him. Because he kind of likes Yoongi like this; all sweet, soft, pliant, nurturing, quite needy as well...

But he was not ready.

And the alpha picked up on it, because it let out a soft rumble, before standing up.

And at that moment, it seemed like Yoongi took control for a bit.

"Let's go..."

He mumbled so softly, gave Jin one final look, and let Hoseok drag him out. By then his alpha took over, and he was full-on whining on his way down to the car. Namjoon wanted to stay to help clean the rest of the apartment, but he remembered Jin's actions earlier, and decided maybe he should leave him alone here for a bit.

"You keep the keys, yea? When he gets back you can hand it over to him."

With a nod and shared goodbyes, the younger omega left, leaving Jin in the alpha's apartment. Alone.

He looked around.

What was he still doing here anyway?

He could just... walk out and to his own apartment...

But...

His feet brought him to the alpha's room, and the door was slightly ajar. Jin pushed, allowing himself in, and took a look around.

Some of the younger's clothes were gone as they were packed, some were folded on the bed, and the rest were probably in the cupboard.

Jin sighed, gulping softly at the thought that crossed his mind.

It... well... the alpha seemed insistent on wanting him to have his scent...

He even heavily scented a hoodie for the elder...

Plus... his omega has been quite accepting so far...

So that means... it would not hurt, right? To, like... take... some? For himself?

For his nest?

« • • • »

Jin laid still, eyes boring into the ceiling as nervousness took over.

What was he going to say? What excuse would sound plausible?

He was thinking of 101 ways to explain to the younger alpha how half of his closet was now in the omega's nest.

Because what if Yoongi wanted to go slow too? And this was overstepping a line?

He gulped audibly, before turning back to hug his body pillow. The hot water bottle had cooled, and he felt a bit annoyed at it so he pushed it away.

He thought, then, once he was done sulking, he would get up, head straight to the laundry with all those clothes he sto- borrowed, wash, spin dry them, and sneak back in his neighbour's apartment to place them back before he gets back. 

Yes!

He sat up, adjusting a few pieces of his nest when-

Ding dong...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...

He wrapped the blanket around his shoulders, praying and hoping to every god out there that it was not who it was-

It was Jimin.

Oh thank god!

"Hey hyung! Oh- what- what's this smell-" the younger grimaced, pressing a finger to his nose.

Jin's brows furrowed. "Are you saying I stink?"

"No! It's uh... it's quite... potent..."

"Oh..."

Jin blushed.

Jimin stared. Looked to the side. Looked back at the elder.

"Ohhh..."

And then he smirked.

"I seeeeee~"

"Shut up Jiminie."

"Nnnnnnnnopeeeeeeee~"

The beta cackled, outside, where anyone could just step out to see the younger on the floor in a ball.

"Hurry up and get in."

"Aha- no. I am not going in there. The smell is so strong hyung. My poor beta nose."

"Your sense isn't that good."

"Still," he quips, brushing a finger under his nose to relieve an itch, "It's a bit strong, and quite uncomfortable."

"What do you mean?" Jin asked, adjusting his blanket.

"I mean, it smells a bit hostile. And it's understandable. Alphas do get like that when they're scenting someone they are... interested in~" he wiggled his eyebrows for effect.

Jin smacked the younger on his shoulder, making the beta wince exaggeratedly before laughing.

"No- but I'm serious. It does smell hostile, and it's making me slightly uncomfortable."

"I'm sorry... I can shower."

"Showering is one thing," he shuffles close enough, before sniffing the air, "but your apartment also kind of smell like him now. Are you going to deep clean your home for me?"

"Uh..."

Honestly, he was tired, and had zero energy to clean.

"Exactly. You look exhausted, and I'm not going to make you clean, neither do I wanna step in to do that. Anyways, here-" he passed over a bag, inside filled with dinner and some snacks.

"Decided to pack some for you on the way here. Don't have to worry about dinner now."

"Thank you, Jiminie..."

"No problem, hyung. Anyways, rest well, and I'll see you at work?"

"Yeap. Oh- Minie!"

"Hm?"

"You remember that I won't be coming in starting from my eighth month, right?"

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot about it. What did the boss say?"

"He wants me to work from home. It's better I suppose."

"It is, yea. I'm glad. Poor me... I still have to work... alone now..." he sighed, before bouncing up to the elder.

The two hugged a bit, and Jimin sent a playful smile, before excusing himself.

Jin raised a brow, and walked back into his apartment.

---

---

It was probably... Saturday...? Sunday...?

Either way, it does not matter.

What does matter, is that the alpha next door, was now outside his door.

Jin smiled softly, and the alpha looked away, his own shy smile on.

FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK-

"Yoongi... how are you doing?"

"I'm uh... d-doing well hyung."

"Right. You're here to get the keys from me huh?"

"Um, yes. Also... I have to uh... return... your clothes..."

The younger was blushing furiously, and Jin was willing his own blush away, because he may or may not have been doing... probably the same thing the younger was doing. And the best part of it all... he totally forgot to wash them.

The omega smiled, receiving the bag of clothes before turning to place it inside. It had a nice scent of daisies, he must have washed it for him. 

Oh... he felt his heart squeeze...

Thank God he had showered that morning. And had the humidifier on the moment JImin told him about the scent the other day. Yesterday? Whatever.

He had sniffed the air before opening the door, and it seemed like the alpha's scent has mellowed out.

Hopefully, he did not pick up on it.

"So uh..." he smiled again, picking up the keys to give it to his neighbour, which... he does not want to because really... how was he going to return those clothes he st- borrowed secretly?!

"Here are your keys!"

"Thanks. I uh... I'll be next door."

"Okay... if- if anything j-just... come, yeah?"

"Y-Yeah. Sure- okay."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Okay I'll go now."

"Right- yes. I need to clean too."

"Kay. Bye."

"Mn... bye."

Yoongi unlocks and enters. The door shuts.

He went in. Shut, and locked the door.

Jin waddled as fast and as carefully as he could into his room and to the nest, and began scraping down all the fabric that belonged to the alpha. He chucked them into the laundry basket, before kicking it towards the laundry room to get them washed and rid of his scent.

He hurriedly stuffed them into the machine, body rushing with adrenaline as if he was trying to cover up some murder he had committed. He looked at the bottles of detergent, trying to decide between washing off the scent completely, or replacing it with another, more floral scent.

No time!

He grabbed whatever was closest, poured the chemical in, twisted a few knobs, and slammed the start button.

Shit-

This is going to take a while. Hopefully, the alpha does not notice and come looking for it-

"So... it's either them, or you hyung."

"I- I-"

"And if I remember correctly, you three were only there."

"Uh..."

"And Namjoon let you hold the keys."

"W-Well-"

Yoongi raised an amused brow. Jin kept his down, and his eyes were wide, trying to think of a clever way to retort the younger.

"So... where are my clothes hyung?"

"I really don't kno-"

The machine played its tune, signalling the next step of the wash cycle.

Jin froze.

Yoongi instinctively turned to the noise, before looking back at the elder, trying to hold back his own amused smirk.

The elder could feel his back sweating under the gaze of the alpha. He gulped softly, holding back a whine as he shuffled in his place on the couch.

Yoongi should not, and never ever be allowed to look at him like that coz- because-

The alpha sighed, leaning back into the cushion, arms crossed, a knee over the other, as he assessed the situation.

"So... you really don't know where my clothes are?"

Jin did not answer.

"Hm... and if I look around, I won't find it?"

He still did not answer.

"Hyung... you know I'm not mad right?"

He sighed.

"S-Sorry... I couldn't- um..." Jin lamely gestured around the neck.

"Ah yea... the soap provided totally washed my scent off. Joonie forgot to pack my toiletries, that brat."

Jin let out a small giggle, before choking it back.

"Still quite thankful though. He got you to get some things for me..."

"I uh... suppose so."

"And I uh... I made you w-wear my hoodie..."

Seokjin looked up, Yoongi looked away, his lips twisted.

Yoongi was embarrassed too. That news got the omega to calm a bit more.

"Y-Yeah. But don't worry! I did not- um... I did not hate it, you know? So, you're okay!"

"Oh- oh okay- that's- that's good to know..."

"Yeah... um... good..."

"Good..."

"So when will I get my clothes back?"

---

---

Yoongi had work to do.

But his wolf was just rolling around happily, and his mind was too busy running by the thoughts and facts that Seokjin, his next-door neighbour that he was trying to court, sto- borrowed, he insisted, his clothes, for. His. nest.

Nest!

Jin nested... with his clothes! His scent! Everywhere!

Oh-

What if- what if he did it too....?

Yoongi slammed his head on the table, and once was not enough to erase the images he conjured up then as he began slamming again and again and again-

Chill Yoongi. Relax~ All he did was nest...

SEOKJIN NESTED WITH MY CLOTHES-

Wait- that means-

I MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY TO WITNESS OMEGA NESTING WITH MY CLOTHES AND SCENT EVERYWHERE?!?!?!?!

But that also means-

HE IS WASHING OFF HIS SCENT AND MY SCENT AND OUR SCENTS TOGE-

Okay.

It's okay. This one time, he shall allow. Because they were still... courting, testing things out, and when the elder is ready, he would bring him out on a date, as planned.

Yes.

And then... and then the day will arrive!

Yeess...

And then... and then they would c-c-c-c-c-c-consummate-

YESSS....

Yoongi smiled openly at the blacked screen of the computer, and he got a glance of himself smiling like some idiot.

Gosh...

He rubbed his face. This omega has just got him to feel such a way...

He could feel his pride crack, but the desire of getting to be close to said omega was much, much stronger than anything else, he was willing to let it happen.

Hell, his own alpha decided to submit to the elder during its rut. That's a good enough sign that they were compatible, and that his alpha was ready and willing to do this. And it seemed like the omega had accepted it too, which meant that he was making good progress.

Good... good...

He booted up his computer again, ready to find some good spots to bring the omega to.

After the pregnancy, of course.

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

As promised...

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 2.5K 21
"Did you use protection last night?" Jin asked nervously. "Why it doesn't matter you won't get pregnant anyway" Taehyung wasn't bothered. "S...
310K 14.7K 30
taehyung falls for the boy he's supposed to protect ✰ ✰ ✰ bottom!yoongi top!taehyung
968K 41.3K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
tease By amber

Fanfiction

174K 11.5K 34
"you're a tease, baby." jikook © yoongisparks