Ciel [Yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

"Touching you is touching heaven. Even if you're the devil in a pretty package." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
Epilogue.
Author's note >>>

31.

4.2K 380 254
By Ilove1D1237

"You look tired." Jimin said as he turned to face Yoongi who stood by the glass door. Firm and still like usual.

"I'm okay. I slept a few hours last night." He reassured. Even though he felt sleepy he wouldn't admit that out loud.

Jimin picked up his cup of hot tea and blew. The peppermint scent made its way to his nose. He was currently sitting at the little table outside his balcony enjoying the outside.

It seemed like the rainy days would continue. The sky was cloudy once again. He took a sip of tea and extended out his cup towards him.

"Want some? Aren't you cold?"

"I'm okay. Thank you. I'm used to the cold weather."

Jimin shivered wrapping his coat closer to his body. Yoongi wore his regular attire. Black long sleeve buttoned up shirt, black jeans, and black boots. Truly he looked unbothered by the harsh weather.

"Hmm. I wonder how if you're so old."

"Tch,"

Jimin giggled as he continued to observe him. Yoongi finally looked at him. He looked gorgeous and his vibrant milky skin outshined in the black outfit. Though he looked tired, the beauty was radiating out of him.

"You got a haircut." Jimin stated.

The hairstyle drove Jimin mad. The undercut and middle part was to die for. Even the dark circles under his eyes added to his gorgeousness.

"I did." He replied calmly.

"Hmm. Is the guy that cut my hair the one that does yours?" Jimin asked looking away before his eyes told what he was thinking. It was pretty evident he was infatuated with him.

"Yes. Same one."

"Well, he obviously has favorites."

"What's that suppose mean?" Yoongi asked with curiosity.

"He makes you look all handsome and stuff." Jimin mumbled feeling his face redden. He kept staring ahead with his eyes burning at the cold wind.

Yoongi kept quiet. It was childish to feel himself excited over that compliment. It made him feel like he was seventeen again and meeting love for the first time.

Jimin then realized what he had said. He cleared his throat opening up the book Yoongi had recommended. By now he was done reading it, but he had decided to re-read it just in case he missed any details.

"Why don't you read another book?" Yoongi wondered breaking the silence.

He shrugged, "I'm not sure. I'm scared I won't like another book."

"You will never know if you don't try. Don't conform yourself with what you know.  You have to experience the unknown to find the beauty in other things."

Jimin laid back upside down in his chair. He grinned teasingly, "Are you sure you're not one hundred years? You sound so wise."

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he patted his head, "What a brat."

He quickly stroked back in place when he heard the door open. Jimin sat up and pretended to read the book as he nervously felt his palms sweat.

Yoongi stepped back into the room where Sehun was. He raised both eyebrows with a smirk plastered in his face.

"I didn't know you got paid to keep him company in the room."

"We we're outside the balcony you imbecile."

He immediately went into defensive mode, "I will not have you insult me. Just because you're a kissass and have privilege does not make you better."

"The only kissass here is you. What do you want? I'm tired of wasting my breath on you."

Sehun frowned and walked outside to the balcony. Yoongi followed behind ready to break his nose. He had been waiting long enough for that. At this point any excuse to do it was enough.

However, Sehun had a package at hand and did not approach Jimin in a threatening way. He looked at the tag on the package and saw it was from Taehyung.

"Can I give it to him your majesty?" Sehun sarcastically asked as Yoongi finished inspecting the note.

Wear it tonight. That's what it said. He let go and nodded looking away. The discomfort was noticeable in his face.

Jimin was too focused on the package to notice. Sehun excused himself and headed out the door giving Yoongi one last stare.

He stood up and opened it without reading the note. Once he saw what was inside he quickly shut the box with a red face.

Yoongi kept staring ahead even though he had been watching from the corner of his eyes. His hands were behind his back. They were clenched so tight he could feel them go numb.

Jimin kept quiet as he put the box down on the floor. He opened up the book and attempted to read, but his mind wouldn't grasp the words.

No other comment was made.

•••

Yoongi knocked on the door slowly. He waited for Jimin to open up. When he saw him, he was starstruck.

It felt like his lungs forgot to breath, his brain forgot to process and his tongue forgot his own language.

Jimin looked angelic.

His black hair was styled to the side, two long earrings hung from his ears, and the velvety red shirt exposed some of his chest.

There was glitter all over his collarbones and cheekbones. The pink tint on his lips made them look irresistible.

Yoongi quickly shook his head to snap out of it. This was prohibited. This was wrong. If he kept telling himself then maybe he'd engrave it in his brain.

"Mr. Kim is ready for you."

Jimin nodded with a timid smile. He noticed the way Yoongi stared. It made his heart skip a beat. Was he looking at him the way he thought? Or was his mind playing a sick joke on him?

On the way out, he suddenly stumbled and had to stop to catch himself. Yoongi was right behind him and held his waist to prevent him from falling.

"Have you been drinking?"

"I—I just had one. I drunk it too fast." He stuttered. This time, he wasn't half as drunk to not feel the way he did being grabbed by Yoongi.

"Tch, did you not learn your lesson brat?"

"It was just one." He mumbled still in shock at his touch.

Yoongi let go of his waist and cleared his throat.
The elevator ride was quite awkward. The air felt heavy and the side glares weren't helping. When the door opened they both stepped at the same time bumping into each other.

The moment their shoulders clashed it caused a tsunami of emotions inside of Jimin's heart. There it was again. His heart was glowing, his breathing was quicker, and his blood pressure up.

"Sorry." He murmured stepping back.

Yoongi quickly spoke up, "No. I'm the one who should apologize. You can go first."

Jimin shyly proceeded as Yoongi stood behind trying to control his feelings. This was the way teenagers were supposed to feel. Not a thirty-two year old.

He had been so invested into his job that he had completely closed out love from his life. Never in a million years did he think that he'd fall madly for this man.

Jimin abruptly stopped walking and turned around. Yoongi was caught off guard and slightly flinched. He rapidly recomposed himself into a firm position.

"I didn't mean to startle you." Jimin whispered.

"It's fine. Do you need something?"

Jimin nibbled his cheek and looked around the hallway. He felt his face redden as he managed to speak up.

"I—I just wanted to tell you that..."

"Yes?" He asked slightly leaning closer very intrigued.

"The reason I'm doing this is because the contract I have with Taehyung. I—I really don't want—"

"There's no need for you to explain. You don't owe me an explanation." He cut him off. It was unbearable to hear those words come out of his mouth.

The slightly hurt flashed through Jimin's eyes. What was he thinking? Why would Yoongi even care about him sleeping with Taehyung?

"I...I know." Yoongi finally added after seeing his hurt expression.

Jimin looked up raising both eyebrows, "You know?"

"Why you're doing it. There's no judgement here. The year will be over before you know it." He quietly responded.

Jimin nodded turning back around. He walked slowly not wanting to get to the door. Through the years, he had managed to do this without any guilt or regret.

Now as they approached the door, Jimin felt queasy. He reluctantly glanced over to Yoongi whose eyes were full of emotions he couldn't comprehend.

"Go on. He's waiting." Yoongi murmured.

Jimin opened the door and saw him sitting on his big king sized bed. He closed the door quickly to prevent Yoongi from seeing the ardor in Taehyung's eyes.

"Jimin. How I've missed you." He commented approaching him.

He grabbed his face in his large ones and pulled him in for a big kiss. Jimin kept a his eyes opened unsure of why he was doing this gesture.

Each time they were intimate things were slowly changing. He was more affectionate. Taehyung was a natural praiser, but lately it had been more.

There was no vulgar language and if there was, he made sure to say it in a soft voice. He was gentle and caring. The kissing had progressed and it wasn't out of lust. It was genuine.

Taehyung slowly pushed him against the door making a loud thump. He started unbuttoning his shirt and Jimin had to break away from the kiss.

"What's the matter?" He asked concerned.

"Can you—can you tell Yoongi to leave?" He whispered with a semi red face.

"Is Jimin being shy?" He teased unable to read his flustered expression.

"A little. Please." He muttered.

Taehyung nodded with a smile, "I'll tell him to leave."

Jimin moved out of the way and turned his back on the door. He nibbled on the inside of his lip his heart continuing to race.

Taehyung peeked through the door immediately getting Yoongi's attention. "Yoongi you can leave. I'll give you a call if I need you."

Yoongi nodded as the door shut once again. He gritted his teeth making his way down the hallway. Perhaps, it had been divine justice to have Taehyung come out and telling him to leave.

Either way he was thankful. Standing outside and hearing their love making was excruciatingly painful to hear.

However, his mind never drowned away the thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 9.3K 33
"i never knew i could find so much happiness in a calico cat." yoonmin © yoongisparks
283 9 7
"it's rather absurd ain't it? we spend so many nights thinking whether what we're doing is a sin or if it's pure?" "you say that! but how can i forg...
18.6K 804 26
COMPLETED "It'll be okay babe. We can get through anything together."
129 56 36
"You deserve someone who never lets you forget how amazing you are"