Fifty Shades of Sasuke [Sasuk...

Bởi pumacchi

[Modern!Sasuke X Reader] He's the successful CEO of Uchiha Enterprises, while you are just a normal citizen o... Xem Thêm

ıllıllı Chapter One ıllıllı
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter 16
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Seven

11.7K 404 463
Bởi pumacchi

♥  we тalĸ no мore ​of Sasuke Uchiha that evening, much to my relief. We eat, we laugh, but not a single about the man with this intense onyx gaze falls.

Rin works on her article, while I on my essay on The way of Ninja​ by a novelist called Jiraiya​. From what I know about him, this novel is the only book that doesn't contents porn. And I can't be more than happy about that.

The book is surprisingly extremely interesting. The protagonist has an unique name, Naruto​. The setting is a fictional world with the ninja and samurai theme. The man, Naruto, is a skilled ninja and fights in the third great Ninja war. 

By the time I finish, it's midnight, and Rin has long since gone to bed. I make my way to my room,completely exhausted, but still pleased that I have accomplished so much for a Monday.

I let myself fall in my white bed, wrap the blanket around my body and close my eyes. In am instant I'm asleep. That night I dream of dark places, cold white floors, and onyx eyes.

♥  ғσя тнε яεsт σғ the week, I throw myself into my studies and my job at Momochi's. Rin is busy, too, compiling her last edition of the student newspaper before she has to relinquish it to the new editor while also cramming for her finals. 

I call my mom, who is also busy with all the new students, to check up on her a little. She wishes me luck for my finals and I gratefully thank her, but still I can make out a sighing in her voice. She worries me. And I can only hope Jinpachi - her relatively new but much older husband -  is keeping an eye on her now that I am no longer with her. From what I heard and saw, he is much more reliable than Husband Number Three.

"How are thing with you, [name]?"

For a moment, I hesitate, and I have my Mom's full attention.

"I'm fine." 

"[Name]? Have you met someone?" How is she doing this? The excitement in her voice, it's so usual her.

"No. Mom, it's nothing, really. When time's come you will be the first to be informed."

"You need to get out more, honey. You worry me."

"I said I am fine, didn't I? So, how's Jin​*?" Distraction always works is in cases of my mother the best policy.

Later that evening, I call Kisame, my stepdad, Mom's Husband Number Two, the man I consider my father.

He has nothing much to talk about and the so-called conversation develops into a more one-sided talk from me.

♥  ғrιday nιgнт, Rιn and I are debating what to do with our evening -we want some time off from all this studying, work and the newspaper - when the doorbell rings. Standing on our doorsteps is my good friend Suigetsu clutching a bottle of champagne.

“Suigetsu! It's great to see you!” I give him a quick hug as I open the door. “Come in.”

Suigetsu is the first person I met when I arrived at KSU**, looking as lost and lonely as I did. We recognized a kindred spirit in each other that day, and we've been friends ever since. Not only do we share a sense of humor, but we also discovered that Kisame and Mangetsu, Suigetsu's older brother, were in the same army unit together. Not only that, but even my boss was with them!

Suigetsu is studying engineering and is the first in his family to make it to college. Though he is probably the laziest person I've ever got to meet, he's pretty damn bright, but also he has an unusual to his appearance passion: Photography.

“I have good news.” He grins, his lilac eyes twinkling. 

“Don't tell me - you've managed not to get kicked out for another week," I tease, and he scowls playfully at me.

"The Konoha Art Gallery is going to exhibit my photos next month."

“That's amazing - congratulations!” I give him a thumbs up. Rin beams at him, too.

“Way to go, Suigetsu! I should put this in the paper. Nothing like last-minute editorial changes on a Friday evening. ” She feigns annoyance.

“Let's celebrate. I want you to come to the opening.” Suigetsu looks intently at me, I flush. “Both of you, of course,” he adds, glancing nervously at Rin.

Suigetsu and I are very good friends. For me nothing more, but I know deep down inside he'd like to be more. Poor boy. He's cute and funny, but he's just not for me. He's more like the brother I never had. Rin often teases me that I'm missing g the need sqq boyfriend gene, but the truth is I just haven't met anyone who . . . well, whom I'm attracted to.

Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me. Perhaps I am just too much into manga and literary romantic heroes, and consequently my ideals and expectations are far too high. But in reality, nobody's ever made me feel like that.

Until very recently​, the unwelcome, still-small voice of my subconscious whispers. NO! I banish the thought immediately. Never will I go to him​ again. Not after that interview. Are you gay, Mr. Uchiha? I wince at the memory. That was the most embarrassing moment of my life. Not even the time in middle school when I ran out of the building crying thinking I have seen a zombie, but it was just the new art teacher. I swear, after that I was being hated by him.

I know I've dreamed about the Uchiha most nights since our meeting, but that's just to purge the awful experience from my system, surely.

♥  sαтυя∂αү αт тнε sтσяε  is like hell. We are besieged by do-it-yourselfers wanting to spruce up their homes. Mr. Momochi and Haku and Ren and Kyoya - the two part-time workers - and I are besieged by costumers. But there's a lull around lunchtime, and Haku asks me to check in some orders while I'm sitting behind the counter at the register discreetly eating my dango.

I'm engrossed in the task, checking catalog numbers against the order book to the computer screen and back as I make sure the entries match. Then, for some reason, I don't know, I glance up . . . and find myself locked in the bold onyx black gaze of Sasuke Uchiha, who's standing at the counter, staring down at me.

Heart failure.

“Miss [Surname]. What a pleasant surprise. ” His gaze is unwavering intense. 

Life, this is a joke. What the fucking hell is he doing here. Here at all places, my working place, Monochi's, looking all outdoorsy with his tousled hair and in his cream sweater, jeans, and walking boots? I think my jaw has dropped, and I can't locate my brain or my voice.

Damn him and his good looks!

“Mr. Uchiha,” I whisper, not managing any louder or any more words. There's a ghost of a smile on his lips, or is it a smirk? His eyes alight with humor, as if he's enjoying some private joke.

“I was in the area,” he says by way ox explanation. “I need to stock up on a few things. It's a pleasure to see you again, Miss [Surname].” His voice is husky and warm like dark melted chocolate fudge caramel . . . or something like that.

I shake my head light to gather my wits. Mt heart is pounding at a frantic pace, and for some reason my cheeks heat up. I am blushing under his steady scrutiny. I am utterly thrown out by such a sight. He stands right before me. All the memories of me and him in his office, the interview. They all flow through my mind, living the scenario of him staring at me with his onyx gaze once again.

He's not merely good-looking - he is the epitome of male beauty. Muscular, dark hair, mysterious obsidian eyes. He is immaculate, breathtaking, and he's here. Here in Momochi's Hardware Store. 

Go figure. Finally my cognitive functions are restored and reconnected with the rest of my body.

"[Name]. My name is [name]," I mutter. “What can I help you with, Mr. Uchiha?"

He smiles, and again it's like he's privy to some all so big secret. It is disconcerting. Taking a deep breath, I put on my professional I've-worked-in-this-shop-for-years façade. I can do this.

“There are a few items I need. To start with, I’d like some cable ties,” he murmurs, his expression both cool and amused. 

Cable ties?

* Your nickname for Jinpachi

** Kirigakure State University

°°°°°°
Yooo, how do you like the story so far?
Have you watched the movie or read the book? XD
I sincerely apologize for any errors.

Anyway, feedback in form of comments & votes is always very much appreciated :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

140K 2.7K 25
You've dated Sasuke for a year. Until he became popular and cheated you because you where 'uncool' and to private about your body. Then You meet his...
77.8K 3.7K 40
Naruto Uzumaki - a hopeless soon to be twenty-three-year-old who finds his surroundings awfully dull and fading in colour. When his path crosses with...
6.6K 366 13
Modern Naruto x reader x Sasuke ~ "Ya know, I'm glad I met you." ~ "̧̹̪̝̎̇̚͟͡͡I̬̹̓͐͒͢ ͕̲̂̿̑̋͢͢n͓͓̓͒ev̗͚̱͂̾̓̌͜er͖̬͖̈́̿̆ ̨͓̻̗̆̂̋͝s͟͞h̟̰̋̀͗ͅo̯̖͋̿u͚̠̻̐͑̋̈́...
204K 6.1K 43
[MODERN AU] CHATFIC! 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 y/n, a chaotic dumbass who decides to text sasuke really late at night. 𝙨𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖 𝙭 𝙛𝙚𝙢! 𝙧�...