Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓

By xGucciTaeex

"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex More

Author's note (Super Important)
ू Foreword ु
{01} New life/Intro
{02} Warning
{03} Scream
{04} Prince Bunny
{05} Song Yerim
{06} The Diva
{07} Meet Bangtan
{08} Headmaster
{09} Pink Princess
{10} Murderer on the loose
{11} Moving in
{12} In crisis or danger?
{13} Accuse
{14} Conjecture
{15} Banana Milk
{16} Hazard in the night
{17} Interrogation
{18} Father
{19} Talk
{20} Cookies and milk
{21} Daze
{22} Brekkie
{23} Beaten
{24} Lemon?
{25} A talk with Namjoon
{26} Left
{27} First enemy detected
{28} Clouds
{29} Complaint
{30} Safe
{31} Fear
{32} Getting to know you
{33} Trust
{34} Why
{35} Flushed
{36} Buddy up
{37} Second enemy detected
{39} Little do you know
{40} Fat
{41} Acquaintance
{42} Kim SeokJin
{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)
{44} Sehunnie
{45} Lockdown
{46} Plan
{47} Midnight
{48} The Sassy King
{49} Expose
{50} Third enemy detected
{51} Hate
{52} Roam
{53} Candy
{54} Sunshine
{55} Irritation
{56} Ignore
{57} Bored
{58} Fourth enemy detected
{59} Apologise
{60} You're mine
{61} Bad news
{62} Missing
{63} Silent night
{64} Chill pill
{65} Nightmare
{66} Red cheeks
{67} Promise
{68} Tense
{69} Attempt
{70} Threats
{71} Eavesdrop
{72} Protective
{73} Closer
{74} Photograph
{75} Kinks and fetishes
{76} Bodyguards
{77} Parents
{78} Boring room
{79} Solved
{80} Failure
{81} Finessed
{82} Suspicion
{83} Betrayal
{84} Fifth enemy detected
{85} Peculiar
{86} Flowers
{87} Preparation
{88} Dark
{89} Found
{90} Combat
{91} Danger
{92} Lovers' fight
{93} Trouble
{94} Sneaky
{95} Fallen
{96} Mourned
{97} Guilt
{98} Starving
{99} Trouble
{100} Alienated
{101} Appalling
{102} Evident
{103} Butterfly
{104} Pretty boy
{105} Duck
{106} Civil
{107} Frustration
{108} Rest
{109} Cute
{110} Tsundere
{111} Reward
{112} Apple pen
{113} Poison
{114} Sixth enemy detected
{115} Contemplate
{116} Womb day
{117} Star
{118} Crazy
{119} Son-in-law
{120} Vroom
{121} Annoyed
{122} Silent
{123} Documentation
{124} Expeditious
{125} Favour
{126} Moon
{127} Disbelief
{128} The last interogation
{129} Justice
{130} Pain
{131} Photo of my mind
{132} Falling
{133} Mess
{134} Announcement
{135} News
{136} Rainy
{137} Dull
{138} Relief
{139} Aliven
{140} Truce
{141} Funny
{142} Sunny
{143} Reunite
{144} My love
{145} Euphoria
{146} Ding Dong
{147} Toast
{148} Endearment

{38} Hamster

381 16 5
By xGucciTaeex

20/11/2020
Friday
8:15am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Where are you going early in the morning?" A voice interrupted me, stopping me from pushing the door open. 

Ah, sh*t. My escape plan to leave the room quietly by tiptoeing failed. Ugh.

Turning around hesitantly, I looked up slowly, over at Jungkook and he raised his hand, one finger twerking, gesturing me to come over here. He wearily sat up, his hair all over the place, waiting patiently for me to come. 

Sighing heavily, I walk grudgingly towards him, my footsteps clattering softly on the carpeted floor. The clattering noise came to a halt and Jungkook tilts his head, blinking at me tiredly while smiling. 

"You haven't answered my question." He told me and I raised an eyebrow. "Where are you going early in the morning?" He repeated the question, sliding a hand to the back of his head to scratch his hair.

"Is it necessary for you to know everything?" I asked back. I didn't mind telling him where I was about to go, I just wanted to know why he does. 

He sighed in exasperation, casting a clouded expression in which he was somewhat disappointed. "Are you still irritated by me from yesterday? Look, I'm sorry but why would you help that b*tch? Did you forget he nearly killed you?" 

"I don't care about what he nearly did. I helped him because I felt sorry for him and-"

"You got nothing to be or feel sorry about, Y/N" He interrupted and I huffed angrily. "You got a knack of interrupting people rudely, eh?" 

"And you got a knack of helping murderers who go out their way and ruin people's life, eh?" He shot back, eyes locking with mine like magnets. I scoffed and crossed my arms, annoyed. Drifting my gaze towards the television to avert from looking at him, I heard him exhaled heavily. 

"Y/N, I'm just trying to protect you because you never know if Baekhyun is using you," Jungkook admitted, grabbing my hand to intertwine with his but I snatch my hand away. 

"I don't need your protection." I gritted my teeth, sliding both of my hands into the pocket of my jacket. "I'm an adult, I can take care of myself just fine." 

"You're 16." He reminded me. "That's underage. An adult is 18 or over."

"Well, you don't have to remind me. Either way, I'm much more mature than you think I am. Plus, who allows you to grab my hand whenever you feel like to? I'm not your girlfriend." I pointed out, rolling my eyes at him as I turned my back towards him. 

"You're soon going to be." He mumbled confidently and I lightly shook my head, trying my best to control myself to not punch him in the face. 

"Well, I'm going to go now. I'll see you later." I said, walking steadily towards the doorway, my fists clench tightly when the annoying voice stops me again.

"Wait."

I didn't bother turning around but just stay where I was.

"Come back once I call you. Okay? I don't want you-"

"Don't bother, I won't listen to you." I interrupted him as I barge outside, slamming the door behind me so I wouldn't hear any more nonsense coming out from his mouth. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

8:32

 "Y/N, over here!" Rebecca's arms were raised and was waving over to me to gesture me to come here. I nodded wordlessly at her, walking swiftly towards her with a tray of food for breakfast. I was careful not to drop it and embarrass myself and kept on grinning at her.

Yesterday night, when Jungkook was showering, Rebecca had decided to call me to have breakfast with her since we didn't get to talk that much yesterday.

Realizing someone else who I didn't recognise with her, I frowned. I didn't remember Rebecca telling me that there was going to be someone else accompany her... I thought I was going to have a breakfast date with her...

Oh welp, I guess it doesn't hurt if I made a new friend.

Placing my tray next to Rebecca's, I sway nervously as I met eyes with the new person who was smiling at me brightly. Her hair was short, slightly below the chin and she had bangs. She had those huge laughing eyes where constant sparks are appearing, even if she's crying or angry. Her smile is truly beautiful and stunning, just like her.

"Hi!" She said, as I sat down beside Rebecca, who had moved over a little to ensure I had enough space.

"Hey," I replied, smiling at her. "What's your name?"

"I'm Jue Chen Li. You can just call me Jue Chen." She introduces herself, passing me a friendly smile. "How about you?"

"I'm Y/N. Lee Y/N but you can just call me Y/N." I answered, trying to not stutter from nervousness as I tend to get very tense, meeting new people, especially pretty and adorable ones. "You're not from South Korea are you?" I asked and her mouth opens in surprise.

"Yes! How did you know??"

"Jue Chen sounds more like a Chinese name instead of Korean... so you're from China?" I asked and she nodded, beaming proudly. "Why did you decide to come here?" I questioned and she tilts her head to think about the question.

Not gonna lie, she reminds me of Lucas. Both adorable and foreigners.

"Well, it was because I was fascinated by the culture and everything. So I asked my parents if I could study here for a few years and they allowed me." She gave me her sunny smile again and I honestly can't get tired of it.

"She's quite independent for her age because she left her country by herself when she's the age of 15. Not knowing the language or anything." Rebecca told me and I nodded in fascination as I slurp the thin curly noodles. Having ramen for breakfast is honestly the best thing ever because it warms your body on a cold day.

"Like, Jue Chen, how did you manage to survive and not freak out?" Rebecca questions her and I look back at her. I realize both of them had already finished their breakfast and I was the only one eating. I felt embarrassed so I quickly gulp down the salty and light broth, making sure I won't choke as both of them chatter away.

Once I was finished, I accidentally slam the bowl a little too loudly onto the tray, which made both Jue Chen and Rebecca stop talking and look at me.

Ah, sh*t.

Since my mouth was still full of chewed noodles, I covered my mouth and lower my head to apologise and Jue Chen suddenly laugh.

"Your cheeks- they're all flustered and puffed up- you look like a hamster!" She declared and Rebecca started laughing with her.

I-

I couldn't say anything since my mouth was still full but I place both of my hands on each of my cheeks and started squishing it as I chew on the noodles. They giggled even more and I stopped once I swallowed every single thing. But they didn't stop laughing which made me turn instant red.

"H-How do I look like a hamster? Am I chubby?" I asked nervously and Jue Chen shook her head, still chuckling.

"You're small and cute, that's why you look like a Hamster." She told me and I blushed, waving my hand to disagree with her.

"Awh thank you, but I think you're the cute one," I told her, winking at her but immediately cringe at what I did. Rebecca saw and started slapping my back and laughing out loud.

"You flirt!" Jue Chen accused me and the three of us started giggling. I moved my tray to the side, careful to not drop anything. But I still had the chopsticks in my hands, holding it the way I wanted to stab someone.

"I didn't know you had a flirty side," Rebecca told me and I shook my head, still having my eyes on the chopsticks but was still smiling. "Jungkook must be having a nice time."

My smile disappears at the mention of his name and I stab two of the chopsticks onto the bowl, making both of them flinch. I folded my arms and scoffed. "Why would I waste my time with that bastard?"

"Did something happen?" Jue Chen's eyes widen in curiosity and I shake my head again, as I didn't want to talk about it.

"I guess he's just being Jungkook?" Rebecca replied for me. "Arrogant as hell?"

I nodded solemnly and Rebecca patted my back. "Is okay, you can get through it. Is a lovers quarrel after all."

Slapping her hand away, I turned to look at Rebecca and glared at her furiously. "What do you mean by a lovers quarrel? Are you joking right now?"

Seeing as how pissed I was, Rebecca giggled and leaned in, pinching my cheeks with her fingers, her breath slightly tickling my skin. "I'm sorry Y/N, but you can't blame me for shipping you two. Alright, honey?"

I smack her fingers away softly, ensuring I won't hurt her and she leaned back, smiling cheekily at me.

Ugh, I'm going to punch a tree right now.

"Enough with that Rebecca." Jue Chen sternly told her but she continued smirking, as she took a sip on the cup of chocolate milk. "If Y/N doesn't like Jungkook, then is an unrequited love."

"Wait, so Jungkook does like Y/N?" Rebecca inquired, fiddling with the straw as she tilted her head in confusion.

"Well, who knows? It seems-"

Out of nowhere, a shrill sound from my phone was heard, vibrating violently in my pocket, making the three of us flinched. I immediately lower my head to apologise again and grab my phone, sliding it out of my pocket.

Cursing myself as I saw the name on the screen, I wanted to ignore it, press the red button savagely, but there was this strong urge of pressing the green button.

"Who is it?" Jue Chen asked as I was staring at my phone screen, pondering on whether I should press the green one or a red one.

"Is her boyfriend." I heard Rebecca whispered but I didn't have time to glare at her. Instead, I looked up and let out a loud exhale. "I'll be back for a few minutes, I need to get this call."

As I leave the table to walk over to a corner, I swear I could hear Rebecca swooning but I decided to ignore it and deal with it later. When I reach the private corner, I look around to ensure nobody was listening and press on the green button.

"Y/N, DID I HAD TO WAIT FOR 30 SECONDS FOR YOU TO ANSWER!?" Jungkook yelled before I could even say anything. I put the phone a meter away from me since he was screaming hysterically like a maniac. "I GET THAT YOU'RE MAD BUT YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME LIKE THAT!"

"Jungkook, if I was ignoring you, I wouldn't even answer your call and block you instead." I calmly explained. "Plus, what do you want?"

"What are you doing right now? Where are you?" He asked me impatiently and I tap my shoes, annoyed.

"I was trying to form new friendships until you call, anyways you haven't-"

"You don't need friends. You just need me." He interrupted boldly and I rolled my eyes, already developing a huge headache. "Please return to the dormitory. I miss you."

"Can you stop flirting?" I demanded, putting my other hand on my hip. "We're not even dating ."

"Who said we need to be dating for me to miss you and flirt with you?" He asked me sharply and I exhaled in exasperation. "Plus, I'm serious though. Please come back to the dormitory. There's something I need to tell you."

"Is it important?" I questioned.

"Doesn't matter, just come back to me. If you don't there will be consequences." I was about to object when he hung up, leaving me huffing in anger. Does he think I'm someone he can just order around!? This coconut-headed imbecile, I swear-

Cursing myself at the hard-luck, I decided to just follow his instructions before receiving any "consequences".

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 420 25
"you want to get yourself killed? just do it and leave me out of it." ○○○ @staetus-
678K 24.4K 66
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER Continuation of book 1. Story by @haru__bts Cover by @Jkwifeeuuu
144K 2.5K 39
All the fantasies your heart can endure and more :) BTS x reader
891K 41.2K 40
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴀᴍᴏʀ" ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ & ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ