Cherubic ~ The Society

By Alyssia-Rose-

๐•ฎ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–š๐–‡๐–Ž๐–ˆโ€ข ๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“๐–“๐–”๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–”๐–— ๐–•๐–‘๐–š๐–’๐–• ๐–•๐–—๐–Š๐–™๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๏ฟฝ... More

Angelica Madelyn Russo
Who is Angelica Russo?
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
book
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
T W E N T Y
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR

N I N E T E E N

436 13 2
By Alyssia-Rose-

After Dewey's execution, everything calmed down, Elle carried on staying with Campbell and Angel, and the guard stayed with Allie still. Allie still had her power, after Dewey's death people were afraid to act out or speak out. The only ones not afraid were Angel, Campbell, and somewhat Harry.

Angel and Campbell were as toxic as ever, arguments weekly, fighting, screaming, shouting, and eventually Campbell always had the upper hand. Quite a lot, Angel had to leave and go to her own house, sometimes she left to Harry's, but she'd never admit that to Campbell. Elle as usual had been all over Campbell, Angel hated it and it was the main reason for their arguments. 

Campbell still had no clue that Angel walked in on him and Elle around a month after she started staying with them, that was back in July. Elle however, had made direct eye contact with her the moment she had walked in, she smirked at the girl who had tears streaming down her face.

Becca and Sam only really saw Angel occasionally, since they were busy preparing for Becca's birth, but she still came around to help out when she wanted time away from Campbell. They had became her reason to leave the house a lot, since Campbell seemed to get more possessive as the weeks passed. Once again, he thought she was cheating on him with Harry, but that was his own guilt eating at him. 

It was now October, the month of Angel's birthday, and everyone had gotten used to all of the rules and jobs. Jobs changed monthly, as a rotating system, and as expected, Allie had no jobs to do, neither did her little inner circle. 

Elle had kitchen duty, meaning she was away for at least half the day, and Campbell had kitchen duty for the other half. Because of this, they only saw each other alone in the middle of the day, for an hour or two at the most. Angel, was still helping Gordie and Kelly with medical training, the three of them were preparing for the worst, and preparing for Becca's birth. 

The hospital was fully stocked with everything needed, so there was no worries around that, it was only figuring out how to use it that was hard. Certain medicines were kept in the pharmacy, meaning they couldn't get to them. Angel, Kelly and Gordie had tried multiple times to take down the barricade to get to the cabinets, but every attempt failed. 

"Let's just hope none of the medication in there will ever be needed, okay? We're a bunch of teenagers, we won't need to use the entire hospital." Gordie sat with a book wide open on his lap, "yeah, Gordie, we're teenagers. We're stupid as shit." Grizz laughed as he walked in, the small group of training nurses were sat in a circle. 

"Come on, it's lunch and you guys have been here all day." Offering a hand down to Angel, Grizz complained, he came to collect them for lunch nearly every day, "I gotta get home to Cam before he goes to work, but then we'll both head there, okay?" 

Angel offered Grizz a small smile, he still didn't like the two of them together, but he hadn't said anything about it since Angel went missing last time. He was to afraid of losing her again. "That's fine, but you better not come back in different clothes." Kelly laughed from behind them, making Angel blush and nudge Grizz. 

"Oh shush, I'll see you all soon." 

--

Campbell's car was still in the drive way by the time Angel got home, making her sigh in relief, Elle should still be working. "Babe?" She called as she walked into the house, baby came running to her, "hello, baby. Oh my precious." Picking her up, she walked more into the house, finding Campbell on his phone in the lounge. 

"Hey, beautiful." Kissing her cheek, Campbell pulled Angel onto his lap so she was facing him, giving her a warmer smile than usual. "Someones happy today." Angel laughed quietly, Campbell just hummed quietly, kissing her neck gently. 

"Missed you, I barely see you." He complained in a breath, making Angel smile sadly, "I'm sorry, we just have to prepare for the worst." She felt him smile against her neck, tickling her slightly, "my girlfriend, the nurse." 

"I expect to see you in a nice little uniform soon." Grabbing onto her hips lightly, he whispered into her ear, "maybe I'll get you one for your birthday." Campbell was known to get Angel two gifts, one for herself, and one that he would get something out of, last year it was a necklace and a red, short, clubbing dress.

"Oh yeah? Well have fun with finding one, now come on, you have work." 

"But you've just got here." Groaning like a little kid, he held onto Angel tighter, "and I am coming to work with you, I'm starving, now come on, Cam." He stayed sat down, moving his hands to Angel's thighs and resting them there.

"But I wanna see you." His tone of voice was light and whiny, making him sound like a little kid, "well, why don't we go on a date soon, or something? Just us two." Leaning back on the couch, Campbell made eye contact with his girlfriend, who was smiling suggestively back at him. 

"Fine, but I'm planning it."

"Nope, you know the rules. Whoever asks, plans." Campbell hated not being in control, and that included for dates. He hated not knowing what they were doing, but Angel loved it, she usually loved Campbell's control, but for once she wanted to be in charge. Back at home, Campbell used to plan date nights almost weekly, they were all amazing, and ended in sex that even Sam thought he could hear. 

"Ugh fine, let's go."

--

'Are you sure you're eating enough?' Sam signed to Becca in the cafeteria, she had only a small portion on her plate, worrying both Sam and Angel, 'you can have some of mind if you want?' Angel signed to her too, being too tired to talk and sign at the same time, but Becca just shook her head, slowly eating at her food. 

'Are you feeling okay?' Sam signed in worry, pushing his own plate aside, 'yes, I'm fine, just hormonal.' Becca signed angrily and fast, clearly annoyed by the questions. 'Sorry.' 

The three of them sat in an awkward silence for a while, waiting for another person to say something. Angel looked towards the kitchen, where she could see her boyfriend serving food. Sensing her gaze, he looked up, winking and smirking at her blush before getting back to working. 

Sam and Becca smiled lightly at Angel's happiness, though their smiles faded when they realised it was Campbell who was causing it. 'I still don't understand why you're with him' 

'Because I love him, duh.'

'Well yeah, understandable, but have you seen how close he's been getting to Elle? The one that lives with you both?' 

Looking back at Campbell, Angel sighed, 'I'm about to tell you something, but you can't say I told you so, and you can't get angry, okay?' Sam nodded his head, though Becca looked at Angel skeptically, 'I caught him and Elle fucking, but I didn't tell him that I know.' 

"Blackmail!" Becca accidentally said too loud, making people stare, including Campbell, who had been watching the three closely since they had sat down together. "You have to break up with him." She both signed and whispered, making Angel shake her head.

'No, I love him Becca. I can't lose him.' 

"Then don't lose him, let go of him."

--

A few days passed, and Angel had decided on what to do for their date, she had told Campbell to dress nicely, but casually. She had been 'working' all day, but in reality, she and Kelly were at a club in town, setting it up. Since it was her birthday soon, Grizz, Kelly, Tyler, Adam, Luke and Helena had all agreed to help her with her date idea. 

The club was silent for most of the day, other than the two girls occasionally talking. All day they had been testing the lights, dj booth, drinks, food, making sure everything was good to use. And it was, "okay, so what are we doing?" Grizz asked as he took a seat on the stage.

"Okay, so. I'm gonna cook some food, from our portions yes, and we're gonna act like we're back home. Like we're in the club, and you guys are our amazing workers." Angel smiled widely at the  four of them. 

"I can cook it, if you want, that way it'll be almost real." Helena offered, it was sad how they now had to pretend, money meant nothing in New Ham, it had no meaning. So, no one went to clubs, cafes, and since food was running short, they wouldn't be allowed to anyway.

"That would be nice, but only if you want." 

Luke nodded his head enthusiastically, "I'll be your guys waiter." Grizz rolled his eyes, "you're doing that so you can sneak in the kitchen to see Helena." Laughing loudly, Luke swung an arm around Helena's shoulders, "so what? She's my girl." 

"Cute, but now, Grizz, you play the music? And I'll make your drinks." Tyler offered.

"And I'll work the stage with my amazing dancing." Adam laughed, jumping onto the stage, making the others laugh at him when he fell. "Oh shut up, I'll help Tyler." 

"Amazing! Kelly, what do you want to do? You can go home if you want, you've been here all day." Angel looked at Kelly, expecting her to accept her offer, but she shrugged, "I'll stick around, but for now, me and Helena are going to get you ready. Let's go!"

Both Kelly and Helena rushed Angel home, letting her only have a moment with Campbell before rushing her upstairs to their room. The two girls spent the next two hours letting Angel shower, braiding her hair, doing her makeup and picking her outfit. 

They kicked Campbell out when he tried to come in, picking out his outfit for him, the girls gave it to him through the door. For once, when Elle made a move on Campbell, he moved out of the way, stepping past her, and going into his brothers room to get ready. 

By 9, the couple was ready, and Kelly and Helena rushed back to the club. Their eagerness made Angel smile until her cheeks hurt, the two girls were so friendly, and their laughter was contagious. "Wow, you look nice." Elle complimented Angel as she walked out of her room.

The girl smiled, not saying anything in return to Elle, "going somewhere?" Rolling her eyes, Angel nodded her head, "yeah, I'm taking my boyfriend on a date. It's a couples thing, so I don' think you'll relate, after all, you only go after taken men right?"

--

"Baby, where are we going?" Campbell asked for the twentieth time in the past 10 minutes, he was in the car with a sleeping mask tightly over his eyes. Angel wasn't driving of course, she couldn't drive to save a life, instead she had Adam next to her in the drivers seat. "We're nearly there, calm down." 

The club was in sight, but she wouldn't let Campbell know that, she wanted him to stay confused. When Adam stopped the car Campbell rushed to take off the mask, only to have Angel cover his eyes, "no! Don't ruin itt." She whined, running around to his side of the car and pulling him gently out of it. 

"Face this way." She turned him to face the doors of the club, where Adam was now standing like a bouncer, the group had decided to go fully out to make it feel almost like home. "Okay, now." Pulling off the mask, Campbell's face showed even more confusion, "babe, what?" 

He turned to face Angel, wrapping an arm around her, he whispered in her ear, "you haven't brought me to some orgy place right? 'Cuz I only wanna fuck you tonight." Angel's face turned red as she pulled away from Campbell, "no, ew. Why would I? "Who would even? Oh god you're really stupid." 

Campbell's grip on her tightened slightly, making her let out a tiny whimper, "it's a normal club, Cam. Like a normal place to eat and dance, and slightly drink." The boy's frown turned into a proud smile, he seemed impressed. He wouldn't have thought about having a date in what used to be the most lively places in the town. 

"You smart little girl," he kissed her on the cheek, "come on then." Gently pulling her arm, Campbell led her towards the doors, where Adam stood, trying to hold in a laugh from being 'professional.' 

"Names?" 

"Campbell and Angel." Campbell chuckled slightly, pushing Angel in front of him so he could hug her. "Ah yes, I see that. You're names are right here on my clipboard." Adam faked a deep voice, showing off his non existent clipboard, making the couple laugh quietly. "This way." 

As they walked in, they heard and saw the music and lights, Helena, Luke, Tyler and Kelly all danced together on the dance floor too, making it feel like a club on a slow night. Grizz stayed up at the DJ stand, pretending to know what he was doing. Both Helena and Kelly looked happy once they saw Angel and Campbell in their matching colours, and Tyler rushed towards the bar. 

Adam led them to the table Angel had prepared earlier on in the day, Campbell's favourite flowers, dahlia's, sat in a vase in the middle of the table. The table and chairs were circled with flower petals, and there was a emerald green gift box laying on a small plate with Campbell's name on it. 

"For me? Really darling?" He questioned in a mocking voice, picking up the box as they both sat down, "yes, for you. Sweetheart." She mocked back at him, making the pair laugh at themselves. Opening the box, Campbell found a single USB stick, and when he looked up he found Angel holding a larger box. 

"Baby, what's all this for?" He looked at her with soft eyes, a small smile tugging at his lips as Angel just passed him the box. "I haven't exactly been the best girlfriend lately. And we have barely been spending time together, I noticed that after you said it a few days ago." 

"But I bought this gift box for you a while back for our anniversary, but we were so busy we both forgot about it, so happy 3 years I guess?" Leaning over the table, Campbell gave Angel a sweet kiss, for once it was a gentle one, one of the kisses that you'd savor forever. 

The box had a new belt, wallet, mug and bracelets in, Angel had also added chocolates to fill the empty space. Campbell put the box down gently on the floor next to him, and let Angel explain the USB stick. It held photos and videos from up to 4 years ago, even photos from when the two weren't friends, only when she and Sam were. There were photos of Angel and Campbell in the lounge, one of them from a campfire, videos of the two of them play fighting with flour in the kitchen at random hours. It held all their good moments. 

--

After a lovely meal by Helena, the two were served small drinks and shots by Tyler and Adam, who had both been drinking a little bit themselves. Even Helena took a sip of vodka, she had thought it was water when it was actually not, but she didn't scold anyone, and instead laughed it off. 

Despite half of the group not liking Campbell, they all seemed to come together for one night at the least. Grizz came down from his booth once he had a nice playlist running, and he had taken a few shots himself, he and Campbell had a few jokes together before Campbell ran to the dance floor with Angel. 

The two of them danced together, carefree, they didn't care about being on beat, or being good at dancing. They just danced together. It was the most fun the two had, had in a while, and the night made Campbell realise one of many mistakes he had made. 

He made a mess of himself in the bathroom, breaking the mirror in anger at himself, he saw himself in ruins. The guilt had finally gotten to him when he realised that Harry wasn't even there. His girlfriend, who he had accused of cheating, was having fun with him. The girl hadn't even touched her phone all night, as it was still in Campbell's pocket. 

His guilt started eating at him more once he saw the messages on her phone to Harry, though one made him actually shed a tear. 

Angel: I'm losing him to her. Elle's going to take everything from me Harry, I don't know what to do anymore. I love him.

Harry: You won't lose him, he cares for you too

Angel: then why is he only with her? 
why does she get to make him happier than I do
do I not make him happy anymore?
all I want, is his happiness.

For months now, he had been screwing with Elle to get even, but he wasn't getting even, he was just being unfaithful. Campbell had never felt so guilty, and the picture of them on her lock screen wasn't helping. They both looked so happy, they were in the honeymoon faze of the relationship, the calm before the storm. 

Every time Campbell had ever touched her wrongly flashed through his mind, and he questioned how, why she was still with him? 

With a deep breath, Campbell walked back out of the bathroom like nothing had happened, and was immediately greeted with the sight of his happy, smiling girlfriend. Nothing had ever felt so right as he held her in his arms as they swung to the music together, her laughter sounding like pure heaven to him. 

He knew what he had to do next. 

---

This is just like a small filler chapter, not really that important, but at the same time the ending is. Hope you enjoyed

-Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.8K 17
-๐†๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ สณแตƒแถ แต‰ แถœแตƒแตแต‰สณแต’โฟ, แถœหกแต‰แต’ "๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™›๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ...
203K 4.5K 26
trapped in an abandoned version of her home, eden blanchard finds two sources of comfort- intoxication... and harry bingham. - Ranked: #1 - thesocie...
11.9K 213 18
completed 2023 โœ” / in editing ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐——. They where just a group of Connecticut high school students that where supposed...
38.8K 578 14
CURRENTLY EDITING "I believe in the ocean curing all bad moods. I believe in the waves wiping away worries. I believe in seashells bringing good luck...