I'M SORRY TO FORGET YOU(TAEKO...

By YMFANFICS0001

Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you for... More

𝐎.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐖.𝐎
𝐓.𝐇.𝐑.𝐄.𝐄
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑
𝐅.𝐈.𝐕.𝐄
𝐒.𝐈.𝐗
𝐒.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐈.𝐆.𝐇.𝐓
𝐍.𝐈.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐋.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐓.𝐖.𝐄.𝐋.𝐕.𝐄
𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
Not An Update πŸ™‚
NINTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY- TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR (END)

𝐅.𝐈.𝐅.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍

1.1K 44 0
By YMFANFICS0001

NEXT MORNING

TAEHYUNG POV

Ahh.. my head hurts too much.. why I fee..eel dizzy. My head (he grab his head and sat on the bed) how I came here? Last night!! What happened last night?? I checked myself as I found I'm only in my boxers. What happened taehyung? What happened???

He closed his eyes and tried to remember what happened last night but he's unable to think about it clearly as heard jungkook came out of the bathroom. He's half naked, just wrapped a towel.

Tae gulped.

"What the hell !! He's too shy to show his body and now.. what happened to him?? I don't know what's in his mind.. but I saw jungkook take a look on mirror and came towards me.

AUTHOR POV

Jungkook take steps forward to him and it seems like something evil in his head right now.
He comes towards him and almost makes him choked. Slightly he put his hand on his shoulder and Taehyung moved backwards and fall on the bed.

JUNGKOOK POV

I noticed that mr. Kim is too nervous as I decided to make him more and more nervous. How dare he planned to drugged me by the way? What are you trying to do with me?
I leaned on him and hovered over him.

TAEHYUNG POV

What the hell he's trying to do? Why why he's like that? Suddenly my eyes stopped on his bare bright skin. It's wet and water drops from his hair to his neck. His scenet of shampoo...
What what kim taehyung what are you thinking!! (Mentally slapped)
Tae : yahh.. Jeon Jungkook.. move..
Jk : why?? Why are you afraid now? Last night.. (sigh)
Tae : what!!! What happened last night???
JK : it was awesome. (Laugh)
Tae winded his eyes and tried to push him.
JK came closer to his ear and spoke , "don't worry nothing was happened"
He step backed.
Tae : tell me the truth Jungkook.
Jk : what do you think that I was taking yout advantage?
Tae : yahhhhhh.... (Pushed jungkook who's poked his tounge in inner cheeks)

JK : sir.. whatever you do last night.. I mean tried to drug me it's a crime you know. But I forgave you so don't play such a stupid games to me again.

Tae looked down and feel embarrassed as he caught by him.

TIME SKIP

they all are about to check out from the resort, Jungkook took a look at Mr. Kim who stands still without any expression and on the other hand his eyes stopped on Jimin who's eyes are swollen looks like he cried a lot.

JUNGKOOK POV

What's going on? I know that mr.kim is a bit embarrassed but what about Mr. Park? He seems a cold and strong person but today he looks soft and broken. Is there anything wrong? I have to ask him or may be yoongi hyung will know as my eyes searched for Yoongi hyung.

I asked Mr. Jung, "where's yoongi hyung?"
Hoseok : bun.. actually yoongi got a urgent call last night that's why he left yesterday night.

Jk : ohh.. (sigh)
Y/n : let's go everyone.

Jungkook, y/n , Hoseok are in a same car and VMIN took the other car.

TIME SKIP

JUNGKOOK POV

I'm waiting at the car alone. This two lovey dovey couple annoy me. Did they forget that I'm single.? I slightly looked outside from the window as I saw Hobi bought an Ice cream for y/n and enjoy their ice cream date.

"Why didn't they thought about me? Am I disappeared? I want an ice-cream too. (Pout)

I got out from the car and suddenly heard a familiar voice from the other side of the road.

I looked straight as I saw a car "isn't it mr. Kim's car?"

Then I looked around and saw, mr. Kim is talking with a old lady who can't crossed the road. I took a step forward and now I can heard them.

Tae : granny !! Let me help you.
Granny : thank you son.. you're really kind child.
Tae : I was.. but now I'm not kind. I'm a cold, rude person you know?
Granny laughed.
Granny : no no child. If you're really a rude person then you never came to help me.

Taehyung showing his boxy smile.

JK : I never saw him smiling like that. Is he really that rude boss? Who are you kim taehyung? Why are you so strange? You're really complicated to understand.
Taehyung turned back and saw kook who's staring at him fondly.
He lost himself into his eyes as Taehyung came closer
Tae : Jeon... Jeon.. HEYY JEON JUNGKOOK....

Jungkook flinched.

JK : yahh yahh.. mr. Kim..
Tae : what are you thinking?
Jk : nothing
Tae : by the way why are you here?
Jk just pointed at Hobi y/n who's having their lovey dovey moment together.

Just assume them as hobi and y/n👻

Tae : they're together??
Jk : you're too late to understand. (Rolled eyes) and they're having ice cream without me. I wanna eat too that's why I came outside of the car as I saw you and stopped.

Tae looked into his eyes who's glared at the ice cream and almost drooling over it.

Tae caught his hands and bring him to the ice cream shop.

Tae : one hot chocolate cone and one mint chocolate chip ice cone please
Jungkook looked at him shocked.
Tae : what?
Jk : how did you know my favourite flavour? (Winded eyes)
Tae : you're really good at acting kookie. (Sad smile)
Jk : huhh!?? Ac.. act.. acting???? (Confused)

They're eating their ice-cream but jungkook is still processing in his head that how could he knows about the flavour as he never told anyone about this.
There was an awkward silence then jungkook spoke

Jk : where's mr. Park?
Tae : he's in the car as he said he don't wanna come outside. I asked him for ice cream but he refused.
Jk : is he upset today? I saw his swollen eyes in the morning as he cried a lot.
Tae looked at him surprisingly.
Tae : are you sure?
Jungkook nodded.
Tae : he behaves strange since when Yoongi hyung arrived.
Jk : is there anything wrong with Yoongi hyung and jimin?
Tae suddenly stands up and shouted
Tae : ohh Jungkook now please stop it. Stop acting. I can't take it. You're on my nerves now.
Jungkook eyes formed tears but he tried to contol it.
Jk : I don't know sir what are you talking about I don't know about any acting. 🥺

Tae pushed and stick him on the wall.
Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you forget me so easily huh?? Are you ashamed of accepting the fact how you broke my heart?

Jungkook pushed him and say " I don't know what are you talking about. And Love?? I don't even now you before I joined your company, how could you love me?

Tae leave him and took a deep breath as he heard a familiar voice behind him

??? : Tae???
Taehyung looked back and saw a man with his dark eyes stared at him
Tae : hyung.. why are you here?
??? : What are you doing here? You don't even think about our reputation right? Still you tried to hit on this stupid boy... He and his family are just suckers. (Fuming in anger)

Jk : excuse me sir.. how could you tell that about my family? Who are you to tell such a things?

???? : Who am I?? How dare you ? I'm Kim Seokjin also , the CEO of KIM INDUSTRIES as Taehyung. Just stay away from my brother you little devil.

Tae : hyung.. stop.. it's not his fault.. I was the one who loves him. It's nothing to do with him. You can't insult him like that. Don't create a scene.

Suddenly JIMIN came.,
Tae : jiminah took jungkook with you please. I have to talk to mr. Seokjin right now alone. (Glare)
Jimin took a deep breath and hold jungkook who's a crying mess right now. He didn't even know what are they talking about?

JIMIN POV

What a luck?? I have to protect this child who stole my love from me. (Sigh)
Jungkook is panting as Jimin gives him water and patted his back.

AUTHOR POV

Jimin must be angry on him but still once upon a time he thought him as his own brother and he can't see his tears. He still somewhere in his heart, has a soft feelings for jungkook.

Jimin : stop crying...
Jk ; they all are bad in this world. Everyone is bad.
Jimin : yeahh.. and you're the best right?
Jk : mr. Park.. I really don't have any idea what are they talking about? And mr.kim also scolded me and tell me to stop acting. But I don't know what acting I do..?
Jimin : you aren't acting?
Jk : no I'm not..
Jimin : how could you lie like that jungkook? (Raised a voice) don't you really know us? We were famous in college for our friendship. How could you???
Jk : what?? friendship?? But I don't know you
Jimin : ohh c'mon jungkook. Stop lying... Jimin left kook alone in the car.
Jk : what are they talking about?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 53.5K 48
"I will do anything to make you feel alive,baby.I promise you.",taehyung cried as he looked at his husband who had nill expression on his face. "Ther...
314K 11.8K 90
Alexis was pinned between the wall and Yoongi's body. His hand splayed on the wall above her head while his other hand pressed against her lower back...
58.7K 2.8K 35
"Y-Yoongi... Stop! Y-you're hurting me..." Jimin cried out as he was violently shoved against the nearest wall. "Shut up or I'll beat the shit out of...